Brides Of Raghuvanshi

By Lekhawrites

Raghuvanshi the name is enough for normal people to bow their head with respect Raghuvanshi family is one of... More

Characters
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter -25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue

Chapter - 6

15.7K 677 36
By Lekhawrites

The brides were now outside the mansion... With their husbands ...

Gayatri was in front of them soon kalyani came with few maids...

Gayatri - come now you guys can enter jeet come with your wife...

Jeet and juli came forward

Gayatri - now gently push the kalash
Juli did as she said and entered in the mansion with jeet..

Gayatri - Riyansh come
Now Riyansh and rishika came

Gayatri - you also do the same

Rishika gently pushed the kalash and entered with Riyansh

Gayatri - Shivam now it's your turn
Shivam also came with sakshi
And sakshi also did the same....

And some more rituals happened

Indrajeet - I guess now everything is done so we all should rest now you guys must have gotten so tired...

Gayatri - arohi beta take your bhabhis to their rooms....

Arohi - come bhabhi...

They left with arohi and some maids...

Arohi - now finally I got you three

Rishika - we also got you

Arohi - yes but I didn't complemented you all are looking sooooo prettttyyyy...

Sakshi - thanks you too
They had some more talks while showing them their rooms

Arohi - ok now enjoy your night byee
She said and ran after showing them their rooms....

........

Juli's pov..
So I am finally married.. And it's my first wedding night ... Nothing is gonna happen like that right I know that I have been liking him but not those types of things so soon.. Am I right?? Of course I am.. Btw I love this room it's like a perfect combination of black and white ... Interior designs are awesome too and everything is so tidy I did expect that from him..
But wait a second it's the maids who clean it so why am I praising him duh!!

I was in my thoughts when the door of room opened and there comes my husband...

I sat properly..

When he said
"I wanna talk about something "

Ok what can that be was the first thought that came into my mind

Juli - what is it??

Jeet - listen I am a really straight forward person so let me clear all this Juli right...

Juli - what right..

Jeet - about your name..

Seriously this man is asking is he right about my name wow fantastic...ok Juli don't over react maybe he is trying to start a convo.....

Juli - yes

Jeet - Juli listen this marriage and all these things are just useless for me..

Juli - what do you mean

Jeet - juli neither for me nor for my brothers this marriage means anything....
Its against our wish but as you are my wife now I will take your responsibility this marriage was just like a deal for me... Hope I cleared myself to you so now just don't cause any problems related to this..

He said and just walked inside the washroom to get changed...

Juli's pov....
What just happened like.. Wh.. What wa.. Was he.. Sa.. Saying ....

Tears started forming in her eyes she sat on the bed thinking about the things he said...

She was still in shock sitting on the bed when jeet came out of the bathroom...

Jeet - you should also get changed...
He said and laid simply turning off the lights..

Juli went inside the bathroom
And changed her dress still not able to digest what he said...

She came back and saw him sleeping peacefully..
She stared at him for few minutes and then laid down on the other side of the bed that he left empty for her....

The thoughts were revolving around her mind tears were flowing from her eyes
" Just my responsibility " It didn't left her mind...

She was silently shedding tears thinking about what she expected and what she got... Finally sleep took over her and she slept...

__________________________________________

Rishika's pov...

I entered into the room and the only colour that can be seen was black Black and black I guess he loves black so much I started observing his room modern black furniture with black walls I guess he is obsessed with black somewhere there's grey too... There isn't any photo frame in his room ... Well my room used to be filled with photos , bright colours , books, a corner of my own I miss it... And observing his room I guess we don't have many things in common well he do have books should I check them... Not now idiot ... I was in my thought when I realized someone opened the door it was him.. But he is looking frustrated..

Riyansh just came inside the room and closed the door with a bang ...

Rishika flinched and stood up from bed...

Riyansh - what are you doing here...

Rishika - I am your wife so I should be here in our room

He came in front of her and glared at her

Riyansh - listen quietly..I don't consider you as my wife this marriage and all is just nothing to me....
Before he could speak

Rishika - bu..
Before she could say anything he pinned her to the wall

Riyansh - I hate getting cutted off get that inside your head
Said glaring at her..

She got scared

Riyansh - don't ever do that again if you wanna stay alive am I clear..

She nodded...
He left her harshly and went inside bathroom to get changed

She couldn't process what just happened she stood their numb didn't knew how to react ....

That's when Riyansh came back

Riyansh - is this your father's house get up from my bed...

Rishika got up and mumbled a sorry...

Riyansh went to bed and turned off the lights ...

Rishika slowly went inside the bathroom and stared herself in mirror ....

The tears were flowing non stop she stayed like this stared what she expected and what she got...

Well she neither followed him on social media nor watched his interview and all she just imagined everything after seeing him for the second time.... She never thought that it would be like this...

After crying there she wiped her tears and got changed and slept on couch in the room .... Thinking about reasons ... Trying to accept whatever he said...

___________________________________________

Sakshi's pov....

My dream finally came true omg I am now married to long time crush well he is my first crush also .... And I am soooo inn loveee with him... I entered into the room and started wandering here and there checking everything... I noticed a painting in his room I have already seen it but where agh I can't remember ohh no wait wait.....I saw the same painting in one of his story that he posted on insta yes it's that.... Well I am not that much interested in painting but it looks good...

I was admiring it when I heard a voice...

"What do you think  you are doing" I turned around and saw my husband staring me with a sharp gaze...

He looks handsome...

He came near me..

Shivam - care to explain what we're you doing...

Sakshi - wo.. Wo I was admiring our room...

Shivam - our room??

Sakshi - yes our room

Shivam - let me clear few things to you you're my wife only for the world nothing else ....I know very well why you and your those two friends married me and my brothers....

Sakshi - what are you trying to say???

Shivam - don't be innocent wifey you three just did this for fame, name, power and money ....

Sakshi - well for your kin..
Before she could complete

Shivam - shut upp!! Don't do drama like this I know girls like you very well now get out of my way I can't tolerate you anymore...
He said and just went inside the bathroom...

And here sakshi was just numb while tears were falling like river from eyes

Sakshi's pov...

What is he saying is this what he thinks of me... Whyy
All the thoughts were going in her mind she didn't even realized when he came back and laid on the bed and turned of the light....

She was just shocked ... She went Inside the bathroom got changed and came back and laid down on the couch... Thinking is he the same shivam, whom she liked....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙠𝙠𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙪𝙪𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙩.... 𝙋𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.....
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙤...

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 .... 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨...

𝘉𝘺𝘦𝘦𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 💖💖💖

𝘑𝘑❣️
𝘙𝘙❣️
𝘚𝘚 ❣️

     ◦•●◉✿Thank you all✿◉●•◦
⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.5K 22
Aaditya Singh Raghvansh: ====================== Crowned prince of Rajasthan from his birth. Head of RAJVANSH family, his name itself gives chills to...
68.5K 3.7K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...
852K 38.7K 65
Home To You Description: The whole world knows about them from the outside . The Three heirs of Suryavanshi's were the most popular and handsome...