INHUMAN

By MariaHossainnn

Celestia Don Vega, a 26 year old future Luna of the Moonlight Werewolf pack is worried she won't find her 'ma... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

80 6 1
By MariaHossainnn

Welcome back! And I'm not dead haha sorry for the delay, I have reasons! :)) enjoy~

Celestia's POV:

"Buongiorno, bellezza!"(Good morning, beautiful!) Marcello's mom squealed when she saw me. She wore her usual work clothes; a black pencil skirt and a white blouse. She walked up to me gracefully and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Good morning, Lucy," I said, blushing. Lucy looked like a strong sophisticated woman and I could tell she adored me, probably because she thought I was her son's girlfriend.

I am his girlfriend. I internally face-palmed myself after remembering I didn't have to try as hard to get him to be my soulmate anymore. Alright, new plan; Get him to be my Alpha king aka, Marriage.

"So, what are your plans for the day?" She asked, wrapping her hand around my arm and leading me toward the front door.

"Well, I have a date tonight, and don't think I have a dress." I chuckled nervously.

"Dios mio! (My god!) Did my son finally ask you out?" She asked in excitement and I nodded.

"I knew it. I've seen him look at you differently. A mother is never wrong." She said with pride and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Now, let's not waste time. We're going shopping!" She squealed, dragging me to the car.

***

We made our way to some high-end stores. If I wanted to feel good, I needed the good stuff. I ended up with a beautiful black bodycon dress that ended right above my knee, with thin straps. It really showed all my assets and Lucy got so excited when she saw me try it on. She suggested I get myself a pair of black stilettos and a satin clutch to go with and I couldn't say no. Lucy had me try on at least thirty outfits before we settled on this one. I got super exhausted at one point so we stopped for a short brunch break. It was fun talking and hanging out with my boyfriend's mother, she officially became my new best friend.

During the brunch, Lucy got up to use the restroom and I started to feel nervous all of a sudden. I've been on dates before, but this was a different feeling, and I don't know if he feels the same way.

I took out my brand-new phone which Lucy offered to buy and even put Marcello's number in it. I clicked on the message icon and sent my first text.

-Hey, Marcello :)

The reply came almost immediately.

-Who's this?

I smiled at his response.

-Who do you think? {wolf emoji}

-Rachel? Why do you have a new phone number?

My smile dropped immediately. This jackass is actually my boyfriend now and he's already talking about that plastic prostitute.

-Wtf dude?

-haha I'm joking. Ofc I know who you are, neonata(babygirl).

I smiled again and sent him a selfie with a kissy face.

-Princess, don't give me a boner. I'm at a meeting.

-{devil emoji} Are we still on for tonight?

No reply. He left me on read and I proceeded to stare at my lonely text, waiting for a response. I blinked and switched off my phone. What if he changed his mind?

Lucy came back eventually and I acted as if everything was totally fine while I was so anxious and nervous on the inside. We went about our day doing a few other things like getting our nails done and entering a really good spa. We finally made our way home and it was just after five, Lucy gave me a small hug and a 'good luck' and left. I made my way to Marcello's room and it was empty so I grabbed a towel and my new dress and entered the bathroom.

After about an hour, I was halfway done with my makeup and hair when my phone dinged with a notification.

-Hey, Princess. Of course, we're on for tonight. Reservation is at 7:30 pm, I can hear you in the bathroom so I'll wait for you downstairs.

My heart leaped with joy and I blushed. He really had thought this out. I put on my lacey undergarments and then the tight bodycon dress. I stepped out of the bathroom and took one last look at myself in the long-length mirror.

"You're about to turn some heads tonight." Jazz giggled and so did I.

***

Marcello's POV:

I probably look like an absolute moron standing in front of the main door with a bouquet of roses while my brothers and Dario sat in the living room side eyeing me and laughing about something. I looked at my watch impatiently; 10 more minutes until it was 7 pm. I needed to see her, now. I haven't seen her at all since this morning and the guards told me she was out with my mom.

"Damn, I haven't seen you this anxious after Amelia," Dario snickered beside me.

"Stai zitto (shut up)," I blurted on hearing the name of my previous lover. Tonight was about me and Celestia. I wanted to give her the best date night of her life and the only thing running through my head would be her perky, shapely little body and nothing else.

Before Dario could say anything else, we heard the sound of heels hitting against the tiles floor and all looked towards the staircase.

Fuck me.

Her perfectly curvy body inside a tight black dress is throwing me overboard. There was nothing I wanted to do more than rip that dress off of her and fuck her into oblivion.

Getting a boner right now would be fucking embarrassing. I need to calm down.

I look over at Dario and he's practically drooling and I elbow him in the ribs. "Watch it, fucker. She's mine".

