Mr Bad Boy And I

By AriiLii

Mackayla didn't know what to do with herself when the new boy ,or should I say bad boy, moved in next door. ... More

Authors Note,
1- Who the hell are you?
2- i wouldn't call it obsessing, would you?
3- are you for real ?
4- out of my mind
5.you make me hate popcorn
6.if his name was food, i would devour it
7. To close but im loving it
8.baby sitting??
10.my bathroom attire
11.speechless
12.who the hell is this chick?
13 .Regret
14. my second chance ??
15. whats going on?!?
16. bitch he's taken- part 1
17.bitch he's taken part 2
18.BHT part 3
20.Too good to be true
21- their king is back.
22.VANILLA
23.you will be mine
Sorry
The Story Continues ☺☺☺
24. Shortlived Moments
25. Stalker
PLEASE READ.
26.Stalker pt 2
27. Bad Boy Heartbreak
28. Work work work
DAMM

19.You left us

3.8K 151 10
By AriiLii

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wade poezyn as Alex , look at that hotspice

Hello my lollies, a lot of shit is going down in this chapter so be very prepared, thanks to the 2 people that helped me with this chapter. soraia8033 and UrbanRaven. Lubch youuuu x

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.

Mackayla.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Why now, why here.

Is there something i should be remembering. What was the special occasion.

I hadn't seen him in 6 years, neither of us had. He was gone 5 days after Dad died, he didn't even give us an explanation, he just packed up and left.

No letter

No note

No nothing.

Sage had already drove off leaving both of us in the darkness of the night.

He had 2 bags on either side of his hands.

Tears threatened to pour out of already glazed over eyes.

No matter what he did.

He was still my brother and he will always be my brother.

The tears broke free and I let out a strangled sob.

I gave up and ran to him, he dropped he's bags and engulfed me in he's muscly arms.

He looked different. The last time I saw him he was 16. Now he's 22 . puberty hit him like Miley Cyrus's wrecking ball.

I cried in his arms but the pain started to surge through my body, all the years he left us for and put my mum through so much worry. I started banging in he's chest, letting all my frustration out.

" I hic- hate you, I hate you wh-hic-y did you leave, I ha-hic-te you", I sobbed and sobbed till all my energy was drained.

He hugged me tighter and began to whisper he's sorries into m hair, pecking my head. I heard something like a window open but I took no notice of it.

I pulled back sniffling.

I wiped some of my tears as they were still pouring, if this was my reaction, I hate to think what my mother would think.

"Why- hic- are you here?" I muttered looking down.

"I missed you guys, I wanted my family back, I know it was selfish of me to leave like that , but you have to understand, I was hurting too. It was all too much for me, I had just finished senior year and I come home to find out my father died in a car crash. And-"

"And nothing, shyala was only 7, how do you think she felt. And mum, she lost the love of her life since highschool. She hasnt been out for a good time in years. She works so hard to put food in our mouths so we can live like normal kids and you just left", the anger came back and I just had to let it out.

"I ... I , honestly I'm so sorry, but I'm back now and I-"

I watched he's gaze trails behind me. Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulled into a strong chest.

I looked behind me and was surprised at who I saw.

Hunter.

"Who are you and why are holding her like that", my brother sneered.

"Who are you and what did you do to make her cry", hunter relplied confidently. I was surprised. My brother Alex could knock Hunter out in one punch.

"I'm her brother, now let go of my sister before I break your nose",

Dammmnnn.

Hunters grip on me loosened until he gradually unwound her arms from me.

"Are you okay?", he whispered into my ear.

I sniffed before answering back. "Yeah",

"If anything happens , text me and I will be just a few metres away Mackie ", he cooed into my ear softy. I nodded and he walked back into his house. I recognised the way he's mood had completely changed as to before I left the house because now he's acting nice. Too nice....

"Let's go inside Kayla, we'll talk about this later",

I gave him my keys and he opened the door. I followed him in and could already hear the faint noise coming from the TV and my mothers laughter.

But as soon asee walked in, the laughter was gone, I felt the mood visibly drop. You could cut the tension in the ear with a knife . That's how tense it was. No joke .

Shayla was moving her mouth like a fish, no words were able to come out.

My mother on the other hand, had tears already spilling out of her eyes.

A strangled sob escaped her as she walked up to Alex and hugging him.

"My boy, my beautiful boy, you came... back. ", she sobbed out. Shayla came running up to both of them and joined in on the family hug. We had a chance of being a normal family again.

I watched as both emotional females asked Alex questions.

"So why did you come now?", shayla asked.

Alex sighed.

"I thought it would be the right time and all, you know it been Dads 3 year anniversary in two days. And I'm back for good",

Mum and shayla nodded understanding.

I'm so disgusted with myself right now

Another quiet sob escaped me, how could I forget the day my own father died.

I held back my tears and decided to let them out when I was alone. I felt like beating myself up.

How could I forget. Even through all the mess that's been happening lately.

I bid everyone a goodnight, hugging each and every one of them. I made my way to my room and let it all out.

I sobbed into my pillow.

My father was probably looking down at me in utter disappointment.

I'm so sorry dad. I'm so so sorry.

"Mackie, hey Mackie, don't cry, please don't cry",

I knew who was calling me but I didn't want to move. I felt drained. All I could do was watch him as he climbed through his window like spiderman and into my room. He walked up to my door and locked it.

I curled myself up into a ball, wishing he would just leave me be. I would be really feeling this tomorrow.

Hunter claimed into my bed with me and wrapped he's arms around me pulling me into he's chest and cuddling into me.

I inched closer to him. Just for the warmth, purely for the warmth.

As I drifted off to sleep. Only two things were on my mind.

My father.

And how fast I was falling for a guy I'm convincing myself to hate.

A guy who potentially stole my best friend from me.

A guy I barely knew.

What was wrong with me..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
...
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I almost cried while writing this, poor Mackayla, things aren't getting easy for her are they. Anyways hope you liked my lollies and what do you think of Alex. Hubba hubba. Xx byeeeee x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47.5K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
208K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
The Players By Cat4Books

General Fiction

519 44 37
Alex, the playboy of the school and his bestfriend, Twan go around and having a great time being basically being players. Throughout their journey th...
391K 16.5K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...