๐“๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ

By tinkgonetype

๐“๐ข๐ž๐ tie /tฤซ/ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š; ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š•๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š restrict or... More

ii.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

13

3.6K 182 9
By tinkgonetype

Omniscient.

Two weeks later.

"So we're going shopping after this right?" Brea sat on Roman's lap as he played a track back for his client, Kentrell.

"Yea Bae, I been said we going." Roman mugged and tried to focus on the work in front of him.

That was the problem with Brea. She didn't want to do anything but run Roman's pockets up with Liaan in tote. It didn't put a dent in his pockets at all but it got annoying when he realized that's all she ever wanted. Sakim had warned Roman about his sister since he knew how she could be but Roman just brushed it off.

"Okay then hurry up. I need my nails done too." She scrolled through her phone.

Roman just nodded and listened to the music blast through the speakers. He tapped Brea letting her know he wanted her to get up and she stood before walking to the couch.

Roman stood up and spoke to Kentrell who was hype about his music.

"This might be the one." Roman smiled and went to save the song into his file so he could send it to the artist.

"I'm saying. That shi too hard." Kentrell nodded to the bass coming through the large speakers.

"Imma send the shi to you." Roman leaned down and sent the file to Kentrell's iCloud.

Kentrell made sure he received it before dapping Roman up and making his way out. Roman turned to Brea to see her on the phone with one of her homegirls.

"Girl yea, He's about to take me now." She nodded and eyed Roman who was chuckling as he heard Kentrell blast his song while pulling out of the parking lot.

Roman sat back down and pulled his phone out. He opened Instagram before searching Sanai's username up and scrolling through. He noticed that she had just posted something.
_____________________

NaniMiko Outside.
Liked by YungYasmi, MoneyBaggYo, and 507,276 others.
YungYasmi A bad mf😍😍
MoneyBaggYo pretty ass.
Pablo60s Text back Nani.
__________________

Roman rose his eyebrow at the growth in likes Sanai has gotten since her SavageXFenty deal. He smiles at how good she looked in the picture and chuckled at the caption. It was cute that she really believed she was "back outside." Roman already knew he had that on lockdown so he wasn't worried.

He would have to check her about the niggas in her comments too.

"Alright I'm ready." Brea stood in front of Roman with her arms crossed. She was officially agitated with how long he was taking.

"Ight cmon." Roman stood up and they made their way out.

"Baby, Did you hear me?" Jasmine, tapped Sakim once again.

"Yea Jas. Hollup." Sakim sat back as he looked through his laptop, trying to find the perfect logo for his third brand.

"Why you always ignoring me?" She pouted and moved his laptop before sitting on his lap. He was already annoyed with how much she bothered him while
he was trying to focus on working. But now she kept asking him the same dumb ass questions.

"Would you still love me if I was a homeless fat dwarf with a hairy chest?" Jasmine frowned and watched as he still dodged her question.

"No Jas, Damn." He finally looked up at her to see her pouting and on the verge of tears.

He just shook his head at her childishness. The fact she actually took his answer to heart just pissed him off. Then the sad part was that he didn't love her now, So how could he love her any other way.

"Ight bruh move." Sakim pushed her over and stood up to go to the kitchen. He pulled his phone out and opened Instagram only to see Sanai's recent post. He smirked and licked his lips, chuckling at the comments she got.

He missed her badly and made a mental note to pay her a visit.

"Why you be acting like that with me?" Jasmine came up behind him and got a small glance at his phone.

"Who is that?" She rose her eyebrow at the sight of Sanai.

"Don't worry bout it." Sakim moved his phone and turned to the fridge, grabbing himself a bottle of water.

"I feel like I seen her model something before. She's honestly not that cute. I don't know why people be on her dick." Jasmine snickered and hopped into one of the stools at Sakim's island.

He just stared at her before mugging her and telling her to leave.

Jasmine sat in shock. "What you want me to leave for!? You acting like you know that funny faced bitch!" She raised her voice as she stood up.

"Yo calm the fuck down in my house, son. You bout to piss me off real shi." Sakim smacked his lips. He slightly pushed her in the direction of his front door, He was honestly tired of her anyways and only wanted some head before she decided to make herself comfortable in his bed.

"That's why I can't be nice to hoes." He opened the front door to finally push her out before he felt her hand swipe across his face.

"Nigga Fuck you!" She went to smack him again before he wrapped his hands around her throat and tossed her out the front door.

"Then don't come back here. Fucked up ass BBL." He slammed the door in her face and heard her still yelling on the other side of it.

He sighed and walked back to the kitchen before leaning over the island and running his hands down his face.

Sanai checked her phone before rubbing more lotion onto her legs. She was watching another episode of Insatiable on Netflix and had gotten relaxed into her day.

She didn't feel like working today since she felt sick from her events of last night. She went to a small club with Yasmi and she had fun, but she began to feel nauseous afterwards and she didn't have anything to drink since she knew she had to go home to Yohson.

Sanai cooked since she woke up and she felt a little better. She didn't know where the wave of sickness came from but she guessed it was something she ate.

Besides that, Her period was supposed to come today so she knew she had to run to the store to grab some snacks and other things.

After rubbing lotion on herself, She slid on some underwear and a sundress.

"Papa, Come here!" She called out for Yohson.

She wanted to ask and see what he thought they needed in the house. His birthday was in two days and she already had that whole thing planned. He would just have to find out and see.

"Yes mommy?" He peaked his head in and showed his toothy grin.

"Hi baby. What you was in there doin?" She looked at him and eyed his suspicious grin.

"You bet not had opened that slime kit ya uncle got you. You supposed to wait until your birthday when mommy do it with you." Sanai reached over and put her waist trainer on.

"But I won't make mess. I just wanna see what's in the box." He slightly pouted.

Sanai shook her head. "Papa you can see everything in it once we open it together okay? Put your slides on so we can run to the store." She slid her Chanel slides on her freshly done feet.

"Okay." Yohson ran to his room to grab his Pokemon slides.

Sanai grabbed her purse and made her way downstairs to the front door.

I know this chapter was short asf and i'm sorry. Next chapter will be longerrr and y'all will get the entertainment y'all need fr😁 I love y'all! Thanks for 2.36k readsss.

Don't forget to click the star⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 13.4K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...
68K 1.9K 15
๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ?? ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?? @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ
637K 19.8K 31
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š...
145K 6.1K 39
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š; noun a trace of a bad or undesirable quality or substance. verb contaminate or pollute (something).