TXT - THE HEIRS

De Parkmaddy_writes

Attorneys Choi Haneul and Park Jimin are entrusted with the task of bringing five boys together to complete t... Mai multe

WELCOME !
TRAILER
CHAPTER 1 - A new case ?
CHAPTER 2 - A brief description
CHAPTER 3 - Meeting the five boys
CHAPTER 4 - The Tasks given
CHAPTER 5 - Ideas & Trauma
CHAPTER 6 - No more hesitations
CHAPTER 8- Who's good here ?
CHAPTER 9 - The Forgettable softie
CHAPTER 10 - Past relationships
CHAPTER 11 - Unexpected Date
CHAPTER 12 - Melting ice in warmth
CHAPTER 13 - Bonds that break & form
CHAPTER 14 - A normal weekend at Choi House
CHAPTER 15 - Flower crowns find you Soulmates
CHAPTER 16 - Triggered Memories
CHAPTER 17 - Worries that fade away
CHAPTER 18 - Soogyu the bestiez
CHAPTER 19 - Peace which never exists
CHAPTER 20 - Rewind #1
CHAPTER 21 - Rewind #2
CHAPTER 22 - Chasing that feeling
CHAPTER 23 - Deep down
CHAPTER 24 - Known earlier ?
CHAPTER 25 - Deeper than it seems
CHAPTER 26 - Time with you flies
CHAPTER 27 - Who's your choice ?
CHAPTER 28 - Want those times back
CHAPTER 29 - Soulmates
AUTHOR TALKS 🤩
CHAPTER 30 - Infront of the eyes
CHAPTER 31 - Your pain , my pain
CHAPTER 32 - Are you fine ?
CHAPTER 33 - No longer Secrets
CHAPTER 34 - Tomorrow X Together
CHAPTER 35 - Romance in the air ?
CHAPTER 36 - CEO Choi's is(are) cool
CHAPTER 37- Confess to you , my lovely lover
CHAPTER 38 - The Truth Untold
CHAPTER 39 - Spill the Tea
CHAPTER 40 - Still with You
CHAPTER 41 - Fam Day
CHAPTER 42 - Our First Date
CHAPTER 43 - Revealed Truth ?
CHAPTER 44 - You , who are precious
Happy Anniversary TXT !
CHAPTER 45 - Together, we are Strong
CHAPTER 46 - Taehyun's Accomplishment
CHAPTER 47 - Calm before Storm
CHAPTER 48 - Stay alive
CHAPTER 49 - Strangers who aren't
CHAPTER 50 - Suspicious relationships
CHAPTER 51 - Mind does , heart doesn't
CHAPTER 52 - A Family that cares
CHAPTER 53 - Beomgyu's dream
CHAPTER 54 - Breaking barriers
CHAPTER 55 - You are my future
CHAPTER 56 - I'll always look for you
CHAPTER 57 - A Trip to Italy
CHAPTER 58 - The Waited Confession / Calm before storm pt.2
CHAPTER 59 - How can I be fine when other half of me is gone ?
CHAPTER 60 - A New Beginning
CHAPTER 61 - Soobin's dream / A Wedding Proposal
CHAPTER 62 - Yeonjun's accomplishment
CHAPTER 63 - I'm relieved that it's you
CHAPTER 64 - Pre Wedding starts !

CHAPTER 7 - Roommatezz

160 3 0
De Parkmaddy_writes

"Go and talk to him , we have to get his approval before the time limit ends " Taehyung said with a serious tone and Jimin looked at me with a worried expression .  " Fighting Haneul aa" Jimin said giving a thumbs up and I went near the billing counter where he was standing at .   

" Please can I get your order madam " Soobin said looking at his monitor and looked up when he received no response .  " Aren't you the attorney at Choi house ? You're Attorney Choi Haneul right ?" Soobin asked as his eyes widened at the sight of Haneul .

 " Yeah I am , How have you been Mr. Soobin ?" I asked him with a smile and he smiled back .  " Ya I'm doing good , I really didn't expect to see you at my own café , this is quite surprising " Soobin said and I smiled nervously .   "Soobin shall we talk for sometime if you're free ?" I asked him and he looked at me in confusion . 

