Contrition

By Kcrescent_V

Sometime we are late to cherish things that are most precious to us. Sometime after losing our most precious... More

Character Details
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII

XVIII

2.9K 172 16
By Kcrescent_V

Morning, Rain woke up feeling sick and tired. He got out of bed and rushed to the washroom as he felt like vomiting. Meanwhile, Phayu was in the gym but his mind was full of conversation that he had with Rain last night. The alpha knew that Rain wasn’t acting and it was concerning him.

Phayu sighs as he grabs water and drinks it, 10 mins later he returns to his room where he finds Rain still vomiting, “Rain…” Phayu called as he stood near the younger and pats his back.

Once Rain stopped vomiting, Phayu helped him to lay down and wiped his face with the towel, “I will get you medicine and food, rest till then…”

Rain was confused by Phayu's sudden change in behaviour, he was expecting the alpha to leave him to suffer but instead Phayu helped him to change and even made porridge for him.

“… Feed me, Phee?” Rain asked in a tiny voice, he knew that Phayu wouldn't agree but to his shock Phayu nodded and blew the spoon before bringing it to his mouth.

“We will go to hospital if you’re not feeling better by evening…” Phayu informed the younger one who softly nodded in confusion. Rain decided not to ask for more as he was afraid that it might be the last straw of Phayu’s patience. Rain quietly lays down while he tries to recall what happened after he passed out.

Later that evening, Rain was feeling much better and Phayu stayed by his side the whole time. Rain looks at Phayu in curiosity while the alpha feeds him fruits, Rain had enough of Phayu’s sudden change in behaviour and questioned Alpha, “Phee, why are you being so caring suddenly? What happened last night?”

“Nothing happened..” Phayu replies without looking towards Rain who glared at Phayu as he knows that Alpha was lying.

“No! Something had happened?! You’re not ignoring me, you’re being nice…” Rain whispered as he looked at Phayu who sighs and looks at Rain. Phayu stares into Rain’s eyes and noticed how Rain was trembling

“… Rain, did you visit the psychiatrist after the… after the accident?” Phayu asked while watching Rain’s reaction. The omega seems to be frozen and before he shook his head while shifting away from Phayu

“Why Psychiatrist? I’m all well…” Rain whispered in fear while Phayu felt his heart break. He cursed himself for not noticing it before, how Rain was mentally and emotionally affected by all this.

Phayu feels guilty for not realising this earlier and grabs Rain’s hand, Rain looks at him in confusion while Phayu gently massages his hand, “Nothing… nothing is wrong…”

Rain seems to relax and Phayu pulls him closer, he gently hugs Rain while caressing younger’s hair. Rain clings to Phayu feeling touch starved, Phayu sighs as he continues, “You and I both need to talk… about everything that we went through and how do we feel about it..”

“Why? Why so suddenly?” Rain asked in worry, Phayu gently caresses his face to calm him as he spoke, “We need to move on if we want to save our future”

Older man realised how traumatised Rain was after his accident. Rain blamed himself for everything and even now he can’t stop dreaming about it. When confronted by Phayu, the omega broke down. It was painful for both of them and Phayu realised how wrong he was about his decision to leave Rain when he needed him the most.

“Phee is sorry, instead of being there for you …. I left you… Rain, I’m so sorry…” Phayu apologised to Rain who shook his head

“No! Phee did nothing wrong! I deserve…” “No you don’t! You deserved nothing but love and care… it was all an accident, hurtful accident..” Phayu interrupted Rain and spoke as cupped Rain’s face.

“… I killed…” “It was an accident…. My Rain is innocent..” Phayu interrupts Rain again who whimpers as more tears fall from his eyes. Phayu whipped the tears and kissed the younger, Rain looked at Phayu in daze.

“You’re not to be blamed for anything that happened….” Phayu whispered as he pulled Rain into lap and hugged Omega tightly.

                        Meanwhile, Saifah awkwardly stood in the middle of the room. Gin told him to grab whatever he wanted to wear from Gin’s wardrobe. Saifah was amazed when saw how organised the alpha was and commented, “Must be a housekeeper..”

Saifah grabbed a loose shirt and pants and chased quickly. He walked around the apartment while looking around in amazement. That's when he saw Gin in the kitchen cooking.

“You can cook?!” Saifah stares at Alpha in amusement while Gin turns around, he stares at Omega intensely dressed in his night clothes.

“Um? Something is wrong?” Saifah asked in confusion as he looked at himself and then Gin. Gin chuckled and shook his head, “No, Just Nong looks so cute.. dressed in my clothes..”

Saifah turned red and quickly took the seat while pretending not to hear Gin who returned back to cooking. Few minutes later, Gin heard Saifah sighing and turned around in amusement. The alpha felt his heart skip the beat when saw Saifah sniffing his shirt.

“This smells so good! What did you use?” Saifah asked as he looked at Gin, Gin noticed how Saifah’s face had turned red due to Alpha’s pheromones and walked over to omega.

“That’s my pheromones..” Gin said as he looked at Saifah intensely.

“Really?” Saifah quickly sniffed alpha’s neck much to Gin’s surprise

“So good..” Saifah whimpers and Gin has to hold Saifah tightly to stop him, Saifah looks at Gin in confusion. Saifah realised his action when saw Gin’s red eyes and took step back

“Ah.. sorry…” Saifah said feeling flushed too. Gin took a deep breath to control himself and then replied, “I hope nong doesn’t go around sniffing people like that..”

