Believer ( Taekook )

By Queenkin

A world where rouges have no identity they either flew from there kingdom or there kingdom were destroyed.Jeo... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 ( part 1)
58 (part 2)
58( part 3)
58(part 4)
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
END
EPILOGUE

69

1.6K 87 28
By Queenkin

30 minutes before with Jin...

Jin was standing by the window looking at the battle happening as well as he keep looking at Jungkook whose last blue lines of poison were fading from his skin.. he was looking at how all his friends were using thier powers cleverly to defeat the dark lord but still they weren't enough they needed the two of them....

He wanted nothing more but to join the battle and heal all his injured friends and help them even if he get wounded...but he knows he has a bigger responsibility on his head and that protecting Jungkook who is the only one made to defeat the dark lord....

He caressed Jungkook's hair and used his power to examine his condition and he was sure that Jungkook is going to wake up in some minutes..." Wake up soon they need you...your Taehyungie hyung needs you...he might be looking strong but he is just pretending so people won't lose thier hopes....please at least for him wake up" he said caressing his hair but soon got startled as he hear something breaking....

He got attentive as he peaked out of the key hole only to find ten to twenty lixuses and evil witches coming Infront of the room...he quickly used his power and grow some plants to cover up and strengthen the door..he waited for a few minutes as a large banging sound was heard..as the creatures outside were trying to break in..

He couldn't do anything else than to wait and pray for Jungkook to wake up... but one of the witches outside knew some strong spells...thanks to which they were able to come inside with those evil smiles.... Jin immediately started fighting with them using his power and fighting physically as well be was beating as the creatures came in...he was busy in fighting with two creatures he saw from his peripheral vision a witch sneaking upto Jungkook with a black liquid in her hand which might be a potion or poison...

He was not free to attack the women but he saw her trying to open Jungkook's mouth as he whistled and as the witch tried to pour the potion a thing tied around her wrist.. she looked down and screamed as her eyes met that of serpents... meanwhile Jin smirked and thanked elders in gis mind who told them to train thier creatures to come to them at one of the sound they will make..and he choose whistling....

He and his creature fight with the others at thier best when Jin noticed more creatures coming up from the window...he tried to go there but as soon as he got distracted two lixus got a q hold of him....he looked at one of the creature who with sword was going towards Jungkook to attack him and panicked trying to get free from the grip....

But wasn't able to as one of them punch him in the face...he watched as the creature went towards him and attacked him " no!" He shouted and closed his eyes not wanting to see anything bad happening Infront of his ..his eyes flowed with tears as he thought he failed to protect his younger brother.....but he was so lost in his thoughts while crying that he didn't hear the other's gasping around him but then he felt a strong wind beside him throwing the one lixus that held him...he heard " sh*t we are doomed" and opened his eyes to find Jungkook in his air form standing and fighting with the other enemies thier eyes met as Jungkook gave him a small smile as they started fighting again.....

In only sometimes they were able to defeat all the barging creatures...but Jungkook was feeling a but dizzy as he sat on his bed with a thud as he finished the last creature....jin came running to him " hey are you alright?" He asked looking worriedly at him who smiled at him a bit and nodded his head.....

" Yes hyung I am alright..just a bit weakened but it's nothing your brother can't handle" he said with cheekiness to lighten the situation as Jin also smiled " you brat!" He exclaimed as be hugged him and Jungkook also hugged back but tighten it as he heard some sniffles " you scared us you brat" Jin said crying as Jungkook's eyes also filled up....there comforting session ended when they heard footsteps approaching they looked at each other before changing in thier power forms as they made thier way out defeating enemies they cross....

As soon as they entered the battlefield many lixuses started attacking them but Jungkook's eyes were searching for his lover and when his eyes caught the scene of his love being choked up he lost it and change in his dark form as he shouted enraged....

" Hands off my love"

His loud voice boomed along with a strong and powerful aura...as the dark lord was thrown into the ground with a huge burst of air along with heat that made one's skin burn...and as he fall he was stuck into the ground.... everyone gasped at the situation because as Taehyung was getting defeated by him they thought no one would be able to fight against him....so they looked at thr powerful person as Thier eyes shined in happiness...

