Quirk Cultivation

By anonjack4

Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is... More

The Awakening
First Time Float (lemon)
Afterglow and Discussions
Gadget Madness
A Smashing Duet (lemon)
Acceptance
Babymakers (lemon)
Rest and Regroup
Lizard Hunting (lemon)
Rest and Planning
Gone Hunting
Bunny Love (lemon)
A Different Perspective
Reflection
Clash Of The Titans
The Giant Slayer (lemon)
No Rest For The Wicked
Search Interrupted
Stress Relief (lemon)
Love And Guilt
A Quick Dip (lemon)
A Nice Soak
Ascending The Tower
Claiming The Princess (lemon)
Girl Time
Wild Cats (lemon)
Consequences
Vestiges
A/N - Impotant
Back In Action
Back On The Hunt
Alien Queen (Lemon)
Unforeseen Consequences
Predator and Prey
Unseen Beauty (Lemon)
Mad Dash
The Changeling (Lemon)
Lovely Anxiety
A Duel With The Devil
Loving The Lady (Lemon)
Washing Away Sins
Hot Foot
Burnin' Love (Lemon)
Cold Snap
Breaking the Bro Code(Lemon)
Melting Hearts
Of Bombs and Bombshells
Best Served Spicy (Lemon)

Panic Before The Storm

4K 104 46
By anonjack4

A/N - Thanks to MaksRaptor for the artwork. For those interested, you can see it on the Wattpad version of this chapter.

-x-

Everything was silent as Izuku sat there frozen. His eyes blank while Momo held his face as she panted for air.

Slowly though, the Momo began to come to her senses as her face gradually relaxed.

...

Her eyes then shot wide and both their faces glowed red as their heads steamed.

"Ah! I'm sorry Izuku!" Momo yelped as she turned away and covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"I-I-I just got so carried away and with what you did with your fingers there..." Momo rambled, only to trail off with a shutter at the memories.

"A-and then you and the...big...ooohhh, it's still so big" Momo stuttered before moaning as she felt Izuku, still hard and buried deep inside her. She could feel it throbbing rapidly with his racing heart. They were still at an odd angle from the bed breaking in half.

She then felt her own heart pounding and her body temperature rising, as she drank in Izuku's chiseled body, as he still remained frozen, even as she wiggled her hips a little as she squirmed.

"So big...so strong...and the dirty talk...oh it's just so-"

SLAP!

Momo's own palm, came crashing into her face as what was left of her conscious mind, reasserted it's self.

"Ahhh! Habubaba!" she rambled off nonsensically and too fast to comprehend, even if it wasn't, as she ran her hands over her face and gripped her hair.

"Oh, what do I do? I-muff!" Momo was cut off by Izuku grabbing her shoulders and pulling her into a kiss. Her eyes shot wide, before going half-lidded as she melted into the lip lock, and she was so very tempted to ride Izuku again, right then and there.

Izuku pulled away and cupped her cheeks though, while looking into her eyes with a look somewhere between serious and embarrassed.

"M-Momo... t-this isn't a no but... oh! I just don't know! This is all so fast and messed up and..." Izuku stoped himself before he said anything inappropriate.

Even if the other girls already understand the hierarchy before he even knew it existed, Izuku figured mentioning another girl while still fully sheathed inside one who he'd just knocked up, and who had just proposed to him, was a very bad idea.

It didn't change the fact that Ochako was supposed to fill this role in Izuku's mind. Even in the midst of all the quirk induced madness and his growing harem.

But the logical side of his brain also knew that Momo was the best choice when it came to finical security for his MANY children. Though by that same logic, Mirko and the other pros would be a close second.

They both sighed as they worked through their insecurities and shattered preconceptions of how they would propose and be proposed to.

"I'm sorry Izuku. I was just so caught up in the moment and-" Momo was cut off by another kiss. Just a quick peck this time, but it left Momo no less of a blushing mess.

"It's ok, I get it. And we'll have plenty of time to discuss it after" Izuku said as he placed his hands behind Momo's back.

"What do you-" Momo was cut off by a gasp, as she looked down at her growing belly while Izuku helped hold her up.

Izuku gave her a second to adjust, as she watched her belly swell and swell, while Izuku looked away guiltily.

Momo just stared down at her especially large belly in open mouthed shock for a moment. Izuku then slowly let her lean back against the broken bed and sighed.

"Mei's going to kill me..." Izuku thought as he watched Momo slowly place her hands on her belly.

"Nine... you're pregnant with nine children..." Izuku informed Momo as he watched with bated breath for her reaction.

Of all they expressions he expected though, lustful excitement wasn't on the list. Even if it was only there briefly.

Momo quickly shook her head free of the impure thoughts and her expression was replaced with an awkward smile, as she rubbed her belly.

"I... I don't know what to say..." she mumbled as her mind raced. Thoughts of scandals and blackmail filled her mind, along with news articles with pictures of her and Izuku caught in the act with her large belly on display.

...

And it made her want to ride Izuku all the more.

It took every bit of willpower not to act on her newly discovered kink and sex-drive.

It took considerably more effort not to blush like crazy in embarrassment at the self realization. And she failed that part miserably.

Before she could actually say anything though, she felt the bed suddenly shift and she was forced to release her iron grip on Izuku's, still hard, erection, as she suddenly found herself laying back properly and looked up to see Izuku's hands glowing pink like her body did when she created something. Only the glow had spread to the bed and it fixed it's self, as if they hadn't broken it with their passionate acts that still made Momo's knees feel weak just thinking about it.

