The Rawals Brides- from my no...

By _arieswrts_

The Royal Rawals of Rajasthan who are very famous and known in the country. The Rawals have everything fame... More

AUTHOR NOTE, Character Aesthetics and Introduction (1)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (2)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (3)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (4)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (5)
Character Aesthetics and Introduction (6)
The Rawal heirs
The Rawal Brides
Family Chart
Prologue
The Insult [part 1]
hurt, new steps and tingly feelings [part 3]
Screaming Luxury
comfort, uneasiness and flirtings [Part 4]
Hurt, Yellings and Confused [part 5]
Realisation, too close, ignore game [part 6]
Found uh, closer, flirtings [part 7]
Honeymoon, Go away and The scar [part 8]
Jealousy, First Kiss, Posessive [part 9]
KARTHIK'S PAST [part 10]
Update/ Note
Honeymoon week [part 11]
Heart to heart talk [part 12]
Atharv and dhara [part 13]
Puja Day [ part 14.1 ]
Puja Day [part 14.2]
Karwachauth [part 15]
Closeness and anniversary (1) [Part 16]
Anniversary drama (2) [part 16]
Atharv's Past [part 17]
The truth revealed [Part 18]
The Good Day [Part 19]
The confession [Part 20]
Please ReadπŸ₯Ή
A good day turning bad [Part 21]
Greed and Help!!!! [Part 22]
Two Rescued [Part 23]
Back To Home [Part 24]
A Long Night [Part 25]
Wild morning, Honeymoon, My Love [Part 26]
Past Grudges, Understandings and New country [Part 27]
New City and Fire [Part 28]
Steamy Night and happy moments [Part 29]
Atharv and Dhara [Part 30]
Epilogue
Important Notice

Pehli Rasoi and Reception [part 2]

12.1K 457 19
By _arieswrts_

Drishti Pov:-

i was cooking breakfast in the kitchen, yes me because mummy ji doesn't like me and she says atleast do one work to repay the kindness of dadaji because he married me to his eldest heir of rawal empire. i dont mind it because i love cooking for my family. its been 3 years i have been married to karthik, well i call him karthik ji only when have people around. Whole family loves me but mummyji, bua ji doesnt and also her daughter soumya doesnt like me and they always find a way to taunt me. i keep quiet just because they are my family and i love them.

i was in my thoughts when i felt someone's arms around my shoulders, i relaxed knowing who is that person. "kunal you have got a wife now go embrace her" I said. "its better to hug cactus then to hug her and you know na bhabhi i just married her because of elders wish, i dont like her and will never". "oh accha vo toh mai dekhungi, dheere dheere dekhna tum he pehle pyar me padoge".

"oh good that i will see, slowly slowly you will only fall first"

he started sulking at my words i can feel it haha even though he is just a year younger than me, he is just a baby brother to me, my constant pillar whose support i will always have. he was sill clinging onto me, "kunal now go and call your wife go now, its her Pehli Rasoi today she needs to make some sweet dish for everyone".

"no need bhabhi here is our new bride" i looked and saw dhara and ananya standing opposite to the counter. dhara looked at us and her eyes widen "haww kunal get off bhabhi you have got a wife now" she said. "i said the same thing to him dhara but he is stubborn" I said to which he retorted "i like being like this to both of you and i dont think ananya minds it do you ananya?" he said giving a smirk to ananya. she huffed and said "ofcourse not i dont mind it afterall because of this I can see how much of a baby you are" she said and smirked oh no no no fights in the morning. i signalled dhara and she said, "oh so only one bhabhi huh you forgot me no hugs for me?" she said being dramatic hehe she is like this introvert at first but when she is comfortable she opens up and is total crackheads at a time.

"oh no bhabhi here I come" saying this kunal hugged her too throwing his weight upon her we both laughed and i saw ananya looking at kunal with something in her eyes maybe, adoration? "umm what's going on here?" we all looked and saw Atharv standing at the entrance of the kitchen, "nothing bhai just hugging your wife, she needs hugs" kunal said more like he said in a way so that he will be jealous. i shook my head and looked at dhara who was shy all of a sudden. she broke the hug and said "bhabhi i will make juice for everyone" and she started her work. "I should also start making kheer", ananya said passing kunal before bumping his shoulders.

aha fire against fire this will be interesting. dhara helped ananya to find ingredients as kunal left the kitchen while Atharv was looking towards dhara, so many things he want to say but cannot because of his silent nature. his eyes met mine i raised my brows he shook his head in denial and left the kitchen. i sighed and thought, kunal and ananya will find their way towards each other because of their fire nature. but for dhara and Atharv one needs to take steps ahead but here both are silent and shy, maybe they need something to ignite the fire, but what?

well after sometime we are done and we all settled on dining table to have our yummy breakfast but i noticed karthik boring holes in me maybe because of morning incident, but this time i wont go easy on him.

