Believer ( Taekook )

By Queenkin

A world where rouges have no identity they either flew from there kingdom or there kingdom were destroyed.Jeo... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 ( part 1)
58 (part 2)
58( part 3)
58(part 4)
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
END
EPILOGUE

66

1.5K 80 10
By Queenkin

Taehyung are you sure about that?" Jin asked the younger who was getting ready to his mission to get the cure for his lover.... his face was emotionless as he got ready but listening to this question he turned around and nodded with determination " ofcourse I am... I am going to save my love even if it costs my life... don't worry hyung I believe I can do this.. Jungkook will be safe.....he has to be not only for me but for everyone" he said as his eyes welled up but he blinked it to not let anything out....

Flashback

" I will do it" they heard the voice and looked at the emotionless man who just got up from his lovers chest...." Yes we all can g-" " not all of you Jiminah.....only I am going to go" Taehyung cut off Jimin...." Taehyung... do you even realise how dangerous that place is... you can't never survive thier alone....it would be better if we all go together " Namjoon said trying to persuade the younger...

But Taehyung just shook his head" no hyung! You all can't come with me ...you guys do know that as soon as these two weeks ends it would be 1st of September right.... it's the day of war...you can't just forget your responsibility and come with me to protect me ...and if that place is that much dangerous that you say so I think it's better if only one of us is in danger than all of us.....and if did return in two weeks ago who is going to save the people in here......" He said as he stormed out of there without listening to anyone of them....

They went behind him to change his mind but he was adamant...they followed him and found him going towards basement.....he reach Thier and went to the torture room....they barged in to find Sungmin tied to chair all bloodied up.....as soon as she saw him she started crying and screaming " please leave me ! I can't handle this pain! I'll answer all your questions just leave me " she yelled as Taehyung smirked coldly before moving forward....

" Tell us why did you did this ?" Be got straight to point not wanting to waste his time " th... that day wh..when you threw me o..out of her..e I w.. was re..really angry at h-him... bec... because of him my pl..plan Got rui..ruined..... that's wh..when I met a old lady...she g..gave me a liq...liquid and told me if I som..someh..ow made hi.m drink it I c-can have my rev..revenge... I was so angry..th..that I did that with.. out thinking of conse...consequences" she completed as she fainted....

" Find me that old lady" Taehyung said coldly to his guards at palace before making his way towards Jungkook's room....he went Thier to find Jin trying to heal Jungkook who was just laying looking pale as ever with blue veins showing up....he looked at Jin who sighed heavily and lifted his tearful gaze and shook his head making him vulnerable " hyung you can go... I am gonna be here with him tonight and would leave in morning for the search" he said as Jin looked at him for a few moments before nodding...

That night Taehyung cried at the chest of his loved one and promised himself to bring his cure whatever it takes...

Flashback end..

He was starting his journey..his father also tried to send some guards with him but he denied saying that they needed them more then he does.....he finally set off to find the flower....his horse was the only companion he agreed to take himself with because of all the stuff he had...he could have easily flew there on his griffon but it is said that the mountain is only visible when you have faced hardships in your journey... that's why he decided to travel on his horse..

He kept traveling as he reached a forest after two days across which started the north side kingdom which consists of ice and glacier and that's where he could find that one mountain....... but the problem was it was one of the deadliest forest in the Kingdom.. with all type of wild animals and wild plants.....he was afraid to went in thier but the face of his lover gave him strength to finally do in....

He had a four day journey to got out from the jungle which had some monstrous plants as he was bleeding from the injuries he faced in there....he somehow got rid of all the attacks of wild animal and now he doesn't have the energy to move forward so he decided to rest for a day.....he found a cave on his way and decided to rest Thier.....when he was laying down he took a handkerchief from his pocket and looked at it as it belongs to his lover....

His eyes filled with tears as he kissed it with affection remembering when once he had a fight between his soulmate and he cried at night and when he woke up he found this beside him....he was surprised as to who would place a handkerchief being sneaky but he got to know who it was as he took a whiff of the lingering scent in it...he still didn't know how did Jungkook knew he cried that day...but still from that day this piece of cloth has become his comfort because of the scent it carries....

" I wonder how are you doing kook..... I hope you are alright and still breathing as it's been a week I don't know if you have gotten better or worse...but even after that just hang in there.. I'll play on my life if that means I could get the cure... I'll search it in heights of sky and depths of land even if I have to but will surely find a way to keep you alive here with me...just don't give up " he said while crying and peck the pendant he was wearing of initials JJK written in beautiful calligraphy as he looked at moon and prayed...

He again began his journey and was at the mountain range where all the glacier were.... Namjoon has provided him a map of the whole kingdom so he can find the glacier without getting lost..and he was really thankful for that...but he still needs to search for the mountain as it isn't located in the map....he fighting through cold went forward and start checking every mountain..

