☆33☆

Okay, maybe Minho was panicking. Jisung had a high fever and he didn't know how to bring the shivering boy's temperature down.

A white, cold and wet cloth was on Jisung's forehead and Minho applied some hydrating cream on his limbs, all to bring the fever down. He had given Jisung some medicine and was now waiting for it to work.

"Minho, I'm cold." whispered Jisung, not really having strength to say anything else. How had he managed to get this sick in just a few hours? He was just fine in the morning.

"I know, baby, but we need to get rid of that nasty fever you have." Minho pulled the covers over Jisung's shivering body, sitting down next to him and stroking his cheek softly. They were red.

He placed a soft kiss to it, trying to comfort the boy somehow. It seemed to work, as Jisung smiled at the feeling. Minho did it again.

It had been probably three hours since they left the lake, almost two hours of walking through the forest and the rest of Minho nursing Jisung.

"Lay with me, Min." pleaded the brunette with a pout the older couldn't resist.

He did as told, and as soon as he was under the covers with his boyfriend, the boy snuggled closer to him, cuddling him.

"I have to change the cloth, Ji." he said after a while.

"Noo, don't leave!" whined the younger.

Minho took the, now hot, cloth off Jisung's forehead. He felt the boy's temperature, sighing with relief because the fever had gone down slightly.

They stayed like that and Jisung fell asleep, Minho following a bit after.

☆☆☆☆☆

"How's he holding up?" asked a worried Hyunjin.

Minho was preparing soup for Jisung. He had woken up a while ago, and the boys were back right after.

"He's been asleep almost all the time, but he doesn't have a fever anymore."

The taller sighed audibly, chopping some carrots as he was helping Minho with the food.

"Min, I think you should go back home with him." suggested Chan, cleaning up the table from all the bags and waste they brought back from the little trip.

"Yeah, I was gonna tell Felix that." the older sighed, turning to look at the older with a slight frown. "I'm sorry, guys, but I don't like Jisung being sick in the middle of nowhere and we don't have more medicine either."

Felix walked up to him with a smile, he understood. "We'll plan something else some other time."

"I'll drive you guys after dinner, okay?" said Chan, earning a nod from Minho.

☆☆☆☆☆

Soon enough, they were back at Jisung's apartment.

Minho thanked Chan as the older tiredly drove away, back to the rest of the boys. They left at nine and it was now almost midnight, so the older had a long trip ahead of him. Still, he never complained, happy to help.

Jisung had been sleeping all day, but his fever was back, so Minho carefully placed him on his bed with a white wet cloth on his forehead.

"Ji." he called the boy to wake him up. "Darling, you need to take your medicine."

The brunette slowly but surely woke up, his cheeks flushed with the temperature of his body.