☆30☆

"WAKE UP!"

Felix's deep voice echoed through the living room, making both Minho and Jisung jump startled. The older fell off the couch with a loud goran and the freckled couldn't stop laughing as he watched his best friend rub his forehead while trying to wake up still.

The brunette would never admit to it, but he kinda laughed too.

"Felix! It's too fucking early in the morning for you to be shouting!" shouted Seungmin back, anger dripping from his voice like fireballs.

"Don't mind him, he still didn't drink his morning coffee." Chan apologized for his boyfriend's behavior, walking towards the house's kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

The guy was an angel dating something that was very close to being a demon, or so thought Felix. Still, he smiled happily and followed the pair to the kitchen jumping a little while he walked.

"No worries, Channie!"

"Hey, Minho, why'd you sleep down here?" Changbin yawned, stretching as he asked. He was plain curious as to why his cuddle buddy had ditched him in the middle of the night.

"Because you were fucking strangling him, hyung." Jeongin cracked his back, just now coming down from their rooms. "Ever since you left he turned to cuddle me. It was worse than torture, please don't ever leave again, Minho hyung."

The younger pouted, walking next to Changbin as he shivered and rubbed his arms. The shorter smacked the raven's head softly, pretending to be offended.

"Yeah, no. Min is MY exclusive cuddle buddy." protested Jisung, wrapping his arms over his boyfriend's torso protectively as he scooted the boy up to sit with him.

"I think we're more than cuddle buddies, but whatever lets you sleep at night, baby." he then turned his head to peck at Jisung's lips, leaving the boy a bit shocked so early in the morning.

Jeongin pretended to gag and Changbin clapped his hands aggressively.

"Ew, couples and love."

"HA! GET YOU A MANS LIKE MINHO!"

Felix head popped up from the kitchen door, scanning the room. "Where's Hyunjin?" he questioned.

"Still sleeping." answered Jeongin. Then, he walked towards where Chan and Seungmin were to pour himself a coffee, yawning sleepily.

The freckled boy stomped his feet all throughout the staircase and then shouting could be heard from upstairs.

Everyone in the living room decided to let it be and walk to help the older with breakfast.

Not so long after, all eight boys were around the kitchen waiting for the food to be served, the only one actually helping Chan being Minho as Seungmin and Jisung curiously watched.

"Sung, we won at life didn't we?" whispered the younger boy.

The brunette snorted. "What are you talking about?"

"Our boyfriend's are malewives, what more could we ask for?" Seungmin stretched his arms with a wide smile, a mischievous one. "Well, my man could be younger just so it doesn't look like a sugar daddy-sugar baby relationship, but I won't complain."

"I'll shove this spatula up your ass if you don't shut up, love." Chan's sweet voice didn't match the threat at all.

Seungmin just laughed and hooked his arms around the older's waist, snuggling his face on the crook of the male's neck and smiling. He would never admit it publicly, but he adored when Chan called him 'love'.

"Chan, the bacon is ready." said Minho with a tiny voice, ears red. He was shy, still a bit uncomfortable around everyone because he didn't know them like he knew Felix, Jisung, Changbin and Hyunjin.