Dragon's Rest|Helia

By ChivalrousC

"In the shadows of fate, Princess Caia of Eridaya danced a dangerous ballet. Harboring the Twin Dragon Ice Fl... More

01|Just the beginning|
02|back to school dance?!?|
03|black swamp fun|
04|Black lagoon|
05|Cloud tower|
06|clean party|
Season 2
07|partyyyy|
08|new friends|
10|Here comes the bride!|
11|Mysterious Stone|
12|uninvited party guest|
-season 2 quotes-
13|Bad Dreams|
14|Codex|
15|homesick|
16|convergence|
17|Love Poem?|
18|Hallowinx|
19|New Witches?|
20|Archives|
21|Vacation|
22|Old Feelings|
23|Wilds|
24|Dakar's Prisoner|
25|Dark Caia|
26|ball invite|
27|Princess Ball|
28| Fairy & Beast|
29| mirror of truth|

09|Rescue Mission|

776 21 0
By ChivalrousC

I was in class.This time fully awake and concentrating.

"Magic is has an inconsistent continuity and so there is no direct cause effect relationship between-"Professor Wiskies was cut off my Piff flying in the classroom.

Then Piff start falling.

"Piff!"i yelled.

Aisha came in just in time and catched her.

What a relief... We cheer for Aisha...

"Report to the principal's office,straight away lass."Professor Wiskies said sternly.

After class...

I was called to an empty classroom with the other Winx by Miss Faragonda. "My dear girls,as you may have guessed the reason I've asked you to come here,is to organize a rescue mission."said Miss Faragonda.

"As you know,fairies and pixies have always been the closest of friends.So we must free them at any cost."said Miss Faragonda.

"At any cost,huh?Does that mean we get to skip classes and still get full credit."said Stella.

I smack her behind the head and gave a glare.

"After everything Aisha's gone through,can't you think of something other than skipping classes." Scolded Miss Faragonda.

"Well,actually it's just that if it's such a dangerous mission.Why not send the professors?"said Stella.

"You seriously need to start keeping your mouh shut." I whispered to Stella

"Hey!"yelled Stella.

"No,no.That's all right.Stella has raised a very good point.As professors,our job is to guide our students and in case of emergency,we have to be available to help everyone."said Miss Faragonda.

"Hmm,so in other words,it's up to us to turn this prince into a pauper."said Musa.

"You've all shown great skill in the fight against the Trix,however the pixies are the priority now.It is not wise to challenge an unknown enemy."said Miss Faragonda.

"So we should avoid direct confrontation?"asked Bloom.

Of course that what it means Bloom.

"Exactly.Don't forget that this dark knight absorbs magic energy. "said Miss Faragonda.

_____

I was in my explorer outfit along with Bloom,Stella and Aisha. We were outside and Aisha finally made Piff stopped crying.

"Aisha,take these special seeds of light with you."said Miss Faragonda as she give her some seeds.

"Do they have magic powers?"asked Aisha.

"Yes,in an emergency,they will drive away any kind of shadow creatures but only once."explained Miss Faragonda.

So we only have one chance to survive.yikes!

  "Well girls, are you all ready for your mission?" Asked hopeful Miss Faragonda.

"With only three fairies,i don't think it will be sufficient."said Tecna.

"A small group can move quickly and is much less noticeable."said Miss Faragonda.

"And besides they are not going alone."said Professor Saladin.

When did he get here? Then Sky,Brandon,Riven and Cynric came in with there rider. "Yes the specialists."whispered Stella.

"No fair,you two get to have all fun."said Musa.

I don't think us dying will be fun.

"I'm very happy,you've come to help Saladin."said Miss Faragonda.

"It's my pleasure to answer your call Faragonda.I will lend you two of my best Red Fountain specialists.Sky and Brandon."said Professor Saladin.

Oh man only these two...

"No i'm bummed."i said.

"Stella and Brandon,Bloom and Sky.Goodness Caia your alone and what a coincidence."said Tecna.

