Emperor of Yggdrasil - Overlo...

Pandora_Orion által

Momonga becomes the Emperor of the Yggdrasil how will he affect the new world and the other worlds? will it b... Több

Beginning of the Conquest
Travel to Hell
Visit to Heaven
The outer god
The show begins
Where the conflict starts
The personal assistant is born
Library of Perganum
Asherah
Two down
The Meeting Part 1
The Meeting part 2
The eight dark lords
Meta Old Empire
Capital city
Beautiful Alchemist
Drateokya Dynasty
Different God realms?
Yovaria Empire
Order of the Eclipse
First visit
Albedo's "Expedition" Squad
The retelling of the old history
Beginning of the holy war
The Chaotic Border (Part one)
Chaotic Border (Part 2)
Where Chaos Border Ends
Rise of the Uncharted (Part 1)
Rise of the Uncharted (Part 2)
Demon's Pride (Part 1)
Demon's Pride (Part 2)
Demon's Pride (Part 3)
Rise Of the Uncharted (Part 3)
Winter Wars (Part 1)
Winter Wars (Part 2)
Winter Wars (Part 3)
The Retribution
Rebirth
Revelation
Revenge
Regret
Coming of Inferno
Coming of Inferno (Part 2)
The Tower
Collapse
Imperial Senate
Awakening - Part 1
Awakening - Part 2
Shattering of Fragments
The Prison of Laksha
The Daemon Sultan
Frail Glass
The Holy Blessing
The Conquered Hell
Wails at Midnight
New Time
The Unexpected
Trap
Frayed Bonds
Fading Dawn

New Dawn

376 18 3
Pandora_Orion által

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[Supreme Imperial City - Merchant District]

The merchant district had evolved into a bustling hub of commerce, drawing merchants from all corners of the Empire and its vassal kingdoms. It had become the focal point of trade, where goods flowed abundantly and deals were struck in great quantities. The district pulsated with the energy of economic activity, attracting not only merchants but also curious individuals seeking the latest innovations and technological advancements.

Among the notable establishments in the district stood the Imperial Reserves, housing the wealth and treasures of the Empire, safeguarded with utmost care. Nearby, the grand office of the Merchant Commerce oversaw the intricate web of trade, ensuring fair practices and facilitating smooth transactions. And towering above them all was the imposing structure of the Celestial International Bank, the financial powerhouse that connected the Empire to the global market.

The buildings in the merchant district were a testament to architectural elegance and functionality. Tall and serene, their exteriors adorned with an abundance of windows, allowing the warm sunlight to flood the interiors. The light created an inviting atmosphere, illuminating the vibrant tapestries, intricate mosaics, and exquisite artwork that adorned the walls. The air was filled with the symphony of voices, as merchants engaged in lively negotiations, buyers marveled at the array of goods, and the clinking of coins echoed through the streets.

╔══ஓ๑❈๑ஓ══╗

News:

The Magic Conquerors Continent has declared war against the Immortal Wars Continent. There is no news about the reason for their sudden declaration but only one thing is certain, they are coming.

Other News! The Yovaria Empire has become a Vassal State of the Sorcerer Celestial Empire.

╚══ஓ๑๑ஓ══╝

The new senator lady of the Imperial Senate and Governess of the Yovaria State, Senator Diana Elser with her trusty bodyguard Carmila is strolling in the bustling merchant street as several Supreme Troopers and one Celestial Marine are walking beside them as she holds two important roles in the Empire.

She is meeting a friend of sorts as she already finds female friends in the Senate Chambers. Then she entered a five-story luxurious restaurant and the staff of the restaurant bowed and greet her. The high elf waiter assists the senator lady to the VIP rooms that are hidden and protected by various magic barriers as it is located on the top floor of the restaurant.

When the high elf open the door Diana saw the two other senators, the former Sea Empress, Senator Amadahy, and Senator Caroline Trasovova, the former queen of the Ancient Demon Empire. The three exchanged greetings as they sit down and tea with countless sweet pastries.

