๐“๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ

By tinkgonetype

๐“๐ข๐ž๐ tie /tฤซ/ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š; ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š•๐šŽ: ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š restrict or... More

ii.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

8

5K 228 71
By tinkgonetype

Omniscient.

Sanai was asleep when her phone rang and she groaned before rolling over and picking it up. 'Sakim' flashed across her screen as she swiped left to answer the facetime call.

"Yes papa?" Sanai yawned slightly and looked in the camera to see Sakim on a elevator. She also looked over and seen Roman in the restroom.

"I'm coming to see you right now." He looked in the camera at Sanai who was now sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

She was wide awake now that she realized the elevator that he was on, was hers.

"Papa come a little later, I look crazy." She tried to keep her voice down.

Roman was in the shower washing himself from last night's events. He wanted to wash himself good before he stepped out to go see Von at the studio later and help him with a few songs.

"You know Ion give a fuck about that. Open the door when I get there Sanai." He mugged her through the camera. Sanai's heart was now pounding out of her chest and she didn't like that feeling. She didn't know what to say next, he already said he didn't give a fuck.

"Papa pleasee, give me like two hours to brush my teeth and shower and get Sonson together. I want you to have all my attention when you get here." She pouted and looked at him.

She heard the shower stop before Sakim just sucked his teeth and muttered a small "Ight." and hanging up.

Sanai let out a breath and watched Roman walk out of the bathroom and walk towards her.

"Damn. Not even a towel huh? Just gone let all ya goods out." Sanai chuckled.

"Yea. Yours out too." Roman smirked, standing in front of Sanai and flicking her nipple.

She looked up at him and back down at his dick that was also looking at her.

"Baby put him up. I'm sore from last night." Sanai rolled her eyes and felt Roman slowly wrap his hand around her neck. "Stop rolling your eyes at me Namiko." He glared at her.

Sanai just nodded as he leaned down to kiss her lips.

"Lay back." He slightly pushes her down with his hand still wrapped around her throat. "Babyy!" She pouted and went to protest.

"Yes pretty girl?" Roman looked back at her and rubbed his finger across her clit. Sanai just moaned and stared up at him. Roman nodded and pushed her legs back before leaning down and taking her clit into his mouth.

Sanai held her legs and watched him drag his tongue across her pussy. She loved how he looked from this angle.

"Hmm?" Roman questioned again before slipping two fingers into her. Watching as she slightly arched her back and closed her eyes. He pushed down on her stomach a bit and watched her eyes open back up.

"Look at me." He bit his lip and watched her eyes water. He took his fingers out of her before bringing them up to her mouth and putting them down her throat.

Sanai just held her mouth open and let him throat fuck her with just his fingers. She moaned as he kept pushing them further down. Sanai reached up to grab his hand but Roman wrapped his hand around her neck.

"Don't touch me." He kept his fingers in her mouth and pumped them in and out.

Sanai just whined at her need for something else. Roman knew what she wanted and moved his fingers back down to her pussy, slipping two fingers back in, curling them.

"I love you Namiko." Roman stared at Sanai and watched her breathing quicken as she got closer to cumming.

"I love you so much Mula-." Sanai arched off the bed and squirted all over Roman and herself. She just laid back for a second to catch her breath but Mulan had other plans.

He climbed on top of her and kisses her lips before sliding his tongue in her mouth. Sanai kissed back and felt him slide inside of her slowly.

She stared up at him and he leaned down to kiss her again. He then leaned up and began to slowly stroke her while pulling her leg up and putting her toes in his mouth. Sanai's mouth opened in shock as she watched him.

He sped up and pushed deeper inside of her, wrapping his hand back around her throat. Sanai put her hand on his stomach and that just made him plunge deeper into her.

Sanai's eyes rolled back as she arched off the bed. Roman leaned down and let his spit fall into her mouth before reaching down and pushing a finger in her butt.

"Oh Fuck-." Sanai moaned loudly and tried to keep her voice down.

"If you wake him up, Imma fuck you up." Roman mugged down at her and Sanai let tears fall down her face.

"I'm so sorry." Sanai gripped around his dick and Roman moaned, feeling himself about to nut.

"It's okay baby. You gon cum for me?" Roman bit his lip and leaned down by her face.

Sanai nodded and opened her mouth as he put his tongue in it. She felt her lower stomach tighten before Roman pushed down on it and she gasped before squirting all over. Roman shortly nutted deep inside of her and kissed all over her face.

"This mine Nani." Was the last thing he said before stroking faster inside of Sanai.

Roman had left and told Sanai about how he had business to take care of.

Sanai was now fresh out of the shower and done getting herself together. Yohson was with Yasmi's grandmother for the day and Sanai was getting ready to hang with Sakim for a few hours.

She felt bad about avoiding seeing him. She wanted to make sure she spent time with both of her men, equally. She felt it was wrong to continue this but then again she didn't know exactly what to do.

Sanai finished brushing out her bundles and putting lipgloss on her lips. She figured today would be the day she would settle all of this. She couldn't keep stringing them along.