"Aisha,you and Caia will play chaperone."said Tecna.

"You mean that love is their specialty?"teased Aisha.

"You can say that again cutie.Are you the new girl?"said Brandon.

Great flirting during a serious mission.Saladin found no other specialists.

"Well girls are you ready to go?"ask Sky.

"Aisha,you'll be riding with Riven for now."said Saladin.

Musa was like 'WHAT"

"As long as it's not me." I mumbled.

"Caia you ride with Cynric." Saladin continued

Flora made a sad face at this but I gave her a reassuring hug.

Then a space saucer came. Wow new design. Timmy waved to us from up there.

"Hey girls!How's it going?" "Hi Timmy!"Tecna waved back.

I walked up to Cynric.

"Hey."i said.

"Hey"he said as he gave a helmet.

I put on the helmet and got behind him.I wrapped my hand around him. "Ready?"he asked. "Ready."i said.

Aisha was riding Riven's rider while he was behind her.

I would be making fun of him later for that!were ready,we got rode off following the saucer.

"Okay hang on!"he said as the rider rode in the air and got in the saucer. It so spacious... I got off and took the helmet.

"So who's the bad guy this time?"asked Brandon as i took a seat in the main cockpit.

"I don't know but we heard he's pretty tough."said Stella.

"Yeah but the specialists can tackle absolutely anything.You should see all the good stuff we got for this mission.Rope,grapplers,techno magic gear and this.It's so cool,look it's a demeculizer T29."said Brandon proudly.

"Oh wow,and what happened to the other 28s?"I mocked making the girls giggle.

"We can use it to pass through walls and other solid objects."said Brandon ignoring my comment.

"Umm,Brandon."said Aisha but Brandon ignore her since he was boosting about the new 'cool' gadgets they got.

"Timmy,show the girls what the OWL's new engine can do."said Brandon.

"Sure."said Timmy as he accelerate.

Took fast...gonna vomit.

"18 dragon power,titanium frame.What a dream machine!"said Brandon.

"Excuse me!"Yelled Aisha.

"Yes,Aisha?"said Timmy.

"The enemy is the other way."said Aisha.

stella and I laugh.

________

"There's the valley and that river is the one i used to escaped from the cave."said Aisha as we came to place.

"Is this where i should drop you off then?"asked Timmy.

"No it's easier to get inside through the old mines in the cave."said Aisha.

"Then let's go."said Sky.

Timmy flew carefully into the mine.

"Is this the spot?"asked Timmy.

"Yeah,that's where the tar monsters went after kidnapping the pixies in the forest."said Aisha.

"There's no place to land.You're gonna have to jump out while we're airborne."said Timmy.

What!?!

"Fine by me."said Sky as he take a rope.

Sky was the first one to go down the rope. Then Stella and Bloom. I turned the Timmy,Riven and Cynric.

"See you on the other side!"i said.

I smile and i went down the rope.

"Good luck guys!"Riven said as we all were down .

"Bye."we wave as he and Timmy went away.

"Follow me,this is the way in."said Aisha as she went through a tunnel.

"Sky,i know you wanna save batteries but give us some light down here.We can't see a thing."said Stella as she was behind.

Then she fell down.

"That's i,i had it,i'll deal with it myself.Magic Winx!"said Stella as she tranformed.

"Scepter, give us light."said Stella as her scepter light up. Well it was brighter than with Sky's torch.

"Well i like it better before."said Bloom.

"At least i can see where we're going."said Stella.

"But now we are a beacon for the monsters."said Sky.

Then we all heard a roar.

"Guys i don't know what that is but let's get moving."said Stella.

"Turn your scepter off Stella."i said as we run.

We came to close gate. Great...just our luck..

"I remember this gate but it was open before."said Aisha.

"It's locked!"said Sky.

"Leave it to me."said Stella as she blast the gate but the gate absorbed it.

"No good the gate absorbs magic.Our enemy thought of everything."said Bloom.

"Except the specialists.It may be protected from spells but all locks are made to be broken."said Brandon.

