𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦

By DABIGJEFE

"Anybody can chase a dream, but it's all on you to 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 it" After years of being locked down for a cri... More

𝗜.
𝗜𝗜.
𝗜𝗜𝗜.
𝗜𝗩.
𝗩.
𝗩𝗜.
𝗩𝗜𝗜.
𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜.
𝗜𝗫.
𝗫.
𝗫𝗜.
𝗫𝗜𝗜
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.

𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜

2.1K 197 185
By DABIGJEFE

𝘉𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘠 𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

INDIA "DIA" PORTER
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

"COULD IT BE TRUE! FUNERAL TODAY I PUT THIS SHIT ON FOR YOU! AND I DON'T GO TO FUNERALS, BUT I DID IT FOR YOU! MISS YOU THEY BOUGHT OUT THE WHOLE CITY FOR YOU!" Quan and Tae both loudly sung along to End of the road by Rylo as it blared from the living room sound system.

"AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME, KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH!THINGS GON' BE OKAY, THAT'S A DAMN LIE! THAT PAIN DO GO AWAY, WITHIN OVERTIME! SOUL BRING UP YOUR NAME, MAKE SURE YOU OVER DYING!" Dawnie and Angel loudly sung along with them.

"Can't fall through for being you. I done lost most of my friends too. I done lost half of my kin too. Hurt me how they did Ricky and Ragoo." Jalan also sung along with them.

India rolled her eyes as she listened to them sing along to the song. She was currently planning her gender reveal party with them. Jalan gotten tired of her addressing the baby as a it, little shit, and a bastard so he convinced her to do a small reveal.

He also was excited to be a step father, but he didn't want anyone to know that so he didn't show it. He did want kids of his owns but being the circumstances that they were currently in, he accepted what was being given to him in the moment.

India strolled through Pinterest saving potential ideas. Jalan showed her a video of a Proud Family theme on his phone and she chuckled "I just saved that theme. That's actually cute."

"Lemme see." Dawnie walked over to the island and leaned on it, looking at Jalan's phone "Oh that's cute. You should do that one."

Angel walked over and looked at it as well "No. Don't do that. Do a Lola Bunny or Bugs Bunny theme."

"I really feel like y'all should do a condoms or birth control theme." Tae said.

"Nigga no. That's some ghetto ass shit." Dawnie told him.

"No it's not."

"Best, that is ghetto as hell." India agreed with her.

"That's some project shit." Quan said while strolling through his playlist for another song to play.

"That's some shit my momma nem ill do." Jalan chuckled.

"Well i'ma do it for my baby gender reveal. Fuck what y'all say." Tae shrugged.

"Yo babymomma gotta be a hood rat or a dummy to agree to that theme there." Angel said.

"Lucky for me. I know how to talk a bitch on my side."

"Manipulative ass nigga." Jalan shook his head.

"Give a fuck what you call it." Tae shrugged "I'ma attend a gender reveal with that theme. Whether it's mines or not."

"Okay." India sat her phone down and turned it so they could look at the screen "It's between Makeup or Layups and Lola Bunny or Bugs Bunny. These the two themes I like the most."

"I like the Bugs Bunny and Lola Bunny theme." Jalan said.

"Me too." Angel agreed.

"I like the Makeup or Layups." Dawnie said.

"I'm with Dawnie." Quan said.

They looked at Tae while he stared at the phone "Mmm. I'm still on condoms or birth control." He told them.

They sucked their teeth "Tae pick between the two themes we got and stop playing." India told him.

"Fine. Makeup or Layups."

"Which one you wanna do? They got three for the makeup and layups and we got two for the bunny's." Jalan asked her.

India twisted her lips thinking for a moment "I like the Bunny theme better."

"So that's 3 against 3." Angel said.

"I'm calling Yahyah and Bria to get their vote." Tae said while propping his phone up against Jalan's water bottle FaceTiming Yahyah.

"No matter what they vote, we doing what India wants." Jalan said.

"Shut up. She only picked the Bunny's cause you picked it and you know that." Tae said "Yooooo!" He dragged when Yahyah answered her phone "You on the clock?"

"Nah, I just went on my break. What you doing? Where you at?"

"I'm at Heavy crib. Me, Him, Quan, Dawnie and Angel helping India plan her gender reveal."

