Dragon's Rest|Helia

By ChivalrousC

"In the shadows of fate, Princess Caia of Eridaya danced a dangerous ballet. Harboring the Twin Dragon Ice Fl... More

01|Just the beginning|
02|back to school dance?!?|
03|black swamp fun|
04|Black lagoon|
05|Cloud tower|
06|clean party|
Season 2
07|partyyyy|
08|new friends|
09|Rescue Mission|
10|Here comes the bride!|
12|uninvited party guest|
-season 2 quotes-
13|Bad Dreams|
14|Codex|
15|homesick|
16|convergence|
17|Love Poem?|
18|Hallowinx|
19|New Witches?|
20|Archives|
21|Vacation|
22|Old Feelings|
23|Wilds|
24|Dakar's Prisoner|
25|Dark Caia|
26|ball invite|
27|Princess Ball|
28| Fairy & Beast|
29| mirror of truth|

11|Mysterious Stone|

628 21 5
By ChivalrousC

We finally arrived back to Alfea and it was night-time...We were greeted by Flora,Tecna and Musa,who also found there perfect connection with a pixie.  Tecna and Digit had met in a chatroom a while back and were overdue to an actual face-to-face meeting and a big hug.  Tune and Musa discovered a common sense of style.  And Chatta wasted no time telling Flora all her secrets.

"Welcome to Alfea pixies!Come on let's go get something to eat."said Bloom.

"Come on."I said as Serenity flew beside me.

The next morning...

Faragonda summoned us to her office and I got a lot of sleep on my soft and comfortable bed. So I was in a great mood.

"First i would like to congratulate you on the success of your last mission and express my great relief at your safe return.After a close examination of the evidence brought forth by Aisha and our tiny friends,we must conclude that our enemy is much stronger than we initially thought.Watch closely."said Faragonda.

Faragonda snapped her fingers and a screen appeared behind us.  "Sixteen years ago,the entire dimension of magics was on brink of destruction.A dark and evil power had emerge from the void and this was the result."said Faragonda as the destruction of Domino was being played on the screen.

"But it was the three old witches who destroyed Domino,my planet.Isn't that what you told me."said Bloom.

"Yes but in truth they were just carrying orders of the shadow creature,who had managed to recruit the help of those three old witches.Today it has the support of the Trix.I'm afraid history is threatening to repeat itself."said Miss Faragonda.

Bloom's face fell and I put a hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"Are you saying that the thing that did all this is the same one that kidnapped the pixies?"asked Aisha.

"Considering your description of the monsters,the spells that were cast and the transformations into a shadow phoenix.It coule only be Lord Darkar."said Miss Faragonda as she makes the screen disappear.

So its name is Lord Darkar...

"But why is he back?"I asked.

"What could he be trying to achieve?"asked Tecna.

"The three witches were stopped by Griffin,Saladin and myself.The lord of the templars dealt with the Lord Darkar. They cast him back into the darkness and sent him into a deep slumber."said Miss Faragonda.

"That means Darkar wants revenge."said Flora.

"Correct,he also wants all the power in the universe so as to be absolutely invincible."said Miss Faragonda.

"Then why did he kidnap the pixies?"asked Musa.

"He was trying to find their village bur why?What do they have so bad,that's so valuable?"asked Aisha.

"What's important now is to stay on guard.His powers are strong enough to affect us no matter where we are."said Miss Faragonda,who avoided the question.  What is she hiding about this Darkar?

Hmm....

"So for now the pixies will stay here at Alfea."said Miss Faragonda as we cheer.

Yay!I can spend morning and night with Serenity.

"But I should really get back to the village with Piff."said Aisha.

I rolled my eyes at her. I don't know if you could tell but I wasn't a fan of Aisha.

"No!Under no circumstances.Darkar is able to spy on our movements.If you ever go back to the pixies' village,you might as well send him a map."said Miss Faragonda.

"And so Aisha,i would like to invite you to stay with us here at Alfea and welcome you to our school."said Miss Faragonda.

"Thank you headmistress,i'm most happy to stay."said Aisha.

The winx cheer and I just cross my arms.

"7 is an odd number." I mumbled.

Bloom nudged me.

"What was that?" Aisha asked.

"Nothing!" Musa said trying to save me.

Piff also woke up and cheered.

Then Miss Faragonda clap her hands to make us shut up.

"Come on girls,it's time to go.You have a most challenging school year ahead of you."said Miss Faragonda.

With that we were dismissed.Our joy stayed intact but the weather was no so much.  You could hear thunder and lighting as it rains.  But hey we stay inside playing with the pixies.  Well....most of us.  I was painting my nails and Serenity was drinking tea and painting her nails also right beside me on the table.  Where the hell do get a miniature nail polish?  As hours pass but the weather was no getting any better infact it was worse.

