sainz sister

Oleh dolaneyye

a lando Norris fanfic. "Carlos, I never knew you had a sister" Valentina Sainz, younger sister of Carlos sai... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

chapter 16

3.6K 83 3
Oleh dolaneyye

Valentina POV
It's the next morning now and I had just returned from going to the gym. I walk into the apartment trying to be quiet.

"Wow you really never take a break?" Max yawns as I walk into the apartment.
I laugh, "sometimes" I say.
"P is in the shower, we were thinking of heading out for breakfast, are you cool with that?"
"Sure. I'll get ready" I reply and walk to my room.

I take a shower and get dressed.
I sit on the sofa as we wait for Max to get ready.

Landoo💛

good morning, I hope your trip went well :)

hey! It did, thanks for asking.

ready for tomorrow? i feel so dumb that I'd never noticed you on the grid

haha no worries, all good. we both had no idea who we were lol. I'll txt you later, I have a meeting :)

okay! talk later

I set my phone in my purse and get up as we head out.
Max has his car downstairs so we get in and he drives off.

"Not many people come down here, so we'll be safe" max smiles as he looks at me through the rear view mirror. I smile and nod.

chili ❣️

buenos días chili, how was your trip?

Buenos días tina, bien

im glad. I'm sorry again that we argued...

Relax, don't worry about it for now

okay, well I hope you're excited and ready for tomorrow :)

I sure am. I'll call you later, I have a meeting starting now:)

okay! te quiero chili

Yo también hermanita

We arrive at the small cafe which doesn't seem busy at all. I follow max and p as we enter and are seated immediately. The waitress takes our orders and walks away.

"So how do you feel knowing your brother and lando are on the same team?" P asks as she looks at me.
"Im still confused about the situation. I don't think Carlos is handing this well" I sigh.
"He just needs time probably. After all, he's your older brother, and brothers tend to be overprotective" max replies. I nod.
"Yeah I guess. I just don't want it to ruin things with lando. I really like him" I blush as I look down.
"Awhh that is so cute" p smiles.
"Give it time. I'm sure he'll come around" max says smiling.

____

Carlos POV
It's closer to the afternoon, and the doctors had just left my room after checking my knee. I take a seat on the bed, feeling bored. I grab my phone to call Blanca. I need to ask for her advice on this.

Blanca

alo?

hola blanca, cómo estás?

bien, everything okay?

yes, everything is- well, I don't know actually. I need some advice.

okay, tell me.

I summarize everything that's happened these past few days to her as she stays silent.

are you serious?

what?

chili, It's not your place to react this way. She laughs

what do you mean? It is. Tina is my responsibility right now.

she's an adult, yes she's staying with you and you're watching over her but she's old enough to choose who to be with

you don't get it I-

chili, please understand. I Don't want you to ruin how close you two are. don't push her away. just learn to accept it and give them a chance, if you really see something that's wrong then you can speak up

I'm not sure about this

just listen to me for once. she's already going to be upset with you once you tell her about the fight.

I know I know

maybe tell her in person, I assume you can fly back home since you won't race..

I guess I can. I'll check.

okay. Please don't do anything stupid again before asking me

whatever. Te quiero blanca, ill see you soon

te quiero chili, adiós.

I hang up and begin to look for flights. Blanca is right, the sooner I can get back the better. That way Tina and I can talk things through. As much as I feel that things with she and lando won't work out, I guess I have to give it a chance.

There's a flight for tomorrow morning, and I go ahead and confirm the ticket. My knee pain is bothering me so I decide to take a quick nap to ease off the pain.

Lando POV
It's later at night, and I decide to go out instead of just sitting around at the hotel. I meet up with some of the mechanics and we head out to the town to a club. I need to distract myself, there's too much shit going on.

We order drinks and head to the dance floor as the night progresses. Hours pass, and I've probably had too many drinks by now. But I'm feeling better, all the problems go away.

Valentina POV
It's late at night, and we're all having dinner back at the apartment. We've been playing Mario Kart on my Nintendo switch to pass the time. Of course  I keep beating max which is annoying him.

Suddenly my phone begins to ring, a FaceTime call from lando appears. I answer the call and take a seat.

Lando💛

hello?

The call is blurry, and there's no answer. All you can hear is loud music and flashing lights.

lando?

Still no answer. I go go hang up, but just before I do, I see something that shocks me. Lando picks up the phone and I see his arm around a girl. They seem to be dancing very closely as she kisses up on his neck.

shit. Tina?!

He stands up quickly, but I've already seen too much. I hang up the call with tears in my eyes. I don't know why I'm so upset, he's not my boyfriend. But I'm still hurt. I toss my phone on the sofa .

"Tina, are you okay? Im Sure It's just a misun-"
"Max, don't. Now isn't the time" P says shaking her head. She walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.
"I'm so sorry Tina. Forget him" she rubs my back as I quietly cry into our chest.

Lando POV
Fuck. Is all I think as I see the call hang up. I'm drunk but I can still see that what just happened was wrong. I continue to think it through. Maybe this is for the best. I hate hurting her and her face of sadness is crushing me. But this may be the way out of seeing her, and affecting her relationship with Carlos.

To put my problems to the side I order some more drinks to drown my problems away.

Valentina POV
"I know he's our friend but that was shitty. Let's get your mind off him" p says as she helps me up from the sofa.
"I don't want to think about it" I shrug as I walk over to the kitchen. I grab a bottle from the cabinet and take a shot, it helps and I instantly feel better.
"Let's play some Mario kart!" I cheer as I pass them the bottle. Max laughs and we go back to the living room.

Carlos was right. And I got mad at him for being honest.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

314K 5K 33
The one where Charles Leclerc meets Carlos Sainz's baby sister and the spanish driver is their biggest shipper even if he tries to hide it. A burnout...
26.5K 735 36
ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ her who falls for her best friend's brother and him who is helps her with his sister's wedding ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ "You guys spent th...
548K 9.5K 33
Lando Norris entered the F1 in 2019, and with that, the story started. Alison Norris, Lando's twin sister, visits her brother a lot. The siblings had...