While Taehyung who was on ground looked at the direction as his eyes filled with tears after looking at the person who was in his full glory.."Jungkook!" He whispered looking at him who was in his dark form and was marching towards the dark lord with huge steps.. looking hella angry but hot at the same time...but Taehyung couldn't care less as he was immensely happy looking at his lover after two weeks...

As Taehyung eyes met Jungkook's he saw the rage in them softening changing into concern and love as he also teared up....they were looking at eachother when Jungkook got attacked by the dark lord..." Oh so you woke up.... I think the people I sent to kill you were too useless... I have to kill you by myself" he said as he keep attacking Jungkook who also dodge it effortlessly...

" Well ofcourse they were useless ... because the prophecy tells you will be defeated by me not me being killed by you " Jungkook said angering the pissed devil more.... who made a dagger out of his power and attack Jungkook..who created a air shield which blocked the attack as he used his earth power to throw him other side...

As soon as the dark lord fall Jungkook cage him boiling hot water and smoke which made the devil weak as he was attacked by a group of lixuses...he was fighting with them as Taehyung and his other hyungs were busy as well.....

Jimin who was fighting with a air controller was quite pissed off as he kept throwing him off somewhere and injuring him...he was also kept keeping going round around him in his air form so he made a portal in between as as he fall in that he took a relieved breath...he was quite tired and weakened and Jin who watched his condition made himself levitate with the help of tree branches...

He moved towards Jimin as he started healing him after signalling Hoseok to guard them..who with his super speed kept creatures coming to them...as they both can't use thier powers in the process of healing... after Jimin they kept going towards every member to heal them with Hoseok being the guardian....

As they went towards Taehyung... Jin started healing him.. who was also weak because of a deep cut on his left side of rib cage.... Jin kept looking at him with his glowing green eyes as both of them were lost..that they failed to notice the dark lord coming towards Taehyung to attack them...

While Hoseok who saw it tried protecting them or warn them as he saw dark lord running towards Taehyung with a sword...but his pause of few seconds caused him getting caught...be was held by atleast six lixuses who were beating him...who wasn't able to get out of thier grip....

While the dark lord who gained his energy just after a few minutes and stand up to find Jungkook was busy with a group of lixuses...he then look at Taehyung who was in his clean view to attack...he smirked devilishly thinking to attack Taehyung so Jungkook would also be weakened and he will defeat him....he looked at the duo who were guarded by hoseok and signalled hos creatures to capture him..who were successful after a number of tries....and ran towards Taehyung to attack..

Meanwhile Hoseok who was struggling to get out of grip panicked when he saw the dark lord being quite close to Taehyung and shouted his name to atleast warn him about the attack when the dark ... Taehyung who blinked at him realised his signal to look back and dark lord who was running to stab him attacked at him as silence fall in the arena...

After a few seconds all the people's gasp and the dark lord chuckled amusedly..while a wide eyed Taehyung looked at the body Infront of him as he shouted...

" Jungkook!"

When Hoseok shouted Taehyung's name for him to watch out.. Jungkook who was fighting with lixuses heard him..and as he heard his lovers name he immediately looked at the source to find Hoseok signalling someone something and when he looked where Hoseok was signalling his breath got stuck.....

He saw the dark lord running towards hus lover to kill him...his heart beat raised as a fear developed inside of him making his thinking ability numb...only one thing was echoing in his mind that was to save his lover...so he did the first thing he could think of....

He flew towards Taehyung as fast as he can by accelerating his power amd stood in front of him to take the blow....at that time he only thought like a love sick person leaving all his people in shock and hopeless...he felt the sharp pain as his vision started getting blurry and he felt dizzy...be was about to fall when he realized the two hands holding him......

" Jungkook no..no please open your eyes ! No this can't happen ! Please wake up! WAKE UP! P-----Please ! JIN HYUNG! JIN HYUNG ! COME HERE HEAL HIM!" Taehyung said crying hardly as he realised that Jin can heal him.... he looked up to see his all hyungs were captured by dark lord and his mens....

" Now.. now prince Taehyung..as your lover as in protector is dead that means that I won...so give his body to me and surrender yourself" he said with a intimidating expression as Taehyung shook his head " no never ! He is alive! His heart is still beating I will never surrender Till he has a bit of warmth in his body" Taehyung said as he looked in his eyes bravely....

