Mafia Hearts |18+|

By colbyjaackk

Be prepared for a tale of love, betrayal, dark pasts and dark romance, very mature scenes, a lot of twists an... More

𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o

s i x t e e n

67 6 3
By colbyjaackk

VOTE FOR MORE!!!

LEOLA

}{}{}{

My family and Ivan's family drove to 'our' house, for the stupid sheets.

"Welcome sir, welcome miss" a maid smiles politely standing at the bedroom's door.

"Everything is ready" she walks away making me frown, everything?

Ivan opens the door and my eyes widen, red candles surround the room, flowers on the bed, with silk robes, a lingerie for me and shorts for Ivan.

"Who the fuck did this?!" Ivan shouts loudly and I hear people coming up the stairs.

"I-I did honey, I thought you'd l-like-" Ivan's grandma gets cut off by Ivan.

"No one is fucking allowed in our damn fucking bedroom, understood?!" He yells and his parents nod with his grandma before hurrying downstairs.

I silently walk to the closet since Augustus moved all my stuff here a couple days ago.

I grab a shirt and sweatpants before going to the bathroom.

After changing into them and wiping my makeup off, I walk out the bathroom and find Ivan still wearing his dress shirt and pants.

The tie is loose around his neck.

"Let's get this done" he mumbles and I nod walking to the bed.

"Turn the lights off" I lay down on the bed and I hear him let out a huff.

He can't see my scar, it's disgusting.

"Scared of my dick? Hacker" he smirks turning off the lights.

I roll my eyes, "terrified from how small you are, Capone" he scoffs.

Ivan sits on the bed and the room goes silent for a minute.

"On a serious note" he takes a deep breath, "tell me if it hurts you"

"Mhm" I hum a wave of nervousness hitting me.

His fingers find the top of my sweatpants pulling them down, he lets out a deep breath and pulls my underwear off too.

"Can you just get it over with?" I whisper wanting this night to end in the fastest way possible.

"Can you be fucking patient? Jesus" he whispers back as he unbuckles his belt.

I can see a little from the faint light of the candle on the nightstand, since Ivan blew off the rest.

He pulls out his dick from his boxers and my breathing stops.

Oh shit.

He's huge, and thick, shut up Lela.

He separates my legs and presses the tip on my clit making me gasp and grasp the sheets in my hands.

"Can you wait a second?" I whisper so I can get more wet, I don't want to be in pain.

Especially with my extra stitch.

"Can you stop with the orders?" His voice comes out deep and husky and I feel myself getting more and more wet.

The hell is wrong with me?

"I can't see you, but I can tell you look really ugly" I mumble, "I'm ready"

"Shut up" he opens my legs wider and pushes his tip inside of me.

My hand flies to my mouth covering the loud gasp.

He thrusts his hips forward sliding fully inside of me and I'm actually scared he'll tear me open.

"Did that twig boyfriend of yours never actually fuck you?" He chuckled. He fucking chuckled while his penis is buried deep inside of me.

"Why are you so damn tight" he lets out a quiet groan as he thrusts again and that's when I realize, he's doing it raw.

"Are you fucking crazy? Why aren't you wearing a condom?!"

"Aren't you on the pill?" I nod, "then shut the fuck up and let me finish this shit" he thrusts harder making me let out a muffled moan in my hand.

He keeps on going back and forth, I see his head get thrown back in the dark.

His lips part and a loud groan comes out, I feel liquid shooting inside of me.

"That fast? You're a pussy, Capone" I smirk closing my legs after he pulls out.

"You bled" he whispers out of breath and my eyes widen.

I did?

It worked, Wenda's stitches worked.

"You can't see?" I frown, "I can feel it, it's all over me" he mumbles and I quickly slide the underwear on before he turns on the lights.

His dick is back in his pants thankfully.

I stare at the blood covering my inner thighs and the sheets.

I really did bleed.

"You can shower first, I'll put the sheets aside" Ivan rushes his fingers through his hair.

I nod and make my way to the bathroom, my face as red as the substance between my legs.

I can literally feel his cum running down my thigh.

()()()()

After showering, I wait for Ivan to shower too, he walks out with a black shirt tight around his biceps and grey sweatpants.

"Let's go" he mumbles his wet hair styled perfectly, he grabs the folded sheets and walks with me downstairs.

Our families sit on the couches, they all stand up once we walk down.

"Happy?" Ivan holds the sheets for his grandparents to see.

"Oh! She's pure!" His grandma grins pulling me in a hug, oh I'm far from that, let me say one word.

Wenda.

"Technically she's not anymore, you old tit-" Vito gets cut off by a hand wrapped around his throat.

"Disrespect a Capone one more time and I'll send your family your meat in packages." Ivan growls making Elliot stand up and push Ivan.

"Don't touch my brother!" Guards quickly grab him back, my mother rushes to her sons.

"I'm so sorry" she apologizes to Ivan, "you two go home, now" she gives them a stern look.

They both leave and Oakley clings to my arm whispering, "did he hurt you?"

"No" I give her a reassuring smile, she sighs and kisses my cheek.

"These sheets will not be heard by anyone outside this house, understood?" Ivan looks at everyone, including the maids and the guards.

After saying goodbye to my family, I make my way upstairs to the bed, wanting sleep really bad.

I don't know where Ivan vanished to, but I'm happy I get the bed for myself tonight.

()()()()

"Good morning Miss, breakfast is ready" a maid says behind the door as I stretch on the bed.

Where's Ivan?

I stand up and walk to the door opening it to be greeted by a maid holding a broom.

"Good morning" I smile looking at the hallways, "do you know where I can find Ivanov?"

"Mr Ivan slept in that room, miss" she points at the room where no one is allowed in.

I nod and walk to the door, "you're not allowed near it, miss" she nervously whispers.

I scoff, what could be in there?

I knock on the door and I hear movement and shuffling.

The door creaks open a little bit revealing Ivan, who's eyes are red and puffy, his hair messy too.

"What the fuck do you want?" His voice comes out raspy and I try to look behind him but the gap is too small.

"Why are you sleeping in there? Does it mean that bedroom is mine?" I smile excitedly and he simply says "no"

"It's just for last night" he mumbles about to shut the door but I hold it.

"I'm going to train with my uncles" his eyes go dark, "no, no you're not"

"Watch me, Capone" I give him a glare as I walk back to the bedroom.

"We're going to Spain" he sighs.

"For our honeymoon"

{}
Thoughts?
Vote and Comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.4K 25
"𝐓𝚮𝐄 𝚮𝐈𝐒&𝚮𝐈𝚳 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒" ••• Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any mean...
25.6K 1K 16
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
47.5K 1.6K 52
Mia gets the surprise of her lifetime when she finds out she is a real mafia princess. Mia is separated from Kirill and dragged back to Russia where...
1.5M 9.6K 14
Completed [Dark: enemies to lovers] "His eyes could consume you to your last breath, and his voice...boy oh boy, he always caught my nerves trembling...