The pastries here are some of the delicacies of the Tower which they never visited before even once. The three tried to collect information about the tower and the two realms that are also part of the Sorcerer Celestial Empire but they did not collect any information even the complete occupants inside.

Amadahy then grabs a muffin that has a trench squid inside and eats it, a delicious starfish that is very hard to catch but the Empire seems to have abundant of it "The wars just kept rising and now the Prime Minister Albedo-sama has gone missing"

"The Supreme Emperor gathered an army for which we don't know of and are heading to the Immortal War's continent" Senator Caroline spoke while eating and drinking her tea

"There are rumors that in that tower, many beings are capable to destroy this world under the Supreme One with a snap of his fingers but he did not unleash it all" Senator Diana added

Then a new voice emerged "It would be foolish after all. The only thing that is advantageous in revealing all of your cards is to have your ego pleasured. Other than that I see no benefits from it. The standing supreme army of the Sorcerer Celestial Empire is already a frightening power projection." The former lord of the Ancient Demon Empire and the new state ruler of the Ancient Demon State Votegrian Lazarus seated himself beside Caroline and joined in.

As the talks on the empire's strong economic foundations continued, a sudden interruption filled the room with tension. Distant explosions echoed through the air, causing the senators to rush to the windows to catch a glimpse of the unfolding chaos. Thick smoke billowed near the first wall, and panic began to grip the crowd.

In response to the emergency, the Supreme Soldiers and Celestial Marines swiftly entered the room, confirming that this was no drill. They guided the senators to heavily armored vehicles, designed for maximum protection. The convoy was flanked by Death Cavaliers riding fierce red-eyed unicorns, an intimidating sight that instilled a sense of security.

The citizens, now in a panic, were guided outside the city by the city guards to be evacuated by the carrier airships. Meanwhile, the main road leading to the city was flooded with countless Celestial Marine's armored vehicles, reinforcing the city's defenses.

"What is happening Gill?" Votegrian look at his bodyguard that is also a Celestial Marine.

The marine shook his head and spoke "I do not know Senator Votegrian"

As the convoy exited the Supreme Imperial City, the explosions in the city center intensified, adding to the air of danger and uncertainty. With determined resolve, the convoy pressed forward towards Albedo City, where administration offices and a safe bunker awaited them.

●~●~●~●~●

The swirling portal above the Floating Royal Castle brought forth Ainz, Lady Death, and Thanatos. Ainz, donned in his formidable jet-black full-body armor, tightly gripped his divine and demonic swords, ready for action. From the moment they emerged, he spotted the three impostors causing chaos in the city below.

Touch-Me, holding Acadia hostage with an unknown aura-emitting sword against her throat, caught Ainz's attention. Bukubukuchagama and Peroroncino, the other impostors, were wreaking havoc nearby.

Determined to end this threat, Ainz disabled his 「Fly」 spell, and like a comet descending from the heavens, he spiraled down towards Touch-Me. The impact of his landing sent smoke and rubble flying in all directions. As the smoke cleared, Ainz's ominous red points glared, illuminating the scene as he emerged, clutching his two world-class weapons with a firm grip.

He stopped in his tracks and looked at Acadia as he waved his hand "Are you okay Acadia?"

"Yes, my love, my shining knight!" She squealed with delight.

Ainz smiled internally as Acadia's quirk did not diminish and then he look towards the one who is taking her hostage, Touch Me. The sword has many spikes in it and emits an unknown aura. But [Nova] found a peculiar analysis in that sword, she found two lifeforms inside the sword. These two lifeforms influence Touch Me with its dark aura.

(It's his family that is inside the sword. I don't even know if they are his family anymore)

The realization came upon him and it worsen the situation a lot. Ainz 「Message」 Floralin to confirm his suspicion and after a few seconds, she answered and he cut off the 「Message」.