" Sure Attorney Choi , lets sit there " he said as he dragged a chair for me to sit and he sat on the other side .  "I'll get straight to the point . Soobin did you decide anything about this ? Because you're the only one who hasn't signed the agreement " I said and he tilted his head to the right . 

" Everyone has signed already ? Money really blinds people's eyes , even the rich ones are not an exception to this " Soobin said smirking .

   " Soobin , you're right but I can't say you are fully right . As someone who knows about every member's tasks , I think they didn't agreed to this just because of money . They have many sources to earn even if they don't get a dollar out of this . It's something more than that , it's a fight with themselves . It seems like you're already fighting yourself , I hope you win this " I said patting his shoulders before leaving outside .

Jimin and Taehyung followed me and I turned towards them .  " Haneul do you think he'll agree ?" Jimin asked me .  " Lets wait for him , I'm sure he'll accept . Taehyung , I think you should start preparing other things now " I said and Taehyung nodded in satisfaction .

Later in the evening , Soobin was walking towards home and stopped when he saw some kids playing at the park .  Seeing the kids reminded him of his cheerful baby side which hasn't come out in years . Soobin used to be a bright and adorable boy in his schooldays but things changed when he entered college . Despite being famous for his good looks , he wasn't happy since all the annoying rich boys and girls would take him for their advantage . They teased him for being too soft and degraded his family for serving the Choi's which left a scar on him for a lifetime . That's when Soobin started to hate rich people and wanted to stand on his own legs . 

But now , life seems to think the opposite , giving him something he hated so much . Though he hated to admit it , he wanted to revive his college life back , something which is happier than before . Not just as a heir of the Choi but as someone who stands on his own legs without serving anyone . Soobin's thoughts were all over the place and Haneul's voice echoed in his mind . He smirked as he remembered her words .   

"This is indeed a fight with myself " Soobin said letting out a chuckle .  He took his phone and dialed someone and they picked it up .  " Secretary Kim , I'm accepting this " .

Two days later , all the boys were invited home along with Haneul . " Congratulations on accepting this proposal and joining the league of becoming the heirs of this CHOI family , and also thank you Attorney Haneul for agreeing to help them on this path to their inheritance " Taehyung said and I nodded .  

 " I hope you'll have read your contract before signing and know your tasks well , so you'll will start working on that within a week after the arrangements are done . Since individual tasks are explained in detail already , let me explain the group tasks too " I said and the boys looked at me in confusion .   

"Until all the five of you complete your tasks , you'll have to live together in this same house " I said and everyone's eyes widened in shock .  

" We have to live what ? Are you serious ?" Beomgyu asked in disbelief .  "Yes Mr. Beomgyu you heard me right , if you'll didn't know , Mr.Choi wanted you'll to be together in this . You'll cant complete your tasks without the other's support , so be good to eachother starting from now , because I hate to see kids fight in my house " I said folding my arms and Kai raised an eyebrow .

 " So you will also be staying with us Attorney Choi ?" Kai asked curiously .  " Well I'm left with no other choice " I said and looked at Taehyung who gave me a mischievous smile . 

"So about the rooms , there are five rooms in total here and Attorney Choi will be taking one for herself , that leaves you five to share the rest of the four rooms " Taehyung said and Yeonjun stood up .   

" Secretary Kim , you should know that I've been brought up in this house for almost 24 years of my life , there's no need for me to share with anyone here , this is practically my house " Yeonjun said as he glared at Taehyung .   " Mr. Choi Yeonjun , this house is still in the name of your grandfather . We know that you and your brother Beomgyu have been living here for years and got your rooms separately , but still we have to grant justice to other people here . I think you got my point " I said and Yeonjun rolled his eyes . 

" Well then lets play rock paper scissors and decide who shares the room " Kai said smiling in excitement.   "That's so stupid , you'll three have to play that then " Beomgyu said and it definitely pissed off Soobin and Taehyun .   