"Yaaayyy. She doing a reveal. What theme are they doing?"

"That's what we debating now." Quan told her "Three of us voted for Makeup or Layups and the other three voted for Lola Bunny or Bugs Bunny. We need a tie breaker so which theme you think is better?"

"The bunny's. That's a cute theme."

"Bye." Tae said before hanging up on her "Calling my twin. Cause y'all just funky." He shook his head as he called Bria.

India laughed as Yahyah started to call her phone. She answered it and propped her phone up "Hii best."

"Hey sexy face. Tell Mataevion he's blocked since he wanna hang up in my face like he crazy."

"Bitch you was blocked the second I hung up. I don't give a got damn." Tae responded "Twin!" He yelled when Bria answered the phone "Get up! We need help."

"You worked today best?" Yahyah asked.

India shook her head as she yawned "No. I was too tired to go in this morning. Stephanie went in for me instead. I'm gonna have to go in to closed and stuff later on tho."

"Need help with what?" Bria asked.

"We planning India gender reveal and need help choosing the theme. Four of them voted for Bugs Bunny or Lola Bunny while three of us voted for Makeup or Layups. Which one you like better?"

"The bunny's."

"Y'all some funky dog headed bitches!" Tae cursed making Jalan and Angel laugh hard.

"Not you mad." Bria chuckled "The bunny's cute. I don't see a lot of people doing that theme."

"That nigga first theme was Condoms or Birth control. He has no say in this shit whatsoever." Jalan told her.

"Condoms or birth control?" Bria scrunched her face up "Tae what the hell?"

Yahyah bust out laughing "Mataevion gets on my last nerve. Talm bout some damn Condoms or birth control."

"Mines too." India chuckled.

"So we going with the bunny's theme?" Angel asked India.

India nodded "Yeah."

Angel squealed "Yaay. Okay let me make the invitations."

"Let me make the invite list." Dawnie said.

"Nah, I'm making the invite list." Quan told her.

"Quan is making the invite list. You can come up with the gender reveal idea." India told her.

"Bettttt." Dawnie dragged, while unlocking her phone.

"I wanna help out, the hell?" Yahyah said.

"You can make a list of games we play."

"You inviting your baby daddy and his family?" Jalan looked up from his phone asking her.

India scrunched her face up "You helping me make it, what is you talking about? You inviting your parents?"

"I'm talm bout the real papi and you know I don't fuck with them right now."

"You is the real papi and you know they're gonna show up cause my parents are gonna invite them."

"Porter-Goode." Jalan stared at her "Be for real right now."

"I'm being deadass Goode." She stared at him with a bland look "You is my baby father, not that other nigga. I forget he even existed until you said something."

Quan and Tae both started laughing "She do not like that nigga at all cuh." Quan shook his head.

"Wait so I'm putting Uncle Heavy on the invitations instead of Trejon?" Angel asked.

"Yes." India nodded with her eyebrows still furrowed "I don't want Trejon at my gender reveal nor do I want him at the baby shower, the fuck? He can roll over and croak for all I give a damn."

"He still they daddy at the end of the day Rosè."

"Does he knows that? I didn't think he did when he was leaving me to bake alone to go cheat on me." She rolled her neck "I'm not marrying him and my baby not getting his last name either. So it ain't even no point in inviting them cause they gone disown the baby anyways cause it's out of wedlock. They not about to carry my baby cause they ain't got they last name. They out they rabbit ass minds."

"And is. The fuck they thought?" Bria agreed.

"So you giving the baby Haavy last name?" Tae asked.

Jalan made a face "No."

"I'm giving them mines and his last name."

Jalan looked at her "Do what? Why you ain't tell me that?"

"I thought I did already."

"You didn't. I wouldn't've said no if I knew that."

"Do you even want the baby to have your last name?" Yahyah asked.

"To be honest, no. Cause it's not my baby. I'm just daddy number 2."

"You're daddy number 1. Trejon is daddy number 2." India corrected him.

"Bae. It's not my baby tho. Even tho I'm daddy number 1, the baby don't need my last name."

"Exactly. You better give my man's his own baby. Don't give another nigga baby his last name." Tae said "He can wait til y'all make y'all own baby to give his last name out."

"To be honest." Jalan agreed.

