๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– - ๐—น๐˜†...

Por ALCH3MICAL

this is a rewrite of my show me love story, i wasn't really happy with it so i wanted to make it better โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜... Mรกs

๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐•’๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•ค
๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ก๐•๐•– ๐•’๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•ค
๐•ค๐•ก๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•—๐•ช ๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•ช๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•—๐•’๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™'๐•ค ๐•จ๐• ๐•๐•— ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž
๐•ค๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ - ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ - ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ - ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… - ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ'๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ฐ๐—ผ-๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ - ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ

339 12 3
Por ALCH3MICAL

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

faith lies on the grass looking up at the sky as spider lies on her chest and lydia and jackson sit looking at the girl confused, "why are you laying on the grass?" jackson asks with a small grimace as he looks at the muddy ground.

"us poor people don't care if the ground is dirty" faith responds not looking away from the sky making lydia laugh at jackson as he scoffs.

"shut up, you're rich too" jackson notes as he pushes lydia slightly taking a drink of the whiskey bottle he brought out for them as they try and forget about what happened at the school.

"really?" lydia asks sarcastically as jackson tries to hand her the bottle but she refuses making jackson scoff shaking his head as he takes another sip.

"what happened when you left the chemistry room?" jackson asks after a few seconds on silence causing faith to look over at jackson and lydia, she sighs and sits up making spider move to her lap.

jackson laughs a little and hands faith the whiskey bottle making her smile slightly taking it from the boy, "well, i walked back to the locker room" she starts taking a drink of the whiskey as jackson moves the blanket he and lydia were sitting on to the opposite of faith so they could listen better.

"where the janitor was killed?" lydia asks pretending to listen to the fake-ish story faith is making up for jackson.

"yeah, the door was torn off and it had blood all over it" faith continues as she bites her lips slightly trying not to cry as she remembers how scared she was that night, "i walked in and i couldn't see the janitor anywhere" she adds.

"you don't have to continue" lydia says as she puts her hand on faith's knee.

"shut up, let her speak" jackson smirks as he crosses his arms making lydia send him a glare.

faith nods slowly as she crosses her legs making lydia's hand drop off her knee and onto the floor, "then i felt something drip on my face" she says as she takes another drink of whiskey, "i felt it and it was blood" she reveals and jackson nods quickly listening intently as lydia wondered why faith practically pushed her hand off her knee, "i slowly looked up and the janitor was draped over the top of a locker with blood dripping down his face"

"were you scared?" jackson asks with a laugh as he leans forward slightly just missing lydia as she tries to smack him on the back of the head.

faith smiles, "yeah, i fell backwards and dropped the molotov cocktail" she says making jackson send her a confused look, "the firebomb" she reveals.

"right" jackson nods quickly as lydia rolls her eyes.

"luckily it didn't ignite" faith tells with a small laugh, "we must've mixed it wrong or something"

"that's because jackson gave me the wrong ingredient" lydia scoffs as she crosses her arms her eyes widening slightly when faith hands her an almost empty bottle of whiskey.

"well, if i did then faith would be singed" jackson smirks with a smug look on his face making lydia scoff again shaking her head at her best friend.

"third dead body i've seen now" faith tells as she lays back on the ground looking up at the sky, "technically two and a half" she adds with a small shrug.

"half?" jackson asks confused as he pulls faith up making spider hiss at him.

"a woman was killed, she was split in half, top half of the body was left in forest, i went into said haunted forest, i found said half body" faith explains basically as she points to each of her fingers biting her lip again as spider runs into lydia's car, "she's not a big fan of blood"

"how is your life cooler than mine?" jackson scoffs shaking his head, "you work multiple days a week, you babysit, you volunteer, you're a massive nerd and read like a five thousand page book every day but you still have time to fuck about with your brother and his spaz friend" he explains.

"you know" faith laughs shaking her head as she gets irritated at the boy for making fun of stiles, "life tends to get better for people who aren't dickheads" she informs sending jackson a glare.

"well, look at the three little bitches getting their drink on" a man says as he grabs the almost empty whiskey bottle out of lydia's hand.

jackson immediately stands up and glares at the taller man, "give it back" he tells.

"what was that, little man?" the man asks with a smirk making jackson step back a little.

"i think he wants a drink" the man's shorter friend smirks as he looks faith up and down.

faith scoffs as she stands up and glares at both men, "i want the bottle" she informs tilting her head slightly.

"faye, come on it's not worth it" lydia informs as she crosses her arms sending the men a nasty look.

"i came here to get drunk" faith says as she looks at the bottle in the man's hand, "i'm not drunk yet" she finishes looking back up at the man, "so give me the bottle" she orders holding out her hand, the men both scoff as one goes to take a drink making faith send him a glare this time with her teal wolf eyes, "give. me. the. bottle." faith informs as she steps closer every word causing the men to step back scared of the small girl.

one of the men shakily hands faith the bottle making faith snatch it from his hand and throw it against a nearby rock as faith glares at them, "run" faith whispers in a low voice loud enough for the men to hear making both men quickly run away.

"wow" jackson laughs as he shakes faith's shoulder causing the brunette to snap out of the small trance she was in.

faith laughs as she turns around to look at jackson, "okay!" lydia exclaims loudly as she grabs faith's arm, "you've drunk enough" she tells and leads faith over to the car.