"Mr . Beomgyu , they may not be the heirs now ,still they are your guests , you have to treat them with respect . Then just you and Yeonjun can share a room since you'll are siblings anyways " I said looking at Beomgyu and Yeonjun .

 " Lets just play the game " Yeonjun said as all the five came near .

"Rock , paper , scissors " the five said in chorus with Yeonjun winning the first game .  " Yess! Good luck then , I'll stay in my room " Yeonjun said as he went up .  The next game was won by Taehyun and he stood near me . 

"Aah I really don't want to lose " Beomgyu said as he swayed his hands before pointing a scissors along with Kai while Soobin had a rock .   "Okay then Beomgyu and Kai can share the room " I said but Beomgyu was whinning like a baby .  "Why should I share the room ? See Attorney Choi , I'm a sensitive sleeper , I can't stand even a little noise while I'm sleeping , please consider " Beomgyu asked but definitely didn't convince me . 

"Then how you will share your room with your future partner Beomgyu shi ?" Taehyung asked mischievously .  " What kinda question is that ? I'm sorry to say this , but mind your business will you Secretary Kim ?" Beomgyu said clenching his jaw and Taehyung just smiled at him as if he's used to it . 

" Beomgyu shi , you should speak with some manners . Even if you're saying the truth , I can't stand this behaviour of you , apologize to him right now " I said ordering him but he rolled his eyes .   " Okay then Kai " I was about to call him but Beomgyu interrupted my sentence . 

" I'm sorry Secretary Kim , will that do Haneul shi ?" Beomgyu asked folding his arms .  Taehyung seemed surprised by Beomgyu's apology and looked at me .   

"I'll share the big room with Kai , afterall we are same age " Taehyun said stepping forward .

 " Are you really okay with that Taehyun shi ? And Kai what about you ?" I asked curiously .  " I'm okay with that " Kai said as he smiled seeing Taehyun .  

 "Being a gentlemen aren't you ? Just stop acting like this always , I'm getting bored " Beomgyu said to Taehyun and went up .   "He can't even be thankful to him ? This kid seriously needs some scoldings " Soobin said making me and Taehyung laugh . 

" By the way , is Jimin coming to stay with you here ? You can't stay away from your husband for a year for this right ?" Taehyung asked and the three boys eyes widened in surprise .  " Husband ? Haneul shi you are married ?" Kai asked and I nodded . 

 "Wahh you seriously look very young , I thought you were also single like us " Soobin asked in a teasing tone .  " Yaa I'm not that old ! I'm just 27 and my husband too , don't make me seem like old woman, got it ?" I said looking at all three making them laugh including Taehyung .   "Got it , we'll leave then " Taehyun said as all the three went to their respective rooms .

 " Haneul shi , we have maids in the house 24/7 , so you can ask them anything you want , they'll take care of the house so don't worry about it , if you need anything else , feel free to call me anytime , I'll make sure everything is good , this is your house along with the other five , All the best ! " Taehyung said before leaving the house leaving me there . 

I looked around the house and let out a sigh .   " How am I gonna do this ?"  

A/N :

Heyy finally we have everyone in the house ! We'll have more TXT interactions from now on .

Btw , who's you favourite character in this book as of this chapter ? Even I can't choose tbh 

Did you'll watch TXT's documentary Our Lost summer ? I really got emotional watching it , our boys are so hardworking ! They deserve happiness and success always !

See you in next one , bubyee !

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

45.2K 1.4K 22
5 pairs of eyes, one of then belongs to your cousin. who will you choose among those 4 remaining?
1.4K 169 21
Read to find out! This story is inspired by the kdrama Extraordinary attorney woo May have slow updates and may not have slow updates idk lmao Book c...
94.1K 4.1K 21
where strict, rule-abiding bodyguard kang taehyun is hired to protect chaebol heir choi beomgyu who is a walking menace to mental sanity. [#1 in kpo...
144K 11K 82
"Well I'm sorry, but don't you think you should be a bit nice to me Rat Face," Soobin clapped back. The boy's eyes widened. "Well I'm sorry-" The boy...