"I low key feel like you should give the baby Heavy last name cause Heavy gone actually be the man that's going to be taking care of the baby with you 25/8. Trejon gone only be a once in a while daddy cause he always so "busy" working and shit. He barely gone see the baby." Bria said.

"Plus, you did say that his mom said if you didn't marry Trejon and carry his last name as same as y'all child, they wasn't gonna be in y'all lives." Yahyah said.

"That's true but I don't want the baby to have my last name." Jalan said "Anything can happen within 18 years."

"Anything as in?" India asked.

"Anything bae."

"If he don't want the baby to have his last name, don't give the baby his last name. Simple. It shouldn't be no debate." Quan said.

"Right cause at the end of the day, he's still gonna be there and help her take care of the baby like his owns whether they have his last name or hers so a last name shouldn't really matter to be honest." Angel said.

"Exactly. A name is a name. Niggas can always change that shit too." Tae agreed.

"I wanna be in control of the gender." Yahyah said.

"I'm in control of the gender." Dawnie said.

"You just coming up with the idea on how we find out. You not gone know the gender." Jalan told her.

"She can help Yahyah with the gender." India told him.

"I want a part in this too!" Bria yelled.

"Bria you can help us get the theme decorations made and help us find a place to do the reveal."

"We can do the reveal at your house." Tae said "You got a nice size backyard."

"Yeah." They agreed with him.

"I can call up my homegirl up to help us set up the yard and everything." Bria clapped "When your next appointment?"

"Next week on the fifth."

"Oh I'm off on the fifth. I wanna go." Yahyah said.

"You and Dawnie can come with me since y'all in charge of the gender."

"Who cooking? We hiring caterers?" Quan asked.

"Yeah. Cause I don't wanna cook and I don't want my sisters or parents to have to do anything with this setup." India said.

"Why not?" Angel asked.

"I just don't want them to try to change or add anything that don't need to be added. I know my sisters and parents. They're gonna wanna try to plan the shit out their selves to their liking. That's what they ended up doing for Pinky gender reveal for Kaji."

"I thought Pinky let them plan it?" Tae asked.

"Nah Kody and Pinky was planning it til Bobbi and Poppy got involved and they switched they whole theme up." Jalan told them.

"And Pinky was tied and pregnant as fuck so she just let them do whatever." Yahyah said.

"Exactly. I'll be damned if they come jump in my plans and switch something up. I don't need their money or opinions on my baby gender reveal." India said with a stank face.

"Okay so your appointment on a Tuesday. Let's have the reveal on that Friday or Saturday." Bria said.

"It's suppose to rain all day Friday." Angel said.

"Do it Saturday then." Tae said.

"Let's do it on Sunday to be safe." India said.

"Aight bet." Bria said.

"Ouuu. We should get some shirts made with the theme on the front and Auntie, Uncle etcetera on the back. That would be real cute." Yahyah said.

"Ou yeah." Angel nodded "That would be cute. We can get two of each shirt made in pink and blue so people can wear what they think the gender is gonna be and stuff."

"I like that idea." India nodded looking at Jalan "What you think bae?"

"Whatever you like, I like." Jalan shrugged.

"I want my shirt to say drunk God Daddy on it." Tae said.

"Tae no." "Tae please." "Bye Tae."

Tae scoffed "Give a fuck what y'all say. I'ma get my shirt made myself. All I need is the theme."

India shook her head chuckling at him "You get on my every lasting nerve."

"If his shirt says drunk God Daddy, I want mines to say rich God Daddy." Quan said. 

"Mines gone say fine ass God momma." Yahyah stuck her tongue out.

"Fine my ass." Tae scoffed.

"Mataevion, fuck you." She rolled her eyes.

"Make my shirt blue cause team boy. We ain't got enough boys in this family." Tae said.

"Right. Yahyah and Chyna the only one who gave us nephews." Jalan agreed.

"Poppy did too." Dawnie said.

"Oh yeah my lil nigga Junior. I be forgetting bout his ass sometimes. Where he at? I ain't seen him since I been home." Jalan asked India.

"He's with his dad for the summer." Angel told him "If my dad was out, I would've been with him too."

"How his case going?"

