Dragon's Rest|Helia

By ChivalrousC

"In the shadows of fate, Princess Caia of Eridaya danced a dangerous ballet. Harboring the Twin Dragon Ice Fl... More

01|Just the beginning|
02|back to school dance?!?|
03|black swamp fun|
04|Black lagoon|
05|Cloud tower|
06|clean party|
Season 2
07|partyyyy|
09|Rescue Mission|
10|Here comes the bride!|
11|Mysterious Stone|
12|uninvited party guest|
-season 2 quotes-
13|Bad Dreams|
14|Codex|
15|homesick|
16|convergence|
17|Love Poem?|
18|Hallowinx|
19|New Witches?|
20|Archives|
21|Vacation|
22|Old Feelings|
23|Wilds|
24|Dakar's Prisoner|
25|Dark Caia|
26|ball invite|
27|Princess Ball|
28| Fairy & Beast|
29| mirror of truth|

08|new friends|

848 25 0
By ChivalrousC

"Alright if we're going to stay up with her all night let's talk about important stuff...Do you think she has a boyfriend?" Stella started as she and the girls all gathered in a room waiting to hear if the girl they found outside of the school was going to be alright.

"Wouldn't you rather talk about Brandon's girlfriend?" Musa sassed as I let out a giggle only to muffle it with my hand once Stella sent me a small glare.

"And who is Brandon's girlfriend" The blond grumbled crossing her arms over her chest.

"You are Stella, remember?" Tecna answered with an amused smile playing on her lip.

Seeing the look of realization hit Stella's face the winx let out amused laughs

"The sun will be up in exactly twelve minutes!" Tecna informed them after checking her phone.

Gasping flora put her hands on her head "Oh no! None of us have slept a wink! How will we stay awake tomorrow?"

"You mean today?" corrected Tecna.

Stella simply shrugged  "Don't worry let's just sleep in. It's the fist week of school, classes are optional."

"Yeah sure Stella great way to start the year!" Musa says sarcastically letting out a yawn at the end of her sentence.

Seeing Musa yawn made Stella realize how tired she was.

She put out a yawn of her own before saying "Fine, fine bedtime ladies, enough talk about boys!"

I stood up and made my way to Stella looping their arms together I whisper to the blond "Let's go stel, if we're still tired by the time our first class starts we'll sleep in."

—————-

I let out a tired sigh as I heard professor Wizgiz teach the class.I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, tossing and turning in bed, worried about the girl that had fainted just outside of the school.I look to my right, only to shake my head in wonder at Stella, who was putting on some blush with a smile on her face. I could only imagine the things going on in my best friends mind, anything but what the professor was teaching. Fashion, shopping, how to redecorate their room... Brandon.  Looking away from the blond I turned my head slightly, my hand still rested on my cheek with my arm on the desk. Bloom looked just about as tired as me.

I was brought out of her thoughts when she heard Professor Wizgiz say " I know what your thinking, wouldn't it be nice if all of the things in the universe were good. Well that's not the case. Further more, that's not possible because in the universe there is no light without darkness. When a form of energy is created it produces an opposite force, equally strong, observe." He opens his fist and shows his palm."what do you see?" His question brings a chorus of 'huh's from the students because nothing is seen on his hand.

"Professor, you're showing us nothing." I says raising my hands in confusion making some of the students laugh.

Professor Wizgiz simply smiled before snapping his fingers, causing the light in the classroom to go out. It was only when the classroom was pitch black that the students could see the green orb of magix in the Professor's hand.

"See! What i did was I captured some of the light that was in the room but it only shows it's power in the darkness. It's polar opposite." he explained before closing his hand making the lights in the classroom turn back on.

Professor Wizgiz jumped back onto his desk before continuing, "As I mentioned at the beginning of this introductory class, the existence of good energy results in the creation of an equal amount of evil energy. Normally these forces are balanced, but sometimes balancing needs a little bit of help...."

my head swayed to the side, about to zone out again when I was startled by Professor Wizgiz shout "BLOOOOOM!" at the red head who had lulled off to sleep.