"Then we'll buy you guys some time."i said.

"Guys we've got company."said Bloom as monsters came out.

"Let's transform."said Aisha.

"You mean you're a-"

"Of course i'm a fairy!"said Layla as she transformed.

Us following behind. Me and bloom look at each other and then pose

"Magic Winx!" We say in unison.

I blast some creatures but no effect.

"No effect whatsoever."said Bloom.

"In that case,i'll enlighten them.Girls check your eyes."said Stella.

I immediately close my eyes as Stella shine brightly. When i open them,the creatures were disintegrated.

"Oh yeah!"i said as i high five Stella.

"Good job Stella."said Bloom.

"Take cover!"yelled Brandon as the gate blow open.

"All right!"said Brandon.

I sense more dark creatures coming.

"There are more coming."i said.

"Come on this way." demands Sky as we all went through the door.

"Hurry shut the gate!"said Aisha as the creatures came after us.

Brandon and Sky was almost done closing the gate when a creature was forcing it open.

"Don't let up Sky!"said Brandon.

"Let me help!"i said blast the creature,making it step back and the boys finally close the gate.

"There are still trying to get through.Step back!"said Aisha as she used her magic to do something to the gate.

"What are doing?"ask Sky.

"It's magic glue."said Aisha.

When Aisha finished,she was exhausted and she detransformed.

"Good job Aisha!"said Bloom.

"It's good to have you on our team."said Sky.

"Thanks."said Aisha as i help her up.

"All right,let's go!That won't hold them back for ever."said Bloom as we run through the tunnel.

When we made some distance,we resume walking with Stella infront this time,lighting our way.

"See,forget about the clunky flashlight.My scepter is the only way to light up the room."said Stella.

I rolled my eyes.

"You may be the light of my light but a good flashlight saved me more than once."said Brandon.

" Aisha you sure,this is the right way?"i ask.

"I don't get it.We should have reached the crystals by now."said Aisha.

"Please don't tell me,we're lost." I whined.

"Crystals?"said Brandon.

"Sky!"said Bloom but in a weak voice.

We turn around and saw Bloom gripping onto the walls,then fall down and detransformed. Sky run to Bloom's side and Stella also was losing her powers.

"What's happening to them?" I ask worrily going to stella's side.

"You've transformed an hour ago,you've been in fairy mode too long.I guess this doesn't just happen to the fairies from Andros."said Aisha.

"And our powers?"asked Bloom.

"You'll be fine,just lay of the magic for a while.But how are you still standing?"Aisha asked me.

"I don't know?And i feel great." I said.

"Maybe because Caia's powers is part of darkness,she take some time before drained out."said Bloom.

"Maybe?"i said shrugging.

"Even so,you should detransform in case we need more powers later."said Aisha.

I nodded and detransform into my explorer outfit.

"Now let's keep moving.We have to find the pixies."said Aisha.

We all continue walking till we reached crystals.

"At last the crystals.Yes!.It's not far now,come on let's go.It's at the end of one of these tunnels.Let's go down this one first."said Aisha happily as she run.

I look down another opening in the side. My gut is telling me to go there and i trust my gut.

"I'll go down that way."i said.

"I'll come with you.We'll catch up in a sec."said Brandon.

I was right. All the tunnels are connected. We were a level below the rest.

"Hey guys i was right.All the tunnels are connected!"i yelled so that they could hear me.

"We shouldn't let ourselves get seperated,you know." Aisha said in a tone.

Sheesh,i just find a solution to reached down and you're sassing me.I rolled my eyes. Then i heard a roar,i turned around and saw two shadow creature coming towards us. I quickly transformed and Aisha joined us,also in her fairy form. The creature stuck Aisha  to the wall with its saliva.

"Help me!"said Aisha. "Wait."I said blasting one.

As i tried to fly to Aisha,one of the creatures,hit me with its head and I knocked against the wall and fall down. Man that hurt. Brandon sliced the creature but the ground broke and Brandon fall down along side the creature.

