๐“๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ

By tinkgonetype

๐“๐ข๐ž๐ tie /tฤซ/ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š; ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š•๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š restrict or... More

ii.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

15

3.7K 170 6
By tinkgonetype

Omniscient.

The next day.

"New Opp Pack inna air, This gas or what?" Sanai smiled and recorded herself as the TV blasted in the background. One thing she was gone do is blast music through her TV.

Nasir had called earlier and told her he was dropping Yohson off tomorrow and she was fine with that. She guessed Yohson was having a blast with his cousins and didn't want the party to end so quickly. So she wasn't going to kill his joy and make him come home if everyone else was cool with him staying.

She had gotten up a few hours ago and found out her best friend was flying in town. Her boy best friend Trevon had called and made it known that he was coming to see her and she was so excited. They had known each other for years before he moved and they stopped talking as much. He was cool as fuck but left three years ago due to wanting better opportunities.

Sanai's phone started ringing and she looked over to see '💔Roman' flash across her screen. She rolled her eyes and picked up the phone. "What he want chile." Sanai asked herself.

"Hello?" She answered and turned her TV down.

"Why you dodging my facetime call?" Roman spoke with evident annoyance in his voice.

"I don't wanna be on facetime. What you want?" Sanai looked across the room and stared at herself in the mirror.

Roman chuckled before clicking the facetime button and Sanai heard it ring. She rolled her eyes and accepted the call.

"I miss seeing ya face, Nani Ma." He looked in the camera, searching for where she could be.

"Oh. What you want?" Sanai closed her eyes and asked again.

"Imma come see you." Roman bit his lip and put the phone flat on his bed.

"Also, Tell Fat man I said happy birthday and I got his gift." Roman added.

"I'll tell him you said happy birthday. You can drop the gift off one of these days. Not today though.." Sanai played with her necklaces.

"Why not today?" Roman questioned.

"Bye Roman." Sanai chuckled and hung up.

She stood up from her bed and walked her way to her kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed herself some yogurt and a spoon out the utensil drawer.

While rinsing the spoon off and dipping it in her yogurt, Sanai got a ring at her doorbell. She rolled her eyes. It seemed like everybody wanted to bother her today.

She walked to the door and looked through the peephole to see Trevon standing there with a wide smile on his face.

She rushed to open the door and Trevon wrapped his arms around her and picked her up.

"Hi Papa!" Sanai smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey baby. I missed youu!" He carried her inside the house and locked the door back.

"How have you been? Oh My God it's been so long." Sanai held him tighter and Trevon chuckled before sitting her on the kitchen counter and looking at her.

He noticed how much she changed. She thickened up quite a bit and she looked way happier. He smiled as he admired how good she looked.

"I've been alright Princess. How life been treating you?" He kissed the side of her face and rubbed her waist just above the hem of her shorts.

"I got so much to tell you." Sanai huffed and tilted her head while staring at him. She noticed he looked older and more mature. His facial hair had grown in more and he had a significantly larger amount of tattoos.

"Yea. Imma be here for a while. You can tell me everything." He licked his lips and smirked at her.

"So that's it basically." Sanai laid back as Trevon rubbed her feet.
"Damn.. Why you lettin em' play wit you like that?" He rubbed up her legs and stared at her face.

"I don't know.. I guess I was feeling bad for playing between em. But now I feel like they getting too comfortable." Sanai admitted.

"You need me to fuck some shit up?" Trevon rose his brow and sat up.

"No baby. It's okay. Enough about me though, What's been going on with you?" Sanai looked at him and smiled.

"I swear moving away from here changed all that shit. I'm starting whole businesses, princess. LA definitely is the place to be." Trevon chuckled and explained to Sanai.

She nodded and thought back to how she was so upset about him leaving. Now she understood that him leaving Atlanta was just like her leaving Chicago. Her hometown didn't spark anything for her and neither did his.

"Well I'm happy for you regardless and you know that. But I did miss you so much. You need to call me more at least." Sanai rolled her eyes and moved to lay on top of him.

Trevon nodded as he stared at her.

"What?" She looked back at him.

"It's nothing. You just matured so much. You've always been beautiful but you've grown into that shit now." Trevon smirked and rubbed under her butt.

Sanai just laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Well I can say the same about you. You've grown into a whole new man." She stared at him and rubbed her finger along his eyebrow.

He just shook his head and smiled.

"You like my new look?" He looked back at her.

"Of course baby." Sanai smiled and kissed the side of his lips.

She missed her bestfriend so much. He wasn't like Yasmi but he made her feel so safe and secure. Sanai struggled with accepting who she was and he played a big part in helping her realize her potential. That's what she loved about Trevon. He always wanted to see people reach the fullness of who they were destined to be.

"I love you." He stared into her eyes and rubbed small circles on her back.

"I love you more."
Sanai laid on his chest while closing her eyes and listened to his heartbeat. It put her into a relaxed mode and she was content. This was what she needed, to feel calm. She needed to feel like all her troubles disappeared.

Sanai opened her eyes to scan her room again and found herself looking at the pregnancy test that sat on her dresser.

For some reason, It made her stomach churn and she jumped up to make her way to the bathroom. Trevon followed behind her with concern written on his face.

He slowly lifted her hair up and rubbed her back as Sanai emptied her breakfast into the toilet bowl.

"I'm scared Tre. This could change a lot for me." Sanai mumbled with her head in her hands.

"I know mama. But you gotta be realistic. It's obvious the nigga was tryna trap you." Trevon sat on the bathroom rug next to her and waited for the results.

"I'm so stupid.. I let that nigga fuckin dump his seed in me yo. I'm not even the type of bitch to let that shit happen." Sanai shook her head.

Trevon rubbed her back. "But that's okay baby. You felt love for him and that's what happens when you got love for mufuckas. You let em play you like you stupid."

Sanai chuckled and shook her head. "You sure know how to rub shit in."

Trevon laughed and watched her smile.

"I would say get rid of it.. But I know how you feel about abortions and stuff, considering your first pregnancy.." He looked at her with empathy.

Sanai felt her eyes water and she laid on his arm.

"I just need time to think about it." She confirmed with herself before Tre nodded and wiped her eyes.

"Yea definitely." He pulled her in closer and kissed her forehead.

She smiled and calmed down.

They sat like this for a few minutes before Sanai remembered the pink test sitting on her bathroom sink.

She tapped Trevon and asked if he could look at it for her. He simply nodded and stood up to grab the test. Before his eyes widened and he looked back at her.

"Mama.. C'mere."

(I know this chapter has so many errors. I'll do a revamp once everything is published!)

Well here's a lil filler for y'all. I'm actually working on another book and that one won't be published until I'm atLEAST 15 chapters deep. Cause I know y'all be sick of the long waited updates.

I love y'all so muchhh. Ik I tell y'all every chapter but it's really for the people who don't get told that very often.

Thank y'all so much for 3k!!

Don't forget to click that ⭐️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.1K 39
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š; noun a trace of a bad or undesirable quality or substance. verb contaminate or pollute (something).
482K 14.8K 35
fondยทness /หˆfรคn(d)nษ™s/ affection or liking for someone or something.
93.1K 3K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏยท๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณยท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ /๐˜ช๐˜ฏหˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณษ™๐˜ฏ๐˜ด,๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏหˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐอ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณษ™๐˜ฏ๐˜ด/ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...