" Oh but you know I can kill your alive hyungs if you don't surrender" be said faking innocence mocking him....as he throw his hyungs on the ground and drew his sword to attack them as Taehyung screamed" no...please leave them!"

" Okay then surrender yourself and leave your barely breathing lover " he demanded as Taehyung with heavy tears falling looked at his hyungs who were in no better condition...he looked at Jungkook than his hyungs and nodded making him grin widely" but you will not do anything with him" he said pointing at Jungkook as the dark lord nodded...

Taehyung stood up as he was captured by some lixuses but his next sentence made his eyes widen " now lets finish this protector once and for all...so I will be the only one to rule on this planet " he said as Taehyung started trashing" you bast**d! You said you'll leave him" he said as the devil chuckled...

" Oh! Did i? You should know a devil never keeps his promise" he said going forward with his sword Taehyung with his peripheral vision sae his bird flying towards him while looking towards him...he thought something and mind linked his creature.....

" Take your protector out of here amd keep him safe at all cost"

He said as he saw griffin nodding his head as he came running and took Jungkook with him throwing the devil away....while Taehyung sighed in relief but his breath hitched as he listened to monstrous laugh from the dark lord..... who swing his hand as a arrow and bow made out of nothing came in his hand

He looked at in front and shoted it towards the flying bird as everyone yelled " no!" The devil smirk as the arrow hit the already injured bird's wing who fall down leaving Jungkook who fall in the lake where they first met....

While dark lord look at the other six who were crying looking at the scene while the dark lord chuckled " woah! You mad him lose him life a different way...well I don't mind as I also wanted to finish him as well" he said as Taehyung glared at him " you are sick!you bas***d ! You will die a terrible death mark my words!" Taehyung yelled as the dark lord grinned ....

" I might die a terrible death but I'll already will get a taste of heaven" he said now licking Taehyung's face who spit on him making him mad " don't piss me off or you want to see more of your closest people dying" he said as Taehyung coward a bit but tried to not show ....

" I'll never give myself to you even if I have to die " Taehyung stated looking at his eyes..." Oh let me do something to change your mind then " he said smirking mischievously as he started torturing his hyungs Infront of him...

Taehyung beared it for five minutes before shouting" no! Leave them please! I'll do whatever you say" " now it wasn't hard now was it" the devil said smirking as a bloodied Yoongi yelled..

" No Taehyung don't let him kill us but don't give up on yourself " now that pissed of the dark lord as he went to him again" you are speaking too much...looks like you want to die " he said gritting his teeth " yeah kill me if you want but Taehyung would never be yours " Yoongi said spitting on his face who got mad " then let me completed yours this wish" he said and made a dagger...

He was about to stab him ignoring Taehyung's begging in his rage but a horrifying scream of animal caught thier attention.... they looked at the source to find the water if the lake turning in a big wave as it burst and splashed and a creature got out...

All the people gasped as the dark paled in fear looking at the majestically flying creature which again roared as more screams came from different directions ...all the people thier were shocked as thier eyes bulge out while Taehyung was glowing looking at the person sitting on the creatures back giving him a smile ....

While the elders were shocked to core...as thier mouth kept hing open" No way..."

" We thought it as a myth"

" None told it was true "

" What is it ?" King Jeon and Kim who were blind folded asked the elders listening to thier amazed voices...

" It's the most powerful creature to ever exist in the world ......"

Gasps were heard as people came out thier daze and looked at the creatures of other members bowing towards the flying creature as it again screamed announcing his dominance and power on the world..

" It's a ...

Dragon"

______________________________________

How was it?

Was the entry of Jungkook's spiritual creatures was wild?

I always wanted a heroic entry for it and tried my best to write it that way..

It was really hard but if you guys enjoyed it will be worth it...
I uploaded this chapter soon but I am not sure about the the next so waut for it...

And one more thing yesterday was my birthday as well...so a happy birthday to me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 26.6K 53
Abandoned by the owner a hybrid can only live for 48 hours. During the coldest night in a century Jimin was left for certain death in a winter forest...
416K 27.2K 53
"You are, Jeon Jeongguk, the pirate who have been in wars against many kingdoms , telling us that you have fallen for our son, and asking us for perm...
203K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
475K 18.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook a personal slave to the dangerous mafia leader.. For his little brother he became a slave.. He wants someone to take care of him, to lo...