I sat up straight and turned my head towards the red head who yelped in fright and rubbed her head "Y-yes professor?"

"I am well aware that this is a review. But you will need to know this for your new classes."

Bloom clicked her fingers together.

"Yes I'm sorry"

"Can you tell me what is missing from my diagram?" He asks her.

"I think... Stella's got earrings that look like that!" The red head responded making the students laugh and Stella flaunt her earrings with a smile.

"In theory, there is a third and even greater energy that manifests itself into special situations." Professor Wizgiz continued his lecture.

_________________

After class me and the winx headed to the infirmary to check on the girl we found yesterday.I was currently sitting down next to the girl wiping a wet cloth across her forehead. Flora was sitting on the other side of the bed and noticed the girl begin to wake up.

"Hey she's waking up" Flora announced softly  "Oh my!" The curly haired brunette gasped as she sat up. She looked to her hands.

"Four days, It's been four days?!" She realized after looking at her palm.Standing up she looked around before exclaiming "Piff! Where's Piff?!"

Me and winx looked at her as she gasped before falling back on the bed from exhaustion.

"She's nuts! She looked at the palm of her hands to realize what day this is!" Musa exclaimed.

"Yup and she got it right too." Bloom said making me, Flora and Musa turn to the entrance of the infirmary to see Bloom and Stella leaning on the wall.

" Makes sense wrinkles show the unstoppable flow of time. Except for me of course." Stella says walking further into the room.

"I wonder what her name is?"

"We don't know yet." Flora informed and handed me and other wet cloth to continue wiping the girls forehead.

"Is she okay?" Bloom asks.

"She doesn't look so good." Musa shakes her head.

" Don't worry, young ladies your friend is just a little pale around the gills." The nurse informed the worried group of fairy's as she walks into the room.

I put the cloth down when I felt the grip move "look she's waking up again." She informs them, moving to the side to give the girl room to sit up.

Said girl feels her head and groans "Uhh where am I?"  Musa crouches down.

"You're safe! At Alfea school." She assures.

Flora nodds and says "You had a dream, you were looking for Piff."

"You know Piff ? Where is she tell me! Is she alright?! Please tell me" she rambles in worry.

Flora smiles at her, "Don't worry everything will be okay." She says with a smile.

Looking at me I asked with a song smile, "Piff is your bonded pixie, isn't she?" The girl hummed in response making me go on "Fairies and pixies can bond like sisters right? She was the first thing on your mind since you woke up."

"And here she is" Stella informed with a soft laugh, pointing over to the sleeping pixie.

"Piff! Thank goodness, I dreamt about you baby. But in my dream, you suddenly left me all alone." She was interrupted by the sound of her stomach grumbling.

"Lunch time! Here you are!" Stella exclaimed with a smile, handing the curly hair's brunette a sandwich.

Noticing the pixie wake up, Flora says "Stella don't shout."

But it was to late because the pixie began crying.

"No, no, oh please no! Don't cry." Stella begged with a soft look.

"Umm Stella you're losing control of your sandwich." Bloom pointed out, watching a piece of tomato fall out of the sandwich Stella gasped at the nasty feeling of the sandwich falling apart in her hand she threw her hand up making the sandwich fall on the new girls head.

"Well! welcome to Alfea!" Musa exclaimed with an amused smile.

The winx and the curly haired brunette laughed at the welcome, while Piff fell back asleep.

A couple minutes passed and the new girl had gotten a new sandwich. She's now sitting down, talking to me and the winx while Piff stayed in the same spot, still asleep.

"So this is your school, am I correct?"  And so the introductions began.

"Yes. I'm Musa." Musa responded.

Next was me who stood in between Musa and Flora, "I'm Caia." ,I introduced herself with a soft smile.

"And I'm Flora." the nature fairy waved with a smile.

"My name is Bloom!" the red head gestured to herself and finally "I'm Stella."

