His little witch (Sam Uley st...

By JenniferCampbell9

Before Edward Cullen, there was Cedric Diggory. when Cedric is 'killed' by Voldemort in the tri wizard tourna... More

00
Chapter 1: Check up
Chapter 2: Hello, Cedric
Chapter 3: Cheater
Chapter 4: Prince Charming
Chapter 5: The bet
Chapter 6: Hello
Chapter 7: My Luna
Chapter 8: La Push
Chapter 9: A new day
Chapter 10: Dick
Chapter 11: You are a Uley
Chapter 12: Emily / Draco
Chapter 13: Welcome to the pack
Chapter 14: Teddy's here
Chapter 15: School Drama
Chapter 16: Baby Drama
Chapter 17: A wedding
chapter 18: Family of 5
Chapter 19: I don't care
Chapter 20: Paul's imprint
Chapter 22: Amos is coming
Chapter 23: Confrontations
Chapter 24: Episode
Chapter 25: Not surprised
Chapter 26: Rudolphus
Chapter 27: We finish this!
Chapter 28: Dunderhead
Chapter 29: Rott in Hell
Chapter 30: On our way to new beginnings
Chapter 31: The brother is back
Chapter 32: Leave!
Chapter 33: Take her out!
Chapter 34: Her time of the month
Chapter 35: Game Plan
Chapter 36: The new mother
Chaptet 37: Ultrasound
Chapter 38: Down with Bella-bitch
Chapter 39: This is too good
Chapter 40: It's time.
Chapter 41: Naomi
Chapter 42: What the....
Chapter 43: Oh Holly
Chapter 44: We got options
Chapter 45: Die or Rebirth
Chapter 46: A Son?!
Chapter 47: Restart
Chapter 48: Azkaban?
Chapter 49: Return of the "father"
Chapter 50: What the hell just happened?!
Chapter 51: So long bitch
Chapter 52: It's over?
Chapter 53: They're gone?

Chapter 21: Black

5.4K 141 9
By JenniferCampbell9

Amelia Weasley ^^^^

It was Saturday morning. Lily was up extremely early with Sabrina. She was very colicky, but Lily took her mother duties with a smile.

Around 7 a.m., Sam, Paul, and Cassie joined her in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

Sam noticed Lily looking out the window frequently. "You expecting someone, love?"

"Yes. Draco." She laughed.

"He isn't in his room? "Paul questioned.

"Nope. I am pretty sure he found himself a girl. He hasn't been around as much. It's the only thing that makes sense." Lily smiled.

Just as she says that, they all heard the door quietly open. When they peaked their heads around the corner, they saw Draco trying to close the door quietly. When he turned around, he jumped with all the people looking at him.

Lily laughed. "Good morning, slut."

"What? I was taking a walk." Draco was brushing off.

"Oh no. I know the walk of shame when I see one. " She said.

"Fine! But there is no shame. " Draco smiled.

Sam was curious now. "So who is she?"

"Well. Uhhh. You know her." Draco was rubbing his neck nervously.

The front opened again. "Draco, I found your boxers."

They look over to see Leah.

"Oh ah, good morning, everyone." She says, blushing hard.

"Holy shit!" Paul yells, earning a smack to the head from Sam.

Lily was smiling for her friend. "Well, Draco, why don't you take Leah to your room. You guys can shower and come down for breakfast in 20 minutes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was sitting around the table. Even Severus joined them this morning. It was a perfect morning until they heard a knock.
*knock* *knock*

"Why is always during breakfast!" Lily was getting annoyed.

"Don't worry, flower, I will get it." Severus said.

Severus opened the door to see Sirius Black (he is NOT dead in this book!).

"Black. What do I owe this unpleasant visit?"

"I came for my daughter Snivellus." Black sneered.

He barged in and went to the dining room.

"Cassie, get your stuff. Let's go. You are not moving in with a boy you barely know. You have gone too far. Even Krecher was hiding your location from me!" Sirius was yelling.

"I'm not leaving. How did you even know I was gone? Did I have a piece of mail you tried to deliver and then noticed my things were gone?" She bit back.

"You are my daughter. Of course, I noticed." He said.

"No, you wouldn't Black. You threw that girl to the back burner so many times that she has had enough. Severus said.

"Shut up, Snape! You know nothing!" Black yelled.

"No, you don't!" Cassie yelled.

Paul stood up and hugged Cassie while growling at Sirius.

"You don't know anything about me. " She cried out.

"I know everything about you, Cas." Sirius said.

"When's my birthday?" Cassie asked

Sirius smiled. "Easy! July 31st!"

Cassie closed her eyes, trying not to cry. Lily finally had enough.

"That's Harry's birthday. You flea bag." Lily stood up.

Sirius looked for the familiar voice to see her at the end of the table. "Lil Lil? You're awake? Teddy? What are you doing here?" He was really confused.