"He took the plea deal and got 2 years. He can get out in 1 year and do the 16 months probation. They took his manslaughter charge back and just charged him with child endangerment since the gas leak was the cause of the explosion and they got records of my mom and dad calling and trying to set up appointments with the gas company to come and check out the leak but they never did. My dad told me my mom in the works of suing the gas company too."

"Shid. That's a good deal for real for real." Jalan nodded.

"Right." Tae and Quan agreed.

"She need to sue they asses cause they called them people and tried to get that shit under control. That could've been all of y'all in that explosion." India said.

"I agreed." Angel nodded.

"On to the invite list." Quan said as he walked around the counter and showed India the list he made so far.

India read over the list and nodded at who she saw so far "I like it so far. Wait, who's Choppaboy?"

"The guysss." Tae and Jalan both dragged.

"You know Choppaboy. He got into it with yo baby daddy that time you came back after he ain't help you with the bags when we went to the store." Quan explained.

"And him and Kody changed your tire that time you caught that flat." Tae said.

"Ohhhh." India dragged remembering the incident from three years ago "Yeah, he can come. I like him. He's really nice. Make sure Minnie bring the baby too."

"Minnie got a baby?" Jalan looked at them crazy.

"A 2 year old."

"Please don't invite too many crips to my house. I don't know them like that and I don't want too much gang activity going on around my parents. They're Christians."

"These Minnie, Airhead, Chubz, choppaboy plus me, Tae, Heavy and Kody the only crips up in there. This ain't no gang activity at all."

India nodded "Okay. Make sure the list doesn't goes over 50 people."

"Hell 30 people if we being real." Jalan scoffed.

"You don't want a lot of people there?" India asked.

"Bae you know ion like people like that. Y'all the only people I like for real."

"Oh Quan, add Stephanie, Kiara, Ebony, and Fatima on the list as well. Those my favorite employees."

Quan nodded typing in their names on the list "Heavy you inviting your people's?"

Jalan jerked his head back "No. Dawnie, Relly, the girls and Malian the only ones I'm inviting."

"Ou can Kayla come?" Dawnie looked up from her phone asking.

"Of course white girl coming. That's my lil nigga." Jalan said.

India chuckled nodding "Quan already put her on the list."

"Don't invite Chazel." Angel said.

"Oh yeah. If she on the list, take that scary bitch off." Dawnie said.

"Y'all don't fuck with Chaeazy?" Tae asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Right. Since when y'all stop fucking with her?" Jalan asked.

"Since that bitch be friended that Maria bitch after me and Parish got kicked off the team. Fuck that two faced bitch." Dawnie said.

"I never liked Chazel. She always complained about everything we did or had slick remarks and thought we wasn't gone catch on to what she was trying to say." Angel said "She lucky I don't know where she lives cause I'll go stomp on her head."

"Shid, we still can. I'll call Kayla and she'll pull up in a heart beat." Dawnie said.

"Dawnie just like Heavy." Yahyah chuckled.

"Just like her brother." India shook her head agreeing.

"Y'all bet not jump that girl." Quan told them "She white. Y'all black. They'll get y'all charged so quick and your career gone be over before you can even get to it."

"Right. Just leave that situation alone." Jalan shook his head.

"I'ma call y'all back." Bria said before hanging up.

"Okay so I just texted my cousin about making the shirts and she said she can do 100 of them by next Friday for 2500." Yahyah said.

"How much she charging per shirt?" Dawnie asked.

"25." Jalan and Quan both said.

"She charging 25 a shirt. She just need a picture of the theme and she on it today."

"I got 2500. I'll send it to you." Tae told her.

"Just send me 2,000. I'll put the 500 up."

"Aight."

"Send her half first. Don't send her the whole 2500 at once." Jalan said "Cause yeah. She ain't bout to run off on shit."

"You like what I got so far?" Angel showed India the invitation "I'ma save this and go on my IPad and add Lola and Bugs Bunny in the background and split it blue and pink."

India nodded liking what she put on there "Mmhm. Make the font more bolder."

"Okay."

"Lemme see." Jalan said.

Angel walked over and showed him "Okay so Yahyah. I picked four different ways they could find out the gender." Dawnie looked at India phone.

"Send them to me and let me look." Yahyah told her.

"I wanna see." India said.

"No. We in charge of the way y'all find out. You can't see what we're gonna do." Dawnie told her.

