๐“๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ

By tinkgonetype

๐“๐ข๐ž๐ tie /tฤซ/ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š; ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š•๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š restrict or... More

ii.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

11

4K 213 21
By tinkgonetype

Omniscient.

"Hold up wait a Minute, Y'all thought I was finished!?" Yasmi turned the radio up as Sanai rolled her eyes.

They were on their way to the influencer event and Yasmi was trying to get the energy up before they arrived. Both girls looked the fuck good with their freshly done hair, nails, and lashes.

"When I bought that Aston Martin, y'all thought it was rented?" Sanai rapped along and smirked as Yasmi's eyes widened.

"Flexin' on these niggas, I'm like Popeye on his spinach!" Yasmi pressed her foot on the gas and sped up.

Yasmi and Sanai both graduated from FAMU and Yasmi learned the lyrics to Dreams and Nightmares the day after graduation. It was something both Sanai and Yasmi joked about. They went to plenty college parties together and never learned the song. They would just pretend they knew the words and get hype with everybody else.

"Girl, Please tell Rihanna to let me onto that Fenty deal too. Makeup and Lingerie both included!" Yasmi turned the radio down and spoke to Sanai.

"Girl I'll let her know. I'm just excited for tonight. I get to model her newest swimwear and show out on bitches." Sanai smiled and moved her black bundles over her shoulder.

"Awww Toot. You gone look so good." Yasmi smiled.

"Thanks Bae. I just hope I don't mess up or nothing. You know I get a lil shy when I have on less clothes and no mask." Sanai giggled as she thought about her old job.

That job brought her so much confidence in her body. The mask just made every interaction much easier.

"Girl yes. Josh said he misses you already." Yasmi chuckled and stopped at the red light.

"No, Josh missed the money I brought in." Sanai shook her head and unlocked her phone to take a look at Instagram.

"Tell me why Bunny ass tried to tell Josh it was better that you left. I damn near swung on her and knocked her fuckin wig backwards." Yasmi mugged as she kept her eyes on the road.

Sanai bussed out laughing at the seriousness on Yasmi's face. She knew that Yasmi would deadass knock any bitch out for trying either of them. Sanai was like that too, she didn't play about people tryna come for hers.

"I know you would've fucked her pale ass up." Sanai giggled.

Yasmi just shook her head and smiled. She missed Sanai being at the club with her. But she wouldn't beg her to come back if it meant it could potentially stunt Sanai's growth. Sanai has way more talent to her. The club was just a side hustle and Yasmi knew that.

"You already know." Yasmi fixed her lipgloss and pulled into the parking area in front of the event space.

Both girls grabbed their purses and got out of the car while making their way inside.

Music was blasting and people were just standing around and mingling. Some were dancing and a few looked a little too tipsy.

"Come wit me to the back so I can find Lauren and change." Sanai grabbed Yasmi's hand and led her to the changing rooms.

A few "hey" and "hi" were exchanged as the girls made their way to the back. Ever since they states influencing, Everyone had something to talk about. It was funny to Sanai since nobody gave a fuck about her before she got a lil clouted. But now everyone had a conversation and a friendship for her.

They made it to the changing rooms and Sanai looked for her name to be on one of the doors. She found her's and walked inside to see her outfits already laid out. There was a hair and makeup artist sitting on the pink suede couch and having a conversation of their own.

Their attention went to Sanai and Yasmi who walked in.

"Hello! You're Sanai right? My, Y'all are beautiful." The makeup artist, Tuson, admired the girls.

"Thank you so much.. TuTu." Sanai smiled as she read his name tag.

Yasmi slightly smiled and thanked him as well.

"No problem. So I'll be taking care of your makeup and Tae here will handle your hair. There's a robe over there.. so if you want to change into the swimwear first and then put that on while we handle everything else, that'll be great." Tuson smiled and then went to check his phone.

Tae spoke up, "Your hair is already pretty. I'll just be crimping it to frame your face." He smiled at Sanai.

"Okay. Thank y'all so much. I'll change now." Sanai looked over at Yasmi who nodded and took a seat at the vanity.

"Okay cool. Just peak your head out and holla when your done!" Tuson stood up from the couch and made his way out with Tae trailing behind him.

"Okay. Let me get ready. You need to let me know how I look too. You know I need these photos to be bomb." Sanai looked at Yasmi who was on her phone.