"Brandon!"i yelled.

Then i heard Bloom yelled Stella and look out and saw that Stella jumped.

"Stella!"I yelled. I started to tear up.

Stella jumped over after Brandon. Sky helped Aisha while Bloom helped me up.

"Thanks."I said.

"No problem."she said.

Sky managed to pull the gross thing of Aisha and catch her.

"It's okay now."said Sky.

Then Aisha hugged Sky which upset Bloom.

"I'm not a fan of her either." I whispered to bloom.

Bloom huffed in response.

  "Relax Bloom,i was just going to thank him.Thanks."said Aisha annoyed.

"How are you feeling?You okay?"asked Bloom.

"I'm fine,It was Caia who took the biggest  hit.You good?"asked Aisha.

"Yeah.I feel much better but what about the others?"i said sad.Oh Stella.

"Sky,quick!Brandon and Stella fell into the pit."said Bloom as she run to the edge.

We followed her also.

"Down there!"said Bloom as we look down.

"But Stella can't fly!"said Aisha.

"I-i-i can't do it.I'm still to weak."said Bloom.

"Aisha, Caia,you think you guys can carry us down."asked Sky.

I try to fly but my feet couldn't come off the ground.I'm becoming weak.

"No,i'm starting to become weak."i said.

"Same same."said Aisha.

"We have to find a way down and quickly."said Sky.

"I'll take care of it."said Aisha as she made machine with a rope.

"We can't give up hope Bloom."said Sky.

I hope you're okay.... As the rope start to descend,one by one all of us grap onto it. The rope brought us to the bottom. We look around and saw a smashed tar monster.

"That must be what is left of the tar monster."said Sky. "

BRANDON!"called Sky.

"STELLA,BRANDON,oh no Sky they are not here."said Bloom.

"Good that means they are still alive."said Sky.

I sigh in relief.

"What's over there?"i asked as i walked to a hole.

"It's an underground river."said Bloom.

"Oh no,they must have fallen in there.So what do we do now?"said Sky.

"Well i for one,am going for a swim." I said.

"Yeah let's go!" Bloom agreed.

"Wait Caia,Bloom!"said Sky.

"Huh,Stella and Brandon can be in danger.We can't leave them."said Bloom.

"I don't know Bloom,this river is probably connected to the one that carried me out in which case they are safe."said Aisha.

"Aisha,is right Bloom.If Stella and Brandon makes it out,they'll come and find us.For now we must keep moving forward." Sky said.

"For you sake I hope Stella is okay if shes not because I listened to you I won't forgive myself." I said pointing at Aisha and Sky mad at how they acted like it wasn't a big deal.

"Let's get going bloom."I said seriously and bloom followed me immediately.

Aisha and just looked at Sky with a yikes face.

____________________

  Now we continue walking through tunnels. This one was having water dripping down from the crystals on the ceiling. It was like music.

"What a beautiful sound.It's amazing.Musa would love it if she was here,wouldn't she."said Bloom.

"Yeah."I awed.

"It's music to my ears."said Sky.

But we jinxed it. We heard roars and two different types of monsters came.

"Let's get out of here!"said Bloom.

No need to tell me twice.We started running away.

"Bloom,can you transform?"asked Aisha as we run.

Bloom tried but in vain.

"Sorry need more rest."said Bloom.

"Me too, Caia?"said Aisha.

"Can't also."I answered.

"We'll never be able to fight them off."said Layla.

"Look,there's a cave!"said Sky.

Of course we run into the cave. One of the monsters threw his spikes at us and one hit Bloom,which made her fall down.

"Bloom!" I yelled.

The tar monster knocked Sky unconcious. As Aisha and I backed away. This would have been the perfect time to transform.

"If only i could transform."said Aisha .

"Yeah,me too."i said.

We can't be ended like that. Then an idea passed through my mind.

"Aisha,Faragonda's seeds!" I said.

"Take this you monster!"Aisha yelled and threw the seeds on the ground.