"I need to kill you Ainz" Touch Me said as he still holding the unknown sword in Acadia's neck

"When did they die in our world Touch-Me?" He spoke, with a monotone voice but with a hint of sadness in it. He doesn't know why he felt emotions like this and the emotion suppressor is still not activating.

"They are not dead!! They. . . They are not. . ." Touch Me's body quivered with a tumult of emotions, his voice trembling as raw grief and anger filled his being. He couldn't bring himself to accept the harsh reality that his beloved wife and daughter were actually no more before he is transported into this world, victims of a cruel world they had unfortunately been born into. In pursuit of his 'justice' persona, he had taken on powerful megacorporations, but they had exacted a heavy price by taking his family from him.

The memories of that fateful day blurred, but one thing remained hauntingly clear, an otherworldly voice, neither male nor female, echoing in his mind, compelling him to kill his 'brother' to be reunited with his family again. Puzzled by the reference to a brother he never had, he now understood it as a metaphor for his past self, consumed by the pursuit of justice that had led to their tragedy. Though the voice's words haunted him, Touch Me sought to find solace and redemption in the face of overwhelming loss.

"I challenge you to a duel, Touch Me. You saved me before, and now I will save you," declared Ainz, his voice firm and determined. His words brought Touch Me back to his senses, and he released his grip on Acadia, realizing the gravity of the situation.

Touch Me nodded in acceptance, his emotions now focused and resolved. "I accept your challenge," Ainz felt a smile bore on Touch Me's face.

Seeing that Acadia was safe, Vairocana and her siblings quickly teleported her inside the tower as per Ainz's instructions.

"Free me, brother" Touch Me point his unknown sword at Ainz and before they clashed.

Ainz cast 「Change the World」 and the world disappeared around them and was replaced by this peculiar realm, they were immediately struck by its ethereal beauty. The skies above were adorned with a breathtaking golden glow, casting a warm, radiant hue over everything. It was as if the heavens themselves were painted in a never-ending sunset, bathing the floating rocks and ancient shrines in celestial light.

The massive floating rock they stood on was just one of many scattered throughout the realm. Each floating boulder seemed to defy gravity, suspended effortlessly in the air. Abandoned shrines and temples crowning the top of each floating rock, reaching for the skies.

The void below them was an emerald glow emanated from the depths, pulsating with raw power and ancient energy. It was both captivating and unsettling as if the very essence of creation resided in that emerald abyss.

"Is this your creation Ainz?"

"It is. I am also mesmerized by my creation. We can fight to our heart's content without damaging the capital"

"Sounds good." Touch Me's shining form crouched low. With a powerful kick against the ground, he launched himself into the air, a shining knight hurtling like a comet toward Ainz. Sensing the impending clash, Ainz's fingers tightened around the hilt of his unsheathed holy sword.

In a fluid motion, Ainz raised his hand, his gaze unflinching as he pointed towards Touch Me. As he controls this realm, the floating boulders around them crash towards the platinum knight. Ainz's incantation of 「Fly」 resonated through the air, propelling him skyward.

As the distance between them expanded, Ainz is about to prepare a Super Tier Spell but he did not continue as Touch Me disappear with a blurry haze.

Ainz's hand moved with the grace of a veteran swordsman, his seraphic blade gleaming with divine light. The weapon sliced through the air as if parting the fabric of reality itself. In a heartbeat, Touch Me emerged in front of him, an enigma wreathed in power, his unknown sword meeting Ainz's with a resounding clash.

The collision sent shockwaves rippling through the very essence of the realm, boulders disintegrating into fragments. Ainz's eyes narrowed as he focused on his adversary. Touch Me's form blurred with unmatched speed,

Ainz's seraphic sword surged forward, a torrent of divine energy erupting into three holy slashes that cleaved through the air. Yet, Touch Me's reflexes were equally unmatched. His sword met every holy slash, the clash of steel ringing out like an otherworldly symphony.