Momo couldn't help but give a relived moan as she found herself propped up by a stack of pillows that weren't there before, but focused on Izuku as he chuckled slightly to himself.

"It worked... I guess it's similar enough to your quirk that it can effect whatsoever you create too" Izuku muttered without thinking.

"Umm... what?..." Momo asked dumbly as she ran her hand over the mended blanket while her other continued to rest on her belly, where she felt movement within.

Izuku jumped as he realized he said that out loud.

"Oh umm..." he stuttered before giving a sigh. It was going to get old repeating this explanation with everything girl.

"Ok, long story short, I copy and make quirks when I get girls pregnant. And this is one of the quirks I made for our kids" Izuku quickly explained as he held up his hand and it started glowing.

Momo then watched in astonishment as Izuku pulled a Russian nesting doll that looked like her, out of his palm. Then as he held it in his other palm, it glowed again and transformed into an All Might action figure.

"It's basically an upgraded version of your quirk, with Setsuna's quirk mixed in to improve it. Letting me transform whatever I create and even reabsorb it in some cases" Izuku explained with some excitement slipping out, as he converted the finger back into lipids and absorbed them back into his body.

Momo's jaw dropped as she stared at Izuku, following his demonstration.

"O-ok... that's... a lot to take in..." she muttered as she rubbed her belly to try and keep from going crazy from the implications of what Izuku just said.

"So... you've already been with Setsuna... and gotten her pregnant..." Momo said as she looked down at her own belly with downcast eyes.

Izuku panicked upon seeing Momo's expression.

"Ah, I-I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Nonono! It's ok, I understand! I know first hand what it's like to be in that state" Momo quickly interrupted Izuku and looked away with a blush at the last part.

"I'm just thinking... if the rumors are right and you've really been with that many girls so far, and it's you coming up with the quirks..." Momo trailed off before her eyes went wide.

"Holy shit! I don't even want to imagine the overpowered quirks you gave my children!" She suddenly exclaimed while hugging her belly protectively and Izuku was once again taken aback by the use of foul language.

But then again, he never would have imagined smashing and impregnating Momo ether.

One thing did stand out to him though.

"Rumors?" he asked with surprise and Momo blinked as she she calmed down a little.

"Y-yes... a lot of the girls in the other courses have sensory type quirks and Ashido immediately started gathering information from everyone. We actually had an arrangement for a while, but she tricked me into overusing my quirk. She said "all is fair in love and war" and that I had to go first" Momo said with a pout at the end at how easily she was tricked.

Izuku was shocked and more then a little concerned by the new information. If Mina was "taking out the competition", then he needed to deal with her soon, before she got someone hurt. Intentionally or not.

Izuku groaned as he rubbed his face.

"Why can't things just be simple?" he bemoaned his situation. He didn't care if it was most men's dream, this was hell for his innocent soul.

Izuku suddenly froze up as he sniffed the air. His eyes then shot wide as his head flew to the door and he sent out an earphone jack to plug into the floor.

"Shit, they're here already" he grimaced before suddenly creating a duplicate.

Momo yelped in shock as the double picked her up and Izuku made a blanket using Momo's quirk and covered her with it.

"I'm sorry Momo, but you really don't want to be here for this" he said before cupping her cheek and placing a hand on her belly.

"Don't worry, we'll talk soon" he said before leaning in and kissing her.

Momo squeaked as he did it and covered her burning cheeks as the double ran to the edge of the roof and used the quirk he showed off earlier to morph the fabric around him so it looked like he just phased though it.

Izuku winced as Momo yelled while his double jumped to the other roof. He then sighed in resignation of his fate as he laid on the bed, spread eagle. The instrument of his pleasure and suffering, standing at full attention and ready for more.

There was no point in running. Even if he tried, it would cause a ton of property damage and potential injury if he tried to run from pros like these.

He wasn't quite sure how he was going to keep them from killing each other to get to to him first though.

"Maybe it's times to try that quirk. It may work on them if they've stuck together this long" Izuku muttered as he mentally went over the list of quirks he could use in this situation.

BOOM!

Looks like Izuku was going to have to figure that out as he went though, because they had just broken through all of Momo's defenses and erected a stone wall to keep everyone else out.

"Hay no fair! You make us run around like crazy for hours, and now you're just waiting like a good boy, now that you've had the hot princess" one of the girls whined as they stalked through the dust cloud.

"Now now girls. It wouldn't be any fun if we didn't get to play with our food first" another woman spoke with a sultry tone and Izuku audibly gulped as he saw the silhouettes with cat ears coming into view.

"I'm sorry Kota... but there's no way I can avoid them any longer" Izuku thought as the three female members of the Wild Wild Pussycats came into view, in full costume.

All three of them with hunger in their eyes, as they prepared to pounce on the green love bunny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 539 27
Just a random first story~ *UNDER HEAVY EDITING* If you notice a mistake please point it out so I can fix it.
239K 3.6K 28
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless and his dreams of becoming a hero were shattered. Well, that is until Kami gives Izuku a quirk, mainly because she...
188K 5.6K 107
Born with a powerful quirk, that changes him into a dragon Izuku quickly finds out that people hate villainous, evil-like quirks, But his mother brin...
126K 1.6K 34
i have seen a lot on my hero academia fanics so i thought why not in this story . all students on UA except a select few are females . and endevour i...