๐“๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ

By tinkgonetype

๐“๐ข๐ž๐ tie /tฤซ/ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š; ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š•๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š restrict or... More

ii.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30

28

3K 137 10
By tinkgonetype

Omniscient.
A few hours later.

"Jamar repeat it again." Sanai stared at Sakim who looked stressed. She was trying to help him figure out if he had made the mistake of shooting Roman's homeboy, Dusty. He honestly didn't care, but he didn't need anymore wars breaking out between the two. Especially since Sanai was now tied between them.

"Mama there's no point. Fuck it." Sakim spoke with annoyance evident in his tone.

She just sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

Sakim looked up at her and opened his mouth to speak. "He was a tall dude, Well built. I couldn't tell who he was but I knew he looked familiar son." He stressed out once again.

Sanai had met Roman's homeboy and knew what he looked like very well. He was darkskinned and almost taller than Roman. Both of them similar in size and muscly.

"Papa it's gonna be okay. He didn't die so maybe it takes pressure off who did it." Sanai tried to reason with the situation.

Sakim scrunched his face up and looked at her. "You know damn well them niggas gone try to chop our heads off and we gone blow they shit up." He spoke to Sanai who held back a giggle. The way he said it made her want to laugh, but now was not the time.

"You're right.." Sanai sat back and thought.

She didn't know what else to say. It was between the men to figure it out.

Roman sat back and looked at Dusty who had a smirk on his face.

"So they drove off and didn't see you get back up right?" Roman asked to double check. Dusty shook his head and plopped the bulletproof vest onto the table. It was perfectly hidden under his black jacket, just as Roman suggested.

"Nigga you owe me. Got niggas thinking I'm weak and shit." Dusty scoffed and folded his arms.

Roman shook his head and slid the black duffle back over to him. Dusty looked grabbed it and quickly opened it up to see 600k waiting on him.

He nodded and went to dap Roman up.

"Now how is this gone help again?" Dusty rose his eyebrow and sat on the edge of Roman's desk.

"I just need something to put on this nigga so I can get him away from her. Something to scare his ass away." Roman admitted. He wanted Sakim to naturally back off so he could finally have Sanai to himself.

"What happened to us killing him?" Dusty chucked and reminded Roman of his original plans.

"She loves the nigga and she could be pregnant. I don't want her to be in pain over him. It wouldn't be good for the baby." Roman nodded and thought to himself.

Dusty shook his head once again. He thought the whole thing was stupid. He would never have went this far for a female. But he understood how much his best friend loved Sanai.

"Just lay low until I figure this shit out." Roman looked at his computer.

"Matter fact, Pop his homeboy Nas. Mar ass gone be dumb enough to 'get his lick back' and that's when you gone blow his shit off and play victim to keep the girl." Dusty blurted out and watched Roman's eyes widened. He had finally found the final piece of his puzzle.

"This why we been them niggas since Pull-ups." Roman licked his lips and smiled.

"Since Huggies nigga." Dusty laughed and picked the duffle bag up.

Sanai rubbed through Sakim's locs and kissed the side of his face. He had fallen asleep on her chest and even though his big ass was cutting off her breathing, she loved it.

He looked so peaceful as he slept. Knowing what was on his mind earlier and seeing him be able to push it to the back of his mind and rest was a stress relief for her.
Roman still hadn't came back and his phone went totally voicemail when she went to call him. She figured he needed time to grieve and it was best to leave him be.

She made sure to text him a while ago to make sure he was okay and to get back to her when he could.

She slipped from under him and got up to visit Yohson.
"Papa." She called out for him as she went into his room.

He had his ipad set up as he made a tiktok of him getting sturdy. Sanai chuckled and figured he got that from Sakim's friend Kai.

"Go papa, Go papa." She chanted and giggled as he looked at her and smiled. She damn near teared up as she realized her baby boy was actually growing up and becoming his own person.

"Mommy. Can I get a phone?" Yohson picked up his ipad and looked over at his mom.

"What you want a phone for?" Sanai questioned and picked up a toy that was sitting in the middle of his floor.

"My girlfriend Kayli has a phone." Yohson smiled and thought back to the little girl he met at school. He was sitting at lunch with his few friends and she came to make her presence known. He knew he liked her ever since.

"Papa, you're too young for girlfriends okay?" Sanai looked over at Yohson whose smile dropped.

"But why?" He pouted and crossed his arms. Sanai almost changed her mind due to how cute he looked when he pouted but she knew she had to stand her ground and she was only trying to protect him.

"Because Girlfriends and stuff comes with a lot of stress. You don't need that right now, Papa. You're too cute for stress." She explained and put the action figure into his red toy box.

