wir werden sehen || könig x r...

By vxlzaa

book one of a simple romantic fanfic of könig and the reader :) More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
crack chapter~thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four
chapter fourty five
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty eight
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight

chapter fifty five

848 18 8
By vxlzaa

(schatz = sweetheart)

                                     ♈︎

i woke up feeling the warm sunlight hit my face through the blinds. i stretched, turning over and watched as könig slept peacefully. i kissed his cheek and gently crawled out of bed, walking to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. i made my way out of the bathroom, grabbing my hoodie that was at the end of my bed and pulled it over my head. i sighed, walking out my room and entering the kitchen.

"morning lass." soap greeted, smiling and looking back down at his plate.

"goodmorning." i replied, sitting down next to him at the island.

he slid his plate infront of me and placed the fork down. "have the rest i'm full."

i nodded and smiled, picking up the fork and taking a bite of the scrambled eggs he was eating.

"so, how did it go last night?" soap looked over to me.

i looked over to soap and huffed. "well.. we talked for a bit, he's going try to talk to simon i guess."

"that's good, as long as they're not trying to rip each others head off." he shrugged, breaking eye contact from me.

"yeah let's hope könig rips his off first." i giggled, taking the last bite and getting up, placing the plate in the sink.

soap chuckled, looking at me as i sat back down next to him.

price shortly entered the kitchen, holding an envelope.

"what's this?" soap questioned as price placed the envelop down on the island.

"an invitation." price took a seat across from us.

soap examined the letter, skimming through it. "for what? some silly party?" he chuckled, placing down the letter.

"not a fan huh?" price rubbed his mustache, grabbing the letter.

"who's party?" i looked over to price.

"good question, found this in one of the cartels pockets before we got rid of them." price leaned forward, resting his arms on the island top.

"so you tell us weeks later?" soap raised a brow, looking back down at the letter.

price glared at soap for a moment before clearing his throat. "it starts tonight." price got up from his seat, grabbing the envelope and letter. "look presentable!" he shouted as we walked out the kitchen.

"for fucks sake." soap shook his head, rubbing his forehead. "everyone's slowly losing their sanity."

"yeah won't be long before you do." i nudged his shoulder teasingly. he giggled and took a deep breath.

"you have anything 'presentable'?" he mocked.

"definitely not, you guys only grabbed the worst clothes in my closet." i giggled.

"oh right." he smiled. "well then, i better get going." he pat my shoulder, getting up from his seat and walking out the kitchen.

i sighed, getting up as well and walking back to my bedroom.

könig jumped up from under the covers and looked over to me, breathing heavily.

"you okay?"

he panted, running his fingers through his hair and sweeping it back from his face. "yeah i'm fine.. just a bad dream."

"about what?" i sat down besides him on the bed.

"nothing to worry about schatz." he smiled, cupping my cheek and rubbing it gently with his thumb.

"you sure?"

"i'm positive schatz."

"hmm okay, whatever you say." i giggled, getting up and walking over to my drawer. "so.. price has a idea that might get us all killed."

"what's that?" i heard him rustle the sheets as he got of bed, standing behind me as i looked through my drawers.

"a party."

he pressed himself against me, slightly pushing my back and making me bend over.

"you cut that out!" i teased, hitting his leg and standing back up.

"i say we have a little fun before his plan on getting us killed yeah?" he chuckled. his voice was raspier and his accident was thicker than usual whenever he woke up.

"maybe." i teased, shutting the drawer with my foot.

"so, what's this party?" he sat down on the bed, grabbing his pants off the floor and slipping them on over his legs.

"one of the cartels, maybe we can find some stuff out." i shrugged.

"and maybe i can find out what you look like in a dress." he bit his lip, pulling me close to him by my arm and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"oh stop it!" i giggled, cupping his cheeks with both of my hands.

könig chuckled, playfully biting my shoulder. he pulled away, gazing into my eyes.

"we have time for that later, let's just get this little side mission over with."

he nodded, smiling ear to ear. "will i get a reward for behaving?"

i laughed, hitting his shoulder playfully.

                                     ♈︎

i watched the buildings as we passed them, rolling down the window and letting the wind hit my face. "i haven't been in the city in so long." i smiled, watching the people walk slowly on the sidewalks.

"yeah, but you know they can't let you walk around in the open." soap implied.

i looked over to him and rolled my eyes. "i'm not that vulnerable." i scoffed.

"maybe you aren't." he chuckled.

simon grumbled, looking out of the window.

i quietly pointed out simon to soap, making him look over to him.

"you've been really quiet simon." soap teased, nudging him.

"i'm allowed to speak around her?" he scoffed, snatching his arm away from soaps elbow.

"didn't you already have that chat with könig? or are you just afraid of him?" soap teased, snickering at himself.

simon glared at soap, furrowing his brows.

soap cleared his throat, shifting in his seat. "apologies."

i giggled, looking out the window as we pulled up to the tailors. "oh finally!" i quickly opened the door, sprinting towards the door of the tailors.

"(y/n) wait up!" soap shouted, shutting the car door behind him.

as we entered the tailors i looked around, looking at all of the different kinds of suits and dresses.

"hello! how can i help you three?" a man with bright green eyes greeted, his hair was dark and slicked back, his mustache was well groomed and neat.

"just two suits and a dress." soap smiled, shaking the man's hand.

"very well, i'll have my coworker show you the dresses ma'am." the man smiled, pointing out the blonde lady next to a green dress.

i nodded, looking back at simon and soap. "i won't take long!"

i walked up to the lady and smiled.

"need anything in particular?" she smiled back, looking at me up and down.

"something tight, maybe a little revealing." i giggled, looking at the dress she was sewing.

"we have a lot of those, any color you want specifically?" she poked the pin into the mannequin.

"a black dress sounds nice."

"oh we have many, come this way."

i followed her to the back of the shop, looking around at the different dresses.

"you want something long or short?" she looked over to me, pulling a rack of black dresses in front of us.

"is that even a question, short." i giggled, watching the lady laugh as look through dresses.

"yeah, i have something you might like." she pulled out a small hollow out dress, unzipping it and pulling it out of the plastic protector bag.

i smiled as she handed me the dress, turning it around to see the back. "this looks good!"

"great let's see how it looks on you."

                                     ♈︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.8K 30
"Are you okay with this?" He asked, his rough hands slowly sliding down my sides. I couldn't believe this. I eagerly nodded, struggling to keep my c...
388K 12.2K 22
You, a young doctor, have been sent to work for KorTac because of a medical practitioner shortage. You meet König, a tall, strong man, who helps you...
391K 8.9K 37
The nightmares prey on us in the night's. They aren't so scary when you are next to me. I got bored, made a story, wrote it. If this gets a good resp...
33.4K 996 36
Military School AU!! A fanfic of Ghost and König based in more of a training/school-type environment while still keeping the aspects of murder/gore...