1.03

"Relax, we'll be out in a minute" Luffy nods when he sees the fish opening his mouth to swallow them. The giant goldfish swallowed the ship, but the giants swung their weapons with so much force that it created a hole in the giant fish and sent the ship flying!

"WHOA! WE'RE FLYING!" Luffy yells in excitement as the giants yell to them.

"DON'T TURN BACK! SAIL STRAIGHT AHEAD!"

"THANK YOU!" Anamaria turns to them while waving at them "FER EVERYTHING!!"

The ship safely landed in the water and sailed away while Little Garden continued growing further away.

After Little Garden was well out of the crew's sights, Luffy, Usopp, and Carue were busy playing around on the deck. Anamaria had decided to sit in the shadow of the boat for a bit as the other three played, jumping around the boat as she tried to learn as much from this new crew as she could before actually interacting with them, but that didn't seem to be fate's plan for her.

"Ana-chwaan!" Sanji came out of the kitchen carrying a small dish piled with small sweets "I made a few treats for you so please try one and tell me what you think of them"

Ana smiled widely, since she loved sweet food as much as her Captain loved meat, and picked one of the cute sweets from the plate. She ate it as the blonde observed every bite she took closely.

"Ish gweat Shanji" she said with her mouth full of the delicious food.

"I'm so happy you like it" the cook replied with heart shaped eyes.

Ana smiled up at the cook and licked the corner of her mouth as Luffy ran up to the pair asking for a treat himself, only for Sanji to push the boy away. Anamaria continued to see the dynamic of the people on the ship. In one of those moments as she stood up to get away from the fighting pair. She was forced to dodge Luffy as the boy stumbled back and then her back hit the shoulder of someone else. Ana tilted her head back to cross eyes with the mint haired swordsman from the crew.

"Careful there" Zoro said.

"Yeah sure" Ana responded.

"Hey, how did you manage to cut through the wax so easily back at the island?" the man asked her when the curiosity to see the blade she had used once more got the better of him despite still being wary of her.

"Oh, Fang" Anamaria puled the cursed blade from its scabbard, careful with the edge of it. Zoro bent to get a better look at the blade seeing how sharp it was and the color of the metal.

"It seems to be a normal sword, so how did you cut through the wax?" the man asked her.

"Oh it's a cursed sword" she responded with a smile.

"Cursed!?" Usopp shouted and Luffy went over to them when he heard it.

"Ohhhh. A cursed sword? How is it cursed?" the boy leaned over the woman's shoulder, staring closely at the weapon in Anamaria's hands.

"Oi! Give her some space!" Sanji kicked his captain away making Luffy's head go through the wooden wall besides them.

"Yeah it's cursed. My...uncle, gifted it to me" she explained "The curse it has basically makes a corrosive acid come from the edge of the blade. That's how I was able to cut through the wax"

"And how do you fight off others without hurting them?" Luffy asked after managing to get out of the wall.

"Well it's supposed to..." Anamaria cut herself off when she saw the happy look on the captain's face "...be used very carefully"