HEAVENS LINE (YOONMIN)

By Brictorique

As a mortal, how would you feel if an angel commited a sin just so they can save you? Date Created: January 2... More

HEAVENS LINE (BL)
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Diecisèis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidós
Veintitrès
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintisèis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Treinta y Uno
Treinta y Dos
Treinta y Tres
Treinta y Cuatro
Treinta y Cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y Siete
Treinta y Ocho
Treinta y Nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y Uno
Cuarenta y Dos
Cuarenta y Tres
Cuarenta y Cuatro
Cuarenta y Cinco
Cuarenta y Seis
Cuarenta y Siete
Cuarenta y Ocho
Cuarenta y Nueve
Cincuenta
Cincuenta y Uno
Cincuenta y Dos
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y Cuatro
Cincuenta y Cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y Ocho
Cincuenta y Nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y Uno
Sesenta y Dos
Sesenta y Tres
Sesenta y Cuatro
Sesenta y Cinco
Sesenta y Seis
Sesenta y Siete
Sesenta y Ocho
Sesenta y Nueve
Setenta
Setenta y Uno
Setenta y Dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y Cuatro
Setenta y Cinco
Setenta y Seis
Setenta y Siete
Setenta y Ocho
Ochenta
Ochenta y Uno
Ochenta y Dos
Ochenta y Tres
Ochenta y Cuatro
Ochenta y Cinco
Ochenta y Seis
Ochenta y Siete
Ochenta y Ocho
Ochenta y Nueve
Noventa
Noventa y Uno
Noventa y Dos
Noventa y Tres
Noventa y Cuatro
Noventa y Cinco
Noventa y Seis
Noventa y Siete
Noventa y Ocho
Noventa y Nueve
Cien
HEAVENS LINE (BL)

Setenta y Nueve

37 2 0
By Brictorique

It had been a year since the three angels was punished and sent to the land of the mortals to repent, a year wherein Hoseok had been trying to figure things out and each day that passes, his worry grew. He knew his mother is up to something. He just hopes it is not something she would regret later on.

"Any interesting you find out this time, dear?" asks Jackson as he sit beside Hoseok on the couch with a pout on his lips.

"Well, I just found out that Namjoon-ssi has a similar feather like my brother that he is keeping in his bedroom."

Of course, Jackson is aware of Hoseok and Namjoon's relationship so he wasn't surpise at all when he didn't address him as Appa like Yoongi does.

"How did you found out?"

"I went to Kim's household recently because I was retrieving some things when I saw Mrs. Kim rummaging through his room however when she noticed my presence, she stop and excuse herself like she did nothing. Of course, she didn't forgot to tell me not to tell him." he smirks to himself.

"That was rude, don't you think? For her to just barge to your Appa's room. What do you think she's looking for?"

"Probably something of him and his ex-lover. I believe he still has things that reminds Namjoon-ssi of him however when I try to fix the things she rummaged, I found a hidden box underneath one of his drawers that has a well-kept, single piece of feather that is similar to my brother's."

"And where do you think it was from?"

Hoseok shrugged, "If I say probably an angel, would you believe me?"

Jackson was silent for awhile as he looked at the sky outside his window where they both are, "Yes."

He turned his head towards Jackson in disbelief. Jackson just gave him a smile.

"What? There's a lot of mysterious things here on earth that even scientists can't figure out. The probability of angels do exists might be low but never zero."

"Oh, dear." he peck his lips softly.

"However, what do you think will happen if one of them finds the feather?"

"Who?"

"Jin? Taehyung? Jimin? I mean, what if they are really angels like we thought. . What if one of them owns those feathers Yoongi and your Appa has? Will it bring back their memories? Their form? If so, they will eventually have to leave them, us, behind."

The statement made Hoseok quiet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 5.8K 19
Would you believe someone if they told you angels lived amongst humans? That's exactly what Jungkook told himself: he wouldn't be foolish enough to b...
4.3K 235 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...
15.3K 1K 16
Ⓐngels weren't creatures you'd mess around with. Everyone would know that - everyone who'd believe, that was. That wasn't the case of Min Yoongi. Why...
135 9 4
All the beauty of Heaven around him, but Jimin has fallen for another splendor; The Mortal Realm. But that isn't the only thing that has caught his a...