FLAMES: Of Revenge And Love

Від cara__writes

{ #𝟏 𝕴𝖌𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 } 𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙃𝙔𝘼 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙃𝘼 Marriage for me meant my freedom from the ones w... Більше

PROLOGUE
1. GOOD NIGHT.
2. MORNING AFTER
3. DADI
4. GAJAR KA HALWA
5. I WANTED YOU.
6. HOME
7. GO BACK.
8. CONGRATULATIONS
9. IT'S HER
10. SHERGILLS
11. PLAGIARISM
12. RAJVEER
13. ONLY HUSBAND
14. PAGHPHERA
15. CAN I?
16. RECEPTION
17. PICTURE
18. EVERYTHING?
19. THE PAST
20. ESCAPE
21. MOM
22. YES
23. PDA
24. RAKSHABANDHAN
25. YOU ARE HOME.
26. I LOVE YOU.
27. VIDEO CALL
28. FIVE PERCENT
29. INSERT IT
30. FAMILY
31. WHAT A PITY.
32. YOU'RE ADORABLE
33. MY MAN
35. OUI MON AMOUR
36. ETERNITY
37. VERDICT
38. ANGRY CONFESSIONS
😕
39. LOVE
40. SORRY
41. BORED
42. BIRTHDAY
43. PRESENT
44. PICTURE
HAPPY
45. FIRST MEETING
46. CONFRONTATION
47. MAITHILI AND ARJUN
48. SHUT UP
49. PLEASE
50. YOU DID WRONG
51. TONIGHT 8 PM
52. JUST COME BACK
53. FILTHY
54. DRUGGED
55. I LOVE YOU MORE
EPILOGUE
❤✨
ATTENTION!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER - I

34. DOUBLE DATE

7.5K 569 18
Від cara__writes

Author's POV

There were four people roaming in the mall, with the ladies in front while the men were carrying at least four bags each.

Yeah, they were our couples on their double date.
And not too surprisingly, Shreya's first destination was a mall.

She was shopping everything she liked and even making Aradhya buy whatever she looked at for more than a second. And the payment was left to the men, when Aradhya protested against it she reasoned by saying, " Isn't he earning for you to spend. It's not like he needs to save money. "

To which Abhimanyu nodded like a good husband, " Of course. I'll like the more you buy. "
" You—." Aradhya couldn't believe that he would say something like that.
" Come now. " Shreya dragged her to another store saying that.

Parth shook his head at his wife's reasoning but it's not like she was wrong. Isn't he also earning for her to spend. Her things are hers and his things are hers too, he is all hers what does a bit of money account for.

Abhimanyu and Parth followed after them but Shreya stopped them, " You guys stay here. We'll come after we're done. "
She said and left them, without giving them any reason but they wouldn't defy her now. Parth being the henpecked husband he is and Abhimanyu being in his probation period didn't want to give her any more reason to not like him.

While the men stayed back and decided to go to the lounge area, the females were going into a lingerie store, or more like Aradhya was being dragged by Shreya into the store.

" Aru please. For me.. " Shreya said to her while giving puppy eyes to aradhya and she finally sighed before getting in.
It wasn't that they never shopped before, but this time she had a feeling that shreya was planning something.

But nothing happened, shreya bought a set of lingerie for herself and Aradhya denied when she asked if she wanted some.
Aradhya was sceptical why she agreed so easily after how she had dragged her in.

It was when she took her to buy a nightwear that she understood her intentions.
Even after declining about needing anything like that, Shreya was adamant about not leaving the store until she bought it.

So finally deciding on the most conservative piece she could find, they paid the bill before leaving. She was glad that her husband wasn't with them now or else she won't know how to face him.

What she didn't know was, that Shreya had used the card Abhimanyu had given her so the message about his account being debited went straight to his mobile, along with the name of the store.

After an hour of shopping when shreya finally deemed to have bought enough things, they went to find the men in the restaurant.
Both of them were talking and that's what they had done for the past hour.

" I'd really love to work with you some day. " Parth said and before Abhimanyu could answer, shreya smacked him on his head.

" Seriously? You guys have been talking about business all this while? " She said looking at them incredulously. Disbelief evident on her face as if she couldn't believe that they'll spend the time of the date talking about work.

While it wasn't what they talked about, both men remained silent, not disagreeing with her.
Shreya had five bags with her, while Aradhya was carrying two.

