My Teacher is a Werewolf & I'...

By MissyNicole93

(Cover by: happybunnyx123) Lexi is a freak, at least that's what everyone tells her. She talks to the dead, h... More

1: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
2: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
3: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
4: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
5: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
6: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
7: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
8: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
9: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
10: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
11: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
12: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
13: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
14: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
15: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
16: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
17: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
18: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
19: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
20: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
21: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
22: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
23: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
24: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
25: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
26: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
Author's Note
28: My Teacher is a Werewolf & I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
Author's Note
Epilogue: My Teacher is a Werewolf & I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
Lexi & Logan (Part Deux)??

27: My Teacher is a Werewolf & I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

135K 1.7K 150
By MissyNicole93

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Took me awhile, right? So sorry for the wait, but I've just been so busy with school and everything that I haven't had very much time and when I do get the time I couldn't think of anything to write. Thank you all for being patient with me, I really appreciate it.

Chapter 27:The Finale [Part One]

Saying that I want to go home is an understatement. Part of me wishes I could go back and never meet Logan but the other part of me wonders if there wasn't a specific reason all of this is happening. I mean, if there is it had better be a damn good reason, but I'd like to know either way. Because this can't just be happening because my step-mother a psychopath. Can it?

If she were just a freaking psychopath then there are better ways she could have gone about getting Logan back, if that's truly what she wants. Why did she put me in the middle of all this? I wasn't even alive when she screwed things up for herself the first time. What do I have to do with anything? If Logan actually wanted to be with her I'd have no way of stopping him, so why go to these extremes?

Maybe she really is just mentally sick and needs help. She could just be in need of some major help to get her past whatever is going on inside her head. Or maybe I'm just trying to make up excuses for her. Can you blame me? The woman's been like a mother to me since my dad brought her home. Its not like its easy to digest that the one mother figure I've had over the years is now trying to use me to get to Logan.

"Lexi? Honey, how are you feeling?" The sincere concern in his voice almost makes this entire thing worse. If he actually cared at all he wouldn't have let his wife do this to me, he wouldn't have helped her with this. Him saying that he's sorry, that he never meant for any of this to happen only makes me feel that much worse. Because I don't know if I believe it or not. How can I?

"Go away," Its bad enough that I have to deal with the fact that I think I had a frigging miscarriage, I really don't feel like dealing with him hovering, asking me how I feel every five minutes. How the hell does he think I feel!? Its not like I'm having a fun time here, why does he have to pretend like every things fine and dandy? Shouldn't he be upstairs with his crazy wife planning what they're going to do next?

"You hate me right now, that's fine. I deserve it, but Lexi you're in pain, please, tell me what I can do to help." Help? He wants to help me now? Is he serious or just on drugs? Now is just a little too late to be wanting to help me with anything.

"Just leave me the hell alone." The man is my father, he's not supposed to hurt me in anyway, let alone go this far with it. And he thinks that just by saying 'sorry' that it'll make everything okay? Like hell.

He sighs, brushing the hair away from my face when I clench my eyes shut from the pain. There's no way this could be happening and the baby survive, is there. "I'm so sorry, I know it doesn't fix things, but I am. I don't know what else to say."

"That's because there's nothing you can say that will fix this, Steven. You didn't honestly think she'd ever forgive you for this, did you? Even I knew better than that." God, that voice, its like raking your finger nails down a chalkboard. Hearing her voice makes me sick inside; I really don't want to think about what it would do to me if I opened my eyes and actually looked at her. "But, I do have good news, Lexi. Looks like Logan's on his way to save you, not that he'll actually get here in time, though. I have certain things planned out for you dear. You see you're special, talking to ghosts isn't a curse, its a blessing. One I would kill to have, but unfortunately you can only be born with that ability and since you are the only empath I've stumbled across that can... You're going to be very useful for me."

"Get fucked," She can't actually think I'd be willing to do anything she says, can she? Maybe I wasn't too far off on the mentally ill assumption. I have a feeling, though, there's nothing that could ever help her, except for a bullet to the brain, of course. She's completely lost her mind if she thinks I'll help her in any way, that's all there is to it.

She tsked and a hand pats my shoulder as I pull my knees closer to my chest. "Such language, didn't your mother teach you better than that? Oh wait, no she didn't. Oh well, we'll have time to work on that, as soon as I take care of one more thing."

A gunshot goes off and a body slumps to the floor, and I scream. Oh dear God, who did she shoot?

Opening my eyes, the sick realization settles in the pit of my stomach and I stare into the cold, lifeless eyes of my father, as the blood oozes out of the hole in his chest, right where his heart is. When I look up at her to yell and rage she sticks a needle in my arm, a crazy smile on her lips.

I'd be better off dead than with this woman. God only knows what's running through her sick head right now.

