Believer ( Taekook )

Por Queenkin

A world where rouges have no identity they either flew from there kingdom or there kingdom were destroyed.Jeo... Más

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 ( part 1)
58 (part 2)
58( part 3)
58(part 4)
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
END
EPILOGUE

65

1.6K 76 15
Por Queenkin

The next day when Taehyung got up he didn't found Jungkook beside him making him frown......he freshen up,changed and got out of his room to search for him..he didn't know but he was feeling a little off today...only wanting to see his love and hug him to his hearts content...the gloomy type of vibe he felt was making him restless but he tried shrugging it off...

He went outside of his room trying to search for Jungkook......he looked here and there but didn't find him...he looked at his right where he felt some voices coming he looked at the hallway to find Jin , Namjoon and Hoseok talking about something smiling at eachother...

He sighed in relief that he might now know where Jungkook is to ease his heart a bit....he was going towards them when from his right a old looking women bumped into him making him look at him..." Are you alright ?" He asked her but she covered her face before talking in an elderly voice " yes am alright my prince forgive me for bumping into you" she said as Taehyung felt suspicious he had never seen this old lady in thier castle before...

" Where are you from? I have never seen you here before?" Taehyung again asked as the women panicked " oh that.... I came with prince Suho as his maid that's why......and if you give me permission I would like to go back" she said as Taehyung nodded as she bowed and he bowed a bit back as she went away...as he frown his eyebrows in suspicion....

But shrugged when he found her going to prince Suho's room... he again looked at front where his hyungs were and went there..." Hyungs!" He exclaimed as they all looked at him " hey good morning tae" Hoseok and Namjoon said together " oh you finally woke up... Jungkook asked me to inform you that he has gone to some villages to ask them to shift in more safe place..and ask of they want to fight with us as the war is coming close...." Jin said as he heard Taehyung sigh..

" When will he return?" He asked hoping to see him soon .." well he went at 6 in the morning so might return till dinner "he said as Taehyung looked down feeling uneasiness rise in his heart....

" Okay " he said as was about to go" what happened Tae you aren't looking good?" Namjoon asked ruffling his hair who looked up with glossy eyes " it's nothing hyung I am feeling rest less and wanted to see Jungkook to make sure he is alright " he said as Hoseok hugged him patting his back..he parted away and give a heart smile to Taehyung " don't worry Tae..kook is a strong boy he can protect himself alright and Yoongi is also with him so don't worry too much okay....they both will be safe" he said as Taehyung smiled slightly before nodding...

He did breakfast as Jin forced him as he didn't had a appetite himself as they all went to training......they worked out in which Taehyung was going hard to get rid of his negative feelings and thoughts as hyungs looked at him in worry...as Jimin gave up and went to him to ask him what's wrong as Taehyung explained his nightmare and everything that's bothering him as Jimin consoled his soulmate who was really worried right now....

The training end as Taehyung was still restless he kept looking at the clock as Jungkook didn't arrived till now...his father informed him they are having a feast with the guest as they will be leaving after that.... he got ready and seated beside his father still looking at the clock restless....he looked at his father who was talking with the other king but jumped on his feet listening to the sound of trumpet as he went towards gate to find Jungkook on his horse coming inside as he got down from his horse Taehyung went towards him before hugging him tightly as Jungkook hugged him the same....

" Are you alright love you are shaking?" Jungkook asked worriedly as he felt his shaking figure as he snuggled into his neck " I am alright! Was just missing you.." he voice was muffled as he was hiding in his neck he heard him chuckle and tightened his hold a bit more...

They break the hug and went inside to find everyone on dining area seated as his hyungs look at them with teasing smiles making Taehyung blush..... they seated as Jungkook sat at the right side of the king...." So do you have a good news son?" He asked with a soft smile to which Jungkook nodded with a smile as well...

" Yes King Kim...the reason for my visit thier was successful...all the villagers are ready to even give thier lives for you..and this is not just about you but everyone so they agreed...they also told that thier mens will be coming to get the training done in some -" Jungkook kept informing the King as to what happened when he went Thier while the servants started serving the dinner.. Taehyung was also listening to it when suddenly he felt a dark energy around him making him panic....

He immediately looked here and there to find a shadow watching them while hiding..he was feeling bad vibes so he excused himself in name of going restroom...he went towards that direction and went thier to find no one....he stood Thier thinking if it all was his imagination or not...he in deel thoughts went back as he saw Jungkook looked at him with a smile which quickly changed to concern and asked him what happened to which he shook his head while forcing a smile....

He sat beside Jungkook and felt a hand on his he look up to find Jungkook holding his hand amd squeezing a bit to ease him a bit....he immediately looked up when "Again thank you for having us here king Kim and taking the responsibility of all the soldiers and their protection...for everything you did for us we wanted to thank you amd give you a gift so we bought you our special world famous wine as a gift" King of other Kingdom said as King Kim thanked them.....

