Spotlight β˜† | minsung

Oleh suckingminhosthighs

Lee Minho is a famous dancer. Han Jisung is a normal college student who knows nothing about Minho's existenc... Lebih Banyak

β˜†1β˜†
β˜†2β˜†
β˜†3β˜†
β˜†4β˜†
β˜†6β˜†
β˜†7β˜†
β˜†8β˜†
β˜†9β˜†
β˜†10β˜†
β˜†11β˜†
β˜†12β˜†
β˜†13β˜†
β˜†14β˜†
β˜†15β˜†
β˜†16β˜†
β˜†17β˜†
β˜†18β˜†
β˜†19β˜†
β˜†20β˜†
β˜†21β˜†
β˜†22β˜†
β˜†23β˜†
β˜†24β˜†
β˜†25β˜†
β˜†26β˜†
β˜†27β˜†
β˜†28β˜†
β˜†29β˜†
β˜†30β˜†
β˜†31β˜†
β˜†32β˜†
β˜†33β˜†
β˜†34β˜†
β˜†35β˜†
β˜†36β˜†(!!)
β˜†37β˜†
β˜†38β˜†
β˜†39β˜†
β˜†40β˜†
β˜†41β˜†
β˜†42β˜†
β˜†43β˜†
β˜†44β˜†
β˜†45β˜†
β˜†46β˜†
β˜†47β˜†
β˜†48β˜†
β˜†49β˜†
β˜†50β˜†
β˜†51β˜†
β˜†52β˜†
Epilogue
A/N
Confusion || minsung

β˜†5β˜†

2.7K 113 94
Oleh suckingminhosthighs

Jisung didn't know how to start a conversation. It was almost eight pm, he had finished his classes and his homework and he really wanted to text Minho, but he had no idea what to say.

Hyunjin was in his dance classes so it would be at least one more hour till he came back home.

Jisung decided to call Seungmin, since he knew Chan would tell him not to text Minho at all.

"What's up?" said the ginger after picking up the phone.

"Seungmin, I need help."

"Who did you kill?" asked his firend, in a serious tone.

"What?" was all Jisung said back.

"Nothing, I was joking. Tell me what's wrong."

"I've got Minho's phone number, but I don't know how to start texting him." explained the brunette.

"Out of all your friends you thought it was a good idea to call me for love advice?" questioned Seungmin.

"Hyunjin's dancing and Chan wouldn't approve of what I'm doing. You're all I have left." answered Jisung, being bluntly honest.

"Wow, I'm flattered. I never knew I could be someone's last option." he sarcastically said.

"Are you helping me or not?" demanded the boy.

"Okay, I'll try. Have you texted him before?"

"Yes, we talked for a bit but I had to say goodbye cause I was in class."

"Alright, then why don't you send him a picture or something telling him that you're done? Like with all the classes and homework." Seungmin suggested.

"And after that?" Jisung asked.

"And after that you let him do the job and call me again to tell me what happened."

"You're so nosy!" Laughed the brunette.

"It's the price you gotta pay for my help, boy!" he answered with the voice of an old man who's been a farmer all his life.

"Alright, thanks Seungmin!" he heard the boy muster a 'dont worry' and then hung up.

He went to Minho's chat and opened it.

He took a photo of his now closed schoolbooks and hit the send button.

Minho
8:02pm.

me
sent photo
all doneee
finally (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)
wyd?

He put the phone face down on his desk and went to the kitchen to make himself something for dinner. He was too nervous to even be near to his phone, but he still got it back from his room and took it with him to the kitchen.

In the time he cooked, Hyunjin arrived, they ate and went to bed he didn't receive an answer at all.

The one thing Jisung had been greatful for that night was Hyunjin's tiredness and short-term memory because he had completely forgotten about what he asked before class started and Jisung didn't have to explain how he got Minho's number now.

☆☆☆☆☆

The sky was peach black, and thanks to those annoying city lights the stars couldn't be seen. Minho hated it.

He walked, hands in the pockets of his big gray hoodie. What time was it? He didn't know. He didn't care. He only knew it was late and cold. Winter was slowly taking over the city.

His phone started ringing. He picked up the call without even looking who it was.

"Min, I just made it home." said a tired Felix. Ah, right, he had asked the blonde to give him a call when he arrived at his house because practice had lasted till late that afternoon.

"Cool. Rest up, Lixie. " he heard himself say. It sounded so...distant.

"Are you on your way home to?" asked his firend. Minho was going to lie but he found himself doing the opposite.

"No, I felt like walking for a bit." he answered. He felt so drained, and his voice gave it away.

"Min, talk to me. What's wrong?" said Felix in a comforting tone.

"Nothing's worng, Lix. I just didn't want to go home yet." he tried to reassure the younger.

"It's almost three a.m, please go to your house and sleep. You need it." ordered Felix. Minho hummed softly.

"Mhm, will do." he said, then hang up, not wanting to hear the scolding of his friend about his obvious lie.

The truth is he wasn't going to go home. Not now, at least.

Eventually he'd end up giving up and going back.

He looked at his phone screen. He had three unread messages from Jisung and that made his lips curl into a smile subsconciously.

Minho opened the chat and started texting something.

Ji🐹
2:53am.

Ji🐹
photo📷
all doneee
finally (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠)
wyd?
8:02pm.

me
Heyy
Im walking home now
Had to work extra long today 😪

Ji🐹
u do realize it's 3am right?
i think u should leave that job
this is whst i like to call labor exploitation
what*

me
Its not, dw
Me and my frieds deserved to go home this late
We were slacking off for the whole day

Ji🐹
if u say so

me
Btw
Wyd up so late?

Ji🐹
couldn't sleep
ill try again later

me
Do you work tomorrow morning?

Ji🐹
yup
ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
smile through the pain

me
Go to sleep
Good night Ji!

Ji🐹
wait no
hey
don't go
read 3:02am.

Ji🐹
HEEEY
DON'T GOOO
(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

me
Go to sleep
See you tomorrow morning 😉

Ji🐹
fineeee
menace
read 3:04am.

Minho put his phone in his pocket, the bad feeling he had before completely gone now. However, tiredness kicked in. He yawned and turned, dwelling on going home or not.

He didn't want to. He hated that place partly because it was too big for himself. It felt too lonely in there.

He wished Jisung was there with him. They'd known each other for a bit more than a month now and each day that passed, Minho's crush on the brunette grew stronger. He didn't know why he felt so attached to the boy.

He then remembered that tomorrow he was going to see him and that he could stay longer because practice had been so long that afternoon and their manager had given them the day off.

He decided to go back home and sleep so that he wouldn't be sleeping during his time with Jisung in the morning. He couldn't wait to see the younger.

☆☆☆☆☆

A/N

guess who takes extra long to text legible for his crush

thats right the answer's jisung

and me so that you guys can actually read this book cause believe me when i say i do not text legible
typos is my surname

✿~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

52.3K 1.8K 25
"Should I just banged his head onto something? But that's a crime!" -Minho Jisung is sick and Minho has to take care of him all day long. They both l...
507K 24.8K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
5.7K 397 14
She was breathtaking, perfect like no one else was. Falling in love with her just by sight alone had been easy. He was just his best friend. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Wh...
148K 6.6K 63
↳˳;; ❝ completed! α΅•Μˆΰ³«Λšβˆ— Jisung is a hopeless romantic who is searching for his one true love. Who would have thought the new student would fulfill hi...