Believer ( Taekook )

By Queenkin

A world where rouges have no identity they either flew from there kingdom or there kingdom were destroyed.Jeo... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 ( part 1)
58 (part 2)
58( part 3)
58(part 4)
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
END
EPILOGUE

64

1.6K 89 4
By Queenkin

After that nightmare Taehyung had started being extremely clingy with Jungkook as well as protective..he can't be separated from him for more than some hours..the uneasiness he felt in his heart was also not making anything better...he was scared that Jungkook might get annoyed by his behaviour..

But he was so grateful because Jungkook never got annoyed instead made him calm and never got irritated... Jungkook understood him and his emotions which were shaken up and let him be however he wanted...

It's been a week that happened and Jungkook every night found Taehyung outside of his rooms door whenever he went to sleep.... because Taehyung says he gets nightmare if he isn't in his embrace..snuggled up to his chests warmth...and Jungkook was more than happy with the attention and adoration he got...

But today Taehyung was sulking... because one of the Kingdoms were visiting them to meet with his father and King Jeon..to discuss about the matter of war and inspect the training of thier soldier....ever since the meeting some Kingdoms visited them every three days so that's was not the problem but them asking for Jungkook's presence was making him sulk...

He was in his room pouting while looking down because he was searching for younger who was nowhere to be found probably because he was busy in the preparation as they are going to stay a night at the guest house.... it was already evening meaning they will be here shortly and he still couldn't catch a glimpse of his beloved....

He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't heard the door being opened...a throat cleaning voice made him startled as he looked at his lover , who was in a formal attire for the meeting looking extremely dashing but the he saw his concerned face..." What happened love why are you sad?" Jungkook asked tenderly making him feel butterflies as he suddenly got shy..

" Amm it's nothing" he said quietly buy when Jungkook came forward and lifted his head looking into jis eyes ..again asked with soft eyes how could he deny " tell me love" " it's just that I was missing you and thought you forgot about me in preparations" he said while looking down and pouting sadly..but he looked up when he heard a giggle..

" You are so silly Tae....you know that even everything in the world will try to distract me ..still you will be in my mind.. you are the owner of my heart...mind and soul.. I can forget the world but not you" listening to those sincere words Taehyung blushed and looked at Jungkook who also had a faint pink hue on his cheeks....

And it's one of the things Taehyung loves about the younger...he was still a shy boy..and especially when he was told to express his feelings or was complimented..for sure he was becoming manly and dominant..but still his tender heart which's purity reflect through his shining eyes was so endearing that Taehyung fell all over again...

" Hey...did you heard what I said?" He heard Jungkook and snapped out of his daze and shook his head smiling sheepishly..." I was saying that you should get changed also as you are going to be with me throughout the day...so meet me in half an hour at gate as the guest will be arriving anytime " Jungkook said and received a happy nod to which he chuckled and went out ....

After half an hour Taehyung was beside Jungkook who was looking at him without blinking making him smirk and playfully nudge him who looked away clearing his throat totally flustered.. while Taehyung enjoyed with a soft smile...but soon thier attention diverted at front where drums were beating indicating the arrival....

They looked at the carriage that stopped in front of thier gate as they all stood in line to welcome them...first one to get down was King of nature , behind him was the crown prince Suho who bowed at the king's and behind him was a young lady step down...entangling his arms around crown prince she kissed his cheeks...

" Welcome King and Prince from the kingdom of nature.... it's a pleasure to have you here.... here is King Jeon along with crown prince Jungkook of fire Kingdom..and my son the crown prince of ice Kingdom Kim Taehyung" King Kim introduced them as the other king nodded with a soft smile..

" The pleasure is all ours King..... here my son and crown prince Suho with his fiance and future queen Lee Sungmin" he introduced them as they shook hands ..but Jungkook was uncomfortable because he felt the gaze of the lady strange making him squirm on his space..." Hello it's nice to finally meet the famous protector Jeon Jungkook " she said forwarding her hand to which Jungkook looked at his lover who looked at him with a smile..so he also shrugged his thoughts and shook her hand but his smile drop when she winked at him while caressing his hand as he pulled his hand back shocking others who were talking.

" Let talk in the meeting hall " Jungkook said smiling awkwardly and all of them nodded....whole meeting Jungkook was uncomfortable because that girl kept seeking chances to touch him and kept speaking with him... and Taehyung who noticed his uneasiness grabbed his hand who looked at him and his eyes soften...

As soon as the meeting ended Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him to his room who didn't protest and let himself being dragged..as soon as they got inside the room Taehyung locked the door and looked at Jungkook who was looking down... he went towards him and cupped his face to make him look up " what happened kook you aren't looking good.... and you were very fidgety and uncomfortable during the meeting" Taehyung asked worriedly....

" It's nothing serious" " kkok you do know that I don't like when you hide problems with me right?" He asked softly but a bit sternly who again looked down" it's just the girl that just arrived -". " Fiance of suho?" Taehyung asked" yeah... you know from the time she came she is touching me every chance she get and is giving me dirty looks...her gaze is making me uncomfortable " he said while pouting a little and looked at Taehyung who was frowning...