"Exactly. This is between the gender holders. Not the parents." Yahyah agreed.

India held her hands up "Well excuse me. Do y'all thing."

The doorbell rung making Jalan get up while looking at his phone "I got it." 

"We should hire a dj." Quan said.

"You gone pay for a Dj?" India asked.

"Of course I am."

"Then you can hire a Dj." She shrugged.

"OHHHHHHHH!" Jalan yelled followed by the door slamming "THE BABY GETTING MY LAST NAME FUCK THAT!" He yelled.

PINKY🥰🫶🏽   NOW
LMFAOOO BITCH WHY YO BABYDADDY JUST SERVED DADDY?!!! I'M CRYINGGGG! DADDY MAD ASFFF!

India gasped grabbing her phone clicking on the message "Y'alllll." India dragged.

"What happened?" Yahyah asked.

Jalan appeared in the kitchen, reading some papers "Why this bitch ass nigga just served me?"

"Trejon served my dad."

Tae and Quan both bust out laughing "What? For what?" Yahyah asked.

"Cause him and Lan whooped his bitch ass." Dawnie said.

"Nahhh this is hilarious." Tae shook his head with a look of amusement of his face.

"Bae? We might just gotta give the baby my last name just to take this shit up a notch." Jalan told her as he sat the papers on the counter in front of her.

PINKY🥰🫶🏽
TODAY 3:08 PM

LMFAOOO BITCH WHY YO BABYDADDY JUST SERVED DADDY?!!! I'M CRYINGGGG! DADDY MAD ASFFF!

😩 he just served Jalan too

LMFAOOO IM FUCKING CRYINGGGGG! Daddy almost punched his ass I wish I could've recorded that shit!!!

where daddy at? I'm finna call him 😂😂

Him, Poppy and momma over here at my house talking big shit bout you rn😩😂

"Hey best? I'm finna call my dad, Call Quan or Jalan's phone."

"Okay." Yahyah responded before hanging up.

DADDY🥰♥️
FACETIMING....

"I knew he was gone do that shit. Niggas whooped his ass and took his family. He ain't got no choice but to try to beat you in court." Quan said.

"Exactly." Tae agreed.

Isaiah answered his phone with a mug on his face. India covered her mouth to stop from laughing "Ain't shit funny India! You should've left that punk ass nigga alone when we told you to leave his ass!" He snapped.

You could hear Pinky in the background screaming laughing "Pinky shut the hell up!" Isaiah turned and snapped at her too.

"It's alright In-law. I got served too." Jalan chuckled and said "We just gone take this shit to trial."

"Reporting live down in the Mazeville news center KBD, the artist known as Mr. Bigg were to be release from prison today and has caused an up riot in the prison system.I had a chance to speak to him today and I asked him why did you do the things you did—" Tae started singing making Isaiah and India bust out laughing.

"MAN GET THAT CAMERA OUT MY GOD DAMN FACE MAN FUCK Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKING FOLKS MAN! Y'ALL BITCHES AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME! I'LL MAKE Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS KILL ME NIGGA! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MOTHERFUCKING KBD BABY! IT'S A GOT DAMN ARMY DOWN THERE! FUCK Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKING BITCHES! Y'ALL CAN KISS MY ASS!" Quan and Jalan yell.

"TAKE THAT SHIT TO TRIAL! TAKE THAT SHIT TO TRIAL! TAKE THAT SHIT TO TRIAL BITCH!" Tae yelled.

"I started selling dope back in 1986. I bought a Cadillac and put them thangs on that bitch. The brains blowed out with the white leather seats. Fienders fiendin for that butter cause that other shit is weak. I was only 17 had the whole neighborhood hooked. Had them stealing out they crib cause my crack tasted like ribs." Isaiah started singing along with them.

"Y'all don't take nothing serious." Dawnie shook her head.

"How he gone put his hands on India with all of us present and think we wasn't gone touch his ass cause he a lawyer?" Jalan asked "He lucky he ain't die that night."

"We fucked that nigga up. His eye still fucked up." Isaiah shook his head "You need to get that nigga out of your house India. He still over there with that bitch he was in there with that night we whooped his ass."

India stopped laughing at them and looked at her phone quick "He got that bitch in my house?!"