"I don't know,it doesn't add up."said Tecna as we walk through the halls.

"You're right Tecna,this sandwich cost me more than a full facial and makeup session."said Stella.

" Can you not talk about food for a minute?

"Not that Stella.She's talking about how Faragonda is hiding something from us."I said.

"Oh my!...Bloom you don't know anything by any chance do you."asked Flora.

"No,i-i mean i wasn't expecting any of this."said Bloom.

"You know what,Faragonda didn't tell us what Lord Darkar wanted from the pixies but i bet you,she's got all the data."said Tecna.

"Aisha, what about you.What do you know about it?"asked Musa.

"Nothing,honest."said Aisha.

"I don't get it.Why would Faragonda hide something from us?"said Flora.

"It's as if she doesn't trust us anymore."said Musa.

"Just think about what happen to the pixies,first they were kidnapped then somehow they are set free."said Tecna.

"And don't forget the Trix.How did they manage to escape from that Light Rock place."said Stella.

"What worries me is how did they got so strong.I mean they couldn't use magic in Light Rock,so no training."I said.

"Listen up everyone,urgent message from Faragonda."said Livy,the pixie of messages,as she came fly on her piece of paper.

"Oh what,what is it?Did something happended?"asked Bloom.

"Actually I don't remember."said Livy.

"Seriously"I huffed.

"But i did write it down.My dear Winx girls,please put on your heaviest cloaks and meet me by the lake.It's urgent.Faragonda."recited Livy.

We all put on our cloaks,which were the same,and walk through the storm to Faragonda.Faragonda brought us to the lake and there was a huge stone wall in the middle of it.

"This is the reason,i sent for you.This strange boulder appeared mysteriously just tonight and by the events of late,i find its presence rather disturbing."said Miss Faragonda as Tecna's little techno bug analyze the stone.

"Unbelievable,this is nether metal nor mineral.I can't scan it.it's as if it's not even made of matter."said Tecna.

"I can't feel anything of dark magic with it."I said not sensing anything.

"Bloom,Stella,Caia,Aisha,Musa,Flora and Tecna,use all of your powers.You must destroy it at all cost."said Miss Faragonda seriously.

The next day...

As the rain stop and we were off but the sky was still cloudy with dark clouds.  Not much time before it rains again.

"Come on guys!Let's go!"said Bloom as we run.  What's the rush?  "Here we are.Is everybody ready?"said Bloom.

"You bet!"said Stella.

"Let's show this thing what a winx can do."I said as Stella,Musa and Flora transformed.

"By the way,you all transformed for nothing because the sun and I will blast it to smithereens."said Stella as she flew and blasted the stone with her scepter. Smoke appeared.

"Yes,I rule."said Stella as the smoke cleared.

When the smoke was gone,we could see that it didn't even have a scratch.  Next was Musa and Flora.

"Strike waterlily whirlpool!"chanted Flora as she blasted the stone but nothing.

"Everybody stand back!"said Musa she threw a sonic blast to the water,trying to break the stone by drowning it.  Still...nothing...  This is a pain.

"Stupid piece of junk!What's it made of."said Musa as she and Flora got down.

Those were their most powerful blast.

"Our turn."said Bloom.

"Winx!"said Bloom,Tecna and me to transform and the Aisha transformed too.

Aisha and Tecna strike it together but nothing still.

"Move back!"I said.

"Ice sword!"I chanted but nothing still.  That was my most powerful spell.

"THAT'S IT!"said Bloom as she blast it but nothing as we fall down.

The rain came down again.  I sigh..Great..

"The last thing we needed."said Bloom.

Plus I felt like being watched.

"What are we gonna do?"I said as I looked at that stone wall in hatred.

"Are gonna go back inside or are we just gonna sit here in the rain staring at that dumb rock!"said Stella.

We all return to Alfea,soaked to the bones and without Bloom who wanted to destroy it no matter what.  Good luck to her.  As soon we went inside,I took a hot shower.  It was most needed.

"Bloom's not here yet huh?"said Flora as she gets out.

We all sitting in the living room in bathrobes.

"Nah,she's as stubborn as a jammed PC."said Tecna.

"Stubborn that's for sure."I said.

"I'm sure she's fine Flora."said Stella yawning.

"I don't know,it's getting kinda of late."said Flora.

____________

Bloom was still not back and that weather is getting worse.  I'm a little worried about Bloom,we all were.

"I say we all go look for Bloom."said Flora.

"She'll come back when she's tired of getting rained on.Besides she was acting like she didn't want us hanging around anyway."said Stella.