"There's not enough light for them to grow!"said Aisha as the tar monster was face to face with us!

Then our savior came......

"Stella!" I said in relief.

"Take this you monsters!"said Stella as she blast them.

Then she shine brightly enough for the seeds to grow. The seeds imitate a bright light that kill the monsters.

"Nice work Stella."said Sky.

"Stella!"Bloom and I said as we threw ourselves on Stella. But our happiness was short as the ground shook violently.

"It's like an earthquake!"said Sky.

"What do we do?"asked Aisha.

"This way quick!" Instructed Stella as we run into the tunnel.

Then we came to three seperated tunnels.

"Which way!"I asked. "This way!"said Aisha as we followed her.

The tunnel lead us outside and the access was no block due to the 'earthquake'.

"Now what do we do.There is no way that we can get back in there."said Stella.

"Stella can you teleport us in the cave using your scepter?"asked Sky.

"No way,unless you wanna end up in the creep's bathroom."said Stella.

"In other words,Stella needs to know the destination very well or teleporting could land us anywhere."i answered quickly.

"This isn't gonna be easy. Aisha you think you can guess how far underground the citadel is?"asked Sky.

"Well it's pretty deep.Let's see,i'd say it's below the bottom of this valley but I'm not sure."replied Aisha as she walked to the other side,which Is where the edge of the valley is.

"That's fine by me."I said.

I could feel my power coming back.

"Let's get down there.It's too risky to use the demoleculizer from up here."said Sky.

"I could transform and descend us down there." I said ready to transform.

"No,we can't afford to lose magic incase we came across the enemy."said Aisha.

"Then what do we do?"I asked.

"We climb down.We better watch our steps.It's easy to slip on the sand."said Sky.

"I don't like the sound of this place but there is no where else to go."said Aisha.

This whole place is evil.

"Whoa,looks pretty bright down there.Anybody got sunscreen."joked Stella as she look down.

"Watch it."I said grabbing her by the belt in case she falls over.

"Stella,it's okay if you don't wanna go back down underground."said Bloom.

"Hey,i'll go first if you want."said Stella as i let her go.

"Stella,it's probably not good for you to get out of the sunlight right now.Play safe,wait for us up here."said Sky.

"No I can do it and i'm not waiting for anyone.I won't leave Brandon in the clutches of that fish-faced trant."said Stella as she descended.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Hold on,I just found a faster way to get down there."said Aisha,who i forgot for a moment,holding a wood plank.

"Huh?"we said.

And that's how i slide down the valley on a wood plank and not caring for my life. But hey it was fun. Aisha was doing better than me.Like this girl was flipping.

"Hey you're quite agile."said Sky.

"Sports is my passion."said Aisha as we arrived at the bottom. I stop and got off my board so that not to fall.

"You too,Caia."said Sky.

"Yeah."I Shrugged and paused.

Ihope you brought enough passion for everyone."i said refering to the other two who was struggling on those boards as they descended.

"What was it you were saying about passion?"asked Bloom as she arrived.

"Bloom your board..."said Sky as Bloom slip and fall down.

I laugh.

"Make way!"yelled Stella as she crashed against a big boulder.

"Stella!"I said.

"This is ridiculous,Brandon better buy me a new dress to thank me for this." complained Stella as she rubbed her head.

Nevermind,she's alright.

"Hey look,you were lucky Stella,you could have broken your neck.The rock here is dangerously brittle,but this is the perfect spot for us."said Sky as he take the demoleculizer.

"Do you think we should go in pairs?"asked Bloom.

"No,we better go all together Bloom."said Sky as Bloom pouted.

I giggled at her failed attempt to be alone with Sky and she nudged me.

"The magic will only last 25 seconds and there's alot of rock to get through.Are you guys ready?"said Sky and  I gave him a thumbs-up.

"Uhmm,are you sure that demofulizer is safe."said Stella as Bloom pulled her.

We all hold onto each other in a circle as the demoleculizer activates.

"Caia,if i don't make it you get all my outfits!"said Stella as we disappeared.