She grabbed her purse before making her way out the door and to the elevator.

Once she got downstairs to the lobby, she seen Sakim standing outside the car and holding the passenger door open while looking down at his phone. Sanai smiled up at him and went to hug him.

"Wassup Baby. I missed you." Sakim wrapped his arms around Sanai and kissed the side of her face.

"I missed you more." Sanai smiled harder as she felt him pick her up. He closed the passenger door and decided to take her to the driver's seat with him. He got in with her on his lap.

Sanai couldn't contain herself. She was so happy to be up under her man. She just stared at Sakim as he talked to her.

"What, Fat butt?" Sakim looked at her. She looked like she was ready to eat him up and he didn't mind. He just wanted her to admit it.

"I wanna be in your skin so bad." Sanai leaned down and kissed his lips as he chuckled and rubbed her butt.

"Oh really? I wanna be inside you too." Sakim smirked.

Sanai just shook her head and went on to sniffing his mustache. She don't know why she loved the smell of his top lip. She also loved Roman's smell. But she was with Sakim right now.

"All in my face." Sakim sucked his teeth before attacking Sanai's face with kisses.

"Okayy, My bad." Sanai giggled and held onto him.

Sakim stopped and put the seatbelt over them before starting the car.

"Mar, Let me get up. This not safe." Sanai mugged him and tried to unbuckle the seatbelt.

"Move Nani. We'll be ight. I want you close to me and we just going down the street." Sakim repeatedly kissed her cheek so she would stop complaining.

Sanai just rolled her eyes and wondered how he was steering the wheel with her fat ass butt in the way.

"Papa, I'm hungry." Sanai laid on his shoulder and hoped he would stop to get food.

"I know baby. I'm about to stop right now." He rubbed her butt as he waited for the light to turn green.

She relaxed and felt sleepy after a while. Sakim pulled into the popeyes drive thru and ordered both of their meals. He already knew what Sanai wanted since she had gotten the same thing every time they came.

After ordering their food and grabbing it, he decided to park so he could feed her.

"Fat wake up. Papa got you food." He tapped Sanai and she just whined and turned her head.

Sakim noticed it was always hard to wake Sanai up once he let her sleep. She would just get irritated and continue sleeping. Only person that could really wake her up was Yohson.

Sakim lifted her up and shook her a bit. Sanai rubbed her eyes and mugged him in annoyance.

"Eat." He put her back in the passenger seat and passed her the food.

She pouted and said her grace before eating.

"Fix your face Nani. You bein a brat right now." Sakim looked over and seen her still pouting.

"Ight." He grabbed her food and put it back in the bag before lifting her back up and putting her on his lap.

He slid her shorts off and moved his seat back. "Since you wanna have a attitude." Sakim grabbed her neck and looked at her.

"Okayy. I'm sorry." Sanai hugged him. She didn't feel like going at it with him. She just wanted her nap.

"You gone eat later?" Sakim asked and rubbed her back. Sanai nodded and climbed back in the passenger seat.

Sakim started the car and pulled off. He decided to take her back home and they could take a nap together.

Sanai stared at him as he drove. Sakim looked so good when he did and she loved watching him. She smirked as she got an idea.

She slid her panties off before turning in her seat so that her pussy was facing him. She spread her legs and sucked her fingers before putting them on her clit and rubbing slowly.

Sakim glanced over and his eyes widened. Why was she playing with him right now? He didn't know. But he was about to pull over and show her why she shouldn't.

Sanai moaned as she held her leg in the air.

Sakim couldn't help but stare at how pretty she looked like this. From her bundles hanging by the side of her face, to the pretty white french tip on her toes. He wanted to make her cream all over the red interior of his car.

"Nani.." He glanced between her and the road.

She just moaned in response as she stuffed two fingers in herself while pumping them in and out. Her top was pulled up and her titties sat on full display. Her nipples hard and her piercings glistening from the sunlight.

Thank God his windows were tinted.

"This pussy so pretty." Sakim reached over and replaced her fingers with two of his own. He curled them upward and watched as her mouth fell open.

"You like that? Hmm? Slut." He pumped his fingers slowly and bit his lip. He was able to stop at a red light and speed up his pace.

"Play wit them nipples Nani." He licked his lips and watched her hands reach up to play with her boobs like he asked.

"This shit feel good? Squirt on my seat right now." Sakim smirked as he pushed his foot on the gas. Hoping it would get them back to the house much faster.

"It feels so good Papi. I love you." Sanai moaned and slightly arched her back. She loved the way he talked her through it.

"Nah don't cum yet." He took his fingers out and watched her pout.

"Baby please." Sanai's eyes watered as she begged to finish. She hated when her orgasm was ruined, It was so heartbreaking for her.

"No. Put ya shit back on and wait." Sakim kept looking ahead at the road.

Sanai crossed her arms and had a mug on her face. Why the hell would he do that?

"Fix ya face or you really not gettin none when we get home." Sakim glanced over at her.

She just sat up and wiped her face. Now she had to squirm in her seat since her clit was still throbbing.