"Toot, You know Imma always let you know. Now hurry up so I can see ya titties." Yasmi smirked and Sanai busted out laughing.

They always had to play fake gay with each other and it would confuse everybody they were around.

"I miss Papa." Sanai pouted as she starting undressing.

"Girl you always miss his chunky ass. You be right next to him and still miss em." Yasmi laughed as Sanai mugged her.

"I'm playing Nani. He misses you too Im sure. Let's get this over with so we can get our babies for real." Yasmi started to think about Summer with a worried look on her face.

Motherhood was a whole new light to both of them. Those tiny humans made a big difference in their lives and they wouldn't change it for anything.

"We need to take them on another outing. It's been a min." Sanai fixed the strap of the bikini top.

"It has! Nas was asking when we would do a double date with them. But you were too playa so it ain't happen." Yasmi shook her head.

Sanai's mouth dropped open as she laughed.

"Kamani Lee! I wasn't tryna play them. I thought we could be one happy family." Sanai rolled her eyes.

"Mhm. Bet you won't do it no more." Yasmi opened her phone to see several missed calls from Nas.

"Hold on. Hello?" She picked up the phone and spoke to Nas before her eyes widened.

Sanai stared at Yasmi with her eyebrow raised. She wondered why Yasmi looked so shocked and thought it had something to do with Summer.

"Okay.. I'll tell her." Yasmi looked over at Sanai, who's eyes were now widened too.

Yasmi hung up before shaking her head and chuckling.

"Sakim wants to see you."

Sanai Namiko.

I spun around one more time before walking backstage and hearing the crowd applaud me. I felt my ass moving with each step I took and stuck my tongue out. I knew I drove somebody's nigga crazy.

"You look so good Toot! I need to get this set my damn self." Yasmi smiled wide as I thanked her and did a small dance.

"Bae I was so nervous. But I don't think anybody could tell." I looked out the slight gap in the curtain and seen everyone going back to having a good time.

"Girl hell no. That ass so fat, I doubt anybody noticed that other shit." Yasmi smirked.

"I'm tired of you." I rolled my eyes before laughing.

I had one more set to model before I could be done. It was a rotation and this was my second set. It was only three girls modeling at the moment and that was because one of them couldn't make it.

"But you love meee. Now let's do this last one so you can see your man." Yasmi smiled while grabbing my hand and pulling me to the dressing room.

"Imma go see Nas real quick though. But I'll be back in a min, Okay?" She looked at me.

"Mhm. Go see the nigga that you 'hate' so bad." I smirked at her before sitting down and letting Tae fix my hair while Tuson touched up my makeup.

"Shut up. Hope he fuck my brains out tonight." She smiled and stuck her tongue out before leaving.

"A mess." I laughed and heard the guys laugh too.

We all had a few convos while they worked on getting me ready and I really liked Them. They were such down to earth people and they told me how they got into being celebrity stylists. I promised we would go out together soon because I needed them to keep working on my installs and face beats.

"Alright girl. Last one then I can go home and see my man." Tuson Smirked and lined my eyebrows.

"Oh your man huh? I know that's right." I smirked back and laughed a bit.

"I'm tryna figure out where your man is at. You are too pretty to be single, chile." Tae shook his head and hot combed my part.

"It's complicated.. I'd just call this a break from dating. It's by choice." I nodded and looked in the mirror.

Tae looked at me through the mirror and read me with his eyes. It was as if he knew It wasn't the full truth, But he wouldn't push it and I respected that.

"You're right. Focus on you, babe." He slightly nodded and removed the clips from my hair.

"See you get it." I smiled.

"Chile I get it too! Let me tell y'all about this nigga hea!" Tuson started lining my lips with a brown lip pencil.

"Tuson don't nobody wanna hear that story again!" Tae rolled his eyes.

I busted out laughing and listened to them argue.

"Oh girl please! I only told you it twice. Ol' rude ass." Tuson rolled his eyes and took the drape from around me.

"Whatever Buckethead. You done babe." Tae turned the hot comb and crimp iron off as I looked in the mirror.

"Y'all get me right every time." I posed and shook my ass in the bikini. I picked up my phone and took a few mirror pics while remembering not to post them until after the set was released.

