Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n

A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

2.8K 116 53
By melieme

Hi! Hello! I am back. I can now officially introduce myself to you as Miss. Engineer. Finally got my diploma, degree, whatever you want to call it. 

I hope you don't mind, but I did take a few days (weeks? months?) for myself after everything, but now I'm back with this one shot. Wrote the beginning of it when I was on the bus a handful of weeks ago. It's a shorter one.

It's good to be back.

Also, happy 2 year anniversary of this book!

Without further ado. Enjoy!

Narrator's POV.

Lizzie was on her couch doing a livestream for her fans. She loved interacting with them. 

 C'mon guys, you know I won't spoil anything about the next movie. These lips are sealed" She laughed and made a motion with her hand as if zipping her lips. 

She read some more comments. 

 My girlfriend? She is here somewhere. Last time I checked she was doing one of those paintings by numbers while listening to a podcast." She looked around but couldn't find the woman in question. "What podcast? Something with a city and weird things happening inside it. I forgot the name." She explained. 

The public knew that Lizzie was in a relationship with another woman, but they didn't know what she looked like. They tried to keep their public appearances to a minimum. And often Lizzie would wear a disguise while outside. 

She interacted with the fans a bit more before she heard a voice coming from her side. It was her girlfriend.  

"Hi! Lizzie, would you like a date?" She asked all of a sudden. 

Lizzie turned around to watch her, thankfully, she wasn't visible to the fans watching their interaction. 

"Yeah, of course, I would like a date." Lizzie responded smiling. "But before you come closer, you should know that I'm live right now." The blonde warned her. 

Her girlfriend nodded once in acknowledgment and stepped to the side where she knew the camera wouldn't pick her up. "So you said you'd like a date, right?" She asks to make sure. 

"Yeah." Lizzie nodded. 

In the next second, her girlfriend proceeds to pull out a pack of dates from her vest pocket. 

"Here." She lifts her hand for Lizzie to take some. It instantly made Lizzie laugh. The camera was able to pick on the pack of dates that were given to the actress. 

Lizzie took one and tried to stop herself from laughing. "You're something else, I swear to God." She giggled.

Her girlfriend was trying so hard not to laugh too. It would ruin her plan. 

"Would you also like a kiss?" She asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes. 

"Hmm, I think I'm good with the date, thank you." Lizzie responded already knowing her girlfriend was up to something. 

"So you don't want my kiss?" Her girlfriend pouted and pointed at her lips. 

"Come here, you little shit." Lizzie laughed and turned her phone around so the people watching wouldn't see the kiss. 

They shared a quick kiss before Lizzie broke the kiss and asked the question that's been on her mind. 

"You also have a Hersey's kiss in your pocket, don't you?" Lizzie asked while chuckling. 

"Yep." They both laughed. 

"You were about to give it to me if I said yes the first time, weren't you?" Lizzie asks with her eyes closed, trying not to laugh too much.

"Maybe?" Emma answered innocently. Moving her body from side to side in a cute what that almost made Lizzie melt. 

"When did you even get the dates? We never have those around." The actress asked confused.

"It's a secret." Her girlfriend smirked.

"Go back to your painting, I'll join you in a couple of minutes too. I need to end the live first." The green-eyed instructed.

"Okaay." Emma jogged out of the room, but not before blowing a kiss to her girlfriend. 

After making sure the woman left the room for good, Lizzie lifted her phone and recentered the camera to focus on herself.

"Hello again, sorry for that." She giggled. "My girlfriend is something else, I swear to god." She shook her head. 

She starts seeing a bunch of comments coming on the screen at her appearance. Most of them were the fans freaking out about their interactions, how her girlfriend was so sweet, and how they wished to see her. 

She's been very careful of keeping Emma's name out of every conversation she's having where her girlfriend is involved. She wants to protect her as much as she can. She saw way too many relationships break because of the spotlight and she'll be damned if she lets it break hers too.

One comment stood up from the rest of them.

'She's up to no good again?' 

It was Scar. The woman was one of the first few people to know about the relationship and since they started dating, has become very close to Emma too. 

"Hi, Scarlett! Yeah, yeah I think she got bored and decided to 'annoy' me." She lifts her hand and makes the air quotes. "Until I pay attention to her." She giggles. "She's cute." She says more to herself than to the chat. But people still picked up on what she muttered. 

She turned her head in the direction from where her girlfriend came and decided she stood apart from her for too long.

"On that note, I'll leave you guys. I'll do another livestream in the following days, where I will show you the update on the garden. Some things grew and I'm excited for you to see it too!" She rambled excitedly. "But that's for the future. Now I'll go to cuddle with my girlfriend." She got up from the couch. 

'Call me first, I need to tell you, guys, something.' Came Scar's response. 

"Okaaay. Bye, everyone! Have a nice day and get outside, it's so sunny and beautiful today." She smiled while looking out the window. "See you on the next live!" And she closed it the next few seconds.