"That stone,I wonder where it came from.How did it materialize just like that."said Tecna.

"And why here at Alfea."said Musa.

"There got to be reason."I said.

Lighting strike a big time and made the lights go out.

"Yikes!" I screamed.

"Oh no,a blackout."said Tecna.

"Impossible,Alfea's lights are powered by magic.I wonder if the lighting had something to do with it."said Tecna.

This is getting weirder and weirder....

The balcony door flung open and wind blow in like a hurricane and the sound was hurting my ears.  Tecna and Flora quickly close back up.

"That was weird."said Tecnas as she and Flora panted.

Then there was a knock on the door.  Okay,this a horror movie now or what..

"What's that?"asked Musa.  We all gulp as Musa advanced carefully to the door.

"Aisha is that you?"asked Musa as she open the door.  It wasn't Aisha,it was someone in a cloak carrying an unconcious....  "Bloom!"

The next day ...

The sky was finally clear and the weather was bright and sunny again.  We were back to Faragonda's office with the pixies.

"All right now that you've successfully completed your introductory classes,it's time to begin your intermidiate level subjects."said Miss Faragonda.

"Boring,i'd rather watch a screensaver than to listen to the head mistress."complained Digit.

Then the mysterious cloak person took off their hood and revealed their face.

Whoa...  "It's the paladin who rescued us from the Trix."Stella,Aisha,Bloom and I said at the same time.

We were all gathered near the lake where the stupid wall was.

"Let me introduce a leading expert from the famous Malachoi academy.He'll be joining our faculty at my special request,Professor Avalon."said Miss Faragonda as Professor Avalon bows.

Wow..even with a suit on he's hot.  No!bad Caia!...There were ohs and whoas among the students.

"He makes me feel a teeny bit nervous."said Flora.

"Is this guy hot or what.I can't keep my eyes off him."said Stella as I stop drooling.

"Well,I wonder what his specialty is."said Tecna.

"Professor,would you please destroy that stone."said Miss Faragonda.

Professor Avalon chanted something and it crumbled to pieces but I thought I felt a little bit of dark magic somehow.  Weird.

"How did he do that?"said Bloom in astonishment.

"What you just witnessed is a technical incantation.Until now you've been casting spontaneously following your instincts.Those are the skills you perfected last year,this is a whole new level of difficulty."said Miss Faragonda.

"Technical Magic?What's differentabout it?"I ask.

"These spells require cognitive analysis and accurate pronunciation.That's the subject of Professor Avalon's class."said Miss Faragonda.

"Uh,a question please."said Tecna raising her hand.  "

How did you determine which technical spell would effectively destroy the unidentified stone?"asked Tecna.

"Easy,I created the stone.I wanted to make sure that you would not underestimate the importance of your new classes."said Miss Faragonda as we look at her eyes widen.

Nicely played Miss Faragonda...

"Everybody class dismissed but if you have questions,i'm sure Professor Avalon will be happy to answer them."said Miss Faragonda.

"I have one professor."said Bloom as she went to him.

"Ask whatever you wish,i am here for you."said Professor Avalon.

"Professor may I ask a technical question?"asked Tecna.

"Go ahead."said Professor Avalon.

"What would be the ratio of randomization versus technicalities?"asked Tecna.

Avalon responded to her question and another fairy asked a question.

"What does cognitive analysis means precisely?"

"What was that language you used?It had a fascinating sound."said Musa.

"Is your subject very difficult?"asked Flora.

"Professor Avalon,would you have time to help me with some personal research."asked Bloom.

"I'll be in my offiice this afternoon,come and see me."said Professor Avalon.

"I'll be there."said Bloom.

"But Bloom we were suppose to hang out today."said Flora.

"Sorry,i can't."said Bloom.

You just wanna be close to Professor Avalon. 
Hmf..

————————

A welcome party was thrown for Professor Avalon.

We're so happy,you're gonna be our professor and so we wanted to let you know that we're all eager to study and ready to learn."said Flora.

"Ah,I thought you'd be impatient and so i brought with me the complete analysis of your efforts against the stone."said Professor Avalon as he take out some papers from his bag.

"So he was the one watching us that night."I mumbled.

"I want to see it!"said Bloom running to him but Stella got in the way.

"Stop it right there.Not another word you two.Last time I checked this was a party not a classroom."said Stella which made us laugh.

And so we party....

Who was he really?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 665 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
293K 7.9K 19
"𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" "𝙷𝚞𝚑. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎...
752 87 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...
12K 351 26
Emily Springs is just getting adjusted to being a princess and dating a prince and peace in the realm so when a new villain shows up she is most cert...