"Bro, how did you hit the biggest jackpot and not tell me about this sooner?" He asked grinning from ear to ear. Dario is the biggest womanizer I have ever seen, he can never go 24 hours without his dick up some girl's ass. That's why I didn't tell him 'sooner', Celestia wasn't my girlfriend until this morning but he knew better than to fuck with something I called 'mine'.

I ignored Dario and walked up to Celestia with a stupid fucking smile on my face. "You look breathtakingly beautiful," I said, handing her the roses and giving a peck on the cheek. She blushed and examined me from head to toe, almost stopping her gaze at my fucking crotch. "And you look as handsome as always," she said with the sweetest smile.

I held open the door for her and she walked out with me on her tail. "My guy is whipped!" Nex yelled and all the boys burst into a laughing fit. I shut the door behind me not before giving them an icy glare.

I touched the small of her back and led her to my matt black Lamborghini. "Wow, nice car," she says in amazement.

"I thought it'd be fun for the night," I said shrugging and opened the door to help her in and seeing her dress rise further in the process. Yeah, I might have had a slight ulterior motive for using this low car.

It took about 30 minutes to reach the restaurant and during the car ride I allowed her to blast her favorite music which was a mistake because she put on Nicki Minaj 'Monster'. I knew she was energetic but goddamn when she started singing, I never wanted to jump off the car so badly in my life but I didn't, because I actually laughed and sang along with her.

What is happening to me? I made a mental note to tell her NEVER to tell my brothers that I sang along to a Nicki Minaj song or they'll make my life a living hell and probably tell the entire universe about it.

I held open the car door for her as her tiny frame stepped out of the car. The valet takes my car keys and we enter the lobby of the hotel and down through a well-hidden entrance, they know me and the door opens. "Welcome to Osteria Francescana, Mr.Dominic, may I take your coats and show you to your table?" The blonde hostess blushes at my presence as I handed her my coat and Celestia gives her a quick glare.

The date went pretty well. We had dinner, talked, and laughed. I was actually enjoying myself for the first time after everything that had happened in my life. Celestia made me feel like not an ounce of trauma and disaster ever occurred, she just made things....perfect.

Fuck, she is perfect.

I took a sip of my wine and scooted my chair closer to her, I took her hand and gave it a small kiss. She blushes and looks intensely into my eyes. Her chestnut brown eyes were my favorite. I put my hand on her thigh and gave it a squeeze as we heard the singer belt out a beautiful love song. I felt her breath hitch at the contact and before I could make another move, I felt her lips on mine as she grabbed my shirt, pulling me closer. By now, I was half convinced she put a fucking spell on me. Her presence is just intoxicating and I don't think I can ever get enough of it.

She pulls away from the sweet kiss and blushes, unsure of what to do next. I lean in and kiss her back, I wanted more of her flavor and I want it now.

"Dessert?" I ask, pulling away. She smiles with a naughty glint in her eye, "Definitely."

***

Celestia's POV:

The next thing I knew, we were back at the house in a jolt and he practically dragged me up the stairs. I giggled as he almost threw me on the bed and locked the door. He flopped on top of me and we locked lips once again. I dragged my hands along the bulge in his pants and all the way to his hair as our tongues fought for dominance. He smelled so good and stimulating, I could mark him right now if I wanted to and he'd be mine forever.

"Let's do it. I can't wait any longer," Jazz responded in heat.

"No Jazz, we need his permission and we need a full moon," I said. It's true, the ritual wouldn't work if it wasn't a full moon and I need his permission too. Once I mark him, it'll change him forever. He could potentially turn into a werewolf, if my calculations are correct but now isn't the time or place.

We switched positions and now I was sitting on top of him. "The princess wants to take control, I see." He smiled and let his hands slide under my dress, stroking my thigh and squeezing my flesh.

"I like your dress," He said smirking and looking deep into my eyes.

My stomach flutters, "Really? Thank-"

"Take it off," He commands.

Ayo the dominance in here is killing me *ahhHHH* daddy chill- anyways so the reason for my disappearance is that I've been reading dark romance novels by Ana Huang and OMYGOD. I am literally in love with the TWISTED SERIES. I spent 2 weeks running in and out of bookstores and getting every single book from the series and binge-reading at home and now I feel lonely and unhealthy. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.6K 20
Luna is part of the Blue Moon pack, sworn enemies of the Black Thorn pack. She has just come of age. It is time for her to find a mate. What happens...
2.9K 91 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
20.4K 655 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...
541 25 44
Luna, a beauty, a beast all in one. Left to fend for herself. Born to a vampire. Considered a human. However, neither vampire nor human. Not everythi...