[one thing to make clear even though they are royal they like cooking and all for their family and if they couldn't they have cook]

---------------------------------------------------------

Atharv Pov:-

i came back from my jogging a little early, i was going towards my room when a staff said dadi is calling me in puja room. i went there and saw her sitting down and praying. i have not took bath yet so i stood near the window at a distance. she was done and she came near me and asked me to sit on the bamboo chairs present in the room. we both sat and she started talking, "Atharv beta you are going back to newyork" she said and i nodded

"take dhara with you" i looked at her and she said "do not interrupt me in middle and listen very carefully what i am saying okay" she said and I again nodded. "Atharv till when you will run? stop running now, stop running from your family from your wife. Atharv she is the girl i chose for you because i know her from before and she is the perfect girl for you. by running away you are hurting her what's her fault. why are you punishing her? she doesnt say anything that doesnt mean she dont care, she does every time you go back i have seen her crying. yesterday i heard her she is losing hope in this marriage but still wants to hold on to it because she feels like everything will be okay. She tried taking steps but your behavior crumbles are confidence you need to take steps too and then see how gracefully she will embrace you"

i sighed and said "I didn't thought about it at all but even if I take steps ahead that means i have to open up to her accept her flaws and she will accept mine. but will she embrace me after knowing about her husband's terrible past, will she still accept me after knowing that-" but dadi cut me off saying, "forget the past Atharv and focus on your present to secure your future, take baby steps if you will directly jump on final step this wont work. after building a good relationship with her a good strong bond with her you can tell her everything and i know she will understand if you will explain her properly because it was not your fault beta" i was silent again thinking about it maybe dadi is right I cant run forever when I have someone who is waiting for me, there for me and what i am doing just running away.

dadi held my hand and asked. "do you understand what i am saying?" "yes dadi and i will think about it" "think about it but dont take too long, what if she loses hope and just becomes a woman who is just daughter in law of rawals", i nodded and left the puja room and came inside my room and saw dhara....my wife getting ready in front of the dresser. she looked at me through mirror and our eyes met for couple of seconds but she broke it why then i saw her cheeks they are reddish is she....shy?

i chuckled internally just few words of dadi and i started noticing her. I went towards washroom to take bath after sometime I came out in robe and saw her she was checking me out but then she stood up and started going out but before that she said "I have kept your clothes ready and I will pack your bag for your another business trip" she said and was about to go out because she know I won't say anything just nod my head but to my surprise words came out of my mouth.

"How do you know i am going again", I asked being curious. "For the last 10 months you came home only for two days that's how I know and get ready and come down for breakfast" saying this she left and I was in my thoughts with guilt. She is right it's been been 10 months we are married and I don't even felt a need to acknowledge her presence in my life. I started wearing my clothes kept by her, she knows what I like and dislike and I don't no anything about her why because maybe I didn't try to know about her.

After wearing my outfit I came down and heard giggling from the kitchen what is it so funny well i need juice so I have to go to kitchen to ask for it. I went towards kitchen but my steps halt seeing Kunal hugging dhara, what the hell he is hugging my wife woah I can think so much but can't speak in real🥲.

"umm what's going on here?" Yes finally words left my mouth. They all looked towards me and Kunal said, "nothing bhai just hugging your wife, she needs hugs". I looked at dhara who was shy all of a sudden. she broke the hug and said "bhabhi i will make juice for everyone" and she started making how come she knows I need juice. Kunal left the kitchen and I was looking at her when my eyes met drishti bhabhi she raised her brows his questioning manner and I just shook my head and came out.

After sometime we all sat and started having our breakfast when I noticed Kunal flirting with dhara and drishti bhabhi well he is always like this but I don't know why I felt something weird in me when I saw Dhara blushing coz of him aish.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author pov:-

After having breakfast ananya was serving kheer to everyone and saw Kunal making faces while eating it. Because of that his mom asked, "what is it Kunal?", "Nothing mom just i don't like sweet things" he said looking at ananya to which she sarcastically replied "bitter people don't like sweet people I mean sweet things" all controlled their laugh as dadaji said "finally someone is there to shut kunal's mouth good one ananya I am in your team" "thanks dadaji".

After breakfast all were in living room as elders asked to take leave for evening's reception, which is just for business people and partners. They were discussing about it when kavita said "well these are the gifts for my daughter in law's, I want you all to wear it today in the reception party, ananya beta this is for you it will go perfect with your lehenga" she said and gave ananya a beautiful green emerald and diamond set.

"Tysm mummyji" she said and accepted the gift. Even though ananya is also middle class but her bold attitude and classy choices is enough to be liked by her mother in law kavita who only focuses on outside beauty and reputation. "Well here's the set for my dhara" she said and handed red Ruby and diamond set to dhara, dhara is from a very rich and classy family that's why she likes her very much.

