Russian Mafia Tsar [18+]

Von rj7654

A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar o... Mehr

CHARACTERS & PLAYLIST
Chapter 1 - Mia
Chapter 2 - Kirill
Chapter 3 - Reacquaintance
Chapter 4 - Defiance
Chapter 5 - Pinky Promise
Chapter 6 - True Nature
Chapter 7 - Trapped
Chapter 8 - Learn How To Ask
Chapter 9 - Falling Deeper In
Chapter 10 - Together 🌢️
Chapter 12 - You hold gun before?
Chapter 13 - M
Chapter 14 - Tamik
Chapter 15 - Just Like You 🌢️
Chapter 16 - Damage
Chapter 17 - Survival
Chapter 18 - The End Of False Dmitry
Chapter 19 - Plunder
Chapter 20 - Kintsugi
Chapter 21 - The Motherland
Chapter 22 - Blaze 🌢️
Chapter 23 - Destiny
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Bonus Chapter πŸŽ€ Queen

Chapter 11 - Harder 🌢️

9.7K 173 16
Von rj7654

The track to this chapter is:
Night Vibe - Skyfall Beats

The next morning Mia awoke to a light breeze blowing though the open door. She opened her eyes and looked around Kirill's room. It was much like her own but had a lot more personal details.

There was a picture hanging on the wall of a nature scene, an Orthodox icon on a console and his things in various places. She didn't know if he owned this villa or rented it.

Memories of last night slowly invaded her mind. There was no going back now, they shared an intense night of sex and lust last night. Both of them could not get enough of each other and after their first round they had three more, on the couch, on the floor, and poolside. She looked at the ceiling deep in her thoughts.

Thinking about him gave her waves of joy and arousal. She remembered his hands and his lips on her, what he said and his groans of pleasure. And at the same time she felt panic. This changed everything. She was no longer his hostage kept here secretly, she willingly participated in and asked for everything that happened between them the night before.

"Oh my god." She whispered to herself as she admitted that it was her that initiated it. She wondered how she had the guts to start it all. No, she wasn't drunk, she had only a small glass of wine. She tried to figure out if it was the atmosphere of the island and romantic dinner that pushed her to do what she did or if it was him.

Him. The answer came without any effort.

Kirill was sitting on the balcony right outside the  room in front of the plunge pool that belonged to the master bedroom. Half staring at his phone, half looking through the palm trees in front, he had been awake for hours. He never missed his workout, no matter what was happening and he had already swam, gone to the gym, and showered.

Upon waking up, he savoured the sleeping beauty beside him. He looked at her for a long time enjoying how her soft skin was illuminated in the light of the moon.

He replayed her coming onto him over and over in his head and couldn't get over the fact that after waiting for so long, a night with her had turned out better than he could have ever imagined.

He opened the balcony door and sat right outside slowly smoking and watching her sleep. He thought God must be watching over him to allow him to have her in his bed.

He kissed his cross and thought back to that night when he first saw her. What a lucky encounter that would change the trajectory of his life. He quit drugs, his drinking and chain smoking because of her. He developed a healthy lifestyle and looked after his body and spirit because he always kept her in his mind and he wanted to win her over when he next saw her.

And he succeeded, and it was all worth it.

After he came back from his shower, he stayed on the balcony in his towel working away on his phone trying to figure out how to best approach his current work problem.

Mia had correctly outlined the answer to his riddle yesterday. He was in fact, looking for a new source since his current purveyor had suddenly turned out to be less than trustworthy. He handled his suppliers alone and he had no other partners present at their meetings so this was solely his problem that he was still struggling with, and today was decision day.

The deadlines were too close to cut ties and at the same time, he was not about to be taken advantage of. Sure, he had been around for only a year on this side of the ocean but he was not a newcomer to the business and no one, no one was going to push him around. He bowed to nobody.

Mia discreetly opened the balcony door and appeared behind him start naked. He tore his eyes away from his phone and turned to her lighting up with genuine joy and a huge smile appearing on his face.