Then came wine in all glasses and were handed to all of them...the old women was passing Jungkook his wine when accidentally it was thrown on the floor " I am sorry your highness...please forgive me ... I will clean all of it please forgive me " she said while bowing at him repeatedly as Jungkook shake his head while stopping her " no please halmoeni you are elder than me.. please don't bow and mistakes happens.. don't worry about it " Jungkook said with a small smile..

" If you forgive me let me bring you another one" the old women said while looking down to which Jungkook nodded while Taehyung was looking at Jungkook adoringly....the women again came with a glass and give it to Jungkook who took it....while Taehyung again felt that dark aura he looked around but find nothing but he was feeling that from that old women now.....he looked at Jungkook who was about to take a sip and looked at that women again as she was making him suspicious...

He widened his eyes as he find her eyes flashing white as soon as Jungkook drank his wine and she smirked evilly...he was about to go towards her when suddenly he heard coughing sound from beside...he looked at Jungkook who was coughing uncontrollably as he patted his back who started spilling blood as everyone gasped and come to him checking what happened....

Jin also came forward to see when suddenly he felt unconscious.... Taehyung who was crying saw the women escaping as he yelled " she is escaping....she is the one who did it hyungs catch her!" Taehyung yelled as women started running but Hoseok with his super speed caught her as Jin hold her down.....they removed the cloth from her face to find " Sungmin" suho said watching his fiance struggling....

While Yoongi and Jimin went thier to hild her while Jin started checking Jungkook whose body's nerves were turning blue and he was getting paled..... Jin started doing stuff but even after 10 minutes nothing happened as Taehyung's patience broke...

" What happened hyung?! Why isn't he waking up? " Taehyung asked desperately to Jin whose tears were also flowing " I don't know ?" " What do you mean you don't know! You are the healer in our group then heal him please ! Do your work properly!" He yelled but none mind seeing his condition who was loosing his mind..

" I am trying okay!" Jin said while Taehyung was about to say something else when they were cut off by a evil laugh.. making Taehyung's blood boil as he clenched his jaw and glared at her...." You! You are the one who did this ! Tell me what you did so he can be cured now!" He yelled on top if his lungs barging towards her to make her spill....

He yanked her by her hair..as he continuously slapped her...." You can't do anything.....it was a witch's curse it can't be healed not in this life.....he only have two weeks to die painfully slow....you can do whatever is in your hand but won't be able to save him" she said laughing evilly as Taehyung pinched her making her unconscious..as he went to Jin and asked him if he could do it but got shake of head in return......

They all cried looking at him who was now laying unconscious on his bed after changing his clothes which were bloodied.....the checked his heart which was beating really slow telling he was still alive while Taehyung layed with his head on his chest to listen to it so he can stay sane knowing he is alive.....as they waited for the elders. .

Elders came in rushing after half an hour and asked what happened to which Namjoon told him whatever happened...they checked on Jungkook confirming what the women said....." It's true what she said.....it is a witch's curse called inbocile to which there is no cure .....it takes one life slowly and painfully within two weeks...there is no cure for it" elder Adrian said after checking him as his eyes also filled with tears ....

" Isn't there any potion for this... There is nothing in the world that can't be cured ...there has to be something!" Yoongi said desperately as Namjoon also agreed " well thier is one.... But it's impossible" Hansung said in a hushed voice which catched everyone attention as they all looked at him in hope ....

" Tell us what is it.. we'll do everything to have him back" this time Jimin and Jin said desperately as all the others also looked at them....." It's a flower called the dark spark rose.....it is only found inside the glacier in the north "

" The one in which lava flows but it never melts" Namjoon asked " yes... that's not just a normal mountain it was used to all witches sanctuary and home to the biggest witches....they created that place for themselves with magic....in which combining all of thier powers they made a seed.... after thier death the seed was planted and it grew a rose black in colour with golden colour like fire...it is the only cure even for the most deadliest curse......but going Thier is like death sentence..ans even if you succeed you can't be back before two weeks" he completed as a silence fall in the room until........

" I will do it" a voice echoed

______________________________________

Important note.....

My wattpad is giving me a hard time.. showing connection problems when they are none and I am using a VPN to publish this after a while because I didn't know what to do...

And if it continues like this I would just complete this story quickly and won't write untill the issue is solved...but I surely will complete this story but won't write new ones even when I had lots of ideas....so I am sorry for late update and all of the above also....

Hope you enjoyed...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

103K 3.9K 22
Jeon Jungkook - THE KING whose face was never revealed. Also known as VAIL KING. CRUEL and HEARTLESS. Kim Taehyung - A ORPHAN BOY who is SENSITIVE a...
35.2K 3.1K 35
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
188K 15.7K 47
In what I thought to be a colorless world, you showed me its true colors and changed my life forever. Jeon Jungkook lives in secret as one of the few...
98K 4.1K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...