Both men got up from their seats and took the bags from them before keeping it on the chairs that already had the other bags.
Both of them pulled the chairs for their partners before sitting in their's simultaneously.

" What do you want to eat? " Parth asked Shreya, who answered enthusiastically, " Burger, fries and chilli paneer. "

A frown on disapproval formed on his face at her choice, and she gave him a look that said, please. He never liked her eating junk food but that's the only thing she enjoys eating, other than his cooking of course.

" Aru? " Parth asked her and she turned to the man beside her, " What about you? "

" Anything. " He said.
Aradhya nodded before saying, " Same. "

" I don't think they serve a dish called anything. " Shreya said looking at them.

" Shree. "
" Fine I'll order. " Taking the menu from them, she called the waiter before ordering a full course meal.
Foregoing her junk food, thus relieving Parth's mind too.

The food arrived after ten minutes, and Abhimanyu served Aradhya, not placing the chilli paneer on her plate.

" Hey, she likes it. What kind of a husband are you. " Shreya muttered taking the serving spoon and trying to place some in her plate when Abhimanyu stopped her.

His demeanor completely different from before, he was serious now, " She can't eat it. The spice isn't good for her during periods. "

" Oh. " Shreya murmured before sitting back into her seat.
Aradhya looked at him and found him clenching his jaw, her hand went to his hand resting on his lap as she stroked it, he relaxed in a minute.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. " Abhimanyu said to Shreya who just shrugged while saying, " It's okay. You were just worried about her. "

They had their lunch before going to their next destination.
A movie theater.
It reminded Aradhya of the date they had gone to, a smile formed on her face thinking about that night and the movies they had watched.

Barbie.
That's the movie they watched. And an hour later all Shreya could talk about was how good the movie was.
The quotes and dialogues throughout the movie were something else, the struggles, expectations and the reality.

" I really want to meet the woman who wrote and did you see how good Margot Robbie was looking. Oh god, I think I have a crush on her. " Shreya said as they exited the theatre.

Parth just shook his head at his wife's words but her next words made him stop.
" And Gosling, I always knew he was hot but now.. I think I'm in love with him. "
Shreya said absentmindedly, still immersed in her Barbie world.

While parth clenched his jaw and stopped, " What happened? " Shreya asked as she realised he wasn't moving.

" Take it back. " He said looking at her.

" What? "
" That you're in love with Gosling. " One could hear him grinding his teeth.

" Aww.. Is my baby jealous. Don't worry I still love you more. " A smile formed on Shreya's face as she said it and hugged him.

But after he made no move she changed her words, " Alright I was just saying it figuratively, I only love you. Okay now? "

" Hm." He nodded as they started again.

All this while Abhimanyu and Aradhya were just watching the couple interact. Abhimanyu was holding her by her waist as he laid her head on his side.

" Don't you think he's hot? " Abhimanyu asked as they walked.
" Who? "
" Ryan Gosling. "
" Nah. My husband is much hotter. " She said with a smile as she looked at him.

He didn't resist the urge to kiss her, but minding their surroundings he toned it down to just a light touch.

" You think so? " He asked again as they started moving.
" I know so. "

" Can I see him? " Abhimanyu asked.

Aradhya shook her head before saying, " Nah, he's just mine to see. "

" Possessive much ha. "

" Of course. " She replied with a nod as if affirming his words.

" What about you? " She asked as they reached their car. Parth and Shreya had gone to God knows where and as they were in last, so everyone was already gone leaving them alone in the parking lot.

" What about me? " He asked standing before her as he opened the door.

" Is Margot beautiful? " She asked while taking her seat.
" Yeah. " He said, and closed the door.

The smile on her face faltered a bit, and as Abhimanyu took his seat he said, " But she doesn't stand a chance before my wife. "

The smile was back, it was like they were playing, " Really? "

" Beyond a doubt. " He said while starting the car ignition.

" Can I see her? "
" Nah. "
" Why? "
" Cuz she's mine to see. "
" Possessive much ha. "
" Of course. "

Both smiled and then, hahaha. The sound of laughter echoed through the empty parking lot as they made their way out.

Parth and Shreya found them ten minutes later, both of their clothes ruffled. There was no need to guess what they were doing, it was fairly visible on their faces.

But neither Aradhya nor abhimanyu were ones to comment or tease them.
So, sitting in the car, shreya gave them the directions for their next stop.

An amusement park.

