Revenge System To Hubby Track...

By feedmefluff

System: Host the protagonist is going to make its move!! Shen was too tired and lazy to bother with the prot... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Arc 1.7
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
Arc 1.11
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
Arc 2.5
Arc 2.6
Arc 2.7
Extra 4
Not an update!
Arc 2.8
Not an update!
Arc 2.9
Arc 2.10
Arc 2.11
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 6.1
Arc 3. 11
Arc 4.1
Arc 4.2
Arc 4.3
Arc 4.4
Arc 4.5
Arc 4.6
Arc 4.7
Arc 4.8
Arc 4.9
Space
Arc 5.1
Arc 5.2
Arc 5.3
Extra: Ari and Yno
Arc 5.4
Arc 5.5
Arc 5.6
Arc 5.7
Arc 5.8
Arc 5.9
Arc 5.10
Arc 5.11
Extra: Lao He and Yoshan
Extra: Family of four
Arc 6.2
Arc 6.3
Extra: My lady in a shining heels
Extra
Arc 6.5
Arc 6.6
Arc 6.7
Arc 6.8
Arc 6.9
Arc 6.10
Extra: Cao Peng and Lu
Arc 7.1
Arc 7.2
Arc 7.3
Arc 7.4
Arc 7.5
Arc 7.6

Arc 6.4

3.9K 210 21
By feedmefluff

"Honey, she tried to feed me this rotten food. The meat even smells like the zombies we killed."

!!!!!!!!!!!

"Z-zombie meat?!!" No one knows who shouted but several people especially women were nauseated.

"No!! It's not, it's---"

"Shut up!!! Then you eat it!" Lu was tired of this black hearted woman.

When everyone saw her unnatural expression, Le Yi's words were proven true.

Lu finally erupted. Although he treasures ability users, it is truly out of the question if a person under his protection is scheming!

Even Cao Peng looked at Mo Dei with an unbelievably aghast expression.

Naturally, the rest of the people were looking at her angry and a little fear. If she could do it once, she naturally could do it a second time! It's no problem for ability users, but how about them who are normal people!?

Qiang Zhuang was already fuming. If not for Le Yi holding him back, the woman would already be thrown and fed to the wandering zombies outside.

"N-nonsense!!! I did not know anything. Please, believe me. It's the meat that was brought back! I really did not do anything!"

Che. This shameless and totally brainless woman even dare to put the fault in the scavenging people's heads!

"Okay. Since I'm the one who collected these meat, then it's my fault then. I and my lover will be leaving this team. You can go on your own." Qiang Zhuang sneered. He suddenly said something which made everyone, including Le Yi, surprised.

If this was before, Lu could have not stop them. However, now he knew that this young man is a powerful ability user! How could he let him go that easily?

Before Lu could say something, Qiang Zhuang immediately left while carrying his baby, not even waiting for anyone's objection.

The moment the couple were alone, Qiang Zhuang's hold of Le Yi tightened and he nervously asked the man in his arms, "baby, do you think I'm stupid for saying those words?"

Qiang Zhuang thought that if his love agreed, he still won't take back his words. Besides, he's capable of protecting him. Yet, he still couldn't help become agitated. Fortunately,

"Why would I think that? I'd rather the two of us separate from the team. Besides, I am very confident in you!~"

Le Yi was slightly surprised and much delighted at his husband's previous words, except for,

"But there's one thing I'm dissatisfied about." Le Yi suddenly said seriously making his man's heart who just heaved a sigh of relief instantly jumped out of fear.

Before Qiang Zhuang could think something bad and contemplate on his previous actions, Le Yi did not give him a chance and said, "why did you say you were the one who bought that zombie meat, huh!? I know she did it herself! Saying those, it seems like you were protecting her!! Hmphhh!!" Le Yi suddenly exploded in jealousy.

Qiang Zhuang who was confused at first immediately realized that his wife is jealous. He let out a sexy chuckle making Le Yi pinched his third leg!!! Hmph!

"Baby, honey, my love, my darling, wife, you are the only person I am in love with deeply. In the past, present, and future. I am only yours. Solely belong to you, and you solely belong to me." Qiang Zhuang said in a solemn tone.

Le Yi is truly a cold person. However, when it comes to his hubby, he was instantly coaxed by just a few words! He kissed the man who was looking at him affectionately.

"I know, I love you so much, in the past, present, and future. I love you for all my lives."
...............

When the two went back inside, everyone thought that they had changed their minds. Before Lu could have a sigh of relief, he saw them pick up their personal things and started walking towards the door again.

"Wait you two! Hey, I said wait!"

The couple paused for a while and turned back to Lu.

"Can't we just solve this incident without the two of you going? Besides, a team is better than two."

"Nope, a team will only drag us down." Le Yi ruthlessly said.

A woman suddenly becomes dissatisfied with Le Yi's factual words.

"Che! What can you even do? You're just a sick person who only relies on your boyfriend!" Her voice was lowered but was still heard by the ability users. This woman was new and joined the team while Le Yi was sick, so she probably didn't have any idea that Le Yi is powerful, just without power. The woman immediately became uncomfortable by the weird looks everyone is giving her making her shut up.

Well, Le Yi can't deny that he's really a sick person.

"It's not boyfriend, it's husband." Qiang Zhuang corrected.

Le Yi looked at him amused. How can this man still throw dog food in the middle of nowhere?

"Can't you just consider? I promise the both of you that no one will dare pick up a fight with you two."