"That's what we do, Stink Stink." Tuson smiled and cleaned up the makeup brushes.

"You're on in 5 Minutes. Hurry and Get back there before Jayda gets off." Tae wiped the vanity mirror down to get rid of the hair spray stains.

"Alright, Thank y'all!" The two nodded before starting another convo while I made my way back stage.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit before smiling. I needed to be confident in everything I did, no matter where I was. I'm a soon to be CEO and that meant I had to be able to look any nigga in his eyes and let him know what the fuck it was.

"Toot, you so conceited." I heard Yasmi chuckle.

"Bae I was giving myself a mental pep talk. You know I be shy." I rolled my eyes.

"Just do what you did before. Act like your nigga is in the crowd." She smiled.

"What nigga? Girl fuck a nigga." I laughed and heard my cue to walk out.

I came from behind the curtain and watched the lights shine on me once again. I posed a bit before walking towards the crowd, making sure to switch my hips and flip my hair to the side. I smiled and looked around.

The camera flashed in my face and I made sure to pose.
I kept looking until something caught my eye.

I turned around to walk back but stopped halfway and turned towards the crowd again. There staring at me was Sakim and Roman side by side. Smirks on both of their faces.

I posed once again and turned around to give the audience a back view of the bathing suit while shaking my ass a little. I looked over my shoulder at the crowd and smiled before walking back behind the curtain.

"A beautiful set isn't it!? Let's hear it for SavageXFenty!!" The DJ yelled into the mic.

My stomach started hurting as I walked to Yasmi.

"Ouu you did so gooooddd. I- What's wrong?" She noticed the face I was making.

"Please tell me why Sakim and Roman just standing there together watching me. You should've seen the look on their face. Oh My Fucking Gosh." I shook my head and looked down.

"Gosh is crazy. You're black. And girl you knew they were cool now." Yasmi searched my face.

"I know but they're that close?? And then why would Sakim say he wants to see me after this but he got Roman with him. Is that not weird?" I rose my eyebrow.

"Maybe they just want to talk. You never know. Stop thinking the worst!" She rolled her eyes and looked back at me.

I don't know why they looked so amused as they watched me. I would expect them to wanna kill me. But Instead they looked as if they were happy to see me. Which was weird.

I looked down at my phone to see a text from Roman.

(Ik the editing is booty meat. Better use yo imagination!)
______________
My eyes widened as I read over the text again.

Yasmi looked down at the phone and shook her head. "Don't do it, It's a set up." She closed her eyes and grabbed my hand.

"They wouldn't do it in a public place. Right?" I looked at her and she just nodded.

"Oh yes tf they would. You don't know what happened to Sakim's baby mother after she cheated, Do you?" She opened her eyes and looked at me again.

"Oh God Kamani Imma die!" I pouted and looked down at the phone again to see 'now' written on the screen.

"I'll take care of Yohson for you." She frowned.

"Okay let's be serious.. What could he want and why is he in my dressing room." I searched her face for an answer. She just shrugged her shoulders.

I was indeed scared to go in there. But I knew I had to anyways since I had to grab my things before we left. I just sucked it up and took it like a grown woman. I would walk in that dressing room and neither one of those niggas were gonna lay a hand on me. I might have done something wrong but can't nobody bitch Sanai Namiko Mufuckin Fletcher.

I nodded at Yasmi. "Imma go see what they want. I'll be back." I stood up straight and made my way to the dressing room.

My stomach started hurting as I thought about seeing them again. I still kinda felt bad for what I did too.

I walked into the room to see the lights now dimmed and Sakim sitting on the couch while Roman stood. They were talking to each other and laughing. Once they heard my heels, the attention was now on me.

"Hi Nani ma." Sakim smirked at me.

Chileeeee. Now There's two ways this could go! We got the happy ending and we got the sad ending. I'm tryna see if I wanna show y'all who they really are yet. Y'all thinking they regular lovey dovey niggas and that's not the case.

I'm so thankful for 1.6k reads! Y'all be outdoing y'all selves frr. I'll try to reach 4k words next chapter. This book also won't be super long! I'm stopping at 30 chaptas!

I love y'all!!

#TeamRanai
#TeamSakai

#Teampoly😏😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.3K 18
@๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ | ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
40K 1K 16
๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ...
464K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