☆29☆

Both Minho and Jisung wondered how the hell did they end up in that situation, squished in the back of Chan's old van with Changbin, Felix and Hyunjin singing Barbie songs, Jeongin and Seungmin silently watching, weirded out, and Chan smiling and laughing as he drove them all to a two days trip to the countryside.

Felix's family owned a house in the middle of nowhere no one ever used, so he decided to take advantage of it and invited his friends there.

Apparently, they had all become friends at the Halloween party, claiming how they instantly clicked with each other.

Changbin had also gone to the party dressed as the grim reaper, with a black cape and a scythe, Minho had explained Jisung. They had just been...to busy to have the time to meet him downstairs.

They had hung out together a few other times, it's just that Minho and Jisung had been too busy with work and dates to actually notice how their friends were becoming inseparable.

It was Friday night when they arrived, Hyunjin skipping dance practice and Seungmin and Jisung skipping that day's classes so they could all go. They were going to be there until Sunday afternoon and Felix intended to make the most of their stay.

"Okay! So, there are two rooms with seveven beds in total, so two people will take turns with the sofa between today and tomorrow!" excitedly explained the blonde before allowing anyone entrance to the house.

"I call sleeping both days on the bed!" shouted Hyunjin, rising his hand up high to somehow assert dominance or something.

"I say we let Hyunjin take the couch both days for opening his mouth and being selfish." no one expected Jeongin to be the one saying that except Chan and Seungmin, who both corssed their arms nodding in agreement.

"What?! No way! Felix, don't listen to bullies like them!" cried the taller, covering Felix's ears with both his hands and making everyone laugh.

"Oh, come on, we'll sort things out like real men." spoke Changbin, making everyone gather around in a messy circle. Looks of competitiveness flew between them like bullets. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

Minho, Chan and Jeongin shot scissors while the rest all managed to shoot paper. The winner boys jumped excited before starting to get their bags and run upstairs to their comfy beds.

The loosers played for another four rounds, always getting all three possible weapons and having to restart.

Minho came back to the porch and stood next to Jisung quietly as he watched the boring game.

On the fifth round, Seungmin, Changbin and Felix chose rock and won, Hyunjin and Jisung both crying defeated while the others unpacked with smug faces.

"I can't believe I'm stuck in the couch for one night!" whined the brunette, throwing himself at Minho's arms with a pout.

The older kissed his cheek lovingly and hugged his waist.

"I'll switch with you, okay?" Jisung shook his head aggressively at the suggestion.

"No way, you keep the bed, babe." he refused and left his boyfriend's embrace to go and discuss who slept on the couch today with Hyunjin.

"But I don't mind sleeping there one night, Ji." insisted Minho. Jisung turned around and pecked the boy's lips softly, smiling lovingly.

"What did I do to deserve you, Lee Minho?" he asked, pure admiration dripping out of his eyes.

"Does that mean you'll sleep on the bed?"

"Nope."

"Jisuuungg!" Minho gave up with a whine.

"Hey, Minho, you can switch with me if you want to!" suggested Hyunjin, hopeful.