๐“๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ

By tinkgonetype

๐“๐ข๐ž๐ tie /tฤซ/ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š; ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š•๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š restrict or... More

ii.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30

25

3.1K 144 10
By tinkgonetype

Omniscient.
Three weeks later.

Sanai pouted as she watched Roman put his hood on and get ready to head out. It'd been a week since everything went down and they were all back in Atlanta. Sakim and Roman were helping Sanai move furniture into her new place today.

Sakim left to 'handle business' and now Roman was on his way out too. Over the last weeks, Sanai had become way more clingy to the both of them. They were still tryna figure out why.

"What I tell you bout that?" Roman looked over at her. Sanai fixed her face and stared at him.

"Why y'all keep leaving me?" She questioned him with watery eyes.

Yohson was gone for the weekend and now she would be all alone. She didn't like feeling alone.

"Mama. We gone be right back." Roman frowned and sat down. Sanai climbed on his lap and laid her head on his shoulder.

Roman couldn't figure out why she seemed so much more clingy than before. She would just randomly get emotional and he thought it had something to do with her getting used to them being around more.

"Okay." She sniffed and relaxed as he rubbed her back and rocked her. She didn't even realize that he was slowly putting her to sleep.

He kissed the side of her face and felt her breathing steady.

He ran his fingers through her natural hair that was out of her braids. She slightly smiled at the feeling and closed her eyes.

He put her back on the bed and laid down next to her. Sanai held onto his arm as she fell asleep.

Roman smiled and looked at her before standing up slowly and grabbing his keys off the bed.

He quietly left the room and made his way to the front door.

Sanai woke up and rolled over to feel Sakim against her back. She opened her eyes and seen him snoring with his mouth slightly opened.

She smiled and kissed his bottom lip before going to roll over to face the wall, only for Roman to be laying in front of her with his mouth opened too.

"Oh God." She rolled her eyes and chuckled. She kissed the side of his face and sat up before getting out the bed.

She stretched and made her way to the bathroom while looking in her mirror. She slightly smiled at herself and noticed her bloated stomach. She shrugged it off and told herself that it was just her period coming in a few days.

Sanai turned to start the shower and turned it on before grabbing a shower cap to put her hair up.

She was supposed to go to her hair appointment that Sakim paid for. Followed by her nail appointment paid for by Roman.

She stepped in the shower and let the warm water hit her body.

She closed her eyes and grabbed her wash cloth before feeling someone step in the shower behind her.

She slowly turned around to see Sakim staring down at her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the side of her face. She smiled and leaned on his chest.

"You just gotta follow me everywhere, huh?" Sanai smiled and felt Sakim chuckle.

"Yea." He nodded and took the cloth out her hands. He grabbed her bar of Soap and lathered the cloth before beginning to wash her.

He knew Sanai used bar soap before body wash. It just felt more clean to her.

"I can definitely have that done for you!" Sanai exclaimed and looked at one of the girls she hired.

Her name was Cuban and she was a hair dresser. She was no more than eighteen years old and had incredible talent.

"I just didn't want it to be too much of a hassle. But I'll need extra towels for when I dip my braids. Also for hair washing and such." Cuban explained and wiped her chairs down.

"I got you. I'll have a big order of towels with the logo on them. Is that fine? Or did you need the bigger white towels?" Sanai asked and helped put Cuban's combs into the disinfecting bins.

"Girl, Both!" Cuban smiled.

"Tooot!" Yasmi smiled and walked into the salon. Sanai peeked her head out to see her best friend in her signature 'hair undone' bonnet.

"Hi my baby! I missed youuu." Sanai dragged and walked to the front desk to embrace Yasmi in a hug.

"I missed you more Mami. You know me and Summer had to come get our hair done over here wit yall. We need nails too." Yasmi explained and looked back at Summer who was listening to music on her Ipad.

"Of course. Miami! You ain't gone say hi to auntie!?" Sanai put her hand on her chest in shock and looked at Summer who was giggling.

Summer sat her tablet down on the seat and ran to Sanai who picked her up and attacked her in kisses.

"I missed you Booty girl!" Sanai smiled at her niece.

"Yea I miss you too. Where's Son son?" Summer looked behind Sanai to see if Yohson was hiding somewhere around.

"He at the house. Don't worry, I got sum planned for y'all." Sanai put Summer down and reassured her about her link up with her cousin.