He stared at her for a moment before slowly nodding.

"Mommy. Can we watch a movie tonight?" Yohson asked and placed his tablet on his bed before standing in front of Sanai with his hands up.

She picked him up and kissed the side of his face.

"Yes we can. Which one you wanna watch?" Sanai looked over at the TV that was currently playing cartoons.

"I'm coming now."
Sanai heard a muffled voice from outside of Yohson's closed bedroom door. She lifted her head and sat up gently before looking down and seeing Yohson knocked out.

They had finished watching the movie and it was late when he asked her to sleep in bed with him for a night.

"What they saying?" Sakim huffed out and made his way down the steps to Sanai's front door.

Sanai got up from laying with Yohson and walked out of his bedroom door before closing it behind herself.

She walked downstairs before Sakim could leave.

"Where are you going?" She asked worriedly and went to grab his hand to stop him.

He yanked his hand away and turned to look at Sanai.
His face looked like it was coated in tears, meaning he was in pain about something.

"Aww no Papa. Wait-." She tried to grab him once again but he turned to walk out.

She frowned and felt her eyes water a bit. She wanted to know what hurt him because it hurt her too. She knew it had to be something serious because he wouldn't be vulnerable enough to show his emotions that much.

Sanai wiped her eyes and walked back to her bedroom to lay down.

She sniffled and laid her head on the soft cotton pillow that she knew would be stained with tears in just a few.

She felt it was selfish that she was crying. She rubbed her stomach and thought about the appointment she had to check up on her baby tomorrow.

She was a little worried that she would have to go on her own. Both of the potential fathers were caught up in things of their own and she didn't want to be selfish enough to get in the way.

She just closed her eyes and prayed that things would look up for her and her situation soon.

꧁꧂

"Nani Ma, you sleep?" Roman questioned and wrapped his arms around her. He picked her up before laying her down on his chest.

He had the bedside lamp on and it was enough to show her slightly puffed eyes from crying.

"Fat Butt, What you crying for?" He kissed her forehead and watched as her eyes fluttered open.

Her nose was still slightly red too, meaning she hadn't been sleep that long.

"What's wrong wit Papa baby?" He asked again and lifted her up so he could look at her.

"You were upset about what happened to your friend and Sakim left upset too." She wiped her face and explained to him.

"Aww baby." He mumbled. Sanai smiled at how funny it sounded due to his deep voice.

"Well Dusty is okay. He's gonna recover fast." Roman explained and thought about his best friend who was just drinking Don Julio when he went to see him.

"That's good. Tell him I prayed for him. But I'm worried about Sakim too." Sanai explained and looked at Roman who had his signature mug on his face.

"He'll tell you about it when he gets the chance baby. He probably still processing stuff." Roman rubbed her butt and watched as she nodded and laid back down.

"You right." She mumbled.

"But I got you some food. Yohson ate? Cause I got him something too." Roman smiled and kissed her face.

"Can you carry me in there please." Sanai lifted her head up and looked at him through her lashes.

"Soiled ass." Roman chuckled and stood up while holding her in his arms. Sanai wrapped her arms around his neck while he carried her to the kitchen.

He put her down on the counter and showed her the food he got.

She smiled and licked her lips at the hot plate of Shrimp and Broccoli alfredo sitting in front of her.

Roman smiled and washed his hands before opening the plate.

"Yohson ate earlier." Sanai remembered what Roman asked her. He nodded and went to feed her some Alfredo.

"Waitt." She stopped him bowed her head before saying grace.

He just licked his lips and stared at how pretty she was. He was so in love with her and didn't want anyone else to have her.

"I'm ready." She said before opening her mouth and letting him feed her.

"Good?" He wiped the side of her mouth as she nodded and chewed.

Her phone started ringing and she looked across the counter at it. Roman nodded and grabbed it.

"Mimi" He stated and handed her the phone. Sanai took it and answered.

"Hey babe." She smiled and waited for a response.

She heard Yasmi sniffle before she spoke.

"They shot him. Toot oh my God they shot him. I knew we weren't on good terms but I can't-." She heard Yasmi cry out. Yasmi wasn't going to call Sanai but the feelings were overwhelming her completely. She didn't have the healthiest relationship with her baby father but she still loved him.

"Baby. Who? You gotta calm down and tell me.." Sami felt her eyes water too. She didn't like hearing her best friend so frantic. Yasmi was her big baby and she would kill anybody who tried it.

"Nas. Toot they shot Nas. I got off the phone with his dad and he's in critical condition right now. They don't know if he's gonna make it." She felt her stomach begin to churn as if she was going to throw up.