"Tysm mummyji" she too accepted it and Kavita looked at drishti as Karthik's eyes were also on his mom, Karthik knows his mom doesn't like drishti well who is he to blame when he himself is not on good terms with his own wife. Kavita rolled her eyes but offered her a set which was actually very beautiful, "it's for you drishti, take it" drishti took it and said thanks. "Wow mumma it's sho butiful" kirti said and touched the set. "When you grow up I will give this set to you okay baby". "Really mumma yesh".

Karthik took kirti in his arms and said, "don't worry my baby I will get you more of the sets when you grow up okay, but don't grow fast your dadda won't like it". She giggled and kissed her dad's cheeks. Everyone awed at the father daughter relation.
That's when kavita said, "well atharv it's your turn now I love our kirti but kirti is a girl we need a boy to forward our legacy, so when we can hear good news from you both hm?"

Dhara choked on air hearing her and Atharv was silent but internally he was stunned. "We will see about that mom and besides I am just 28, and we have a lot of time ahead, umm I am going to my room I have work" saying this he left and Dhara smiled internally hearing him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Reception party

Karthik Pov:-

I was greeting the guests which are basically our business partners and investors and other people whom we are connected through business. When I spotted him whom I don't wanna see. Our eyes met and he smirked and started coming towards me I looked away and was to go away but he was fast enough to catch me.

"Oh Mr Rawal long time no see huh?", "Ofcourse Mr Agarwal long time no see because I am busy with my business" He glared at me and said, "yes yes that's the one thing you can do properly only business" he came a little closer and said, "but what about you personal life Karthik, your wife? Isn't she pretty indeed she is" he said looking towards the place were all ladies of our family were seated.

I gritted my teeth and said, "stop eyeing my wife Nikhil, she is my wife so you better not do anything which will make me destroy you". "Hmm destroy me huh you can't a man who destroyed his own life own love life to be more specific is telling me he will destroy my life? Haha go ahead do it and I will tell Drishti your truth, who you are in real, what deeds you have done in past" he said I can see anger in his eyes.

It wasn't my fault whatever happened maybe it was somewhat, but when he brought up drishti's name I felt anger rose in my veins and I wanted to punch his face but controlled my self. He can't tell anything to drishti what if she leaves me no no but why am I scared of drishti leaving me. Composing my self I said, "do whatever you want this is business rivalry Agarwal stop meddling in my personal life" saying this i left to see my brothers.

Kunal was busy dancing with ananya and there were holding each other like there is a glue between them. I looked towards drishti and kirti. Kirti smiled and said, "mumma dadda dance, pweaseeeee". She said and I looked towards drishti she didn't look at me she is like that since morning incident she is basically... Avoiding me. I looked around and saw Nikhil staring at drishti and it's not a good stare, sudden possessiveness took over me and I went towards drishti and pulled her making her stand. Before she could say anything I said, "let's dance my wifey"

She was looking so beautiful in this lehenga and she also wore the necklace set mom gave

She didn't say but obeyed me she always does when we are around people, she never lets my reputation down a perfect daughter in law, wife and also a mother. I held her waist and pulled her a little closer, she held my shoulders and we started moving on the music beat. She was looking at me with upset eyes? "You called me your wife again are you again horny huh" she said making me sigh. "No I am not drishti and whenever I call you wife in public you know it's for family and other people and media they always have their eyes on us"

"What can I expect from you" she said but her voice was cracky, she looked at me and she had tears in her eyes I felt angry on myself because I know I am the reason behind those tears, but why am I getting affected. She again said "Karthik I am tired now really really tired what are we just a couple for showcase hm? Why can't you accept me what have I ever done to you that you hate me so much?"

"I...I don't know I don't hate you drishti" but she interupted "but you don't love me either, so this is it I think" I looked at her in confusion and said, "what is it??" She blinked away her tears and smiled sadly "this role play of husband and wife, from now on I am only daughter in law of Rawal's, mother of kirti not your wife. Now I won't try to work on this relationship I am tired and hopeless. I won't bother you from now on unless it's something related to family or kirti, now on I won't do anything a wife should do it will be better for both of us. You will not get disturbed by me and It will be easy for me to stay by myself with my one sided love for you".

She said and left my shoulders and went towards washroom area. I felt a pang in my heart, why are you doing this drishti why are you making me weak why are you making me feel like this, I don't want to not again. It will be better if I keep my distance from you like I have always done.

