Epilogue

Their lips touched as they kissed between the stupid little dance they had attempted and were failing completely.

At least they were having fun.

They separated and looked into each other's eyes, smiles wide on their faces. So caught up in the moment neither of them noticed how their feet entangled, making them stumble and ultimately fall onto the floor.

"Auch!" Jisung's complain was followed by Minho's laughter.

He had such a pretty way of chuckling, and his husband would never get tired of listening to it. The older hovered above him as the music kept on playing in the old cassette player. The wooden floor creaked under them when Jisung decided to randomly roll Minho off him and start tickling his sides, knowing that would send the boy into a laughing fit.

It did, and the sounds were so perfect. They made him so happy.

"Ji- ah! Stop!" the older said, trying to get his husband's hands off him without much success.

Jisung laughed along, eventually getting too tired to keep on with the tickle attack. He never got off him, though. His eyes traveled all through Minho's immaculate factions.

His long lashes, sharp nose and that pretty beauty mark on its side, plump lips contorted in a smile that light up his face; and chocolate eyes looking directly at the brunette boy above him. Jisung was reminded again of how much he loved that man, how lucky he felt to be there with him after all they had gone through.

He leaned in to peck Minho's lips, resting his forehead on the other's.

"I love you." Jisung said, sighing.

Seven years and he still couldn't get used to how much he loved Minho, the force of the feeling always overwhelming him.

"I love you more." there they were, the soft words Jisung was addicted to.

And there it was, the annoying alarm that told him he was going to be late to the art exhibition he was invited to. He groaned and stood up, walking towards the door to put on his shoes.

"Good luck with your boss, babe." encouraged Minho with a kiss to Jisung's cheek.

Jisung worked in the art industry, mostly by organizing concerts, art exhibitions, book presentations and such; and he had managed to get a pretty nice job there, in Seville. After working at the company for almost five years, his boss had become quite fond of him and so Jisung was now basically her secondhand man.

Today, he had been invited to a Van Gogh exhibition one of the newbies had prepared.

Any other day he would be extremely excited about it, but not today that it had ruined his plans with Minho. The couple were going to go on a walk around the beautiful city, probably end up visiting their favorite monuments again, and then have a nice dinner in a restaurant Jisung had reserved for them.

It was going to be perfect until María, the brunette's boss, had invited him to that damned exhibition.

"Min, I really don't want to go." he whined.

"Come on, you know you'll enjoy it. I'll be waiting for you tonight at the restaurant, okay?" his melodious voice still made Jisung's heart stutter.

"Minho?" the younger's tone was serious, but his husband's smile never dropped as he hummed to acknowledge that he had been called. "I really love you. A lot."

"You're gonna be late!" the older pushed, literally, Jisung out the door and the boy ran down the street as it was true, he was definitely going to be late.

People didn't even seem to notice him, already used to the Korean male always running around, never on time.

"¡Ten cuidado!" shouted Minho, making Jisung turn around with his heart shaped smile plastered on the face. "¡Te quiero!"