Sky Children of the Dark (Sky...

By AkitaKataru

✦•····························································•✦•············································... More

৻৲₰⁰ ШΞŁϾФMΞ ⁰₰৻৲
⎝⎝𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜⎠⎠
ꋪꍟᐯꍟꈤꁅꍟ
ꁝꏂꇙ꒐꓄ꋬ꓄꒐ꄲꋊ
ꁷꐇꈼꌚꋖꂑꂦꋊꂑꋊꁅ
Tԋҽ Mαɳιρυʅαƚισɳ Oϝ Sԋαԃσɯʂ
𝔄 𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩 𝔈𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯
デA̷w̷a̷k̷e̷n̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷T̷h̷r̷e̷a̷t̷s̷デ
D͓̽e͓̽s͓̽p͓̽e͓̽r͓̽a͓̽t͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽R͓̽e͓̽t͓̽r͓̽e͓̽a͓̽t͓̽
⊹𝙰 𝙶𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐⊹
₴Ⱨ₳ĐØ₩₴ Ø₣ ₱ⱤØ₮Ɇ₵₮łØ₦
Аѫїд$т $надѳщ$
🄱🄾🄽🄳🅂 🄸🄽 🅂🄷🄰🄳🄾🅆🅂
𝑀❀❀𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑒
𝑀❀❀𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓉 𝒞❀𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾❀𝓃𝓈
ꌚꍟꏸ꒓ꍟ꓅ ꐇꁹꂑꆂꁹꌚ
uηšp⊕κεη ω⊕rrïεš
𝙱𝚢𝚎
𝕰𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖊𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊
ᵂᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢʰᵉ?
T̲h̲e̲ L̲e̲s̲s̲ T̲r̲a̲v̲e̲l̲e̲d̲ P̲a̲t̲h̲s̲
𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐵𝒾𝓇𝒹𝓈
𝔸/ℕ

ꏂꉧꉣꄲꇙꏂ꒯

11 2 0
By AkitaKataru

Meanwhile, Grandma Ursula began her day.

She opened her eyes slowly, realizing the gentle sun was rising in the sky. With a yawn, she got up from bed and prepared breakfast. As she called out for Yala a couple of times, there was no response. Curious, she went upstairs to her room.

"Yala!!! Come on! You gotta wake up already, dear," she called out, but as she entered the room, she saw Yala's bed empty. Her heart skipped a beat, and she searched the house, hoping to find her.

Realizing that Yala was not in the house, Grandma Ursula stepped outside to find her. And there, beneath the fading moonlight, she found Yala with Aris.

Their hands were entwined, and their smiles spoke of a connection that went beyond friendship. Grandma Ursula's eyes widened in surprise and concern. She couldn't fathom how Yala, a child of the light realm, could be holding hands with a devil from the dark realm.

OGM!!! LOVE EXPOSED! hehehehhe

I WONDER WHAT GRAMMA URSULA WILL DO ABOUT THIS!?!

HEHEHEHEHHE

↜(ˈ╰ •ω•)╯ψ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582 27 13
"𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫... 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠." - "𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡...
1.6K 98 27
"What are you doing here?" I hiss through clenched teeth, staring into the icy irises of his eyes. "Aren't you glad to see me?" He smirks, pressing m...
211K 6.3K 36
Hi, my name is Emily i have lived here in California all my life. I have a pretty normal life i guess. I'm not popular,i get straight A's, i get bull...
2.6K 86 13
4 courts. 3 secrets. 2 sides. 1 war. - Leila Bhat-Bayza, The Liar. She will do anything to keep the life she left behind in the First City secret. ...