  I passed through the wall and man i was tired. I look over and saw Bloom, Aisha and Sky. Where is Stella?

"How much time left?"asked Bloom.

"I have no idea."said Sky.

"Guys...Stella?"i said.

"Oh i knew it,Stella is still too weak!"exclaimed Bloom.

Then Stella came out and fall onto her butt.

"How horrible."said Stella as Bloom helped her up.

"Stella are you all right?"asked Bloom.

"There was this worm and it passed right through me."said Stella as Bloom take something from Stella's head. "Was it this one?"said Bloom as she holds a worm infront of Stella.

"Yes!"Stella exclaim horrified. 

"Gross!" I gagged.

"Brandon better buy you sone new shampoo too."said Sky.

"Yes,apple scented.That'll go with the worm."joked Stella and made us laugh.

"Guys!"said Aisha.

"What?"I said.

"Incredible,we've already reached the shadow castle."said Aisha as we look infront.

A real castle underground?

"Looks friendly."said sarcastically Bloom.

"Plenty of sunshine." said Stella.

"The pixie should be up there."said Aisha pointing somewhere up in the castle.

"So does this mean we have to take the rope bridge?"asked Sky.

I look at it and it look quite unsafe.

"Of course not,we'll fly.Listen Sky,why don't you play it safe,huh,and wait for us here."sassed Stella and repeating the same words that Sky told her earlier.

I laugh and Stella puts her fist out for a fist bump but then bloom started talking.

"We'll all go on foot." Demanded Bloom.

"Oh,won't part from your sweetheart."said Stella.

"Stella!If we transform now,we may not have enough power when we really need it."reasoned Bloom.

"Let's go guys."said Aisha as she was feed up with them.

We walk up to the bridge,with Aisha infront of course.

"Hang on tight,that bridge is gonna swing like a boat in a hurricane."warned Aisha.

"No problem,I used to spend my summers at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor."said Bloom.

"You know how to sail?"Sky sounded surprised.

I walk behind them with Stella behind me,complaining. "First we got to get the pixies and we got to do it on foot.How long will Brandon have to wait.We better get there before he says 'i do'."said Stella.

"Don't worry we will."I said.

I feel like i just jinxed it...

We carefully try to cross the bridge.

"I'll go ahead.You guys help Stella."said Aisha as she finish crossing the bridge

. "I don't need any help."said Stella as she gripping on the side of the bridge.

"Is a sliver of sunlight too nuch to ask."mumbled as Stella and looked surprised as she saw Aisha swing onto the castle using a rope.

We finally crossed the bridge with Stella still on it. She doesn't look so good.

"Stella you all right?"asked Bloom.

"Yeah,feeling great.I'll be there in just a sec."said Stella.

"Good,let's go get Aisha."said Bloom.

As she said that a pink lighting,very familiar,strike Bloom,blowing her back.

"Bloom!"Sky and I yelled but to also get striked.

I sat up and look infront. There was three blurry people infront of us.

"What are those things?"said Bloom.

They laugh maniacally and one made lighting again but this time we could see them.

"The Trix!"said Stella in shock.

"Darcy." "Stormy." "And Icy."

Did they just named themselves...

"That's an ugly sight that will wake you up." I mumbled rubbing my aching my head.

But they feel much more powered. I thought they were in rehab.

"Weren't they shipped off to light rock."whispered Sky.

"Faragonda said it was impossible to escape from."said Bloom.

"Then how did they get out? Cause I don't think they magically turned good."I said.

"We were given special gifts that make everything possible."said Icy as she laugh.

"Does she ever stop laughing?"said Stella.

"Yeah like she's making my head hurt worse." I complained.

"Who asked for your opinions?Can't you see we're gloating over here."said Darcy.

"And getting ready to settle old scores."said Stormy.

"We'll finish you off for good.Icicle fury!"said Icy as she made icicles and threw it at us.

We barely dodge them.

"You should not have done that!"said Stella as Darcy came behind her.

