Pandav's Loves

De Cavya_14

Has nothing to do with 'A Different Mahabharata story'. Completely different except the characters will repea... Mais

||A new life||
||Courtroom||
||Welcome Party||
||Missing princess||
||Off to Kanyakulam||
||Sister||
||Draupadi||
||Talk||
||Durupad||
||Nakul's dismay||
||Krish's words||
||Secret out or not?||
||Abhimanyu||
||Surprise||
||Naming ceremony||
||Arrival||
||Kids and Planning||
||Garden Party||
||Princess Siya||
||Swayamvara||
||Urvi and Siya||
||Diary or not?||
||Chess||
||Leaving||
||Meeting some friends||
||Chitra||
||Injured, Meeting and News||
||Surprise||
||Reveal||
||Information||
||Lunch||

||Arguing||

262 10 1
De Cavya_14

Arjun pov

I entered Subhadra's room and found her in the balcony. Abhimanyu was nowhere in the room.

Me : Where is Abhimanyu?

Subhadra : With Krish bhai and Rukmini bhabhi.

The Yadav and Panchal had arrived yesterday and Karn was polite enough to wish me and then went to talk to Draupadi.

Me : Oh! Why are you standing there?

Subhadra : Aren't you supposed to be with Uloopi?

For some reasons I felt a bit of jealousy in her voice but i ignored it.

Me : I thought of talking to you and then going to Uloopi.

Subhadra : So you are going to her room.

Me : She is pregnant and obviously I would go.

Subhadra : A normal man during the final month of their wife's pregnancy will stay with them.

Me : Look Draupadi wanted to discuss something important to us so thats why i went.

Subhadra : I don't care about that but thats not the first time. You are always with her. I get it she is your first love but let me remind you I am your first wife.

Me : You are being ridiculous.

Subhadra : I can't do this.

Me : Do what?

Subhadra : Act like I am not hurt. Your brought in three women after me.

Me : Chitra and Draupadi weren't out of love and we both know that.

Subhadra : Uloopi is out of love. WHY DID YOU MARRY ME THEN?! Bhai had chosen someone who would have always kept me first.

Me : Karn wouldn't have. He loves Vrushali and will always even if did.....nothing. I mean nothing.

Subhadra : What do you know about him?

Me : I know about him more than you do.

Subhadra : Really you sure about it. All I can see is both of you on top of each others throat. 

Me : That is none of your business.

Subhadra : I am you wife and you should tell me things.

Me : Just stop it Subhadra. I came here hoping to be with Abhimanyu  I definitely didn't come here to hear you. I am going.

I walked out of the room and I can't deny the fact that everything she said is true but little does she know the actual truth.

Subhadra pov

Right after he left I started laughing. I couldn't help it. Draupadi came out of her hiding and gave me a weird look.

Me : This the only way to make them both together.

Draupadi rolled her eyes.

Draupadi : So you started a conversation about Uloopi and changed it to something else. I am impressed and I am more shocked Arjun couldn't find it out.

Me : I am genius and my brother is Krish so you get the picture. We need to know more about Karn.

Draupadi : I know but I feel we should ask Uloopi everything.

Me : No she will feed us lies. I know her too well.

Draupadi : Okay all we know is that Karn did something to Vrushali. What is it?

Me : We will find it out and we will tell all of this to Uloopi.

Draupadi : Uloopi will have no choice but to tell us the whole truth including why she is here.

I smiled while Draupadi smirked.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

67.5K 3.2K 28
A story about the divine fireborn and worrior Karn. Was abandoned by birth, was insulted by society in every step, was looked down upon despite bein...
46.6K 2.5K 18
After a major heartbreak which made her too afraid to love again, Aarohi unexpectedly falls into the era of Mahabharata. She alternates between the p...
230K 11.1K 63
"My attachment towards her is not Love, its my Devotion." A tale where a brother and sister who were pulled back in late Dwapar yug for being partia...
10.6K 1.5K 58
This is going to be a Samrakhi story with the same characters but story will be different 😉 All family characters are positive #1- #Patralekha (22...