"that was 'cause of the full moon, huh?" faith asks as she looks at lydia sitting sideways in the car.

"yeah" lydia nods and slams the door closed.

lydia practically drags faith into the brunette's room as she groans hanging her head back dramatically, spider jumps from faith's arms and goes to her bed immediately lying in it, "rude" faith mumbles while taking off her boots as she sticks her tongue out at her kitten who wasn't even paying attention to her.

"faith, it's one am, you need to sleep and i need to go home" lydia tells the girl as she looks at faith who is sitting on the end of her bed staring at the floor, "faith?" she asks as she walks closer to the girl seeing the tears running down her face.

"i told him he was fine" faith cries sniffling as she tries to wipe away her tears but fails as more fall.

"what?" lydia asks as she stands opposite faith taking the girl's hands.

"when we were stuck in the school, the janitor found us" faith starts as she looks up at lydia, "i scared him and said he was fine" she explains with another sniffle, "but he wasn't" she adds as she cries a little harder.

lydia frowns as she looks over the girl before she releases faith's hands and moves over to the top of faith's bed making faith look at her confused, lydia takes off her heels and sits on the bed before tapping the space next to her, causing faith to smile slightly as she crawls over into lydia's arms, "it's wasn't your fault" lydia tells as she holds faith closer to her.

"i could've helped him" faith sniffles as she plays with the hem of lydia's jacket while lydia plays with her braids.

"faith, just because you are physically the strongest werewolf known to man doesn't mean you have to have it all together" lydia explains as she moves faith's face up so she could look into her eyes.

"how and i supposed to protect anyone when i'm in the corner having a panic attack over my problems?" faith asks looking over lydia's face, "i'm a nerd that plays lacrosse, i wasn't supposed to become some guardian" she explains as she looks down while lydia smiles and leans her head on top of faith's.

"you care about everyone you meet and you put everyone's else needs before you're own, you are the most kind-hearted, loving person i have ever met" lydia explains with a small smile before she frowns slightly realising now that she wants to have more of a romantic relationship with faith, "that's why i like you so much" she tells.

faith smiles slightly as she pulls lydia closer not realising what lydia actually meant.

💕🐺💕

in faith's room, her alarm goes off making her open her eyes and immediately pout when she sees that lydia had left, after a few seconds, her alarm begins to become annoying so she groans and puts her comforter over her head trying to drown out the noise before groaning again when she hears a reporter talking about what happened a couple of days ago at the school, "we should probably set this to buzzer, huh?" melissa laughs a little as she walks up to the radio and turns it off making faith sigh with relief, "you alive in there?" melissa asks with a smile as she pulls the comforter off of faith's head.

"no" faith mumbles as she looks at her mom before pulling the comforter back over her head.

melissa laughs, "not ready to go back to school?"

"no" faith responds the sound being muffled by the fabric covering her face.

"you want to stay home another day?" melissa asks tilting her head slightly.

faith thinks about it before thinking that she's already missed enough school, "no" she sighs.

"want a brand-new car?" melissa asks making faith's eyes widen as she takes the comforter off of her head and turns to look at her mom, melissa gasps, "me too" she smirks making faith scoff before groaning and covering her face again.

"mami!" faith whines as she pulls her pillow onto her head under the cover.

"this isn't just about what happened at the school, right?" melissa asks making faith shake her head as she gets out of bed.

"i saw a dead body and was chased by a psycho, am i not allowed to be a little traumatised?" faith asks as she walks over to her desk grabbing her phone off charge.

"right" melissa nods as she stands up from the floor.

faith sighs, "i'm sorry" she groans shaking her head, "could you just go so i can get ready?" she asks.

"yeah, sure" melissa tells sending her daughter a small smile before she leaves the room.

faith sighs as she has a quick shower before walking back into her room and over to her closet, while she looks for some clothes she grabs her phone and begins ringing derek's number having been worried about him, "pick up, pick up" she mumbles as she starts putting on her outfit, faith groans when the call goes to voicemail, "fuck" she exclaims quietly shaking her head.

💕🐺💕

immediately when faith gets off her bike and walks towards the front doors of the school she is pulled into a hug, "okay" she mumbles before the person pushes her away slightly and she sees that it was erica, "hi" she greets holding onto the strap of her bag.

"how are you feeling? are you okay?" erica asks before she turns to boyd who was standing with her, "you think she's feeling okay?" she asks her boyfriend.

"i'm right here" faith responds making erica nod quickly and look at the small brunette, "i would feel better if you touched me less" she informs making erica quickly nod releasing her grip on faith's shoulders.

"it's one of those days, huh?" erica asks tilting her head slightly, touch is a love language of faith's but some days she can't stand anyone touching her except her brother and sometimes lydia and stiles.

"i told her that we should wait for you to come to us" boyd notes as he walks closer to the two girls.

"you should listen to your boyfriend" faith tells before she walks past her two friends walking towards her locker.

erica and boyd follow faith with their eyes as erica looks at boyd a little sad and confused, "lydia told me that faith won't really be herself today" he starts as he faces the girl, "and that we shouldn't take anything she says or does to heart" he adds with a smile as erica nods slowly, "but you should listen to me" he smirks making erica scoff as she walks away making boyd quickly run after her.

after faith had put her helmet in her locker and taken out the books she needed she walks over to scott making the boy smile, "hey" scott greets his sister.