It was a huge mountain range that it took him 3 days to check half of them and he was quite discouraged by now because after 4 days those two weeks would end with his love's life too....it made his eyes welled as he eyed the mountains in front of him " how am I going to find that single mountain In these last four days! I have to go back as well !" He cried being discouraged as he closed his eyes and a scene flashed in front....

" You know kook.... I wasn't able to protect you and believe you before but now I will try my best even it takes my life" Taehyung said in all seriousness as he laid in between Jungkook's legs as they were looking at the moon....but he frowned hearing a chuckle...

" And how will you protect me? By fighting with people with your tiny muscles " Jungkook said teasingly waiting for Taehyung to let out a offended gasp but got shocked when Taehyung turned around with teary eyes " even if I don't have muscles I will protect you until my last breath..even if I perish I will save you at any cost " he said as he sniffed and snuggled into Jungkook...

Who made him looked up and smiled softly and kissed his forehead muttering" I believe you... you will always protect me..and even if you are not with me your love will protect me always" as Taehyung sighed...

" Yes..he believed I will protect him and I won't let his trust fall.. I will protect him.. I can't give up at the end like I will fight till end" Taehyung said as he saw a new hope..he now started using his mind and a bulb glowed in his head... " Ahhh how can I be so dumb... it's a magical mountain with lava inside it must have a whole at the top or a whole at the bottom for lava to flow..( i don't know what I just wrote....is that even a thing" he said to himself as he started finding a mountain with a hole...

Whole day passed as he kept Searching for it . It was now dark as he kept Searching but didn't found it he now in a down mode was going towards his camp when he heard a voice from his left..he went thier to search where is the noise coming from but didn't found the source...he shrugged and was about to turn around when he saw something glowing...he went forward to find a orange liquid flowing...he crouched down and was about to touch it when he felt heat coming from it and that's when a beautiful smile came on his lips " found it"

But as it was dark and he could burn himself he thought it was best to go in at morning so he will be safe....and morning came...he ate some stuff he packed with himself and went towards the same mountain but got confused as there was no lava there whatsoever....he thought he was dreaming at night and got sad..he turned around but he found a wolf looking at him with hunger...

He shivered from fear and started backing away from it...he kept backing away when unknowingly his hand touched the mountain behind and he heard a loud thud which startled him and the wolf also got scared as it ran away...he turned around to find a gate opening in the glacier..he thought for a moment before hesitantly going in ...to find stairs descending down to which he followed....

He went down to find what Namjoon was saying true thier was lava flowing in the mirror and not melting the glacier just like Namjoon and elders described...but they didn't told that there will be treasure ...he for a moment forgot his own motto and got lost in the shine of theirs.....he heard his mind telling him to take it.. and he was also getting closer to it as if he got hypnotised...that he didn't saw a old woen aiming a arrow at him...he was about to touch it when he heard Jungkook voice in his head
" Taehyung" and just like that he blinked getting out of his hypnosis....

He shook his head assuming this was a cursed treasure and he shouldn't touch it or even look at it he went forward to search for what he come for...while the women behind him sighed in relief....

He kept looking for the flower but didn't found it as the night came again.....it was next day he woke up on a soft surface as his face scrunched in confusion as he was on a hard floor of moutain... he got up to found a blanket underneath him as he got up and found being in a wooden cabin....he got out to find a dinning place where settled almost 15 old witches he looked at them and bowed still confused...

" Where am I?" He asked and the lady on the head answered " you are in the holy sanctuary of the witches.....here our guardian who were keeping an eye on you told us you are here for pure intention not like those greedy people out there... So we brought you in..and we want to know what is that thing you want so desperately that you bared all the hardships for approximately two weeks now" she asked with a smile nowhere like those evil witches they read about in the books.....

" My lover...he has been cursed by a powerful witches spell which is unbreakable...but our elders told us thay thier is a way to cure it and for that I have bared all the trouble of these two weeks... only you are the one who can help me " he said practically begging with tears running down on his face...

Every witch present looked at him in pity" tell us we will help at our best" another kind witch spoke to which he hesitantly said " the only cure for him is......the d-dark sp-spark ro..rose" and a collective gasp was heard...

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed...

It was getting lengthy and me lazy so I decided to cut it into two parts....and I have to write the next one..so wait for it....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
138K 10.9K 53
Jungkook, a mutant who managed to escape the laboratory where he was being held. In his fear he hides himself but is found by someone named Taehyung...
188K 15.7K 47
In what I thought to be a colorless world, you showed me its true colors and changed my life forever. Jeon Jungkook lives in secret as one of the few...
23.8K 1.2K 30
Summary: This is a story wherein 🌟Hansung ( Kim Taehyung), is one of the prince of Jeoseon. The boy is cheerful and curious. He never loved being...