" That bi**h how dare she! How dare she look at my man.... I am going to make her bald and poke her eye balls..how dare she make you uncomfortable!" He suddenly said with gritted teeth while Jungkook looked at him amused and then hugged him.." don't do anything darling..and don't ruin your precious mood for her bi**hy tricks...she will be gone tomorrow..we just have to be patient till tomorrow..we can't lose support of a Kingdom when the war is right ahead of us...so please be patient for me yeah?" Jungkook asked kissing his forehead who calmed a bit...

" But still you can't be with her when she is alone or I have a better option I am going to stick close to you..so she won't bother you alright!" Taehyung said breathing heavily " yeah that's good " Jungkook said embracing him ..

Whole day went like this with Taehyung being with him untill night fall..... they sent the guests to guest room and went to thier own...as they were about to part ways Taehyung told him..he was going to change in his room and then will come to him...to which Jungkook nodded and went to his room...

After half an hour Jungkook found a knock on his door as he was changing his shirt he said ' come in' cause he thought it's Taehyung but got shocked listening to a whistle ..he looked back to find Sungmin standing there wearing revealing clothes checking him out... " What the he are you doing here?" He questioned her with gritted teeth who just smirked " enjoying the view" she said looking at him up and down making him feel disgusted...

" You have a fiance for god sake still you are eyeing other men..what kind of women you are ?" He questioned in disbelief while the lady just laughed" well I just look for good looking and attractive men for some fun..and with him for his power..but looking at you my mind just changed.... having him only meant having one thing while having you means I have both..and in return you can have me .. however you want and how much you want " she said shamelessly moving towards Jungkook who was looking at her with glare...he bend his hand to push her but unexpectedly she fall on him making him froze.....

" You ba***rd!" A loud yell make him come out of his frozen state he looked at the girl who was throwing herself on him now fake crying and being innocent....he looked at her with anger but before he could get closer he felt a punch on his jaw..he looked at Suho who was furious and started beating him but Jungkook just tried to defend himself....

All the commotion made Taehyung to get to the source only to find his boyfriend getting punched....he fisting his hands went there to separate them .." what's the matter...why are you beating my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked from Suho after separating them who got a bit shocked but then looked at Jungkook with disgust " wow... so even after having a boyfriend still you were trying to force my fiance " listening to him Taehyung looked at Jungkook in shocked then at the fakely crying girl and whispered " force" as he again looked at Jungkook who desperately shake his head...

" That's not true darling... you trust me right?" He asked desperately to which Taehyung immediately went to him and caressed his face " ofcourse I do kook..but what is she doing here?" .." what do you mean by that? Ofcourse your so called boyfriend forced her-" Suho was cut off by Taehyung's cold voice " I am asking him right... don't interfere in between... I trust my love he can never do something like this.. it's your fiance is that is cheap...tell me love what happened?"

Taehyung asked to which Jungkook explained everything he looked at the girl who shake hee head and went towards her fiance" love don't trust him alright..he is making up things to save himself...you know I only love you and would never do anything like this right" the girl said crying crocodile tears but the crown prince didn't even look at her...he looked at Jungkook " do you have any proof against her ?" He asked and the girl smirked inside looking at Jungkook defeated face but Taehyung nodded...

" Yes we do we have audio bell in every room for emergencies but it also records audios so if something bad happens we can have something to start from " Taehyung said as the girl paled and asked the recording which he played Infront of everyone as the Prince looked at his fiance with betrayed hurt eyes..

" We were arranged in this marriage but even then I tried loving you..thank god I got to know your real intentions before marriage or falling in love with you....and I am really sorry prince Jungkook for my behaviour and my fiances cheap tricks...oh I am sorry ex-fiance" be said as he called his guards and throw her out...he apologized once again before leaving the couple...

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and toom him to his room to treat his injuries while Jungkook looked at him tenderly..." Thankyou" he said quietly " for what?" Taehyung said sti busy in treating his face which was a bit swollen " for trusting me" Jungkook said embracing his waist who flicked his forehead making him whine...

" Ofcourse I trust you dummy... after all I badly regretted not trusting you once before..and I am never going to repeat same mistakes again" Taehyung said with low heavy voice as Jungkook just looked at him fondly..

" I love you " Jungkook said still staring at him..he tried hugging him who pushed him...." Yeah yeah .. love you too.. but if you want to cuddle me then take a bath first you are smelling like that witch " Taehyung said making faces to which Jungkook chuckled shaking his head he kissed his cheeks before running in the bathroom saying a " yed sir " making Taehyung giggle at his silly acts....

But after Jungkook went inside Taehyung's smile also dropped because he was still feeling the restless ness of something bad happening from the night of his nightmare.....he just prayed that his lover stays safe....

______________________________________

A double update as a reward for your patience...... Hope you enjoyed....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 808 6
In a world where people possess the ability to wield the traits of predators and preys and shift into one of them, Jeon Jungkook is born different. ...
26.2K 1.4K 18
Taehyung is back in town and in his hunted house he give his Heart to jungkook. which is actually jungkook's. What will happen when tae finds out the...
408K 26.6K 53
Abandoned by the owner a hybrid can only live for 48 hours. During the coldest night in a century Jimin was left for certain death in a winter forest...
398K 25.3K 39
Namjoon has two pups at home that keep him from giving up as he struggles with the adult world. Jungkook is a kid that has too much free time and mon...