"hi" faith replies with a little smile making scott pout slightly, "i feel like shit" she sighs when the two start walking towards their classroom to take a test, "do you think mami would be mad if i just completely skipped this test?" she asks wincing slightly as she looks up at her brother.

"yes" scott nods, "she would be mad"

"right, bad idea" faith nods as scott walks into the classroom, faith goes to follow but before she walks in she stops stiles who was about to go through the door, "what did your dad say?" she asks.

"they brought in state detectives" stiles sighs shaking his head.

"did they find derek? is he alive?" faith asks really the only one of the trio worried about him being alive.

"no, my dad said that we should just take our test" stiles tells her before walking into the classroom.

"wow, when did you get boring?" faith asks following the boy making stiles scoff as he walks to his seat, faith laughs a little before groaning when she walks into the back of someone, "ouch" she sighs rubbing her head as she looks up seeing scott staring at allison, "oh" she mumbles before her eyes widen when she sees that scott has started to walk up to allison, "scott, no" faith exclaims trying to stop the boy but fails making her groan and just take a seat next to stiles as mr harris hands out the test papers.

"you have forty-five minutes to complete the test." mr harris starts sending a small glare to faith, "twenty-five percent of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book." he continues and faith writes her name down immediately, "however, as happens every year, two of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, "he tells and sends a look to stiles and then faith, "and i'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher." he adds before picking up a stopwatch, "so let's get the disappointment over with." he finishes, "begin"

faith takes a deep breath before she opens the paper to the first question, she starts reading the question when the sounds around her start increasing, "not now" she mumbles as she shakes her head looking back at the questions on her paper writing the answer before moving to the next question.

faith starts reading the next question just as her vision starts to get blurry, "stop" she mumbles as she shakes her head a couple of times before looking at the page and seeing it's still blurry, "come on" she mumbles as the sound of the clock ticking increases making her sigh and takes a deep breath closing her eyes before opening them again to see her eyesight back to normal.

faith marks down a couple more answers before she starts hearing, pens clicking, students coughing, pencil being erased, the clock ticking, pages being turned as well as the heartbeats of people around her all turned up to one hundred making her groan before she jumps up from her seat and runs out of the classroom, "miss mccall?" mr harris calls but faith ignores him.

running into the locker room turning on the shower and sliding down a wall, faith covers her ears and leans her back against the wall, "you're fine" she whispers to herself as she squeezes her eyes shut, "come on, you're okay" she cries not wanting to wolf out and hurt anyone, the words don't help so instead faith brings her knees towards her body before resting her head on her knees as she tries to drown out all of the sounds not being able to focus on any one heartbeat at the moment as she breathes heavily.

"faye?" scott calls as he runs into the locker room and over to his sister seeing her panicked state, his eyes widen and he turns off the shower before he sits down next to her and pulls her into his lap wrapping his arms around her body.

when faith feels scott wrap his arms around her she starts focusing on his heartbeat that is right next to her ear making her start to calm down, stiles runs over to the two letting out a relieved sigh when he sees them both still in human form, "you're okay" scott tells faith as he feels her calming down.

after faith has fully calmed down she sits up from scott's lap and leans against the wall, "you okay?" stiles asks and faith nods.

"panic attack" faith breathes out.

"you had one too, scott?" stiles asks looking at scott who had run out of class in the same state as faith.

"when i saw faith like she was, nothing else really mattered to me" scott reveals making faith smile as she wipes the sides of her face.

stiles nods, "just to fully check, i have a statement" he tells making faith look at him, "the joker is better for harley than poison ivy" he notes and holds himself but faith just shakes her head looking back at her knees, "she's good" he nods when he realises faith wasn't gonna wolf out and kill him.

"i'm still gonna kill you for that" faith notes, "just not right now" she adds making stiles nod slowly

"what happened?" scott asks as he turns to faith.

"i tried" faith says, "i tried to do the test but i couldn't focus the words were blurry and i was reading them incorrectly it was like my brain malfunctioned" she explains as she leans her head back against the wall again, "what started your panic attack?" she asks blinking a little as she looks over at scott.

"i looked at her, and it was like someone hit me in the ribs with a hammer" scott sighs and faith nods knowing that it was because of allison.

"yeah, it's called heartbreak. about two billion songs written about it." stiles explains.

"i can't stop thinking about her" scott groans hitting his head gently on the wall behind him.

"well, you can think about this, her dad's a werewolf hunter, and you're a werewolf, so it was bound to become an issue" stiles explains making scott glare at him, "that wasn't helpful" he adds before sighing, "scott, i mean, yeah, you got dumped, and it's supposed to suck."

"what about me, i could hear every sound, smell every smell and i-i could, like, feel everything in the room, everyone else's emotions at like one hundred percent intensity" faith sighs as she looks at her hands.

"it's gotta be because of the full moon" stiles tells her and scott and faith nod, "so i'll lock you and scott up just like we planned" he explains, "that way the alpha, who is your boss" he tells pointing at scott, "can't get to you"

"i think we need to do a lot more than lock me in my room" scott sighs shaking his head.

"what, you mean because if you get out, you'd be caught by hunters?" stiles asks.

"no" scott sighs as he stands up helping faith off the ground too, "because if i get out, i think i might kill someone"

"that's not good" faith nods slowly making scott send her a look which she ignores as she turns to stiles, "do you have any spare clothes?" she asks looking down at her soaking wet outfit.

