Russian Mafia Tsar [18+]

By rj7654

A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar o... More

CHARACTERS & PLAYLIST
Chapter 1 - Mia
Chapter 2 - Kirill
Chapter 3 - Reacquaintance
Chapter 4 - Defiance
Chapter 5 - Pinky Promise
Chapter 6 - True Nature
Chapter 7 - Trapped
Chapter 8 - Learn How To Ask
Chapter 9 - Falling Deeper In
Chapter 10 - Together šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Harder šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - You hold gun before?
Chapter 13 - M
Chapter 14 - Tamik
Chapter 15 - Just Like You šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 16 - Damage
Chapter 17 - Survival
Chapter 19 - Plunder
Chapter 20 - Kintsugi
Chapter 21 - The Motherland
Chapter 22 - Blaze šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 23 - Destiny
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Bonus Chapter šŸŽ€ Queen

Chapter 18 - The End Of False Dmitry

3.2K 105 2
By rj7654

The track to this song is:
Distortion - LXST CXNTURY

At this very moment, Kirill was sitting across from Dmitry in their office. Kirill had walked in, locked the door, and discreetly disconnected all cameras.

Kirill had spent a lot of time thinking about how Ari's chain could have possibly landed in Mia's hands. He remembered he foolishly kept it locked in the bottom drawer of his desk at home but he knew she couldn't have unlocked the drawer herself and also, why would she randomly go and snoop around his desk. No, she must have found it accidentally, somewhere where she could come across it easily.

After getting home that fateful day, he looked around the room they shared together and saw that two drawers had been left open. He looked around inside and then closed them, not finding anything of importance, this was just where they kept their watches and jewelry. He then walked over to his desk to see if the drawer had been broken into. No, it was locked, not tampered with. He unlocked it and saw that everything was the same as he had left it but the chain was obviously not there.

Kirill had spent the first week after the breakup in pure devastation. He wanted to die and he hoped that if he smoked non stop and ate nothing, his body would just turn off by itself. He constantly went over all of Mia's words in his head and every day he felt his heart rip open more and more.

He also consistently thought about the mystery of how the chain got in her hands. Someone must have given it to her or placed it where they knew she would find it, but who, no one entered his home besides her and him.

A look of anger and annoyance settled on Kirill's face. He knew he had to get rid of his partners and he knew that danger was close but he was tired. His sunshine and his life was taken out of him when Mia left and he could hardly find any strength in him to think clearly. He was tired of killing, tired of death, tired of keeping it all under control. He wondered how long he could live without her or if one day his heart would just stop. He saw no point in living without her.

He had told the maid not to bother him but the day that Mia went into the office, she suddenly showed up herself and said it was time to clean.
She was wiping dust off the furniture and Kirill asked while rolling up his sleeves, not looking at her,

"Melody? Did you clean the jewelry drawer last time?" He came to the conclusion that Mia had probably found the chain there, but how did it get in there?

"No, Mr. Kirill...I...I never touch your things." She said rather nervously which was a difference from how she always spoke.

"Mr. Kirill, I wanted to tell you last time, there is a bird's nest on the balcony, come, I will show you." She looked at him without her usual smile.

Kirill was annoyed and didn't want to go anywhere. He declined but she asked him again, this time more forcefully. He thought it was odd and his interest was piqued. He followed her out and she led him to the ledge with a beautiful view overlooking New York.

"Mr. Kirill. I have worked for you for two years. I like working here. You don't bother me and you always pay well and your girlfriend always treats me so nicely. She is very polite, God Bless her. Mr. Kirill, please don't be mad at me." She said all this quietly and looked at her hands. Kirill was staring at her waiting for more information and hoped his conclusions were wrong.

"Someone followed me home a few weeks ago and...and showed me a picture of my son," she started, gulping and sighing. "And they told me to do something and if I didn't...they would kill him." She quietly finished, tears filling her eyes, still looking ahead. "They knew everything about him, Mr. Kirill! They knew where he lived, where he worked and who his girlfriend was and where he even went grocery shopping." She was now wiping her tears but still looking straight.

Kirill had understood then and there the whole picture. How could he have been so blind! Perhaps he was getting old and careless and didn't see danger at every corner anymore.

"Mr. Kirill. I did as I was told. I unlocked your desk drawer and put a beautiful gold chain where your girlfriend usually kept her jewelry." She was now hurrying her conversation, "There is more. I was instructed to place a camera beside the vase of flowers, sir. The vase in your bedroom. I'm so sorry, Mr. Kirill, I just wanted to protect my boy!"

Kirill listened to her but was not surprised at what she said. He knew the tactics, he used them himself in the past but he was angry with himself for being so relaxed and that he didn't see it coming. The camera in the bedroom was not expected, he thought, but at this moment a message from Yuri came through: Mia had just arrived at the office.