"Good morning. Sunshine." He said in a gruff voice.

She walked over to him, her hair barely covering her breasts and he reached his arms out to grab her and sit her on his lap. She tied her hands around his neck and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek whispering back a "hi."

They just sat there taking each other in as if they've never seen one another before. Breathing together the same air, their passionate night flashing before their eyes.

"Are you feeling ok?" He finally asked. He was beginning to not recognize himself. Never ever had he cared about any girl he slept with or any girl at all. Heck, he couldn't even name anyone who stayed the night. He used all girls before, a quick fuck here, a blowjob here, always when he wanted and always what he wanted.

She nodded, "I feel grea-" he didn't let her finish, locking her into a passionate kiss. Having her so close to him in the morning, made him drunk again like last night. He forgot about everything he was just thinking about, it was her, only her that he saw, smelled, and touched. He slowly ran his hands over her shoulders and back, kissing her lips, neck, breasts, anything he could get his lips on.

They stayed like that together for a good five minutes, just him enjoying her body in the daylight. With hooded eyelids he let her lips go. He looked nothing like the man she first saw in her office.

He was tamed.

She felt a feeling of excitement, like she had overpowered a giant, and she was standing victorious.

"Do you have to go today too?" She asked in a girlish voice, her hand running over his chest.

"Ughh...yes...but only for a few hours today. I'm almost done and then, I won't let you out of my arms...you want Yuri to take you to the store and then I can meet you back here?" He spoke at a leisurely pace sipping on their private moment together like on a fine wine.

"Yeah, ok" she pouted. "Promise me you'll come back soon?" She looked at him with puppy eyes. Unconsciously, she was trying out her new powers of manipulation and seeing the results it produced.

"Yes, I promise, anything for you." Kirill purred in her ear. She said nothing, just smiled and grabbed his chin with her hand to bring him to her lips. She thought about how the tables had turned and how now she was the one allowing herself to command him around.

She ran her hand down his body and unwrapped his towel exposing his naked body. She grabbed his hand and walked him back into the room giggling and he followed her diligently. 

Ravenous for her again, he roughly grabbed the back of her neck and their lips collided once more. A picture of true lust and longing, their beautiful naked bodies were illuminated in the morning sun.

Crawling onto the bed, Mia gently pushed him down beneath her and sitting up on her knees looked at his body without holding back. She kissed his neck, his chest, his scars, his stomach and his abdomen, taking her time and enjoying herself.

Her eyes closed, she took from him what she wanted and thought about that young boy she kissed in the club all those years ago. She felt incredibly aroused and ready to give all of herself to him just knowing that he had come all this way and thought and cherished her throughout the years.

Her one minute of flirtation turned into a life changing encounter.

She finally made her way down to what she truly desired. He was fully erect and she grabbed him in her hands and slowly licked his tip. A zing of electricity went though him and he loudly exhaled. She trailed with her tongue all the way down his shaft and up again and without giving him any chance to regroup, plunged him fully into her mouth.

She enjoyed giving a blow job but it had to be with the right man and this, this man was the pinnacle of her blowjob career. Dripping wet from their few minutes of closeness, she reached one hand down to play with herself and the other she used to grab his whole girth while moving her head up and down and pushing him all the way back into her throat.

Only a few minutes were needed to make him desperate and he had his palms over his face, breathing fast. She plunged him deep into her throat and just as fast she took him out of her mouth and straddled him. She lifted herself up to make sure she could fully insert him and slowly sat down on what was fast turning into the best dick she's ever had in her life. "Oh fuck" she lightly moaned the words out closing her eyes.

She loved how big he was and how he fully filled her up. She began riding him reaching out to grab his hands which he gladly clasped. Fitting into each other like a puzzle, she picked up speed and wanted more and more.