While walking toward her girlfriend, she made sure to call her co-star before forgetting.

Emma was indeed bored after she spent a few hours on the painting. She wasn't even halfway done with it, but she needed a break from it. She decided teasing her girlfriend was the best thing to do. 

After the sweet exchange, she went back outside and closed her stuff. She was done for the day.

She doesn't know when she zoned out but the next thing she knows is that Lizzie is sitting in front of her and has a wide grin on her face.

"What got you so happy?" She asks while involuntary smiling herself. Lizzie's smile was just so contagious. 

"How do you feel about going to New York for the next couple of weeks?" The blonde asked trying not to bounce on her toes. 

"What's the occasion?" She asks confused. 

"Scar has a surprise for us, but she won't tell me what it is." Lizzie responds.

"Okay?" Emma responds still unsure. 

"Plus, I figured we could visit my sisters and mom while we're there. I just now realized how much I missed them." She rambles excitedly.

"Yeah, sure. I'll like that." Her girlfriend smiles at the actress who's acting like an enthusiastic puppy.

If she had a tail I'm sure it would be bouncing from side to side, Emma thinks. 

"Okay, let's go." Lizzie grabs her hand and starts dragging her.

"Wait, you mean to leave now?" Emma answered confused.

She tried to keep up with Lizzie who decided she suddenly wanted to race in the running competitions, with how fast she was moving around the house. 

"Yeah, why not? I already booked the tickets." Lizzie starts packing her bag.

"So you were going to go there regardless of my answer?" Emma laughs while she shoves clothes into her own bag.

"I knew you would say yes, so I just took care of that small thing before asking you." Lizzie shrugged innocently, before turning around to look at her girlfriend. Her smile dropped when she saw Emma's bag. "I hope you're not going to leave the clothes like that." She said in a somewhat stern voice.

Emma sighed and dumped the clothes before starting to fold them properly.

"That's better." Lizzie smiled and continued doing her own bag. 

Before going out, Emma already prepared herself with a bucket hat, a pair of sunglasses, and a mask. They really help to protect her identity any time she's out with Lizzie. 

Thankfully, in the airport, there weren't many paparazzi so they were able to do their stuff without any trouble. 

"Hey, Lizzie?" Emma said trying to get her girlfriend's attention. She took her glasses off earlier, knowing they were somewhat hidden away from the rest of the people in the airport.

"Yeah?" Lizzie turned around to face her after she put some things away in their backpack.

"Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you got 'fine' written all over you." Emma smirked behind the mask at the actress.

"Stoop." Lizzie responded while covering her face with her hands because she started blushing.

"I love your beautiful cheeks." Emma stopped for dramatic purposes. Lizzie gave her a warning look but that didn't stop her. "I also like the ones on your face." She winked.

"You can't say that!" She quickly looked around to make sure there were no other people eavesdropping in their conversation. "You're about to be put on time-out." She warned again while fanning her face to try and cool off.

"I just love how easily it is for you to get flustered." Emma smiled and pinched Lizzie's cheeks.

Lizzie rolled her eyes but leaned over and kissed her girlfriend's covered cheek. 

"You got my attention. Will you stop now with the pickup lines?" The blonde pleaded, her eyes however showed Emma how much she was actually enjoying the attention she was receiving. 

Emma smirked in response because she just had the perfect response in mind.

"I just want to say that I hope your day is as amazing as tonight's going to be." She winked at her.

Lizzie blushed in response while leaning she she could hide her face in Emma's chest.

"Stop itt." She giggled. "We are in an airport." She warned once again.

"It's so easy to get you going." Emma joins in laughing.

Luckily for Lizzie, their flight was announced and they quickly broke the hug so they could board. 

There were very few people in the first class, but they didn't feel comfortable with Emma taking off her mask.

"I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of fans when we land. I'm sure by now it was posted everywhere that we boarded this flight." The actress sighed on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"I'll deal with the luggage, you be pretty and wave at people." Emma responded while playing with their fingers.

"I can't wait to get to the hotel." She yawned. 

"Aren't you tired?" Emma asked. "Because you've been running in my mind all day." She whispered in her ear.

"Not again." Lizzie complained with a deep blush on her face. "I'm convinced those only work because you're my girlfriend." She muttered more to herself. Emma cupped her face to make sure she had her attention for the next line she wanted to say.

"I think someone has stolen the stars and put them in your eyes." She said with a serious look on her face.

"You're annoying." Lizzie complained, although her cheeks showed that she was sporting a deep blush. She raised a hand to lower Emma's mask before giving her a hard but quick kiss. "Now stop, please. Not here." She muttered after they broke apart. 

"Can't help but keep you on your toes." Emma smirked before putting the mask back on her face.

"We'll be landing in a bit, be patient." Lizzie said before placing her head back on her shoulder.

As Lizzie predicted, when they arrived, the airport was surrounded by paparazzi and fans. She made sure her girlfriend had her face covered before inhaling a deep breath and facing everyone who was outside. 