"I've been saying we need to link up and do something." Yasmi nodded and walked her way to the back where Cuban was waiting on her. She had just finished with another client and knew Yasmi had an appointment.

"Girl yes. Imma see what's different though. We not doing fun spot again." Sanai sat in the other empty client chair.

"I'm tired of all the damn spots. Especially Main event. Shit make me wanna yank my hair out." Yasmi balled her face up. Cuban and Sanai busted out laughing at her seriousness. Yasmi was deadass tired of Main Event.
(Me too girl cause wtf)

"Cascade bad too. Just all ass." Cuban agreed and slid Yasmi's bonnet off.

"Wooo Shi!" Sanai expressed and stared at the top of Yasmi's head.

"Bitch enough! You know it's been a rough week." Yasmi laughed as Cuban tried not to laugh.

"You not supposed to be laughin! That's unprofessional." Yasmi looked back to see Cuban smirking at the mess on her head.

"Don't be mad at her. You walked up in here with that birds nest." Sanai smirked and seen Yasmi shoot a bird at her.

Cuban snorted and began parting Yasmi's hair.

"You hoes ain't worth a damn." Yasmi rolled her eyes and looked in the mirror.

"How come he get to be Batman!? Ion wanna be Superman!" Sakim mugged Yohson who shook his head.

"No you choose last time. It's Mulan Turn!" He exclaimed with his hand on his hip.

Sanai looked between all of them and chuckled. She walked in fully and closed the door behind her.

Sakim and Roman straightened up and looked at her.

"We was just tryna teach him his letters for school tomorrow and shi." Roman looked at her.

Sanai busted out laughing and looked at the two in their super hero costumes. Yohson was running circles around them while Sanai was gone.

"Y'all so cute." She smiled and sat her bags on the counter.

"Bruh. Chill out, Niggas still gang and shi. Yohson just needed heros for his building." Sakim gestured to the Leaning Lego building.

"Mhm Right." Sanai smiled and took her slides off.

"How was work, Mama?" Roman asked and watched as she turned to wash her hands.

"It was good baby. You went to the studio?" She reached over and touched Sakim's locs that needed a retwist.

Roman nodded and sat in the stool at the kitchen island.

"What you gone cook?" Sakim looked down at his phone.

"I promised I was gone make oxtails right?" She opened the fridge to grab herself a bottle of water.

"Oxtails!" Yohson ran in the kitchen and jumped.

Roman reached down and picked Yohson up before placing him in the stool beside his.

"Papa. I hope you know you going to bed early." Sanai looked in the fridge seeing if they had anymore broth.

"Mmcht." She heard Roman and Sakim smack their lips simultaneously.

"Not ya'll!" She turned around and seen Sakim mouth 'oh'. She was obviously referring to Yohson who had an early rise for school in the morning.

"Are you excited for school tomorrow, baby?" Sanai looked over at Yohson.

"Yes! I need more friends. Tired of Summer." Yohson shook his head.

"Don't do my baby! What you tired of her for?" Sanai glared at a laughing Sakim before looking back at Yohson.

"Cause she's a girl. She don't wanna play hero games. Just barbies, I don't wanna be a dad everytime." Yohson explained.

Sanai snorted and began cooking.

"Well Papa we will get you some more boys to be friends with. I need you to make sure you're being nice to everyone tomorrow okay? And tell mommy if anything makes you uncomfortable." Sanai explained.

"Tell me too. I'll shoot that shit up." Roman honestly admitted.

"That's a preschool!" Sanai rolled her eyes.

"The teachers can get Swiss cheesed too." Sakim pitched in and chuckled with Roman who dapped him.

"Anyways, I think you'll have a great day baby." Sanai switched the topic and began cleaning her oxtails.

"What's Swiss cheese mean?" Yohson curiously asked as Sanai sighed.

Beware of errors!
I had to give y'all a lil sum! I know yall tired of me popping out the blue with these short ass, lame ass, updates😹.

I know some of yall wanted that Ari and Dave story and it's coming! Just need lifestyle ideas, Like different from their lives in this book.

Anyways, I love yall!! Thanks for 12k!

Don't forget to click that ⭐️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.9K 15
๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ?? ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?? @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ
101K 2.8K 26
Old school love
461K 13.4K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...
345K 9.8K 55
๐ˆ'๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ญ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‡๏ฟฝ...