Gently lifting her off him, he placed her on her stomach and enveloped her with his large body. She let out a loud gasp from feeling him on top of her and then an even louder sound escaped her body when he slipped inside her without any warning. Her ass up, him on top, he lightly grabbed her hair and buried his head in her neck, grunting from the sensation of being inside her.

"Fuck yes...do me harder." She pleaded and he obliged now thrusting into her with greater force. She grabbed a pillow to steady herself, unable and not wanting to keep quiet, it was too good to hold back. "Harder! Fuck..." She wanted more, she wanted him all and she loved that it was getting borderline dangerous. He roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her slightly back to him and came close to her ear, not stopping his rhythms.

"Fuck, you like it rough don't you, baby?" He breathed. He picked up pace now ramming into her with powerful force granting her wishes. He roughly pounded into her nonstop and she took it all and she was ready to take him for as long as he wanted and as hard as he wanted. Her eyes rolling back into her head she loudly responded,

"Fuck, yes...yes...fuck me hard...Fuck me rough! Don't stop, fuck, don't stop..." she half moaned, half pleaded.

Seeing her beg like this for such a rough fuck gave him confidence and power and he slowed his speed but his thrusts became unyielding and vicious. In this moment, he was no longer afraid of hurting her, no, now he wanted to take what he wanted, eyes glazed over from watching her submit herself like this to him.

He groaned loudly with every plunge wanting to go in deeper and harder. She yelped from both pleasure and pain all mixed together, which made him even more aggressive. She yelled again and tried to pull away but with his large hand on the top of her back he pushed her down, bent down to her ear and said loud and clear,

"Shhh baby. You're all mine...and I can do...whatever I want with you." He restarted his forceful thrusts in between growling in her ear, "You...will...take...it...all." He kept her pinned down with his other hand on her waist and he fucked her like that for a long time, enjoying the view and her moans and yells of pain and pleasure.

Yes, he liked to hear that it was too much for her, he wanted it to be too much, she asked for it.

Once he had his fix and felt himself close, he pulled out and came right at her entrance, slowly pushing his cum inside her and letting it drip down her.

He flipped her over, her eyes closed, and brought her to an orgasm within a minute of lapping her folds and playing with her clit. A powerful wave of pleasure reverberated through her body and she let out a loud "yes" as he was bringing her down from her high.

As if snapping out of a trance, he felt a pang of guilt for his actions. He quickly came close to her face and grabbed both her cheeks in his hands, pleadingly apologizing. Panting, she looked at him a bit bewildered and assured him she enjoyed herself thoroughly. They cuddled and kissed for the rest of the morning.

Lying on his chest, Mia closed her eyes and thought back to the men she slept with in the past. She felt silly for even wasting her time with them, no one came close to pleasuring her how he seemed to easily do.

She wanted to give all herself to him and felt that she would do whatever he told her to and what's more, she would do it with pleasure.

She was drawn to the danger she felt being with him and she was no longer interested in a simple and boring life between the sheets. He was not afraid to push her and she was finally not afraid to ask for what she wanted.

Yes, with him beside her, losing all self restraint felt liberating and gave her a feeling of power instead of making her feel vulnerable. She was beginning to see that there were two sides to him and only she had access to the gentle and affectionate one that nobody else got to witness.

Kirill on the other hand was experiencing feelings of agony. Having never cared for how anyone felt in bed with him, he was alarmed at how he turned into someone he didn't want to be when with her. She was his precious diamond and he wanted to never hurt her or make her feel small. He had obliged her in her requests but the image of how he held her and how easily he seemed to push it to the edge made him hate himself.

They laid tangled up with each other, their thoughts a stark juxtaposition.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 27.1K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
144K 2.7K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
2M 58.5K 69
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–”π–“π–Š ~ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–π–Šπ–”π–“π–Žπ– π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ Phoenix Lyra Vale was determined to make her last summer break before college unforgettable. On...
4M 122K 52
When an Italian Mafia Boss, Enzo, gets stabbed whilst doing business in London, he just so happens to go into a London hospital, where he sees the mo...