wir werden sehen || könig x r...

By vxlzaa

book one of a simple romantic fanfic of könig and the reader :) More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
crack chapter~thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four
chapter fourty five
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty eight
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight

chapter fifty one

722 14 5
By vxlzaa

(tw: this chapter is kinda gory bc military things ehehe)

♈︎

a twig snapping interrupted us. könig pulled me down to the ground, laying me down on my stomach. he looked around in alert, trying to find where the noise came from.

"keep your head down." he sternly commanded. getting up from against the tree and drawing his gun. he slowly crept towards a tree, taking cover against and and aiming his gun at the enemy that was in the distance.

i seen movement in my peripheral, turning my head. one of the cartel members charging towards könig. 

"könig!"

he turned his head, looking at the man rush him. he was a bit bigger than könig, a few inches shorter. i quickly got up, rushing towards them but gotten yanked back and held in a headlock.

i felt the cold barrel of a gun press against my temple. "don't. move." the mysterious voice of a woman said into my ear. she slipped the gun out of my back from my waist band, tossing it somewhere onto the ground.

i watched as the man tussled with könig. disarming him of his gun, he pushed könig back and punched him in the face. könig grunted, slightly stunned as he stumbled back, pulled out his knife and raising it as he went in to stab the man.

the man grabbed his wrist before the blade could hit him in the shoulder, head butting könig.

"put him down!" the woman shouted at the man from behind me. "i'll kill you i-" gunshots in the distance interrupted me, making me slightly jump.

i painfully watched as könig struggled, grunting as he gotten hit each time. the man disarmed könig of his knife, swinging it as he threw a punch. könig avoided the blade a few times, punching the man in his jaw.

"yeah that's it- atta boy!" she shouted again, praising the man.

he managed to stab könig in the shoulder, causing his arm to drop. könig bellowed in pain, getting hit in the abdomen and dropping down to his knees.

"könig!" i screamed out, watching in horror as the man wrapped his arm around his neck, choking him out.

"shut up!" the woman pressed the gun harder against my temple.

"let him go!"

"shut the fuck up!" she shouted out aggressively.

könig shortly stopped struggling, dropping his hands down. the man let go of him, chuckling as i watched königs unconscious body drop harshly against the ground, 7 meters ahead of me.

i felt a lump in my throat form, feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

the woman pressed the gun against my temple again to remind me of her presence. "price. where is he?"

"i don't know." i replied emotionless, looking down at könig.

"where is he!" she shouted.

"i don't fucking know! we gotten split up because of you fucks!" i snapped, squirming in her grip.

"your not going anywhere until we find him." she tightened her grip around my neck.

the man dragged könig away towards a near by tree, hogtying him down and kicking him in his ribs. könig shot up, groaning out in pain. the gunshots shortly stopped, giving me a better chance of being able to think now.

"fine." i quickly wrapped my leg behind the woman's, putting my full weight onto her as i leaned back, causing us to fall down. i broke out of her head lock, turning over and grabbing her wrist. i bashed her hand against the ground, forcing her to let go of the gun. she punched me in the jaw, trying to flip me over on my back. i wrapped my hands around her neck tightly, listening to her gasp for air as i strangled her.

i looked over my shoulder as i watched the man quickly approaching me with königs knife, rolling on my side and throwing the woman on top of me. the man stabbed her in the back, yelling out in spanish as he realized his mistake.

i watched as she reacted to the knife getting stabbed into her, causing her to gasp. i flinched as blood dripped onto my face from her mouth, causing me to throw her aside and kick the man's ankle in.

i pulled the knife out her back as he dropped to the ground, clutching his broken ankle and screaming out in agony. i screamed out in anger, forcing myself on top of the man and plunged my knife into his chest multiple times. i sobbed as i continued stabbing him, feeling his blood splatter onto me.

i pulled the knife out of his chest and ran over to könig, cutting the ropes on his wrists and ankles. he sat up, looking at me in worry. i began to sob again, wrapping my arms around him and burying my head into his chest. he wrapped his arms around me in comfort as i cried.

"shh, it's okay." he comforted, placing his hand on the back of my head.

i pulled away from him and sniffled, standing up and trying my best to help him up.

"don't worry about me, please." he grunted in pain, lifting himself on the ground.

"just let me help!" i snapped.

he huffed, resting his hand on my shoulder as we walked. he limped, grabbing his right side and grunted again.

"we need to make it back to the others. they should've cleared the place out by now." i winced as he slightly put his weight into my shoulder as he limped.

"don't keep your hopes up." he grumbled, panting heavily.

♈︎

as we gotten closer to the house, we ran into alejandro.

"you're alive!" he blurted out, rushing over to us and seeing könig struggle. "somewhat.." he hesitated. moving me aside and throwing königs arm over his shoulders, giving him support to walk.

"is everyone okay?" i looked over to alejandro, walking along side him and könig.

"yeah, i only got grazed and i think gaz did as well." alejandro looked up at könig and widened his eyes.

"what the hell happened to him?" he questioned, looking over at me.

könig grumbled, indicating that he didn't want to answer. i shook my head, breaking eye contact from alejandro as we gotten closer to the house.

soap rushed out, running over to us. "thank god you two are alive!" he looked at alejandro, quickly moving under königs arm, giving him extra support.

"what happ-"

"not now." i cut soap off, walking ahead and stopped at the porch, swinging open the door and holding it open for them.

price watched me as i held the door, looking at me in complete horror. "are you hurt?"

"no- könig is." i watched alejandro and soap help him inside, sitting him down into the chair at the island.

"we have a medic on the way already." soap cleared his throat, looking at königs wounds.

i shut the door, turning to the others and looked at könig. he stooped his head low and kept his eyes to the ground.

soap pulled me aside out of the kitchen, looking at me with worry. "now you come back with him barely alive and you drenched in blood. what the hell happened?" he rested his hands on his hips, looking down at me.

"we got ambushed- könig couldn't fight off whoever one of the cartel members were." i took a deep breath before finishing. "i blacked out i guess- lashing out on the two that ambushed us."

his eyes widened, looking at me in complete shock. "you are insane woman." he chuckled, teasingly hitting my shoulder.

i shook my head, slightly smiling. "no, i just care about you guys." i broke eye contact from him and watched as alejandro walked past. "where are the others?"

"gaz is trying to clean his wounds and simon is going through that quiet phase whenever he disappears."

"where has he been?"

"it's best not to ask, but he sure wasn't happy coming back to our home being attacked." soap shook his head disappointedly, "price isn't too happy either, he hates it whenever simon leaves unannounced and having no way to contact him for reasons like this." he huffed. "right then, you need to go clean up." he patted my shoulder, walking away from me and back into the kitchen.

i took a deep breath, closing my eyes and looking up at the ceiling.

♈︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.8K 30
"Are you okay with this?" He asked, his rough hands slowly sliding down my sides. I couldn't believe this. I eagerly nodded, struggling to keep my c...
164K 1.4K 46
"I didn't forget about that attitude you gave me earlier." My face went red as he looked at me in the mirror. I shook my head. "I didn't have an at...
547K 14.2K 23
You joined a task force 8 months ago... made some friends... made some enemies too. Just getting to know someone and you've already fucked up. Smut...
7.6K 149 12
[𝐊ö𝐧𝐢𝐠 𝐱 𝐅!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ↳As you're walking around the base you suddenly feel like someone's following you. You speed up and make a quick turn...