"yes, i have some in the jeep for when you wolf out" stiles replies with a smile, "i'll be right back" he notes and awkwardly runs out of the locker room.

💕🐺💕

scott and stiles walk into the cafeteria laughing a little as a sulking faith follows behind them, "i thought you meant you had my clothes" faith groans as she holds up her arm showing stiles' flannel sleeve that is way too long for her arms, "i look like a five-year-old" she pouts and stiles laughs as he and scott help her roll up her sleeves.

"you look cute" scott notes ruffling faith's hair making her scoff and smack his hand away.

"do that again and i'll bite your hand off" faith warns pushing stiles arm off of her shoulder.

"sorry, tiny" scott smirks holding up his hands making faith scoff again but this time she smacks scott on the back of the head, "ow" he whines.

stiles laughs as he drags scott away so they can get food while faith stands awkwardly looking around the cafeteria, "why do you look like your friend with the buzzcut?" lydia asks as she walks up next to faith making the girl jump not seeing her, "he dresses like a-"

"don't make fun of him right now" faith sighs taking her hand from her chest as she interrupts lydia, "if you say something as little as 'he dresses like a basic bitch'" she starts mocking lydia's voice, "then i might wolf out and rip out your heart" she explains making lydia's eyes widen slightly.

"i don't sound like that" lydia scoffs as she looks at faith offended, "do i sound like that?" she asks as she feels her throat slightly, "i was going to say he dresses like a lumberjack and a lesbian"

faith shakes her head before scott and stiles, now with their food, drag faith out of the cafeteria and into the hallway so they can sit and eat without scott seeing allison and without faith being too overwhelmed by all the different noises, "what did lydia say about my clothes?" stiles asks shaking his head.

faith bites her lips as she brings her knees up leaving her arms on them as she rests her head on her crossed arms, "she just asked why i look like you" faith informs tilting her head and focusing her attention on stiles.

"she didn't make fun of me?" stiles asks slightly shocked making faith bite her lip slightly, "she did, didn't she?" he groans shaking his head, "what'd she say?" he asks but faith shakes her head, "what'd she say?" he repeats with a small whine.

"she said that you dressed like a lumberjack and a lesbian" faith responds with a small smile, "which i find offensive as i have way better style than you" she notes.

"exactly" stiles nods shaking his head, "i do not like her" he adds as he aggressively eats a piece of chicken, faith smiles before she puts her head on her knees while hugging them trying to drown out the sounds that have begun to get louder, stiles looks over at faith with a small smile, "want a cookie?" he asks realising that him talking to her was helping her ignore all the noises around them.

faith looks up with a smile, "thanks" she says taking the cookie from stiles and taking a small bite.

"why didn't you get any food?" stiles asks tilting his head slightly as he looks the girl up and down, "is your eating bad again?" he asks as he looks at faith's hip.

"i wasn't hungry" faith reveals as she looks at the boy noticing him staring at her hip making her smile a little and lift up her hip to show some scars and no new cuts, "i'm okay, plus they would heal anyway" she adds making stiles nod quickly.

"you promise to tell if your thoughts get bad again" stiles says as he looks into faith's eyes making her smile.

"i don't want to burden you, or think that i'm some pathetic little girl that can't handle her own problems" faith explains with a frown as she looks down at her cookie.

"faith" stiles starts shaking his head as he turns faith to look at him, "i love you, you are my family" he says with a small laugh, "i will always be here for you and your problems are my problems too" he explains and faith nods slowly, "faye" stiles sighs, "just promise me"

"okay" faith nods, "okay, i promise" she tells and stiles smiles letting go of faith's face.

"good" stiles nods with an awkward laugh as faith shakes her head as she looks over at scott who was staring at his juice box.

"that's a juice box" faith notes making scott look at her, "and it's apple flavour" she adds pointing at the apple picture.

"sorry" scott smiles a little.

"he's only doing it to get to you" faith explains referencing the fact that jackson is flirting with allison in the cafeteria which is what scott was focused on, "don't let him have that power over you" she notes "especially not today"

"okay" scott nods as he looks back at the juice box now trying to ignore allison and jackson.

faith nods and takes another bite of her cookie, "so do you want me to tell you that nurse's name from the hospital?" faith asks making stiles snap his head to faith with his mouth full of chicken.

"what?" stiles mumbles his eyes wide, "you know his name?"

faith laughs as she finishes her cookie and turns to face stiles completely, "of course, he's my friend"

"you're friends with him!" stiles exclaims as his eyes widen, "what's his name? how old is he? what things does he like? is he gay? bi?" he rambles before grabbing faith's hands, "tell me everything" he adds as he takes out some sticky notes from his backpack.

"he works with my mom" faith says shaking her head, "i see him all the time and sometimes i keep him company during his long shifts" she explains with a shrug and stiles sends her a look, "okay, his name is daniel sanchez and he is eighteen" she states and steals another one of stiles cookies, "he's really smart" she nods and stiles nods as well writing on his sticky note.

"daniel sanchez..." stiles trails off sticking out his tongue slightly.

faith laughs a little as she leans over to look at stiles' writing, "it's d-a-n-i-e-l s-a-n-c-h-e-z" she explains pointing at each of the letters stiles got wrong, "and eighteen not sixteen" she adds as stiles nods and crosses it out writing it again.

stiles furrows his brows and leans over slightly sniffing faith's neck, "why do you smell like lydia martin, right there?" he asks leaning back and pointing to the spot on faith's neck he smelt.