And not too surprisingly the first place she chose was a haunted house.
" You sure Shree? " Aradhya asked her, knowing how much she is scared of ghosts.

" Of course. I told you na, that I'm over that fear. I'll prove it today. " Shreya said with too much emphasis on her words, as if she was convincing herself too.

" Fine. "

They entered in a group of two people, so Parth and Shreya entered first, while Aradhya and Abhimanyu followed after them.

No one told them that, there were two parts in the haunted house and this led them to separate, Shreya who was waiting for Aradhya to come finally learned that from a couple who came in after them.

So deciding to leave this place sooner she started to drag Parth with her, while he followed her with a grin on his face, waiting for her reaction.

He didn't have to wait for much longer, because in less than two minutes a ghost appeared in front of them.
" Ahhhhh. " Shreya shrieked before hugging him, he enjoyed it.

" Shh, sweetheart, it's okay. Let's move ahead. Don't open your eyes, okay. Hold onto me. "
He said and she nodded, closing her eyes, she followed after him all the while being glued to him.

A few minutes later, she stumbled, parth stabilized her but opened her eyes to look at the obstacle. And that was a mistake.
" Aaaaahhhhhhhhh. " She screamed before jumping onto him.

It was a prop of a dead body laying on the ground.
" Sweetheart get down, we don't have much distance left. " Parth said to her, trying hard to control his laughter.

" No, no no no no no. I'm not getting down. Carry me. " She shook her head frantically, not moving an inch.
" Fine by me. " He said before he helped her stabilize herself on him and walked ahead.

On the other side, Aradhya and Abhimanyu were walking as if they were in a garden.
None of the staff impersonating the ghosts or the props lying here and there managed to scare them.

" Aren't you scared. " Abhimanyu asked her as they passed what seems like a rotten dead body.

" Should I be? Aren't they fake. " Aradhya replied nonchalantly.

Abhimanyu heaved a sigh of frustration and said nothing.
" What's wrong? " Aradhya asked him, having felt his frustration.

" You're not scared. "
" So? "
" How am I supposed to be your hero and protect you if you're not scared. "

" Aren't you already? I'm not scared of this, but I was scared of the happiness, the reality, you helped me embrace it, and protected me from myself. You don't need me to be scared to be my hero, you are already one. "

" When you say such things I just want to kiss you. " Abhimanyu said holding her face.
" What's stopping you then? " She whispered.

And just as his lips were about to touch hers, they heard some people talking before seven people entered the place they were in.

" See, this is stopping me. " Abhimanyu muttered before taking her hand and walking ahead.

She chuckled at his sour mood and followed him.

Parth and Shreya were already out and he was sitting on a bench with her in his lap. His hand stroking her back while her head was buried in his neck.

" Is she okay? " Aradhya asked.
And Parth nodded, " Just a bit scared. "

" Let's leave then. It's already evening, she could rest. "

" No. " Shreya said, coming out of her cocoon and jumped down from her husband.

" Huh? "
" We still haven't ridden the Ferris wheel. "
" Shree. "
" Lat one aru, I promise. Then we'll go home. "
" Fine. "

All four of them went to the Ferris wheel, Parth and Shreya boarded first and Abhimanyu and Aradhya boarded the next cabin.

Aradhya looked down at the park, seeing the people smiling, children running and playing, while couples walking hand in hand.

It was only when the wheel reached the top that she noticed that her husband had been looking at her alk this time.

" What's wrong? "
" Have you heard of the old wives tale. "
" Which one. "

" That if you kiss at the very top of the Ferris Wheel you'll be together forever. "

" You believe it? "
Aradhya didn't think that he might believe such tales. He's a businessman, and rational enough to know that there's no logic behind such tales.

" I won't mind having a chance to solidify my future with you. " He said as he moved towards her.
" It—" She couldn't say more than a word before he claimed her lips, swallowing her words into his mouth.

" I'd rather believe these tales, than ignore them when it's you. " Abhimanyu said in between the kiss as he moved a bit away, not more than a centimeter away from her lips before joining them again.

His hot ones against her cold ones, giving balance to each other just like Yin and Yang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do remember to vote and comment.
Bye bye.
~Author🌹

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

NOOR Від Riya

Романтика

300K 12.1K 46
I woke up by the sound of doorbell and someone banging on our front door. I came out and saw that everyone was out by now. "I'll check." Saying that...
Rudra-Nandani Від L A V L E E N

Історичні романи

11.1M 669K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...