Emma, as she said, was quick to slip through people, since they weren't focusing on her, and made a beeline for their bags. Lizzie was following her, although, much slower. 

Being in first class did have advantages, one of them being that their bags were the first to arrive. She quickly took them and went back to Lizzie while making sure to keep her head down. 

Lizzie spotted her first and walked in her direction before taking one of their luggages and holding Emma's now free hand.

The moment everyone realized that the person was in fact Lizzie's girlfriend, they started trying to get a glimpse of her while also becoming louder and louder. 

Thankfully, the airport's security was quick to come and try and escort the ladies out. They even stopped a girl from trying to take Emma's bucket hat from her head. This did nothing but scare the woman even more. She leaned into Lizzie even more. 

Lizzie tried to reassure her by squeezing her hand but it didn't seem to help her. She was beyond worried but had to maintain a smile on her face knowing that every move was watched and that if she were to do or say anything wrong, the media would jump at her even more than they did when she admitted to the world that she had a girlfriend.

Hank, Lizzie's driver, was quick to spot them the second they stepped out and went to take their bags but Lizzie shook her head and motioned for him to help Emma inside. He quickly got the memo and put a protective arm around her and started walking to the car.

It took a bit of convincing for Emma to let go of Lizzie's hand, but one reassuring look from her girlfriend, and she knew to trust her. 

While inside, in the tinted vehicle, Emma finally felt like she could breathe again. After a few more seconds, the door opened again and Lizzie got inside as well. She was quick to pull Emma into a hug.

"It's fine. You're fine now. We'll go to the hotel and chill for the rest of the night. You're safe now." Lizzie started whispering reassuring words to her. 

This is one of the reasons why they are very rarely making public appearances. The fans go crazy any time Emma is near her. And no matter how many times she asks for space and privacy while they are out, there are a few fans who just don't respect her wishes and end up trying to find Emma's identity. 

There have been a few attempts of doxing Emma, by her fans. But thankfully, they were always wrong. And again, Lizzie tried time and time again to tell them to stop, but some people chose not to listen.

When they felt the car moving was the moment they both let out a sigh of relief.

"Just a few more minutes, okay? We're so close." Lizzie whispered in Emma's ear. They haven't separated since Lizzie got in the car, and by the looks of it, they won't pull apart until they get to the hotel.

What was concerning Lizzie more was the fact that Emma had yet to say anything. She hasn't muttered a single word since they got off the plane. But she also knew not to press her.

The booking process for the hotel went super fast and before they knew it, the couple was inside their room. 

"Let's take a shower and then cuddle, what do you say? Maybe watch a movie? Order room service?" Lizzie listed some things for them.

Emma just nodded in response. It was quite visible that she was shaken up.

"Okay, let me prepare the bath for us." Lizzie muttered before kissing her forehead and going into the bathroom.

While waiting for the tub to fill, she was quick to post a blank picture on her Instagram story where she expressed once again her wishes for privacy and space while she was out with her girlfriend. She hoped this time they would listen...

"Babe, you can come. The bath is ready." Lizzie called for her while taking off her clothes.

Quietly, Emma stepped inside the bath before following Lizzie in taking her clothes off and stepping into the tub. Lizzie got in after her.

"I love you." Lizzie whispered trying to bring Emma out of her shell.

"Love you." Emma managed to mutter while nuzzling her head in Lizzie's neck.

"I'll always protect you." Lizzie promised in the quiet bathroom.

"I know." Emma responded before kissing the skin under her lips. 

And, at that moment, there were just the two of them. Promises were left unspoken in the air, but they both knew. 

This wasn't going to be the last time something like this happened. But what mattered was that at the end of the day, they had each other to rely on. And that mattered the most.

Okaay, leaving this one here. To be honest, I wanted to write something so you guys know I'm alright, and will try to maybe write some more. I have another part of one of the stories that I've already posted, that I'm working on and I'm close to finishing it (that is, if I don't get any other ideas and end up making it longer, but we'll see). So stay tuned for that one too I guess?

How's everyone been? To be honest it feels a bit weird to be writing things for this book again. Especially since in the last few months, everything that I was reading was with Jenna Ortega and her characters. But you don't know that one from me lol. 

Anyway, got ideas for stories so hopefully will manage to put them down for you to read. I haven't forgotten about the stories where I said I'd write another part, I just didn't have the motivation to start writing again. But hopefully, the motivation is back.

Take care guys! And I'll see you on the next one, which hopefully will be posted in the upcoming days. Until then, I'm off to play some Minecraft now. I need a break from writing for the day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 341 54
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...
511K 12.1K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
3.5K 106 28
Y/N (female reader) x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff Please read my other published stories.... 👇🏻🎀 "The Woman in Between: A Tale of Love, Hear...
551K 10.5K 140
I'm going to be writing for : WandaNat x Reader *WN* Wanda x Reader *W* Yelena x Reader *YB* Kate x Reader *KB* Carol x Reader *CD* Valkyrie x Reader...