"um, i-" faith goes to lie before she stops when scott begins randomly and repeatedly hitting his head on the tiled wall behind him causing it to crack as people stare at him, "he's always had a strong head" faith laughs as she looks at the people before finishing her cookie and moving over to scott to check if he's okay.

💕🐺💕

faith sits in the boy's locker room so that she can hear what coach has to say, she is texting lydia as a boy smirks at her making her grimace and go sit in between scott and stiles, "you okay?" stiles asks looking at the girl as she turns her phone off.

"yeah" faith nods groaning, "the smell in here is nauseating" she adds with a grimace, "no wonder i like women" she tells looking at stiles.

stiles smirks, "you gonna tell me why you smell like lydia?" he asks.

faith goes to respond but sighs with relief when coach blows his whistle making stiles scoff, "all right, geniuses, listen up" coach starts as he holds a clipboard and drops his whistle that falls around his neck, "due to a pinkeye epidemic, thank you greenberg" he scoffs making faith laugh a little as stiles leans his body across her lap making her look down at him raising an eyebrow, "the following people have made first-line on a probationary basis, emphasis on 'probationary'" he tells making stiles slowly sit up as he looks between faith and scott, faith purses her lips slightly while scott stares at his gloves, "rodriguez, welcome to first line" he nods and the players clap and cheer for him, "taylor, and..." he trails as stiles stares at the coach, "for the love of crap" coach groans shaking his head slightly, "i can't even read my own writing. what is that an 's'?" he asks looking his paper causing stiles to lean forward in his seat, "no, no, that's not an 's'" he nods making stiles sigh as he sits back and leans his head on faith's shoulder, "that's a...that's a...that's a 'b'" he tells bringing the clipboard closer to to his eyes making stiles sigh again, "that's a 'b'. it's definitely a 'b'" he nods, "rodriguez, taylor and, uh, bilinski" he names making stiles take his head off faith's shoulder and snap his head towards coach.

"woo!" stiles exclaims as he jumps up pulling faith with him as he hugs her, he laughs proudly as faith sits back down.

"bilinksi!" coach shouts making stiles turn to him.

"yes?" stiles asks with a small smile.

"shut up!" coach exclaims making other players in the room chuckle including jackson as faith glares at the boy.

"yes, sir" stiles nods and quickly sits down almost sitting on faith's lap making her quickly slide out of the way so now stiles was sitting in between the twins.

"stiles" scott mumbles as faith leans down slightly to sort out her bootlaces.

"it's biles" stiles inform turning his head to scott, "call me biles, or i swear to god i'll kill you" he exclaims making faith laugh causing some of the players to look over at her with small smiles.

"hey biles" faith says making stiles turn to her and lift her leg onto his lap, "help me" she says with a smile making stiles roll his eyes.

"why can't you do it?" stiles asks with a groan as he leans forward.

"i didn't want to" faith smiles innocently as stiles laughs a little.

"another thing" coach starts looking through his clipboard, "from here on out, immediately, we're switching to co-captains" he informs making faith turn to him with a small pout, "congratulations, male mccall" he informs making scott look at the man as faith smiles, "because female mccall has told me countless times that she does not want to be captain" he notes and faith nods, "so i had to go with my two second best players" he adds with a groan making jackson look at the man with a scoff.

"what?" jackson asks as he steps forward.

"what do you mean, 'what'?" coach asks with a small laugh, "jackson, this takes nothing away from you" he adds looking at the boy, "this is about combining separate strengths into one unit. this is about taking your unit, male mccall's unit and making one big unit!" he explains holding out his arms, "male mccall, it's you and jackson now" he nods looking at scott as jackson glares at scott making faith turn to him and glare back, "everybody else..." coach tells blowing his whistle, "asses on the field! asses on the field!" he shouts as faith groans and everyone walks out of the changing rooms.

"dude, can you believe this" stiles laughs as he grabs scott's shoulder, "you're captain and me and faith are first line!" he tells nudging faith, "i'm fucking first line" he exclaims holding out his arms almost smacking faith in the face but the girl quickly ducks.

"yes, stiles, that is correct now can you please stop shouting before i turn and swallow you whole" faith tells sending stiles a glare.

"you can do that?" stiles asks slightly shocked.

"yeah, she probably could" scott notes pulling stiles toward him slightly as faith walks away seeing lydia talking to some people.

faith walks over to her before standing awkwardly waiting for lydia to finish talking, "hey" faith mumbles making lydia smile as she turns to the girl sending the people she was talking to away, "i would've waited" she smiles.

"they weren't important" lydia informs and faith smirks a little, "what'd you need?" she asks with a smile.

"to..." faith trails off as she looks over lydia's outfit, "talk" she finishes before taking lydia's hand and dragging her into coaches office.

"what'd you wa-" lydia starts but is cut off when faith pulls her into a kiss gently pushing her into the wall, lydia smirks and kisses faith back lifting her up making faith wrap her legs around lydia's waist.

💕🐺💕

faith runs onto the field standing next to danny, "where have you been?" danny asks as he looks over faith.

"nowhere" faith responds with a shrug as she puts her hands behind her back awkwardly.

