☆50☆

All six boys were already there, storming inside Minho's room with smiles and emotional support for Jisung.

None of them expected the brunette to be asleep, head rested on the side of Minho's bed. They stayed silent as they all took their usual spots on the well-known room.

It was one of the few times they saw Jisung sleeping since what happened and they didn't want to disturb him.

Felix walked up to Minho's other side and whispered a 'Hey' to his best friend, smiling even if he got no answer.

But he did. Felix got his answer as Minho slowly opened his eyes, trying to figure out where he was.

The freckled couldn't help but shout, excited. Jisung woke up shaken.

"HE'S AWAKE!" cried the blonde boy, burying his face in Hyunjin's chest. Chan called for a nurse.

"Minho!" Jisung took the boy's hand with his own, trying to calm him down.

The older's eyes scanned the roo frantically. He didn't know where he was. Had he not made it? Was he still alive? He started crying at the realization.

And only Jisung seemed to instantly know why he cried. The brunette's smile dropped as if it had never been there. Minho cried harder at the sight. He couldn't speak, his throat didn't work, so he just sobbed.

☆☆☆☆☆

The doctors had disconnected Minho from all the tubes and machines he didn't need anymore. His friends were gone, visit hours already over.

He hadn't said a word yet.

"Jisung..." he whispered, sad tone and numb expression.

The younger looked at him and had to fight the suffocating urge to cry at the sight. "Yes, baby, I'm here." he still whispered back.

"I'm sorry." a silent tear fell from the corner of the older's eye. Jisung was quick to wipe it.

"You don't have to be sorry."

"I'm so sorry, Ji..." Minho seemed to ignore his boyfriend as he started crying again. "Jisung, I'm sorry."

"Shhh! Min, Min- Hey, look at me, my love." the brunette tried to turn Minho's gaze to him, only half succeeding. The older hugged him when he looked at his face, sobbing in his chest.

Jisung stroked his hair softly, trying to calm him down. He took Minho's face between his hands and kissed it whole. It tasted salty.

"I love you, and I'm so happy that you're back."

"But I don't want to be back..." Minho whispered, burying his face in Jisung's chest again. "I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, Jisung. I don't want to make you miserable by being with me. I just want to fucking die and stop hurting."

"Minho, please don't say that." the brunette hugged his boyfriend close, crying at his words. "You don't hurt people, and you don't make me miserable. In fact, you make me the happiest, so please don't say you want to leave me."

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Ji." and Jisung knew it was true. Minho was sorry he hadn't made it.

"Baby, please stop crying." he pleaded, heartbroken. "Please, just stop crying."

But Minho wouldn't stop. He just couldn't when he knew he made the person he loved most suffer. He just couldn't when he himself was suffering too. He kept on apologizing, wetting Jisung's clothes with tears he couldn't hold back.