"Okay Bae. I'm coming over okay?" Sanai held the phone to her ear and hopped off the counter to run to the bedroom. Roman was hot on her trail and figured Yasmi was calling because he had shot her baby daddy earlier. He didn't shoot him enough to kill him, Roman knew how the human body worked.

Sanai slipped Roman's hoodie on and a pair of slides before grabbing her keys.

"Watch Papa for me. Please? He has school in the morning and I don't know if I'll be back in time." Sanai looked at Roman with her face red and bothered.

He nodded and hugged her before letting go and watching her make her way out the house.

꧁꧂

Sanai rubbed her hands through Yasmi's hair as she calmed down. Yasmi rubbed Sanai's stomach and smiled. She had no clue that her bestfriend was pregnant.

"The appointment is tomorrow. You coming with me?" Sanai asked and Yasmi nodded.

She was planning on seeing Nas tomorrow too. She just wanted her baby to be okay. Even though they argued more than anybody, that was always gonna be her man.

Summer was in her bedroom, sound asleep for school in the morning too.

"I'm scared Nani.." Yasmi admitted. What is Nas wasn't okay? What if Summer had to lose her daddy, What if he had to lose his whole life and everything he worked so hard for?

"He will be fine baby. Nas is so strong babe. He been strong since Herb put him on with you. Dealing with yo crazy ass made him invincible." Sanai slightly giggled and looked at Yasmi who rolled her eyes and smiled.

Sanai was right, Nas was very strong. He got through a lot of things.

The two laid in silence for a while and thought. There was so much going on and they just wanted things to stay still for a while.

In the back of Sanai's mind, she thought about Sakim and why he stormed out. She knew it was because he got the call for Nas too. That was his best friend and it completely broke him to imagine Nas in any painful condition.

She relaxed and heard Yasmi's slight snore. She closed her eyes and let sleep engulf her too.

"I dropped him off and why the teacher gave me the dirtiest look I ever seen in my life." Roman explained the story to both Sanai and Yasmi who busted out laughing.

Roman had dropped Yohson off and rushed over to the clinic to see Sanai for the appointment. Yasmi and Sanai had been together all night and into the day and didn't plan on splitting up until both of them were okay.

"It was that white lad-.?" Sanai asked before closing her mouth and watching as the white nurse walked into the room and smiled.

"Alright. I just had to grab the tube for this jelly." The woman said and slipped her blue gloves on.

"Let's check on our baby shall we." She continued squirting the cold jelly onto Sanai's small pudged stomach. Sanai squirmed at the cold feeling and mugged the doctor.

Roman chuckled. He snapped a photo of her before the nurse grabbed the Transducer and rubbing it across Sanai's stomach, Searching for an image.

Sanai paid very close attention to the screen. It was very familiar since she'd done it before with Yohson.

"Yup. There they go!" The nurse smiled and looked at the screen.

"They?" Sanai and Roman said in Unison. Roman scanned the screen with his own eyes in confusion.

"Yes ma'am. Your beautiful set of twins. We don't know a gender yet." The nurse calmly stated and smiled wider.

"Twinsss!!" Yasmi exclaimed and bounced in her seat with excitement.

꧁꧂

Sanai stared at her stomach and rubbed it once again. She sat on her bed in awe. Two babies in her at once seemed so unreal.

She was currently trying to get in contact with Sakim to tell him the news but he wasn't answering. She was a little discouraged by it, but was still happy about her babies.

Roman ran out to handle business once again and now she was alone and able to be in her thoughts.

She had to pick up Yohson in one hour so she kept her clothes on.

'Two babies?' Was all she could repeat in her head. She noticed her belly was growing a bit more and she smiled. She felt like it was the first time all over again.

She loved being a mommy, and now it was more of an interesting journey for her.

BEWARE OF ERRORS!
My back is burning y'all I had to sit UP to write this. I was workin OVERTIME. Lmao

But chile, Let me know what other underrated influencers or celebs that I should put in books. Ion wanna keep using the same kind of people if y'all already got books with them in it.

Anywaysssuh. I love y'all 🤭 Thank you for 20+k! I swear I didn't think this book would even get seen😂.

Don't forget to click that ⭐️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.1K 39
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š; noun a trace of a bad or undesirable quality or substance. verb contaminate or pollute (something).
40K 1K 16
๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ...
93.2K 3K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏยท๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณยท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ /๐˜ช๐˜ฏหˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณษ™๐˜ฏ๐˜ด,๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏหˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณษ™๐˜ฏ๐˜ด/ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...