The Guy On My Computer Screen...

By pixelatedmint

One tweet will turn into a friendship. One friendship will lead to a stupid plan. One stupid plan will lead... More

The Plan
The Encounter
The Reply
The Call
The Start Of A New Lie
The Believability
The Disaster
The Real Feelings
The Party
The Question
The Wait
The First Hellos
The Second Day
The Unexpected Guest
The Hunt For G10
Please Read.
The Past
The Meetup
The Argument
The Heartbreak
The "Break"
NEW STORY!!
The Goodbyes

The Photographer

175 5 1
By pixelatedmint

Lexi'a P.O.V

Dinner that night felt off. Nathan cancelled on us. Yes, he fucking cancelled on us. I don't honestly get why, but he rented a car and ditched us. Stupid Jessica. If she never came into the picture we would still have our best friend.

The food was delicious but dinner was so quiet, barely any conversation. I can tell by Will, Jordan, and Matt's facial expressions they were really confused on what was going on. Emmalie was the only person who wasn't confused, besides Alyssa and I, since I told her. Matt then broke the silence that was going on during dinner.

"So... where's Nathan and that one girl?" Matt asks while eating his fettuccine.

"Uhm... they cancelled," I say.

"Why?" Jordan pitched in.

"I can't say it's kind've a sec-" I tried to notify them but then Alyssa cut me off.

"I like Nathan and we called Jessica some person who gets paid to date someone, she caught us. End of story," Alyssa spills her words. She admitted everything just like that. We all stare at her wide-eyed then continue to eat our dinner.

----

At the end of dinner Will takes me outside. He smiles at me.

"Shall we go? I've talked to Jordan and Emmalie already they're going to take care of Alyssa," Will asked me.

"Huh? Go where?" I reply in confusion.

"Our date I said I'd take you on..." Will turns red.

"SHIT! It's the 28! I'm so so sorry I forgot Will!" I panicked.

"It's okay, let's go though."

"We don't have a car," I question.

"We don't need one," He said and he holds out his hand for me to hold.

It's around 40 degrees out and Will and I are walking at like 7PM around the big city of Seattle. Crazy right? But we're just a crazy couple.

----

Will's P.O.V

Through all the things that has happened today I'm just happy to be ending the day with a date with my lovely girlfriend. We take a bus and I paid. Lexi doesn't know where I'm taking her yet but I plan on taking her to the Space Needle, then walk around the city, and lastly end the day hanging out at the hotel. I told everyone else to not come to the hotel till midnight because I want to spend time with Lexi before we have to deal with the craziness that tomorrow brings.

The bus stops in front of the Space Needle. Most people would probably think it's crazy bringing someone who lives in Seattle to the Space Needle but Lexi told me she has never been here. I don't get how she has never been here when she literally lives so close. Well, I have never been here either so it's a double-win I guess.

"No fucking way! You're taking me here! I've never been here!" Lexi squeals in excitement.

"Yeah, I remember you telling me how you've never been here which I still don't get how you haven't when you practically live here!" I laughed.

"Oh shut up! I have a weird family and I also had an abnormal childhood," She told me.

"You're so lucky I love you, or else I would've been judging you so much," I say, but in reality I wouldn't actually judge anyone for this.

"You love me? Well William, I love you too. I love you lots," She said as she kissed my nose.

On the way up to the Space Needle we had to take this really tall, skinny elevator. We were in the elevator with the cutest family. It was almost a perfect family. They were smiling, the parents were showing their affection by holding hands, the 2 children they had were holding their parent's hands as well. Now those are the real life goals. Can that be Lexi and I or....?

I see Lexi take out her phone and she opens up the camera app and starts taking pictures. Do girls always take this much pictures because I saw Lexi's camera roll and she has like 4,000 photos.

Once we exit the elevator they gave us this weird ticket thing for pictures I think. I show Lexi and she ignores it and pulls me to the window with the view of the whole city. We're looking out into the great big world out there. She grabs my hand and looks at me. Lexi's eyes are shining brightly. Of all the 7billion people in the world, Lexi Varela was the one who had the biggest impact on my life. The girl on my computer screen.

----

Lexi's P.O.V

"Will, pleaaaasseeee!!! I want a corny and shitty Space Needle green screen photo!" I whine acting like a little girl.

"But you know I don't really like these," Will says as he makes a pout.

"Fine, but we're going to get that man over there to get a photo for us then," I say since he refused to take one of those shitty green screen photos that I actually love.

I let go of Will's hand and I tap the man.

"Excuse me sir, can you take a picture for me?" I ask him. He looks hipster, with a Canon Rebel hanging down his neck.

"Bien sûr," The man says in French. I don't think he's from America... he must understand English. I don't know what he said completely but I think he said "of course."

I grab Will's hand and I give the man my phone. Will looks at me then we both smile at the camera. When the man walks up to me he asks me a question.

"Madame, is it okay if I take a photo of you two for my photo blog?" He asks politely and I look at Will to see his response.

"I'm fine with it," Will smiled and said to the man.

"You British, eh?" He asks Will, he must've noticed his accent "Your lady is American, am I correct?"

"Yeah, I'm British" Will laughs "And yes, she's American."

"Long distance?" He asks and Will and I nod "My blog shall have a great story. Now, shall we get started on le pictures."

I felt like a model in like a magazine. Eventhough the photos took like 5 minutes, it felt great. I think the photos turned out good. Will had to hug me in a few of them. The man told us we have one more photo to take and he directs us what to do.

"Now kiss! If that's okay," The man asks. Will turns tomato red and so do I. Will and I have NEVER kissed before, well in the lips we haven't.

"On the lips or..." I asked awkwardly.

"Yes."

"Lexi, are you okay with that?" Will asked me and I nodded. He seemed ready.

Will caresses my cheek and smiles. He then leans in and he kisses me. It felt like a million fireworks bursted in me. It lasted awhile, I wish it lasted forever. Will slowly releases from the kiss and the man stares at us and smiles.

"The shoot went perfectly, merci Madame and Sir," The man said. The man hands us a business card with his name and a link to his blog. "The pictures will be up tonight."

"Thank you," I say and look down at the card for his name "Thank you Auguste."

I tweet and insert the picture he took on my phone.

'@Kiinqtonq and I just got our photos taken for a blog by this nice man at the Space Needle! The photos will be up tonight on his site AugustePhotography.com ! :)'

I also sent another tweet.

'there may be some smooching action on that post btw ;)'

I'M KINDA FREAKING OUT BECAUSE OUR FIRST KISS WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA! I CAN REMEMBER IT!

Author's Note:
Omg guys!
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE!!! I LOVE HOW THEY MET THE GUY AMD THEY GOT THEIR PHOTOS TAKEN LIKE AWWWWWW❤️ THATS GOALS AND I WISH THAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME OKAY!

-Karmatic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 673 14
➳ -=+=- It's finally time for PAX Prime and Will couldn't be happier. Everything was finally going his way. But maybe not. Months later, Jordan an...
1.8K 48 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
29.9K 1.1K 20
"never have i met someone so perfectly messed up in my life. yet i honestly don't think i could ask for someone better." -=+=- Jordan is just the "wa...
40.2K 2.3K 61
Pax Prime is over. Will and Jordan went their separate ways, after all, Will lives in the UK and Jordan in Seattle. They begin drifting apart, Kiani...