Ainz disappeared as well with a haze as he matched Touch Me's speed and the two beings send thousands of attacks in all parts of the body. Their armor is still without a scratch and with this seen stalemate, Ainz use another tactic

[Power Up: God Speed x 1, God Strength x 1, Ultrasenses] Ainz cast and the surroundings became still, Touch Me's speed lessen but still can match Ainz's speed. Amidst the intensity of the exchanges of swords, an opportunity presented itself. Ainz's discerning gaze identified a vulnerable opening in Touch Me's chest armor. Ainz executed a swift and precise knee strike, the impact launching the paladin backward through the air.

Ainz wasted no time, propelling himself with a forceful kick against the ground. His sword slashed through the air in a downward arc, ready to strike Touch Me's armor. Yet, jet-black tentacles, bristling with wicked spikes, erupted from the unknown sword in Touch Me's grasp. These sinister appendages intercepted Ainz's attack, slashing across his form with a ferocious intensity.

(What the hell is that?!) Ainz thought as he regained himself and landed on one of the boulders

[Be careful Ainz-sama, you need to destroy the sword before the sword holds Touch Me's existence and it may be impossible to kill him swiftly]

Ainz noted that and unsheathed the demonic sword, he now wields the two swords in his hands. He has experience Dual Wielding in the past but not to the full extent of raising it to a more seasoned warrior like Touch Me. He then launches toward his adversary but Ainz notices a few tentacles sprouting from Touch Me's whole body.

His friend is being consumed slowly by the unknown sword and Ainz needs to destroy it thus killing his friend fully. When his swords are at arm's length away from Touch Me, with calculated precision he sends barrages strikes in all directions of Touch Me's armor. But the writhing tentacles intercepted his every strike, preventing his attempts to breach the defense. An infernal flame erupted from the demonic sword and tried to devour the paladin but all strikes are parried and the infernal flame is useless against him.

Ainz cast 「Death's Embrace」 and a black sludge-like substance that forms a sphere appears beside the platinum knight and instantly devours its two legs including the tentacles. In contact, they seem to wriggle like they are panicking. Then another black sphere similar to the black slime-like substance appears above Touch Me and it creates a sphere around him to prevent the paladin from escaping.

"「Rain of Scorn」" He cast again in the distance and in the sky, thousands of small cubes shoot towards the paladin with incredible speed. When the cubes are in contact they turn into ash as they try to attack the tentacles but it did not cause a dent. But the sludge that is consuming the paladin is now in half part of his body.

(His weakness is Death) Ainz then knows what he will do.

A golden clock face appeared behind Ainz. One of Ainz's original trump cards, the ultimate skill [the Goal of All Life is Death]

Tick

With the hand on the clock at the 1 position, the tentacles extending from the corrupted paladin began to writhe violently. In a dramatic surge, the tentacles expanded to a colossal size, their convulsions shaking off the encroaching black sludge. The paladin's agonized shrieks filled the air as it manipulated the dark substance.

Tick

Six seconds have passed and it totally peels off the sludge and crushes it into pieces. The corrupted paladin pointed at him as it screeched which can break any glass as it soar towards Ainz. It throws huge boulders using its tentacles but Ainz just blocks them and throws them in different directions. He just stays at his location hovering while the corrupted paladin starts to gain distance between them.

With a sudden burst of speed, Ainz retreated, narrowly evading the encroaching tentacles. Before the gigantic tentacles could harm him.

Twelve seconds had passed, the hour hand had completed a full circuit, and it pointed to the heavens once more, its hands indicating 12:00. Then, he cast a spell.

" You can't use tier magic huh 「Maximize Magic - Death Disaster」" Ainz shouted and the golden heavens above shifted from radiant golden into abyssal-black in a blink of an eye. Thick dark clouds then appeared in the sky, and bolts of large lighting from the sky traveled in the air towards the corrupted paladin. The dark lighting emits true death itself as it courses through the air, that breaks anything in its way.

