Sunsets // Sapnap x oc

By ashhh_ayy

Alyssa Brown, publicly known as Telly, is Noah Brown's or foolish's sister. She is a small content creator, m... More

[2] the day world went quiet
[3] pretty trio+sapnap
[4] tencion
[5] telly's 21
[6] bonfire night
[7] trending
[8] party
[9] thank you
[10] see you soon
[11] hospitals
[12] getting used to it
[13] i hate suprises
[14] the more the merrier
[15] florida
[16] greece
[17] bonding
[18] the fairytale wedding
[19] come watch the sunset with me?
[20] boyfriend
[21] back home
[22] barbecue
[23] one month
[24] unwillingly public
[25] internet is shitty
[26] the end

[1] Telly Gamers

1.2K 15 11
By ashhh_ayy

!new story! -> the first story in the story series:  Polaroids

Alyssa is portrayed by @eva.cudmore (on instagram)

Nick or sapnap is portrayed himself, and so are all of the other mcyt's and people known to public.the story is happening in real life and on different soical medias. there is a lot of pictures that portrait tweets, instagram posts, snapchat stories, messeges and simular.

online: telly gamers
irl: alyssa belle brown

online: sapnap
irl: nick armstrong

online: foolish gamers 
irl: noah brown

online: karl jacobs
irl: karl jacobs

online: bellzee 
irl: ciara isabella wright

enjoy (:

»hello, hello, chat how is everyone doing?« alyssa fixed her mic before switching from her 'starting soon' screen to a full face camera. She waved and read chat. »Im glad you guys are doing okay. What do we want to do today, hm?« she asked as she started discord and opened another tab on her computer, opening twitch seeing if any of her friends are live.

She looked to her second monitor, where the chat was »cooking stream, no i don't have the set up right now, sorry. Minecraft? I don't know guys i don't wanna play alone and none of my friends are online« she apologeticly smiled and continued »foolish's sam and colby react video? That could work yeah. I can maybe even get noah to do it with me.. wait here chat« she said as she stood up and left the room, going into her brothers office.

»hey, are you free?« she asked, her body still behind the door, only her head looking at him.

»i planned on streaming soon. Why?« »oh im streaming right now and chat wants to react to your sam and colby video«

»oh than sure. I can tweet that im gonna be live on your channel for a bit and than you can raid me or something« her brother suggested and alyssa nodded »okay okay c'mon« she left his room with foolish behing her, pushing his gaming chair to her room.

»chat he said yes!« the girl smiled and sat back down, scooting over and fixing the camera so her brother can be seen aswell.

Alyssa never wanted to use her real name on social media at first she just wanted to use a random fake name but she figured that with that, there would come trouble explaining so she came up with a name, a personality, her online personality telly.

Telly was at first suppost to be tell belle, belle being her middle name, and tell, being a random word she added but she was soon uncomftrable with the idea of her middle name being on the internet aswell. So she scrapped belle and just added a 'y' to her name. It was easy and when she got asked asked how she chose a name, she could just say that it's made up and she was uncomftrable with her real name being on the internet.

»god, foolish you are such a pussy!« alyssa laughed at her brother, when he screamed once again in the video. »i swear you are eihter screaming, swearing or being all cudley and touchy with karl« she laughed more.

»yeah yeah, if you went there you would leave after five minuts tops!« he fought back. When chat backed him up alyssa sat with her mouth opened »wow chat. You betrayed me«

Soon, everything went back to normal and the two siblings watched the whole video. After a few minutes of talking afterwards, noah went to set up his stream. The Brown siblings decited that alyssa is gonna stream for about and hour and than raid foolish. He went live only a little before the hour mark, getting the viewers, thanking his sister and opening minecraft.

Alyssa than turned of her pc and sat down on her bed. She opened spotify on her laptop and put on her favourite playlist. When the music started she got back up and started getting ready to go out. It was 6pm and the girl decited to go to starbucks and watch the sunset in her favourite parking spot. She liked going on these little 'dates' by herself.

»KARL FUCKING JACOBS COMMENTED ON MY POST« alyssa screamed and ran to her brothers room. »oh right, fuck, you are streaming« foolish, at that point, was dying of laughter and so were the people he was talking to. The girl looked over to noah's chat who was filled with 'KEKW's, 'LMAO's and stuff like that.

»well i already embaressed myself enough, so who are you talking to?« she sighed.

»do you really wanna know?« foolish still couldn't stop laughing. After he calmed down and his sister nodded he quietly said »karl jacobs« before, again, laughing so hard he almost fell from his chair.

»yeah okay im not doing that today. bye chat, BYE KARL« she waved and left.

Ash talks:
hello hello this is a short start to an amazing story (hopefully)
i hope u guys like telly (:

780 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.4K 58
"ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ" haven evergreen: a lonely candy store worker that has promised herself to never fall...
32.7K 667 27
TW'S: CONTAINS ANXIETY ATTACKS,SEXUAL ASSULT, ABUSE, SWEARING, VERBAL ABUSE, SMUT, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, SELF HARM We dont know who did the fanart, so...
19.1K 266 17
Ashley is one of the four members of the Dream Team along with one of the OGs on the DreamSMP. She lives with her boyfriend and fellow streamer Punz...
106K 2.4K 14
Okay tell me I'm gonna do this- Welp yes you used to be apart of the dream team. As everything went well. Until one thing you didn't get. Soon Sapn...