Sakim sat on Sanai's bed watching her TV. They got back to the house a while ago and he still didn't finish what they started in the car.

Sanai had her arms crossed as she sat next to him. She would look at him periodically and hope he understood she wanted him to help her finish. She found it unfair how he could tease her like that.

Sakim just smirked and paid attention to the show they were watching. He knew what he was doing. But she had his dick solid in the car and he had to wait until he could pull over. Plus, she had a attitude before that.

Sanai decided to climb in Sakim's lap and hoped he would understand what she was tryna get to.

She sat on his lap and looked at him.

Sakim kissed her lips and focused on the TV.

She laid on his chest and slightly rubbed her pussy against his print. She looked up at him and felt him wrap his hands around her waist and guide her to continue.

She smiled and kept grinding in his lap. Soon, her mouth fell open and she had that signature pout on her face. Sakim stared down at her and kissed her face. Sanai just moaned lowly as he used the grip on her waist, to speed her up.

"You sorry?" He whispered in her ear and smacked her ass hard.

"Yes I'm so sorry." Sanai moaned louder. She didn't even remember what she was apologizing for but she knew she had his hard dick rubbing against her clit and she was close.

He smacked her ass harder and watched her eyebrows furrow.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck-." She whined and felt her cum drip into her panties. Sakim just nodded and stuck his tongue down her throat. She moaned and continued to ride out her high on his lap.

She then got up and pulled his dick out of his boxers. She leaned down and licked the tip while staring up at him. Sakim groaned and placed his hand in her hair.

She sucked the precum out of his tip and moaned. He just watched her. She was a pretty dick sucker.

Sakim pushed her head down a bit and seen she didn't gag, So he kept going. Sanai focused on moaning and it made it easier for her not to gag. She wanted to impress him since she hadn't given him head before.

Sakim mugged her. He didn't like that she was holding back her gags. He wanted to hear her struggle around his dick.

So he grabbed her head and started gently fucking her face. Again, No gags.

He sped up and plunged his dick in and out of her throat. Sanai's eyes rolled back as she gagged and moaned soon after. She loved getting her face fucked.

"Yo slut ass like this shit huh?" He grunted and watches his dick go in and out of her face. Sanai just stared at him with watery eyes. Her drool was all everywhere and Sakim loved that shit.

Sanai felt herself about to cum.

Sakim kept going until Sanai swallowed around his tip and his eyes rolled back.

"What the fuck Nani-." Sakim bit his lip. Sanai took that as a chance to rub his balls with her hand and slightly pinch em.

Sakim looked down at her with wide eyes. He was about to nut very soon.

She took his dick out her mouth and stared at the trail of spit that connected from her lips to his tip. She pinched under his tip and watched him slightly grip the sheets.

Now she had him under control.

She pressed the tip of her tongue into the small line on his tip and watched him struggle to speak.

"Nani stop what the fu-." He started before nutting all over her tongue. Sanai just smiled and slapped his tip on her tongue to get the rest.

She then got up and straddled him before sliding down on his dick and slowly riding him. He just moaned 'fuck' and grabbed her hips to speed her up.

She played with her nipples and leaned her head back while moaning. Sakim wrapped his arms around her before holding her close to him and plunging his dick in her from under.

"Oh fuckk Papiii." Sanai moaned in his ear and sucked a small part of his neck.

He kept going and lifted her ass cheek to watch her cream leak back onto his lap.

"You such a slut Nani. I love you so much." He spoke in her ear and seen her eyes roll back.

"You bett not cum. Hold that shit." He stuck his thumb in her butt and kept fucking her.

"Yes Daddy. Oh My G-." She felt herself squirt in his lap.

"What I just say, Sanai?" Sakim sucked his teeth and smacked her ass hard for not listening to him.

But Sanai couldn't help it, That dick felt good.

He just pulled his dick out and slowly pushed into her ass. Sanai's eyes widened and she looked back.

She never tried anal so it kinda hurt when he pushed into her.

"Shh baby. I'm sorry." Sakim rubbed her back and kept pushing until he was fully in her. He started off with slow strokes before speeding up and watching her pout and moan.

"Mhm." Sakim hummed approval and continued. He knew she'd loosen up and like it eventually.

Sanai would move up a few times and Sakim held her down on his dick while saying "Let it stretch you out, Mama."

Sanai just wrapped her arms around his neck to hold herself up as he fucked her dumb.

Literally.

This was just a chapter of smut y'all omg. I'm trying to let y'all have the best of both worlds until.. well yk😏. But I hope y'all enjoyeddd. I love y'all. Thank you for 1k readsss!!

Y'all still team Ranai or Sakai??

And who's Team poly?😄

May have errors, I was just going off the dome😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 14.8K 35
fondยทness /หˆfรคn(d)nษ™s/ affection or liking for someone or something.
145K 6.1K 39
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š; noun a trace of a bad or undesirable quality or substance. verb contaminate or pollute (something).
64.8K 1.9K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
461K 13.4K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...