Living With the Bad Boy

Od Masked_writer_23

Joey McDonald is the girl who barely anyone ever notices except her friends. Joey is told that she has to go... Více

Chapter 1: Why Me?
Chapter 2: Nice Door Step
Chapter 3: Flames and Fights
Chapter 4: New Friends
Chapter 5: Fights and Jail Time
Chapter 6: Softball Games and Crazy Plays
Chapter 7: Silent Treatment
Chapter 8: Snow and Surprises
Chapter 9: Confessions
Chapter 10: Reactions and Revenge
Chapter 11: Lectures and Push-Ups
Chapter 12: The Return of Mille
Chapter 13: Rumours and Revenge
Chapter 14: New Look
Chapter 15: I Broke A Promise
Chapter 16: Cooties and Coming Home Part 1
Chapter 17: Cooties and Coming Home part 2
Chapter 18: National Championships
Chapter 19: Awards
Chapter 20: I'm Coming Home
Chapter 21: I'm Home
Chapter 22: Telling Mom and Back To School
Chapter 23: Just Know I Mean It
Chapter 24: Welcome Back (Not)
Chapter 25: I Am So Deeply Sorry For Doing Absolutely Nothing
Chapter 26: Brian
Chapter 27: Fancy Seeing You Here Part 1
Chapter 28: Fancy Seeing You Here, Part 2
Chapter 29: Purple Pancakes and Choices
Chapter 30: I Chose...
Chapter 31: No Offence
Chapter 32: Have You Ever Considered Being A Cheerleader?
Chapter 33: Date Night
Chapter 34: Fighting
Chapter 35: How to Fix a Broken Heart
Chapter 37: Back To School
Chapter 38: Weddings Busted and Mistakes
Chapter 39: I'm Glad I Did
Chapter 40: I Forgot My Birthday
Chapter 41: Eviction Notice
Chapter 42: Visitors
Chapter 43: My Girl
Chapter 44: Valedictorian
Chapter 45: Graduation and Yes
Chapter 46: California
Chapter 47: The Day
Chapter 48: ESPN
Chapter 49: Crew
Chapter 50: Dinner
Chapter 51: Packing
*ATTENTION* COVER CONTEST
ITS UP!!!

Chapter 36: I Forgot

12.1K 384 204
Od Masked_writer_23

"So let me get this straight, you broke up with Daniel and in the same night you said yes to go out with his best friend?" Trey asked trying to grasp the events of last night.

"Yes." I said looking down.

"Joey, I really want to say that I am so proud of you. You deal with all of the bull that these guys give you, and what other people give you. You are one to look up to." He said hugging me.

"So when, is your date with Blake?" Trey asked.

"Tomorrow. He said that we are just going to the park so I don't have any problems on what to wear, it's just; what if this doesn't work out? What if Blake and I's relationship is ruined because of this. We both kissed and we both felt something, I'm just scared." I said.

"Why are you scared? You know Blake and you know that he wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Trey said.

"I know, it's just, ugh!" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled sitting up very quickly and looking at Trey.

"What?" He yelled at me.

"I can't go out with Blake." I said.

"Joey, he isn't going to hurt you-" Trey started but I interrupted

"It's not that, I totally forgot that I have my wisdom teeth removal tomorrow." I said falling back down.

Trey started laughing at me, "you have to get your teeth ripped out! Ha ha ha ha ha!" He chanted.

"It's not funny, I'm going to look like a chipmunk." I whined.

I pulled out my phone and hit Blake's contact so I could let him know that I couldn't go on the date.

"Hey babe." He said as soon as he picked up.

"Hey," I said while my heart fluttered, "I totally forgot that I am getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I can't make the date, sorry."

"Hey, it's fine. If you don't have anyone going with you, I can come because you're going to need someone to take you home." He said reassuring me that it was okay to skip the date.

"Can you? I don't think it's a good idea for me to be driving under the influence of laughing gas." I said making the both of us laugh.

"When are you going so I know when to be at your house?" He asked.

"I have to get there at 10:00 so they can do all of the prepping crap."

"Okay, I'll be at your house at 9:30. See you tomorrow love." He said.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." I hung up after he made my heart flutter, calling me 'love'.