"really?" danny asks with a laugh as he looks at faith who nods slowly, "you were gone for like five minutes, your lipstick is smudged and your jersey is on backwards" he explains pointing at faith.

"wait, really?" faith asks looking down at her jersey before quickly flipping it around before she grabs danny's wrist and looks at her reflection in his watch, once she had fixed her lipstick she drops danny's hand and sends him a smirk before walking away to scott and stiles who were sitting on the bench.

stiles smiles as he hugs faith pulling her onto his lap, "are you not freaking out?" stiles asks as he looks between scott and faith who slides off his lap and onto the bench between the two boys, "i'm freaking out" he tells.

"what's the point?" scott scoffs as he glares across the field at no one in particular, "it's just a stupid title"

"and i could practically smell the jealously in there" faith adds shaking her head as she looks over the field sending another glare to jackson who smiles at her before his smile drops seeing the glare.

"wait" stiles laughs turning the girl to face him, "you smell jealousy?" he asks.

faith groans pushing stiles off of her, "yeah, it's like the full moon's turned everything up to ten" she adds shaking her head and hitting stiles' hand away when he tries to touch her.

stiles hums, "can you pick up on stuff like, i don't know, desire?" he asks with a smile.

"what do you mean 'desire'?" scott asks as he slowly turns to look at the boy.

"like sexual desire?" stiles asks with a small smirk.

"sexual desire?" faith asks closing one of her eyes as she looks at the boy trying to block the sun that is shining right into it.

"yeah, sexual desire" stiles nods quickly, "lust, passion, arousal" he lists rolling the 'r' in 'arousal' making faith smile and shake her head slightly.

"is this because i'm going to the hospital after school?" faith asks as she pulls stiles up and makes him stand in front of her so that she could talk to him without the sun in her eyes.

"from daniel?" scott asks with a small smile.

"what?" stiles asks his eyes widening, "no, in a general, broad sense, can you determine sexual desire?" he asks putting his hands on faith's shoulders.

"from daniel to you?" faith asks with a slight smirk.

stiles groans and throws his hands up, "fine, yes!" he exclaims, "from daniel to me" he sighs as he looks between the twins, "look, he's the only guy i've ever actually had a crush on, i need to know if i have a chance with him, okay?" he explains and faith nods slowly.

"why don't you just ask him?" faith asks tilting her head slightly.

"well, to save myself from utterly crushing humiliation" stiles informs shoving faith slightly, "thank you, faith" he scoffs making faith send him an annoyed look, "okay? so, please, can you just go up to him after school and ask if he likes me?" he asks making faith nod, "see if his heartbeat rises, or pheromones come out" he explains making hand gestures.

"you've only spoken to him once" faith explains making stiles whine, "fine, after school" she exclaims making stiles smile and hug her as faith closes her eyes becoming even more irritated in general.

coach blows his whistles as stiles pulls away making faith groan and rub her ears slightly trying to stop the ringing in them, all the players then get in position ready to start the drills coach planned for them, after everyone is in place coach blows the whistle again as faith groans for a second time as she rests her head on stiles back who stands in front of her, the first player runs forward as the rest of the players wait their turn including faith, stiles and scott.

stiles smiles trying not to move too much as he looks over his shoulder at faith before noticing scott clenching and unclenching his jaw as he grips his lacrosse stick tightly, "scott, you okay, dude?" he asks his friend but scott doesn't answer and just twists the lacrosse stick in his hand, "look, i know we just got good news and all, but there are still seven hours till the full moon, okay?" he notes.

"female mccall!" coach shouts making faith take her head off of stiles back and lean out of line slightly so she can see coach and he can see her, "you're next" he tells.

"but i'm two spots away" faith tells pointing at stiles and then scott.

"you're next" coach repeats making faith groan as she walks to the front of the line and picks up a lacrosse ball waiting for coach to blow his whistle, "let's go!" he shouts blowing his whistle making faith shake her head before she runs up to two players that try and block her but she ducks under their arms and shoots the ball into the corner of the goal, "that's what i'm talking about!" coach exclaims with as mile, "but female mccall you can't just use your height as an advatage to beat the boys" he tells making faith send him a look and he laughs, "i'm kidding! i don't care!" he laughs making faith nod slowly as she walks to the back of the line.

"good?" stiles asks as he leans out of the line to look at faith and the girl nods making him smile and turn back.

coach blows the whistle and this time it signals for scott's turn, the boy runs forward and is immediately knocked over by two players making him land on his back with a thud, "guess some people don't appreciate your new staus there male mccall" coach smirks as he stands over the boy, he shakes his head before walking away, "who's next?" he asks and look at stiles, "let's go" he tells stiles as scott kicks himself up from his place on the ground and grabs his lacrosse stick, "you have a problem with that, bilinski?" he asks as stiles hesitates to take his turn.

"what? yeah no?" stiles stutters as he prepares himself.

"ah, you're up big boy" coach laughs pointing at stiles, "let's go" he exclaims and stiles nods quickly and steps forward ready to go but before he can scott pushes his lacrosse stick against stiles' chest stopping him, "that's it, male mccall! that's the spirit" he smirks as faith moves towards the front of the line having seen scott's eyes.

"he might turn" faith notes as she look at stiles who's eyes go wide.