"Black, you have only been concerned for Harry that you don't see what goes on around you. If Harry isn't involved, you don't know about it." Severus said.

"I'm trying to give Harry a family. He was so neglected as a child." Sirius tried to defend himself.

"Well, in the processes, you neglected your own child." Cassie said.

"No. No. No. I didn't mean to!" He said.

"It's too late. You can't repair this. Go home to your 'son'. Let me be with my family." She spat out.

A light bulb went off in Sirius head. "This all makes sense. This is why you hate Harry!"

"No, Sirius. It's why I hate both of you." Cassie sneered.

Severus smiled. She finally stuck up for herself, and the sneer was definitely a solid 10.

"Fine. You are welcome back anytime. However I feel like that will not be an option. And Draco, your dad is looking for you." Just that Sirius apperated away.

"You did great Cassie. You finally put your foot in his ass and it was wonderful. How fo you feel?" Lily asked.

"Really good! I wish he would have cried though. That would have but the cherry on top. But I'll take what I got, embarrassment." She smiled.

"Draco. You and I should probably go see your father. Before he comes here." Lily said.

"Yeah. We will go after breakfast." He sighed.

"I'll come with you babe." Leah said.

"No!" The 4 wizards cried.

"He is my imprint! I will protect him!" Leah yelled.

"Leah, Lucius is.....unstable. we will take Dad with us, but it is safer for all if you stay here. I will make sure he will come back." Lily said.

"I don't like the idea of you going if this guy is unstable honey." Sam spoke for the first time.

"We will be fine. I promise." She leaned into kiss him. She whispered in his ear. "I also have a surprise for you tonight." She sat up and winked.

He smiled ear to ear. "Well. Make sure you're back in time to bed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malfoy Manor

Lucius was at his writing desk. He was reading over proposals at the ministry when his floo network went off.

"Ahh, Draco. Finally deciding to come home?" He said without looking up.

"No, I came here to say a proper goodbye. I will not be returning after this." Draco said.

Lucius head snapped up and saw Draco was not alone. "Lily, Serverus, this is a family matter. You may leave the way you came." Lucius rose from his chair.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I won't be leaving without Draco." Lily said.

"Shut your trap blood traitor! You are not welcome in my home. You may be Severus daughter now, but you are still not welcomed."

"Draco, Lily, why don't you go home and I will be along shortly." Severus said calmly.

"Draco, you will not be leaving!" Lucius pulled his wand.

"Expelliarmus!" Lily yelled.

Draco pulled Lily to the floo and were gone within seconds.

"Severus! I trusted you! How dare you betray me! And to think I made you my son's godfather." Lucius was fuming.

"You're correct. I am his godfather. I made a vow to protect him, and unfortunately, it has to be from you right now. You are not well, my friend.
You and Lily were always close
She even called you 'Uncle Lucy'. You were tortured too much in the war, and it jumbled something upstairs. You need to see a mental healer." Severus said.

"Go to hell, Severus! Leave my home, and thanks for taking THOSE blood traitors with you."

"As you wish, Lucius." Severus was disappointed. He wanted his friend to be well again, but it didn't seem like it would ever happen.

Severus decided that instead of heading home, he was gonna make a pit stop on the way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Severus walked into a very run-down building. He couldn't believe her family put her here. He needed to bring her back with him.

"Damn! I'm turning into Lily and adopting all these kids. Can't tell who is rubbing off on who."

He knocked on the door that read K5. The door opened to reveal a 16 year old girl with red hair and green eyes.

"Professor Snape? How are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing well, Amelia. I heard your parents kicked you out and put you here. Are you doing well?" Severus asked.

"Too be honest, not really. The building isn't safe, and i barely have food. I do what I can, but when you are 16 with no parents, it can be hard." She admitted.

"Well, pack up Mia. You are coming home with me. I won't leave you here. I live close to Lily, Draco, and Cassie, so you won't be alone." He said.

"Really? I don't want to be too much trouble." Mia said.

"You aren't. Your parents are disgusting for doing this to you. Can you believe people think the Weasley are saints? They threw their own daughter out because she landed in slytherin." Severus was rambling.

"Well, I don't have much. Just some clothes. Give me a minute." She smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.2K 30
Daisy Diggory's life is simple. She goes to Hogwarts with her twin brother, Cedric, and her best friends, Fred and George Weasley. Between all the pr...
150 12 9
It's a peaceful year until the Triwizard Tournament is announced. Bella and Ebony are right in the middle of all the action. But when Harry and Cedri...
951K 20K 53
Everyone remembers that one, terrible night where Cedric Diggory was murdered and Voldemort returned? That night, someone watched in the shadows. Wha...
1.6K 28 27
Anne enters her fourth year where a centennial triwizard tournament between two rival schools takes place. She also finds herself falling for the pop...