"Yes bitch. She been over there every since you left. They go to work together and come home and everything." Pinky stuck her head in the camera and said.

"India, you need to sit down with him and his parents and settle all of this now before things get too out of hand. Especially since he now taking your father and boyfriend to court over y'all nonsense." Bobbi said in the background.

"Momma I told you I'm not sitting down with him nor that evil ass momma of his. To fucking hell with them people! They can all lay across a train track and die!" She got up from her chair, with her phone.

"India, you need to stop avoiding the high road before shit go bad. Jalan just came home from a wrongful conviction and got his crazy ass right up under you and already getting charges against him behind your ass. You gone send that man back to jail over your nonsense and it ain't worth it so get this shit situated!" Bobbi snapped.

"I'm glad you care about his freedom boo but that's a grown ass man. He made that choice himself." Isaiah told her "Just like I made that choice myself."

"Choice or not, India know that y'all would literally lay down and die for her if it ever came down to it. She the reason y'all getting charged because she allowed y'all into her relationship so like momma said, she needs to situate this mess before it gets out of hand and you and Jalan goes back to jail because of her." Poppy said.

"Poppy bitch shut the fuck up and worry about being a decent mother to your children that's alive you raggedy ass bitch!" India snapped as she waddled towards the secret passage as fast as she could.

Bobbi gasped and Pinky started laughing loudly again "India!" Bobbi snapped.

"Sweets, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Jalan asked as he followed her up the stairs still holding onto the papers "Why would you say that?"

"Cause she the last bitch to be giving anybody her unwanted opinion when she got her own problems to situate!" She snapped "Angel living with me and Pinky full time while this bitch crying over a baby that wouldn't be dead had she took that baby with her to my aunt house like they fucking asked! She can shut the fuck up cause her opinions ain't needed!"

"My girl is spiraling bad." Kody said "Dead baby, cheated on, first love beating a life sentence, and carrying her cheating ass ex fiancé baby. She's going through it. Y'all better leave her alone."

"India you didn't have to say all of that about her. Your anger is towards Trejon, not he—" She cut Bobbi off.

"No my anger towards all of y'all! Cause shut the fuck up being in my business!" She pushed the room door open hanging up on them.

Jalan followed her into the room, shocked. He ain't never heard her talk to her mother or sister that way ever "Sweets.." He trailed off "What the fuck cuh?"

India tossed her phone on the bed, mad as hell now. She walked into the closet, grabbing a pair of shorts and pulled them on. She grabbed one of Jalan's t-shirts and placed it on then slid her feet into her slides grabbing Jalan's gun off the shoe shelf and turned holding it out for him to grab "Let's fucking go. Trejon got me fucked up living in my house with another bitch like he pay the fucking bills and is on the lease!" She snapped walking out the closet.

Jalan grabbed his gun from her, placing it in his shorts pocket watching her walk past him across the room to the bed and grab her phone. Shocked was the least to say. He was blown away. Pregnant India was a whole new bitch.

He watched her walk over to the dresser and grab his car keys and her wallet. She walked to the door turning and stopped when she noticed he was walking behind her "Goode, bring your ass! Fuck is you still standing there for?!"

Jalan shook his head, walking over to the door while placing the folded papers in his shorts pockets "You done lost your damn mind. Don't fucking yell at me like you crazy."

"BRING YOUR ASS!" She yelled walking out of the room.

"I'ma knock your ass out. Keep fucking yelling at me." He  told her as he walked out of the room.

"LET'S FUCKING GO! WE'RE GOING TO MY HOUSE!" India yelled seeing Quan and Angel both rushing up the stairs.

"Oh India is 38 hot." Dawnie turned and told Tae.

"As she should!" Tae exclaimed. 

Jalan sighed as he followed India down the stairs "Tae stop encouraging this shit."

"Give a fuck what you say. I'm proud that my girl finally stepping up for herself."

✍︎

India got out of the car with a mug on her face. She saw three cars parked in her driveway and slammed the door shut, storming up the walkway. Jalan got out of the car with his face scrunched up "Yo India, bring your ass here cause what the fuck you slamming my shit for?!" He snapped as he walked around the car.

India glared back at him "That door is fucking fine. Shut the fuck up." She harshly said as she continued up her walkway.