"Stella behind you!"said Bloom as i threw Stella and i to the side as Darcy tries to strike.

"We have to transform."i said and we transformed.

"Magic Winx!"

After awhile,Sky was frozen,Bloom was trapped in Darcy's spell and couldn't move,Stella was knocked out unconcious,Aisha,who joined us but without pixies,who was also knocked out and all that was left was me.

"Best for last."said Icy.

"You know it,Try me." I said as I threw a my ice flame at them but they stopped it easily. I didn't notice Stormy behind me and she strikes me. I rolled over to the edge and grip onto it so I don't fall down.I swear I broke something.

"Goodbye Caia."said Icy as she threw me over the edge.

I was falling... But didn't hit the ground?

I shut my eyes,waiting for an impact but it never came. I open my eyes but it was bright at first. Was it an angel? I look closely and saw a beautiful man with golden wings carrying me in his arms. I look in awed at him... If this is a dream,please don't wake up.He put down and healed me before freeing the others.

"A super hunk!"said Stella as she watch the man.

" I have a sudden urge to fall off another cliff."I said watching the man with Stella.

The man chanted something and made big ball which trapped the Trix and made them go away. We cheered for him as he came back towards us.

"On behalf of everyone,i'd like to thank you."said Bloom.

"I really couldn't allow those witches to you."he said.

He's voice is hot also.

"Are you one of the master templars from light rock."said Sky as he got on one knee.

"No,that's not the case."said the hunk.

"What's your name?"I asked still drooling

. "You'll find out soon enough."he said as he bowed and flew away.

"No don't go... Stay with me...*ahem*us..." I said

Sky shook his head and pushed my mouth closed.

  "I just don't understand girls at all."said Sky as he watch us drool.

"Shut up!"I said.

"Look out more monsters!Quick in here before they see us."said Sky as we hid behind something huge. 

"Aisha,hurry up!"said Sky as Aisha walks towards the monsters.

"Wait!"said Stella but Aisha didn't listen.

"It's only the pixies!"exclaimed Aisha as the pixies were in the light.

"Aisha!"they yelled as they crashed onto her.

We walk towards them.

"Pixies,these are my new friends,Bloom,Stella,Caia and Sky."introduced Aisha.

"What a lovely person."said a pixie as she went to Stella.

"She's adorable!"said Stella.

"Wait what?"I said confused at Stella's  actions

"Stella returning a compliment.What's happening?"said Sky clueless.

"That's bonding,it's like love at first sight between a fairy and a pixie.There bond will be unbreakable."explained Layla as a pixie came towards me.

"Huh?"I said. "

I'm Serenity,I'm the pixie of peace."she said calmly.

"Wow..so cute.." I exclaimed.

"I'm Caia, fairy of ice dragon flame and i'm never letting you go."I said hugging her.

Even hugging something that tiny is adorable. I was in awed. And we told them what happened.

"And that's how we were rescued."finished Bloom.

By now all of us were sitting down on the ground.

"Speaking of rescue, how did you managed to get out of the cage?"asked Aisha.

"It was easy,all of a sudden the barrier was deleted."said a techno pixie.

I think I already found Tecna's pixie.

"So you weren't rescued by our paladin?"said Aisha.

"I'm sorry but i'd like to remind you that while we're sitting here chatting,Brandon is probably walking down the aisle.Let's hop to it."said Stella.

This is the first time,i saw her this serious.

"Stella's right.Come on girls,there's no time to lose."said Sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 14.9K 31
Undesirable- (In which Adelina falls in love with the boy she hates more than anything.) (Riven hated Adelina. He even hated the sound of her name. I...
76.1K 1.4K 16
Growing up with a sister is never easy, imagine having to grow up with an older 'perfect' twin, it isn't exactly a walk in the park, especially when...
2.3K 98 23
The winx club, Bloom, Stella,flora,techna,Musa and Layla defeat evil for good. ( or so they thought). They settle down and get married,l.( Bloom+Sky...
782 87 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...