^~^

"Fucking hell, I haven't been wound this tight since-well never." Zack complains loudly, stretching out as far as he can in the back of the car. Hating myself for it I agree with him, knowing the potential disaster tonight could turn into. And I can't even fucking be there when they get to Lexi. "How far away is sun down? Ya think there's time for me to get some before?"

"Not, sun down is only an hour away Zack, there's no way in hell you'll ever find someone as perverted as you to take off the edge." Paxton snorts, tapping his hands on the steering wheel to whatever song was playing on the radio he'd insisted on turning on. Evidently we needed some good music to get us all calmed down, or in his words to keep Zack from humping the seat like the dog he is.

"Well maybe if you and Harley hadn't taken so damn long in your room we could have left earlier!" Zack hollers back, laying his legs across Harley's lap, ignoring the irritated growls coming from her when he does so.

"Damn it, Zack, get your fungus infected feet off of me!" Harley screams and I clutch my head, ignoring the urge to turn around and shove them both out of the car. How could they be goofing off at a time like this? Did they not know how important focusing on the issue at hand was? Or did they just not care? Fucking hell, what's wrong with them all?

"Hey, don't you kids make me come back there, neither of you will like it." The unrestrained laughter in Paxton's voice has me gritting my teeth against the rage consuming me. Nothing about this situation is funny and if they don't stop joking around I'm going to lose it.

"Harley might, but I gotta say, I'd rather be the one giving the spanking if you know what I mean." Zack laughs, grunting in pain when Harley punches him in the stomach. If it were any other time I'd be amazed at how he hadn't seen it coming. If I wasn't so worried about Lexi right now I'd be laughing along with them, but I just can't do it and I don't see how they can, either.

Now has got to be the worst possible time for them to be acting like children. How can they not see that? "Stop the fucking car." I can't take it, I feel caged in, stuck in a never ending nightmare and I can't take anymore of it. I have to find Lexi before I lose what's left of my mind. I just have to.

The car rolls to a stop slowly and Paxton grabs my arm when I shove the door open. "What the hell are you doing? Logan, are listening to me?" He cusses under his breath as I slam the door on his questions, getting out of the car when I cross the crowded street. "What the fuck are you doing!?"

"I have to find Lexi! You three can joke around all you want, but I can't stand it. I have to find her before its too late." Turning my back on the one friend I've had all these years isn't as hard as I'd thought it would be and that's enough to have me pausing at the tree line. After everything we've done for one another its this easy to walk away from his help and not look back?

"Logan, we're messing around so you don't lose it. You think it'd be better to sit in that fucking car and mope? You think I want to watch you go insane thinking about all the shit that bitch could be doing to Lexi? You think I like knowing that girl has to go through this shit because of your insane ex?"

No I don't, but I don't think I can just sit back and laugh with them when Lexi could very well be dieing at the hands of my ex lover. It seems so wrong to have any form of happiness, even though it may be forced, when Lexi is in so much danger. All because of me.

"You don't get it, Pax, I can't joke around. I have to find her now, I have to know she's alive." I need to know she's capable of forgiving me for the mistakes I've made. I need to know she still wants to be with me.

He shakes his head, waving at Zack and Harley to get back in the car. "You would know if she wasn't, Logan. Just because you haven't sense anything from her since she lost the baby does not mean she's dead. Gloria needs her alive to get to you, she knows killing Lexi would do her no good."

"But for how long? She's not going to keep her alive for long and that's what scares me. Paxton, she's my everything, what would I do without her? What if we're too late and I lose her?" My voice cracks and I swallow back the lump in my throat. "I can't lose her."

"You won't, Logan, you won't lose her. But you can't go after her alone, you'll only end up getting yourself killed. I won't let you do that, I can't stand by and watch that happen." He won't let me go after her alone and I can't stand to be without her for one more minute. Where the hell does that leave us?

"You don't know that for sure. You can't possibly know that for sure." No matter how badly I wish for it, there is no guarantee she'll be alive when we actually figure out where Gloria is keeping her. Just as there is no guarantee she'll want anything to do with me if she is alive. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't, but God, it would kill me to not be able to be with her.

Paxton sighs, shaking his head at me. "No I don't, but its either you believe that or you'll go insane, I know you will. Lexi is a strong girl, otherwise she wouldn't be able to handle your ass. You have to believe she's going to be fine. But she's going to need you after all of this. You're going to need to be sane and calm for her. You think you can manage that, big guy?"

"She's probably not even going to want anything to do with me after this shit. Why would she? If I hadn't been so damned stupid none of this would have happened in the first place. She'd be better off without me around to cause her any more pain and you damn well know it." Saying it aloud only makes this more surreal, it only makes me hate the truth even more. She'd be so much better off without me around to put her in constant danger.