"DADDY?! DIA HOME!" Pinky yelled as she rushed out of her front door with a amused expression.

"Pinky getcho sister before I fuck her ass up." Jalan told her as he met her halfway up the walkway. Pinky ran across their lawn to India's walkway.

"Yo I swear I love new India! She told that bitch Poppy off!" Pinky laughed.

India walked up the stairs, over to the door and tried twisting the knob but the door was locked. She stuck her house key in the hole and unlocked the door, turning the knob and forcing the door wide open, making it hit the wall.

She stormed inside the house seeing Trejon, Rochelle, Brandon and another one of his friends sitting and standing in the living room looking at her with surprised expression "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! ALL OF Y'ALL!" She snapped storming over to the table.

She started snatching up their paperwork, forcing them into the folders that was sprawled out across the table "Get the fuck out right now!" She snapped, snatching up Brandon's briefcase and slammed the papers inside then slammed it shut, tossing it towards the door.

She snatched up another briefcase and tossed it by the door, making everything inside fly out. She went to grab Rochelle briefcase but Rochelle grabbed her wrist stopping her "Hey? Excuse you? It's no need for this aggressive behavior. We can collect our things ou—"

India slapped fire from Rochelle while snatching her hand out of her grip "Bitch don't touch me! Get the fuck out!"

"Sis, what the fu—"

She turned and shoved Brandon across the table "Don't call me sis! You knew this bitch ass nigga was cheating on me while I was pregnant and grieving a dead baby and continued to come around and act Buddy Buddy with me! We don't have no relationship anymore! Fuck you and your wife!" She spat turning and stormed away from the table "GET THE FUCK OUT NOWWWWW!" She screamed.

"India baby, calm down yelling. You gone stress the ba—"

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT THE BABY NOW TREJON! GET YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Jalan and Pinky stood in the doorway with the rest of them behind them witnessing India lose her shit on them. Jalan took a cautious step inside the house holding his hands out "Bae? Please calm down cuh."

India stormed past Jalan grilling him "Don't tell me to calm down! Get them the fuck out of my house!" She snapped as she started stomping up the stairs.

"India? What is wrong with you man?" Trejon asked as he followed her up the stairs.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She turned and screamed at him.

"When a woman's fed uppp." Tae started singing shaking his head.

"Please be serious for once. She is pregnant screaming like that." Poppy said.

"Didn't she tell you off?" Pinky turned and asked her "Go get your shit together."

"Pinky." Bobbi said in a warning tone.

Pinky rolled her eyes, turning and walked into the house clapping "Chop the fuck chop! My sister said get the fuck out of her motherfucking house! Ain't no squatting here!"

"You see us cleaning up our work she tossed around ain't it?!" Rochelle snapped at Pinky.

Pinky slowly lowered her hands, looking at Rochelle like she was crazy. Isaiah and Kody both walked into the house. Kody grabbed Pinky by her waist and pulled her back towards the door "Let it go baby. Don't say no—"

"Maybe if your ass wasn't here in the first place, your got damn work wouldn't be all over her living room floor! MOVE Y'ALL FUCKING ASSES AND GET THE FUCK OUT! Running up bills that don't need to be ran up cause y'all shouldn't even be here!"

India stood in her bedroom, taking and tossing Trejon's clothes from the dresser and tossing them on the floor. Trejon snatched and caught his clothes from the floor and mid air, tossing them on the bed "India? Please calm down and just talk to me right now. This behavior of yours isn't necessary."

She ignored him and continued to pull his things out of the draws and throw them at him "FUCK YOU TREJON! We don't have shit to talk about! Just getcho shit and get the fuck out!"

"Rosè." Jalan said sternly.

"What Goode?!" She snapped at him "What?! Why do y'all keep calling me?!"

"First of all, lower your fucking voice at me cause I ain't the nigga you mad at Rosè don't get fucked up for real!" He snapped at her, making her face soften "Calm your ass the fuck down with all this yelling and slamming shit! You fucking pregnant and you stressing the fucking baby out so calm your ass the fuck down with all this unnecessary bullshit!"

"Don't yell at her about my child" Trejon mugged him.

Jalan mugged him back then bucked at him "Nigga shut the fuck up talking to me. Unlike yo dirty ass, I know how to fucking handle her unhinged ass. You ain't give a fuck about that baby then, don't act like you give a fuck now."

