Chemistry (Sam x Colby)

1n_th3_f10w3r2 tarafından

🚫No Smut🚫 Sam is quiet, hangs out with his ex and is a "nerd", Colby has a gang of friends, likes football... Daha Fazla

Hi!
Sam - Alarm
Colby - Partner
Sam - Science
Colby - Texting
Sam - Bullies in the Making
Colby - Apology
Sam - Brother
Colby - Dinner
Sam - TV Show
Colby - Sleepover
Sam - Half Naked
Colby - "Note Book"
Colby - Party Plans
Sam - Disagreement
Colby - Kiss
Sam - Girlfriend
Colby - The Party
Sam - Save
Hello!
Colby - Nate
Sam - Outfits
Colby - Vanilla
Sam - Thoughts
👻 Halloween Special! 🎃
Colby - "Advice"
Sam - Caffeinated
Colby - Fight
Sam - Reconnect
Colby - Detention
Sam - Side Walk
Colby - Conversation
Sam - Kisses
Colby - His Mom
Sam - A Question
Colby - Rain
Finale
Thank you

Sam - Water Fight

1.3K 19 15
1n_th3_f10w3r2 tarafından

(I'm not proud of writing this, and I'm sure you'll think it's cringe as well 🥲)

"Would you like some breakfast?" I was going to tell Colby about my anxiety, and how journaling helped me cope a little bit, but he already pitied me enough, I didn't want more of his second-hand sympathy. Besides, it was never diagnosed as really bad anxiety, it would be silly to dramatize it. I walked out of my bedroom, in to the kitchen, and over to the butlers pantry, looking the breakfast options. "So, we have cereal, toast orrrrr..." I thought that Colby was obediently following me, but when I heard plastic hitting the linoleum floors, I knew he was at the fridge... why wasn't I surprised though?

"I thought that what ever this was looked yummy, buuuut then I dropped it," he held out a bowl of cold, sticky, beige goop, now with bits of dirt and hair stuck to it after hitting the floor. "You mean oatmeal? I could understand not knowing what the Vietnamese food was, but you've never had oatmeal?!" I think I got a little bit dramatic, because he admitted to knowing what it was, just that the batch in the fridge was old, and was a bit mouldy, so it was basically unidentifiable.

We settled on making us some more, newer, oatmeal for us both, pouring in the water and placing it in the microwave. As I turned around to face Colby however, I was greeted with tiny specks of water being flug at my face. I crinkled up my nose, taking a quick second to scheme my devious plan. I sprinted over to my sink, turned on the faucet, and cupped my hands, letting them turn into a bowl for a reasonably large amount of water. "You wouldn't," Colby widend his eyes in readiness. I laughed evily, before I chucked the water at him.

Unfortunately, it seemed like all of the snooping around my house did him well, as he realised that we had a pull out tap. Before I could think straight, the water pressure had been turned all the way up, and it was being shot right at my face and chest. "You bitch! I liked this shirt! I'm gonna kill you," I ran at him, head on. I wasn't planning on hurting him, just... maiming, maybe? With the stance of a bull, I charged towards him, but my feet weren't on the ground for long. He had picked my up and dropped me over his should like a was a baby in need of a burping. I sighed and my chin fell on his middle-back, "I hate you so much." I weakly punched his back.

"Woah... get a room guys," the sarcastic tone I had grown up with entered the room, and Colby knelt down so I could get off of him. "What's that supposed to mean?" He said in response to Ben.
"Well, this..." he looked at us weirdly, and that's when I realised that splotches of our shirts were see-through because of the water, "this activity is something that happens in shows like Heartstopper, or, I don't know, Young Royals...? Just any shows that contains homosexual romance."

Colby and I chuckled awkwardly, avoiding eye contact before I talked, "I think the umm.. oatmeal will be ready now." I clicked oped the microwave, and took out the steaming bowl, to which I almost burnt my fingertips on. "Get the Colby, Honey," I was obviously still a bit bit flustered.
"Excuse me?"
"Aaahh! I mean- uhg- I..."
"Hah, I knew what you meant... Honey." He laughed, and I didn't blame him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

145K 4.7K 20
Growing up we were different. We were loners but what kept us going was each other, our days out in the woods playing stupid games and making memorie...
63.6K 1.8K 25
Stan is 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. He's always 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. Just 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. ✪ completed ✪
24.7K 749 39
ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 ~ EDIT: y'all still reading this shit- I wrote this in 8th grade and it's cringe and i'msosorry- A story about Johnny Cade who is a...
1.5K 50 5
[Complete] Is he sick or is he just a freak. Nobody else can see him why can he?