The curly haired brunette smiled at us. "My name is Aisha." the smile disappeared from her face "and I couldn't save the pixies."

"The Pixies?!" Me and the Winx exclaim in surprise  Raising a hand in question Musa asks, "How many are there?"

"Uh a village full."

Bloom went in front of her, "A village?! And you live with them?"

Aisha backed a a bit before answering "We'll not exactly I'm a friend."

Musa was the next who stood in front of the girl, "Your a friend. And?"

Flora quickly but softly put an end to the interrogation, "Girls quiet! We shouldn't bother her. If she want, she can tell us everything when she feels better."

"Yeah, let's let her rest." I chimed in with a smile and grabbed the warm cloth,"Well come back later to check on you." I said putting the cloth on Aisha's forehead who thanked both me and Flora.

"I'm sure Faragonda will want to hear your story." Bloom points out.

"Hey me too. This is good gossip" Stella nodded taking a bit out of piece of tomato.

"But it would be dangerous for you to get involved." Aisha warned.

"Whatever's going on, maybe we could help?"  Before Aisha could answer Flora handed her a cup of hot tea "Here. Drink this it'll help you get your strength back." The nature fairy says.

I took a seat next to Aisha and musa, Bloom and Stella sitting in the other side of the curly haired brunette and Flora remained standing.

Aisha took a sip of her tea before she began to explain her story "It all started a little while back, my family and the pixies have always been close. Every year we go to their village to visit them, but this time the village was empty. Pixies we're off to the dark woods for a nature ceremony and only Lockett, Blinki and Mira made it back with news that the others had been kidnapped by terrible shadow creatures! The pixies tried to protect themselves with magic but it didn't work. And so by following the trails of tar the creatures had left behind, we discovered where the pixies had been taken. The trail led us to dark tunnels until we came upon a huge underground castle and then we met. Some thing was superhuman powers. The master of all these evil creatures we encountered." She paused

"And, what did it look like?" Bloom asks when Aisha paused.

" it was a huge bird, a sort of Phoenix. Monstrous and evil looking. And then it transformed itself. I saw it, turned into something like a man! An armored knight with ultra sharp claws!" She continued.

Flora gasped "oh no did he hurt you?"

"He captured me in no time. then he drained all my strength away. He took Lockett, Mirra, and Blinkie, and threw them into magic cells with the other pixies from the village."

I lent forwards and asked "Are the pixies still alive?" The worry evident in my voice.

"Oh the pixies!" Aishas voice broke "There are only a few left! I was able to free them, but then I-I tried to bring them with me but I couldn't. Oh! I should never have left them!" She cries out as guilt fills her.

"Come here." I say bringing the curly haired brunette into a comforting hug.

Bloom puts a hand on Aishas back, "We'll help you Aisha we'll free the pixies together!" The red head assures .

Aisha let's go of me and wipes the tears off of her face.

She looks up when Musa exclaims softly "You can count on us!"

I nod at Aisha, agreeing with my friends words and flashing Aisha another comforting smile.

__________

"I have a bad feeling." Bloom says to me as I stood next to her, both still in our pajamas. Neither could sleep, both turned over and over in their sleep so they woke up and when they walked out of their bedrooms they ran into each other. They were looking out the window watching the sun rise, talking about the heavy feeling they felt in their chest.

"Me neither, but I have a feeling things are only going to go down hill from here." I responded. Bloom nodded in agreement, sharing a worried look with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 80 40
Four years have passed after the War against Kalshara and Brafilius ended. With the Fairy Animals safe and the Trix locked away beyond Time and Space...
782 87 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...
403K 12.9K 18
" the monster in me loves the monster in you " in which riven is supposed to hate sky's sister, yet there's a flame between the two that can't be...
2.2K 98 23
The winx club, Bloom, Stella,flora,techna,Musa and Layla defeat evil for good. ( or so they thought). They settle down and get married,l.( Bloom+Sky...