"I do give a fuck about her and my baby! Why you think I don't be around ? So I can take care of them both once the baby gets here!"

India sucked his teeth same time Jalan did "Man ain't nobody trying to hear that bullshit ass lie. If you gave a damn about all three of them, your ass won't be standing here trying to get a family you broke the hell up back."

"I grieved a dead baby by myself while you were out fucking everything walking! You couldn't even pause your work life to console me and be there with me through that tough time! Then you get me pregnant again and forced a proposal on me like that would make up for that shit! I FUCKING HATE YOU! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN! JUST GET YOUR SHIT AND GO!" She tossed his suitcase from the closet.

"India I will get my shit and leave, but not seeing me again is a understatement because we have a child together. You don't have a choice but to see me ag—"

"Your mother said—" 

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT MY MOTHER SAID! SHE said that bullshit! Not me! I laid down and made that baby so I'm gonna take care of that baby!"

India bitterly chuckled as she tossed his clothes and shoes into the suitcases "It's too late to right your wrongs now Trejon. Everything is already set up WITHOUT you or your family in the picture! We don't need you and we don't want to see you again!"

"How you just gonna leave me and everything we planned for, just to be with somebody from your past?! Huh?! How you just gonna take away being a father from me when I want to be there and raise my kid too?! That shit ain't fair India and you know it!"

"It's only not fair because you can't control me anymore! When you could control and manipulate me, everything was fine but now that you can't, nothing is fair now huh? Now you know how it feels to be controlled and not the controller! I'm filing a restraining order on you once this court shit is situated because you put your hands on me— VERY PREGNANT me and tried playing victim after they whooped your ass. If you can manipulate the situation as that, imagine what you can manipulate surrounding my child!"

"It's OUR child India."

"No! It's OUR child now!" She pointed in between her and Jalan "You should be thanking him because unlike your narcissistic ass, he actually will be there everyday and take care of a child you won't even have time to watch grow because you're always SO FUCKING BUSY!"

Jalan just stood there shocked and proud. His baby was finally speaking up and putting her foot down how he always wanted her to.

"You can't do that India—"

India slammed the suitcase shut pointing at him "I can do whatever the fuck I want with my child because my maternal rights are more important than your parental rights and you know this. I swear to god Trejon if you try to sabotage my happiness to satisfy your broken ego, I will hurt you and I will take everything your spoiled ass ever lived for and give it to MY child. I won't let up until you're down and I will make an example out of you and I MEAN IT!"

"Come on sweets. He got the memo and can pack the rest of his shit." Jalan said to her.

Trejon stared in her eyes with hurt written in his "India please don't do this right now. I love you. I love our kids. I love our family. Baby please don't do this."

"Yeah well that's too damn bad. You should've had this same energy when you were cheating on me and neglecting my needs and feelings. I can care less about how you feel about anything. You didn't give a fuck until you had competition and barely that because you knew I was going back to him in this lifetime and the next 10. I don't fucking love you, I love him and I will raise my baby with him not you. You better get the fuck out of my house and go home to mommy and daddy and prepare for your cases." She walked past him, over to Jalan, grabbing his hand.

She stopped and turned saying "Me and you have no future together. You just a nigga I shared a bed with the last 5 years and barely that. Fuck you Trejon. Don't come around me ever again and don't try to take my child from me because you're upset things not going your way because I promise you you won't win against me."

"Fix your face nigga." Jalan told him, trying not to laugh.

Trejon looked at Jalan with angered eyes "You're just as dumb as her. Y'all won't win this war cause I'm gonna be in my child's life and I will make sure of that!"

"Yeah yeah whatever nigga. See your ass on the battlefield." India rolled her eyes walking out of the room with Jalan "HURRY UP OUT OF MY HOUSE AND LEAVE EVERYTHING HOW I FUCKING LEFT IT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1K 10
She is an innocent person for her father's reputation she accepted this marrage Y/n : I'm ready for this marriage dad Y/m ; y/n !!! Y/n : no mom d...
410K 15.7K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...
1.2K 38 10
We all see dreams. Vivid, nightmares, neutral, weird, confusing and many more types of dreams. But what if I say there is someone who falls for a ran...
43.3K 1.9K 55
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...