Yuri had strict orders to have someone look after Mia and report her movements. Kirill got daily updates about her whereabouts and knew what did she and where she went. He knew the danger she was in and no matter what happened between them or what she said, he would never not keep her safe.

But now, unbeknownst to him, Mia was in Tamik's car while he was sitting with Dmitry at the office.

"Where is Tamik?" Kirill asked Dmitry in a flat, gruff voice. "He's been away a lot." They spoke Russian. Dmitry swirled in his chair and said rather uninterested,

"He has things to do. You know how he is, he is a busy man." Dmitry truly didn't know what Tamik was doing in this moment.

"Yes." Kirill said slowly, "So are you." He was now leaning against his desk, arms crossed, facing Dmitry and then asked in the same monotonous voice,

"When did you think of putting the chain where she could find it? And what's with the camera? You wanted to watch us have sex? That's sick." He flat out got to the point. Dmitry froze and with wide eyes faked confusion,

"What chain? What camera?"

"You know." Kirill said looking calmly at him. Kirill was experiencing another heartbreak: he was about to kill the man who had been as close to him as a brother. Dmitry continued his act,

"What are you saying, brother? What chain, what camera?"

"Enough!" Kirill suddenly yelled. He took out his gun and shot a foot away from Dmitry's head into the wall. Dmitry lifted up his hands to protect his head and after the debris fell, stood up quickly and started accusing Kirill.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" He yelled in Russian. "Collect yourself! You can always get more pussy, don't turn on me now!" Eyes wide staring at Kirill.

Kirill was finished with the bullshit, he was larger and stronger than Dmitry but clearly not as good a mastermind anymore since he nurtured such vipers in his bosom, he thought.

He punched Dmitry in the face and blood gushed from his nostrils. Kirill then charged at him again to land another punch before Dmitry had a chance to even open his eyes. He pummelled him with both fists, smashed his head into the wall and let him drop to the ground.

His shirt stained with Dmitry's blood, Kirill dragged him by his foot to a chair and grabbed the zip ties that were on Kirill's desk. He lifted up a half conscious Dmitry and plopped him in a chair and zip tied his hands and feet. He took out Dmitry's gun and everything else from his pockets.

Kirill sat down in front of him and lightly smacked Dmitry's mangled face.

"I'm going to ask you one time," Kirill sniffled, wiping his sweat and Dmitry's blood from his face and catching his breath, "And if you don't tell me the truth, I will just shoot you, brother." He added the last word sarcastically. "Why did you betray me, hm? And for who! For Tamik! A fucking coke head!"

Kirill was not done saying his part and Dmitry was still trying to catch his breath with his eyes closed and puffed up from Kirill's assault.

"I killed for you. I lived with you on the streets. I protected you. I defended your interests and I saved your fucking life so many times, I can't even fucking count!" Kirill was now breaking down. "And for what?! So we could end like this?!"  Kirill hollered.

"You're a bitch." Dmitry croaked. "You think you're the Tsar...but you're just a jester."

"Hah, yes...and you're False Dmitry." Kirill stood up, cocked his gun and placed it to Dmitry's temple.

"Last chance. Brother."

Kirill's phone rang at this very moment and it was Mia's number. Kirill stared at it in disbelief and picked up, lowering his gun, "Mia?! Are you ok?!"

"Hi, baby." came Tamik's voice. Kirill's heart stopped, his worst fear now becoming reality. He said nothing and tried to listen for Mia in the background but he didn't hear anyone else.

"I'm listening to you." Kirill responded in Russian.

"You listening to me good?" Tamik asked "I have your sunshine, baby. She tastes good and looks even better all sad and scared. I'm going to enjoy her slowly, savour her, so to speak. But I want you to also enjoy yourself." Tamik paused. "I want you to watch what I'm going to do with her before you die. I want you to see how much she pleads, you like when she pleads, don't you?" Tamik asked and his huge smile could be felt through his speech "I know. I know everything. I've been watching you. I bet she will regret leaving you then, don't you think? See, I just want to make her understand that it was a mistake breaking up with you. I'm just looking out for your best interests." He finished and laughed like a hyena.

Kirill listened intently, figuring out his next move while descending into pure rage.

"What do you want me to do?" Kirill asked coldly. There was silence at first and then Tamik slowly said.

"You've always been a very rule based man. You liked rules in your life and business. So disciplined. Let's play a game with rules too. I set the rules this time, and if you break one, then she dies."

Kirill looked down at Dmitry one of whose eyes was closed, he was smiling while listening to Tamik. Kirill put the phone on the table and then placed a cross on himself with his fingers. He picked up his gun and brought it to Dmitry's temple, waited 2 seconds and then shot through Dmitry's head. Blood splattered all over the desks, floors, walls, and Kirill. Kirill picked up the splattered phone and said,

"I'm listening to your rules."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.7K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
82.6K 1.3K 53
ā™” MAFIA ROMANCE ā™” *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
1.3M 38.2K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...
38.5K 934 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...