I came and sat beside Atharv who was also in some thoughts, "seems like we both are on same boat" said atharv "what do you mean?", "You and bhabhi are not on good terms same as me but the thing is me and Dhara don't even have a term to be good or bad". "Do you want to make your relationship work?" I asked and he was in anticipation to answer me but never the less he said, "I didn't acknowledge her presence till now but now that I have realised that she is my wife, she is here leaving her everything behind just for me I feel special and I want to make this relationship work for her for us"

"But you are always away from her", i said but he replied, "that's why I won't run away this time, I want to give myself a chance I want to forget all the past memories because the past only holds us behind and I don't want to be wrapped up in my past when my present and future is standing right in front of me" he said looking at dhara who was playing with kirti at a distance.

"Maybe you are right, good luck bro I want you to succeed and be happy with her", he smiled and went towards her and started playing with kirti too. I looked towards Kunal and he was painfully smiling and kicking his feet lightly in air maybe got hurt there and massaging them. I chuckled their firey love is gonna bloom soon.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ananya Pov:-

I was standing with my so called husband who was smiling at every woman coming to me aish aish such a player, I looked at him he looks fine the hairs styled perfectly the outfit is so perfect and his chest is on full display--- wait what he is wearing nothing inside.

I elbowed him when he hissed and said, "kya hai pagal aurat", "andar ka kahan hai??, I asked to which he was shock but later smirked. He came closer and whispered in my ears "andar ki chize public me thodi dikhaunga ruko Zara sabar Karo hum room me jayenge tab mai acche se dikhaunga andar ki chiz oucch".

"What is it mad woman?"
"Where is the inner one"
"I can't show my inner things in public stop there wait a little we will go in room and then I will show you all the inner things ouch"

He was saying rubbish that's why I stomped my feet on his well basically my heels on his shoes. Perfect haha. He glared at me but then pulled me towards him making my eyes widen, "what the hell leave me?" I said in a low tone so that no one can hear keeping a small smile. He leaned in and kissed my cheeks I wiped it immediately, he looked offended.

"How dare you wipe my kiss", "I will wipe your lips from your face If you do this again", "oh really then I will do this in a way you won't be able to" he said and before I could react he pulled me with him on the dance area and wrapped his one arm around my waist and the other one was holding my hand. Now all eyes are on us ofcourse the media's too now I can't even say anything.

We started dancing to the beat when my stomach was all googly boogly and I don't know why. I looked at his face he really has very sharp features, those eyes which are light brown in colour his skin is between tan and fair. He has perfect cheek bones and a light beard, I also noticed through his light beard that he has dimple on one cheek. I just wanna poke it. Gazing down I noticed his well built chest which was showing because of his outfit.

I felt his fingers moving on my bare waist and then I felt a pinch I came out of my trance and looked back to his face. "What happened wifey are you lost in my handsomeness huh", "ha...handsome my foot", "yeah your foot that's why you were totally checking me out being this close to me". "It's not like that I want to be close to you it's just a show for public"
"Oh then lemme do something more which will be benefit for us".

He said and turned me around and pulled me closer as my back was now glued to him and his both arms wrapped around my waist trapped me with him, his arms feel so big around my tiny waist. "Wh...what are you doing Kunal stop yo..your stunt", "no way let's give a perfect shot for them to click us". We again started swaying to the music and I can feel his heartbeat it's also little fast like me.

I felt his hot breathe on my neck and soon I felt his lips brush nape, what the hell why am I not stopping him. He grazed his lips towards my ear and bite it. "St ..stop Kun..Kunal mummyji, dadaji whole family is watching please". "I like it when you say please say it more often" he said and turned me again now I am facing him he had that smirk again aish it's annoying and hot at the same time. "You thought I will do something more in your dreams and it's just for pictures now that it's done, get lost". He said and left my hand and went towards his business people.

I sighed this brat gosh but I need to stay calm he can't affect me no man can, ananya all men are dogs okay. Soon the reception got over and we were headed to our home, me and both bhabhi were in same car I noticed how Drishti bhabhi was awfully silent and was looking outside window while, dhara bhabhi and me were watching the photos of today's Reception. There came the photo in which there were those three men and us smiling, well all fake smiles.

I can understand drishti bhabhi's condition there is something wrong with them maybe coz of love, dhara bhabhi too is all lonely. This relationships we have with our husbands lacks love and affection along with trust and respect. That's why arrange marriages suck atleast for me but love is DIFFICULT that's why I don't wanna fall in love ever!!

Couples Outfit for reception

Karthik and Drishti

Atharv and Dhara

Kunal and Ananya

_______________________________________
Will the problems between drishti and Karthik will distance them more and what's Karthik's past?

Will atharv take steps towards dhara to make their relationship work?

Ananya and Kunal both are fire and will these fire meet and have a lovely relation with passing time?

Story word count:- 4015
Total word count:- 4065

Do vote for next part 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2.4K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
57.3K 3K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
19.2K 961 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
381K 26K 35
The Kapoors are strong. Stronger than ever now with the next generation but what would happen when all powerful families collide? Big names, bigger a...