"You're right, she probably would be, you're right about that. And this is your fault for falling for Gloria, so why don't you try to make it right by her, huh? Why don't you stop throwing yourself a pity party and think of any way you could possibly make this up to her. She should hate you for this, right? Fuck, I hate you for putting her in this situation, but unfortunately for Lexi we don't get to chose who we fall in love with. Whether she likes it or not you two were made for each other and if you tell her she's better off without you, I have a feeling she'll kick your ass. Man, damn it, why can't you just focus on getting her back and not on every little thing that could go wrong? If she doesn't want you after this, that is her choice, not yours and certainly not that viperous bitch Gloria's. You can deal with that if and when the time comes, but only after you get her back alive and she says the words herself. Got it?"

"Yea, I got it, but what the hell am I supposed to do? I feel so fucking helpless! She is my mate, not yours, not Zack's and not Maddox's, I should be the one to go and find her. I shouldn't have to stuck on the sidelines and wait for someone else to tell me how she is. I should be the one to protect her, to save her." I find myself jealous of Zack for his not being forced to shift on every full moon. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of him being the one to comfort Lexi, or even Maddox doing it. She is mine, I should be the only one she needs comfort from.

"I know you do, but right now you need to content yourself with the fact that you would know if she were already dead. You would feel it, Logan. Stop freaking the fuck out because you don't know how things will end up between the two of you. Can you do that? For Lexi's sake?"

"Yea," It'd be the least I could do for her. Tears brew in my eyes and from the sympathetic look on Paxton's face he sees them, despite my best efforts to hide them. Crying is a weakness that would do no good, and its not something I do easily. I think the one time I cried before in my life had been when I'd found out Noreen was dead and since then I've managed to convince myself that nothing mattered enough to want to cry. But the thought of losing Lexi has me close to tears and I don't really care who sees it.

"She's going to be fine, Logan. You have to believe that, if nothing else. Okay?" Nodding, my fists clench at my sides and the rage builds in my chest. I'll kill her once I get my hands on Gloria, there'll be no stopping it. I won't want to stop, either. She deserves much worse than a quick death, but I'm afraid I won't have it in me to turn her in and watch someone else determine her punishment. She kidnapped my mate I've every right to deal with her in any way I see fit.

Zack sticks his head out the car window, shouting over to us. "Hey, losers! Maddox's guys got a positive on the house Gloria's keeping her at. They're waiting for us to get there to go in."

"Then let's go now." That had to be the best news I've heard all day. Now if only we could get there before she decides she's tired of waiting on my answer. I can't abjure Lexi, she knows that, now I can only hope she doesn't take matters into her own hands. If I lose Lexi I'll never survive it.

"There's one problem," My stomach drops and I brace myself for the words that will kill me, inside and out. "They said a gunshot went off and someone screamed. Maddox said he checked it out, through a window to the basement and it didn't look like Lexi was the one that got hit, but he can't be sure."

"Zack what the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to make him lose his mind? He's already worried enough, you could have fucking waited to tell him that." Paxton cusses again, grabbing my shoulder when I don't move and shaking me until I meet his eyes. "She's not dead, Zack doesn't know what he's talking about. If Lexi were dead you would know it and if you start freaking out on me I'm going to kick your ass. We clear?"

I nod mutely, mind fumbling to find some concrete reassurance that she's still alive. I'd feel it if she wasn't, or at least I should, but Gloria's managed to block the bond since Lexi lost the baby so there's no telling what all is going on. She could have already killed her and I'll never know it until I see it for myself. Getting to Lexi is the only way I'll be able to know for sure. Seeing her alive and breathing will be the only way I'll know she's alive, the only way I'll believe it.

"How far away are they?" Paxton asks Zack as he pushes me into the car, slamming the door behind me as he runs around to the driver's side.

"Twenty minutes, but considering how you drive, we'll be there in ten." All conversation after that ceases and my mind runs rampant. There are so many possibilities of what could have already happened, or be happening right now that I can't keep track of them all and it makes me dizzy when I try to. There's no telling what she's already done to Lexi, there's no way to know for sure if she'll even be breathing when we get there. Its all just driving me fucking insane.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.

Again, thank you guys for being patient with me, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter.

I have the next part wrote out on paper, but I don't have the time right now to upload anything else. If you like it please comment and vote, I really would like to know what you guys think. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 443 51
'Our parting was like a stalemate........ Neither of us won. Yet both of us lost.' This quote best describes the life of Aurelia Parker. She has lost...
87 39 18
Tessa is problematic. She doesn't care when her mother dies - it's almost like a blessing to her. She's taken to a care home by her protective social...
1.3K 2 21
Kate is the cool girl at school, nobody messes with her. She's got her cool crowd. When she starts to fall in love, she hasn't really noticed who it...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...