"No, besides, we have our own plan, you have yours." Qiang Zhuang did not wait for Lu's reply and quickly went out.
.........
......
...
.
Guns were continuously fired at the hordes of zombies attacking another group of people.

The capable people were fighting zombies at the front, while the weak people obediently stayed at the vehicle. There is only one vehicle and there is a carload of passengers making the once spacious car to become cramped.

Some of the people in the vehicle closed their eyes and covered their ears still reluctant to accept the fact that they are now in the middle of the apocalypse.

A woman who sat in the farthest and last seat near the door, though scared, but still locked her eyes on a certain man who uses a scalpel to kill zombies. It can also be seen that at the same time, the woman is clutching at her obvious bloated stomach. It seems like she is pregnant and the person she intently looked at is his husband.

"Make way, we're running out of bullets!"

"Everyone inside! We're coming in! Quickly make way!!"

Several people shouted while running towards the vehicle. The people inside immediately straightened their legs and made sure that the people outside smoothly went in.

"Drive!!" The vehicle started leaving out dust in the air.

"Husband!!" The pregnant woman named Ke Ning immediately hugged Gu Chen who lifted her up and exchanged her seat with him which is at the end.

"Why are you sitting here? Didn't I put you at the middle?" Gu Chen anxiously said. He immediately looked at the original seat he saved for his wife which is now occupied by an old lady.

The old lady saw his unkind look and immediately sneered, "isn't this a normal thing? Who dare put an old lady at the end?! Do you want me to be quickly eaten by zombies?!"

Doesn't she already indirectly confess that she wants his pregnant wife to be eaten by those things?!

The people who knew her intentions keep quiet. Besides, it'll do them no good since this old lady is the leader's mother.

Gu Chen's eyes darkened. His clenched hand was immediately held by his wife as she softly whispered.

"Don't mind her. You're here, I'm fine." Gu Chen slightly calmed down because of his wife's comfort. But, still. They should be vigilant as the people here only cared about their lives.

"Doctor Gu, we need you here!" Though hesitant, Gu Chen has no choice. He needs to at least contribute as to not be kicked out until they arrive at the base.

"NingNing, don't move around. I'll come back soon. Be careful."

"En." Gu Chen left after kissing his wife's forehead.

Gu Chen was called at the front, a bit of a distance from his wife.

"What's the matter?"

"Tend my wound. The healer had already drain her ability, and it'll take a while for her to recover."

Without replying, Gu Chen immediately tended to the leader's wound while keep on looking back to his wife.

"Mr. Fai, I'll change my wife's seat."

"Don't bother. We'll arrive soon. Changing seats will cause dissatisfaction from the others."

The leader surnamed Fai said in an uncaring way making Gu Chen's movement tensed and his eyes darkened to several degrees. Fortunately or unfortunately, this Fai person is closing his eyes.

Though Gu Chen is a doctor and should have been prioritized, he was instead consider to be a useless person because he has not developed an ability. The healer, on the other hand, which has no background in medicine was treasured due to the fact the she is an ability user!

Gu Chen could only secretly sneer.

Suddenly, there was an unexpected incident.

"Boss!! T-there are hordes of zombies coming our way!!! I-its 10 times manier than the last!!"

!!!!!!

The people inside immediately howl in despair. The leader surnamed Fai instantly opened his eyes and rushed to the driver's seat intending to look. The moment he saw it, even he, gasped.

"Ahhh!!!!" A voice of a man shouted loudly. When everyone looked at his side, he was already being grabbed by a zombie.

The man was so frightened that he pissed! Without thinking, he grabbed the person opposite him and pushed that person towards the zombie grabbing him, and that person in none other than Ke Ning.

Gu Chen who watched everything unfold felt cold to the bone, his face became distorted and terrified making the people close to him deeply feel scared.

Gu Chen hastily rushed towards his wife who was grabbed, "NINGGG!!!!!!!!"

The pregnant woman lost her balance and fell out of the moving vehicle. Everything seemed to have slowed down as she saw her husband rushed towards her desperately. She was falling. A tear slid down her eyes.

Gu Chen who vaguely saw her tears intensified his pace. Good thing, he reached her wife who was already falling and used his body as a cushion for her.

Everything happened in flint and lightning and before they knew, the vehicle continued forward without stopping. Using the both of them as escape. Gu Chen unexpectedly has good eyesight and saw those expressions on the faces of those people. He has no chance on thinking more as the zombies were coming their way.

Gu Chen hugged his weak wife tightly. Easily carried her into his arms and ran from hundreds of zombies after them.

Ke Ning was tightly clutching her stomach. Though his husband acted as her cushion when they fell, the impact still affected her stomach. Ke Ning deeply inhaled and exhaled to at least alleviate the pain.

Gu Chen saw her movements and patted her comfortingly while still running. He saw an empty space put her wife on it and intending to face the zombies alone.

"Husband! No, don't do it!" Ke Ning begged pitifully.

"Shh, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I discovered that I seem to have develop an ability. Stay right here, well both be fine."

Ke Ning still did not let go of his shirt. Gu Chen has no choice but to lightly grab it and kiss it, he then rushed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 68.7K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
62.1K 2.6K 84
The moment he opened his eyes, he didn't have any memory other than his name, Helio Kaistein. Lord God Hades: Leo, you're punished to experienced des...
422K 19.9K 32
"My heart was full and got torn apart because of you."
15.2K 584 13
(MATURE β€’ COMPLETE) Felix has been having the same dream for five years. But what will happen if that dream changes? PLS don't mind bad spelling or b...