"you earn it!" coach shouts with a smile as scott picks up another lacrosse ball from the ground ready to have his turn again as stiles steps out of the line standing with faith, "earn it, male mccall!" he shouts again before blowing his whistle, faith groans and shakes her head before she watches her brother, scott runs forward this time he manages to knock down both players at the same time before running towards danny hitting him in the nose making him fall down as scott scores a goal.

"danny!" jackson shouts as he runs over to his best friend worried as well as other players, faith checks on the boy before she walks over to scott when the paramedics rush over to the boy to check him over for any injuries.

"what the hell was that?" faith asks as she looks at her brother who throws his helemt to the floor as well as his gloves.

"what?" scott scoffs making faith look at him offended, "he's twice the size of me" he informs not really caring that he hurt someone that he didn't even need to touch.

"you didn't need to hit him in the face though" faith responds as she looks at her brother confused.

"i can do what i want" scott scoffs with a lower voice.

faith sends him a look, "don't speak to me like that" she tells with her own scoff.

"or what?" scott asks as he pushes faith making her fall onto her butt.

"what the hell?" stiles asks as he walks over and helps faith up, "why'd you push her?" he asks.

faith scoffs shaking her head as she looks at the boy irritated by the way he was acting, "did you just push me?" she asks with a slightly scary laugh.

"yes i did" scott smirks and shows faith his golden wolf eyes as he steps closer to the girl trying to intimidate her.

"fuck that" faith tells as she pushes scott so that he now falls onto his back, she then steps closer to him and shows her teal eyes making him move backwards slightly, "you need to calm down" she orders making scott nod quickly, faith sighs with relief before she helps scott stand up before stiles pushes him away slowly and looks over faith checking if she's okay.

lydia runs onto the field and up to danny after recovering from the shock of what faith did before she left for practice, "is he okay?" lydia asks looking down at danny before looking back at jackson.

"yeah, it looks like he just has a bloody nose..." jackson trails off as he looks over lydia's face.

"what?" lydia asks noticing the look jackson was giving her.

jackson smirks, "your lipstick" he tells with a small laugh.

lydia's eyes widen slightly before she takes out her mirror, "oh, huh, wonder how that happened" she shrugs as she wipes some of the smudged lipstick off of her face.

"yeah" jackson nods before he looks at lydia and then look over at faith before looking back at lydia, "i wonder"

"shut up" lydia scoffs as she elbows jackson in the ribs as she puts her mirror away making jackson laugh.

💕🐺💕

stiles yawns as he opens the door to the mccall house and walks in with a duffel bag, "scott?" melissa calls thinking that her son was home while faith was still at the hospital talking to daniel.

"stiles" stiles notes waving a little holding up the key in his hand.

"key!" melissa exclaims as she points at the key stiles was holding up confused.

"yeah, i had one made, so..." stiles trails off putting the key in his pocket as he look around the house awkwardly.

"that doesn't surprise me" melissa nods pursing her lips slightly, "it scares me, but it doesn't surprise me" she notes, "if you made a key, why do you use faith's window?" she asks tilting her head making stiles smile as it reminds him of faith.

"uh, you know exercise" stiles tells scratching the back of his neck.

"okay" melissa nods slowly and stiles nods along before he drops the duffle bag he was holding on the floor making the chains he has inside rattle, "what is that?" she asks slighlty concerened.

"uh..." stiles trails off looking down at the bag, "school project" he lies as he looks back up at the woman.

melissa hums nodding as stiles goes to pick up the bag but melissa stops him, "stiles, they're okay, right?" she asks with a small frown.

"who?" stiles asks with a small laugh, "the twins?" he asks and melissa nods sending him a look, "no, yeah, totally" he answers shrugging as he nods a little to much making him hold his head slightly in pain.

"they just don't talk to me that much anymore" melissa starts still with her frown, "not like they used to" she adds trying not to tear up.

stiles frowns as he looks at the woman, "well, they've had a bit of a rough week" he says biting his lip slightly as he looks around again.

"yeah, yeah, i get it" melissa nods wiping her eyes a little, "um, okay. be careful tonight" she tells as she walks past stiles.

"you too" stiles nods as he picks up the duffel bag groaning slightly when the chains rattle again.

"full moon" melissa notes reaching in her bag for her keys.

"what?" stiles asks shocked as he quickly turns to face the woman.

"there's a full moon tonight" melissa repeats as she holds her keys in her hand, "you should see how the er gets" she notes with a smile, "brings out all the nut jobs"

"oh" stiles nods slowly.

"yeah" melissa nods as well with a small laugh.

"right" stiles says as he holds the bag in front of him, rocking on his feet slightly just like faith does when she's anxious making melissa smile.

"you know, it's actually where they came up with the word 'lunatic'" melissa tells walking closer to the front door making stiles nod with wide eyes before melissa laughs and leaves the house.

💕🐺💕

faith walks up the stairs towards her room after getting back from the hospital but before she can reach her room she gets pulled into scott's, dragged and handcuffed to scott's radiator, faith blinks a few times before she sees stiles put the handcuff key in his pocket, "what the fuck, stiles?" faith groans as she sits down next to scott when the cuff starts to squeeze her wrist.

"you both need to stay here tonight" stiles says pointing at faith and then scott making faith turn to see her brother causing her to yelp slighltly not knowing he was here.

"jesús" faith says holding her other hand to her heart before turning to stiles, "i'm perfectly fine" she informs, "i don't need to be chained up" she reveals nodding slowly as she smiles innocently at stiles.