Its tendrils lashed out instinctively to shield against the dark lightning. Upon contact, the tentacles quivered momentarily before they turned into ashes.

The grotesque symphony of death continued as the bolts of lightning found its mark, coursing through the paladin's form. Agony seared through its being, the shrieks escalating into ear-splitting sounds as the lightning bore through flesh, armor, and bone.

Because of Ainz's paranoia while large dark bolts of lightning struck the corrupted paladin in all directions, a gigantic dome-shaped magic circle appeared around Ainz, extending about ten meters away from him. This is how to cast a Super Tier Spell, that is considered above the tenth tier spells.

The magic circle shone a brilliant white, and translucent diagrams of characters and symbols appeared. These images changed endlessly, with kaleidoscopic speed, differing from second to second. There are also seven radiant spheres with different colors surrounding Ainz, as it represents his seven God Classes. They are also buffs that strengthen the spell that he will cast.

Ainz pull out an hourglass item from his inventory and crush it that turns it into motes of light. The blue light of the magic circle intensified, indicating that the super-tier spell was ready to be cast.

"Super tier spell - 「Decay of Death」!" A miasma like any other surrounds the paladin as it being struck, this miasma is so thick and flows like water in the air. One tentacle who tried to block the bolts of lightning touched the miasma and the tentacles turns into ashes. The corrupted paladin shrieked again from intense pain as it started to be aware of the miasma that is slowly drifting towards it.

It tried everything even going towards it but the dark lightning and the miasma will kill him before he can escape. Ainz just looks at the happenings before him, making sure that not a single chance it can escape. He prepared a dozen more spells that have a death aura in them when the corrupt paladin makes an escape as Shub Niggurath, another Outer God is on stand-by when things go south with Rubedo just in the distance.

As the bolts of lightning intensified and the miasma covered the paladin, it just stared towards Ainz as the whole body started to vanish in dark ashes. After a few seconds, the whole body of Touch Me disappeared, his ashes just falling from the sky as [Nova] confirmed that Touch Me's body and the one who tried to possess is now gone and eliminated.

(I am grateful that I have my emotional suppressor)

Kulshedra and Papiyas「Message」 Ainz, reported that they have also killed the two beings as they cannot be captured because of their strength increasing and their tentacles sprouting around their body is becoming problematic. His surroundings start to fade as he disables the skill he used and the illusion he created disappeared. The Capital below is now empty because all citizens are evacuated and the guardians are restoring the damage with Create Greater Item」 and other tier spells that can create and repair objects and infrastructure.

(I need to be stronger, to protect myself and defend the ones I held dear. Even scorching the worlds itself is the key to it) Ainz thought to himself as he grips his fists

●~●~●~●~●

[Au: So the end is getting closer and I am thankful to the ones who supported this fanfic. I hope I can continue further by publishing more fanfics and hoping to create a original story to fulfill a checklist of mine. The likes and comments are truly appreciated and thats it. Thank you for everything and may we prosper all]

The publication of chapters will not be consistent there are times that it will be earlier than expected and sometimes it will take longer it depends so thanks

[The story overlord and pictures are not mine but the OC yes].

魔術師天体帝国へのあられ

最高皇帝にあられ

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

13.1K 354 11
izuku midoriya was a nerdy quirkless boy for many people even his mother did not care for him but one day that chance on the last day of his favorite...
9.5K 145 25
Right after everything become real momonga felt a source in a nearby village in a cave so he bring albedo with him to the cave to find out what case...
18.9K 409 19
Momonga has a son named (Y/N) IRL. He took care of him ever since his GF died while in child birth. When his son was 10 Momonga showed him a DMMO-RPG...
61.1K 1.4K 61
[Complete!] Miza Akeri, in Yggdrasil known as Ilios, is one of two players left in the Great Tomb of Nazarick when the game ends. Or does it? Explore...