*tomorrow*

I heard the doorbell ringing so I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to answer.

I opened the door and found Blake standing there with a bottle of Ibuprofen and a king sized Kit-Kat.

"Why aren't you ready?" Blake yelled looking down at my oversized Babe Ruth tee and shorts that weren't visible because of the size of the shirt.

"Ready for what?" I asked letting him in.

"To get your wisdom teeth out!" He yelled.

"Oh man." I said quickly running upstairs and changing.

I put on a pair of black Nike shorts, an Ohio State football t-shirt, and a pairs of slides. I put my hair in a bun and ran downstairs.

"Ready?" I asked looking for Blake.

"Yeah." He said running from the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hands and the other stuff he brought.

I closed the door behind us as we walked out to his car. I got in the passenger after he opened the door for me.

"I brought this stuff for you so you would feel better." He said handing me the Kit-Kat and ibuprofen.

"Aw, thanks Blake." I said grabbing the side of his face and pecking his cheek.

He blushed and turned the car on, winding his way through the city so that we got to the dentist on time.

We walked in the office and were greeted by the woman at the desk, Shalissa. (A/n: I'm sorry, I had to 😂)

"Hey Joey! Are you ready to get your wisdom teeth pulled?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"I guess it's now or never." I said making her laugh.

"I'll get the doctor." She said walking away from her window so Blake and I sat down.

"Are you nervous?" Blake asked.

"No, I'm so excited. I was just waiting for this day to come, PRAISE THE LORD HALLELUJAH!" I yelled.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said laughing and kissing my forehead.

"Joey, he's ready for you." Shalissa said coming back to her desk.

I started toward the room and didn't realise that Blake was following me until he put his hand on the small of my back.

"Joey!" Dr.Johnson said inviting me into the room I dreaded to enter.

I sat down in the chair and he did everything to prep me for my surgery. He loaded me with laughing gas, which is exactly what I asked for. The last thing I remembered was Blake kissing my forehead.

*Blake's Point of View*

Joey had finally gone to sleep and it was just me and the doctor.

"Are you staying?" He asked me looking up.

"Hell no!" I exclaimed running out of the room.

I sat back in the waiting room for about an hour and a half, waiting for joey to be done.

"Blake, Joey's conscious again. You can go back." Shalissa said.

I walked back to the room and found joey playing with a Dixie cup and a mouth hose.

She figured out how to use the hose and accidentally sprayed herself in the face.

"The hose peed on me!" She yelled throwing it across the room.

"Hey Joey." I said walking in, trying not to laugh at her in a vulnerable state.

"Daniel?" She asked, making me tense up

"No, it's Blake." I said taking the empty seat next to her.

"Blakey wakey makey popakey!" She sang, trying to rhyme made up words.

"Joey, you should stop talking. It's going to hurt your mouth." I said rubbing her shoulder.

"Blakey Wakey is right." The doctor said walking into the room with a prescription in his hand.

"You can either give this to the pharmacist at Walgreens or Walmart; this is her pain medication. She needs a higher does because there were some complications that may cause some more pain. Everything else seems to be fine and she's free to go home!" He said leaving me with Joey and her prescription.

"Joey, let's go to the store so we can get you jello, pudding, and ice cream." I said picking her up bridal style in my arms.

I walked her out the the car, put her in her seat, and buckled her in. I got into my seat and started the car up.

"Hey Blake, can I tell you a secret?" Joey whispered as if someone else was in the car.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked laughing.

She moved right to my ear and cupped her hands so no one else could hear, even though it was us two.

"I still love Daniel."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK LIKE 50,000,000 YEARS TO UPDATE.

I play softball and I play quite competitively (I have played 8 years) so a lot has been going on with that. I just started pitching for my team again, even though in usually at 3rd.

I'm trying to learn guitar but I only know part of Brain Stew by Green Day and the opening of Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple.

If you can play guitar and well, I salute you.

Let's try to get this chapter to 10 votes and 7 comments!

See you next chapter

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

946K 28.5K 54
Nicole Evers' parents unexpectedly leave for a "business trip" leaving Nicole all alone, but her parents decide its best for Nicole to stay at the Va...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
405K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
608 9 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...