"are you sure? because even though that smile looks innocent you both have a murderous look in your eyes" stiles says pointing between the twins as he starts to walk away.

"stiles!" faith exclaims, "stiles, don't leave me here, please i could change, i don't wanna hurt you guys, please" she cries but stiles shakes his head as he closes the door and walks out of the room, "fuck you, stiles!" she screams as she tries to get out of the handcuffs.

scott groans, "if you don't let me go, tomorrow i'll go to the hospital and make out with daniel" scott warns but stiles ignores the twins as he sits against a wall trying not to listen to them, "stiles!" scott shouts with a groan.

faith keeps pulling against the handcuffs causing her wrist to start bleeding, "stiles, please let us out" scott begs as he looks at his sister, "it's the full moon, i swear" he tells with a groan, "you know i wouldn't do any of this on purpose" he informs breathing heavily as he tries to get out of the cuffs as well.

"stiles, please" faith cries, "it's starting to hurt, stiles, please" she begs panicking as she looks out the window, "it's not like the first full moon" she groans, "it's different, i think it was the alpha" she tells but stiles continues to ignore them.

"it's allison breaking up with me" scott tells as he leans against the wall, "i know this it's not just a break" he says, "she broke up with me" he explains and tries to move out of the way of the window but groans when the cuffs stop him.

"i don't know what's happening" faith cries, "and it's killing me, i feel completely hopeless like i can't protect anyone like i'm supposed too" she explains pulling at the cuffs again, "just, please" she sniffles.

"let us out" scott calls as he looks out of the window at the full moon that is getting closer.

"i can't" stiles responds as he hits his head gently against the wall.

faith groans as the full moon is completely covering the window causing the twins to scream in pain, after a few seconds faith breaks out of her cuffs and climbs out the window quickly running through the woods before she falls to the ground and turns making her groan at the pain before she becomes a full wolf and tries to shake off the pain, "faith" derek calls making faith quickly turn and look at him with a growl, "i know, i'm sorry i didn't answer your calls" he tells as faith shakes her head, "i need your help, scott's gonna kill allison and jackson" he tells making faith immediately transform back and look at derek.

"what?" faith asks as derek quickly takes off his jacket and gives it to her, faith runs in front of derek following scott's scent until she reaches a car park where jackson's car is parked with allison and jackson inside, she then watches as scott is about to attack them but she quickly runs over and grabs her brother pushing him down a hill away from allison.

scott looks up at the girl making him roar before running towards her but faith slides down the hill kicking scott's legs out from under him, sending him to the floor, scott jumps up quickly running towards her again but faith looks at him, "scott!" she cries as he's about to attack making him stop in his tracks before stepping back away from faith and looks at his claws.

derek then walks over, having been watching the two, "what's happening to me?" scott asks looking at derek.

"exactly what he wants to happen" derek replies as he grabs scott and leads him away taking him to his house.

"i guess i'll walk home alone" faith calls not knowing where derek is taking scott, they ignore her and keep walking, "okay" she whispers.

faith groans as she starts walking through the woods, as she walks she regrets not stealing her brother's shoes, as she looks down at her feet she doesn't notice the hunters that walk up to her, "hey!" one of them calls making faith look up.

"mr argent, hi" faith smiles as she looks up at the man seeing kate there as well.

"what are you doing in the woods faith?" argent asks.

"bird watching" faith smiles before she looks around slightly and winces, "bat watching?" she asks, "what about you guys? love the guns"

"we're hunting" kate replies and faith nods slowly.

"well, enjoy your hunting, i'm gonna leave because you and your guns and your leather jackets are freaking me out" faith nods and quickly walks back the way she came when she gets to the place she turned she find stiles ripped clothes, she looks through the shirt she was wearing and finds her phone as she treks back to her house alone while texting her friends.

╭───────────────╮

real housewives of beacon hills 👠👗

faith 🔪❤️
so now erica is out of the hospital.
i'm going to show you what my wolf looks like

erica  👑💖
really?

boyd 🐉💙
when?

isaac 🐝🤍
omg i'm so excited

faith 🔪❤️
this week.
i'll text you an hour before.
i might be busy helping scott or derek or stiles.
or actually doing normal teenage stuff

lydia ✨💛
can i come too?

erica 👑💖
obviously

isaac 🐝🤍
yeah.
otherwise she would have texted us separately.

lydia ✨💛
all right.
calm down

boyd 🐉💙
whatever, tell us when

faith 🔪❤️
okay, byeee i think i'm lost in the woods

lydia ✨💛
faith! what?

╰───────────────╯

old word count: 4308 words
current word count: 8652 words

a/n: faith feels bad about the janitor's death, broooo i just love this rewrite...tell me whatcha think? <3

p.s. any mistakes let me know

💕🐺💕

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

💕🐺💕

💕🐺💕

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

10K 164 12
I am the sister of the famous Lydia Martin , Lucy Martin nice to meet ya .. Yes I am her real sister nope not adopted, and yes I have an crush on Sco...
44.3K 1.6K 21
in which lydia martin has a twin brother that loves competition. [allison argent x male!oc] [season 1 - 6]
78.6K 1.8K 14
teen wolf season two book two stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed ยฉ voidvaleska
1.4K 59 14
This book is my own story of the original TMF characters and some that I made up. This does include Jean and some other ships. It's pretty angsty and...