“..of of course I don’t!” Saifah shouted feeling embarrassed while Gin stared at Saifah with raw hunger. Gin took a step away and decided to serve the food. Saifah’s eyes pop out in amazement when he tasted food

“Oh my god! You could be a chef..” Saifah cried in delight while Gin can’t stop smiling

“You like it?” Gin asked, which made Saifah nod eagerly. Gin looked at Saifah with a serious face and said, “I will inherit my dad’s company and other than that I have my own bike part manufacturing company. I'm a single child, can cook, clean and have no past relationships …”

Saifah looks at Alpha in confusion that made Gin to continue, “My family has not much requirement except traditional wedding..”

“Huh?” Saifah looks at Gin dumbly

“Don’t worry, I will ask permission directly from your family…” Gin spoke with serious voice

“HUH?!”

“Nong, I’m asking you to marry me…”

“What the hell?! We hardly know each other?! I met like 4 or 5 times?” Saifah shouted in panic while Gin looks at Saifah thoughtfully and then nodded

“Okay, I will ask this question again after a month then. Let me court you…” Gin said as he started eating. Meanwhile, Saifah looks at the alpha dumbly, “Courting?”

                              “After you said about divorce, I realised how I lost everything… Phee, I had nothing left.. mom, dad, P’Phai and then I lost you too…” Rain whimpers as he Phayu cradles him

“I’m sorry…” Phayu whispered as he holded Rain tightly as if afraid that Rain would vanish.

“Even you and P’Sai left… only Sky was there…” Rain whispered as he recalled the night he hugged Sky and cried to sleep.

“I thought I was doing the right thing by letting you go, I failed to realise how at that moment you needed support more than being left abandoned..” Phayu confessed with a heavy heart.

“We both are to be blamed, I drove you to that point. I forced you to believe that I will be better without you…” Rain said sadly as he held Phayu’s hand close to his heart.

“And I failed as your alpha…” Phayu whispered, which made Rain whine, “No! Phee made me realise what I really wanted… Everyone was right, you are perfect for you. It was me who failed to realise it…”

“No… You had no option to choose at that moment, I know it was hard for you to adapt to new changes…” Phayu spoke in Rain’s defence.

There was a soothing calmness as they hugged each other, a few minutes passed when Rain pulled away as he looked at Phayu. The alpha knew that Rain wanted to say something but omega was hesitating

“What is it, Rain?” Phayu asked as he caresses the omega’s face. Rain bite his lips before he finally decided to speak, “…. P’Phayu is longer upset with me, right?”

“I’m not…” Phayu replies

“Then…. Can you forgive me and accept me?” Rain asked with pleading eyes.

                               Sky noticed how PraPai became more caring and loving, Sky still couldn’t understand what made this sudden change. Sky was busy cleaning his room when the doorbell rang. He rushed to check and found PraPai standing there with a bouquet of sunflowers.

Sky looks at him in surprise as PraPai smiles softly as he hands him the flower. Sky let PraPai inside and stood next to Alpha, “Why flowers suddenly?”

“Because I wanted to tell you that I will follow you like a sunflower chasing the Sun…” PraPai replies with a soft voice.

Sky froze for a second before he calmed himself by telling that it was a coincidence that PraPai said the same thing that he told him in future when gave him flowers. PraPai noticed Sky’s shock look and took a step closer to him

“Sky… Remember I asked you to let me stay close to you and court you?” PraPai asked which made Sky nod. PraPai took a deep breath and said, “Let’s end the courting phase…. Will you be my boyfriend?”

Sky was stunned, he watched PraPai looking at him with eyes full of love and sincerity and made him tear up. PraPai placed a soft kiss over Sky’s forehead as he continued, “I’m sure that I like you… no, I love you … love you a lot…”

“Phee, why do suddenly?” Sky asked in a puzzled face, he was happy with PraPai’s confession yet at the same time he was confused why PraPai was confessing out of nowhere.

“It’s not sudden, It was always meant to be… PraPai belongs to Sky, don’t I?” PraPai told Sky, Sky nodded as he didn’t wish to think much about PraPai’s sudden decision. Sky wanted to be selfish and accept everything that PraPai has to offer.

He noticed PraPai staring at his lips, Sky tip toe and pressed his lips over PraPai, the alpha whines before he wrapped Sky’s waist to pull him closer

“…. I promise not to let anything hurt you, My Sky…” PraPai whispered once they broke apart. Sky looked at PraPai and nodded before hugging alpha. PraPai pats Sky’s hair while he closed his eyes tightly, he held Sky close himself and kissed his hair

                       Pakin was reading some important documents When Gin broke in, Pakin looked at his son who sat in front of him. Few minutes passed and Gin announced, "I'm courting an omega, bless me.."

"Oh…. And who is this omega who caught your attention?" Pakin asked in curiosity

"You won't be knowing him, he works at P'Phayu's garage.." Gin spoke while Pakin stared in curiosity. He wonder which omega work at Phayu's garage but then froze in shock as Gin continue, "Saifah, he works for garage.."

Pakin sighs as he looks at his son and asks him, "How long have you known him?"

"Met him 5 times.." Gin replies with a blank face. Pakin shook his head in disappointed and further questions Gin

"Do you have any idea about this omega?.." Gin interrupted Pakin and replied, "Yes, I know. I don't bother if he's different. I love him, he's perfect the way he is..."

"You silly son of mine! You know nothing about the omega you claimed to be madly in love.." Pakin shouted in frustration

"What else do I need to know? I will directly ask his parents permission after a month" Gin asked in confusion

"I dare you to get his brother’s permission first!" Pakin shouted in frustration

"Brother?" Gin was lost. Pakin nodded and replied, "Yes! His twin brother, Phayu!"

"Phayu?!!" Gin​ was stunned, Pakin smirks when he saw Gin looking surprised. There's was a complicated look over Gin's face who finally sighs. Pakin felt bad for breaking the news to his son but then Gin's next sentence left the alpha speechless.

"He's still nong to me, such a cute face can't be a Phee.."

———————————————

I know lots of unanswered questions are there, they would be answered in next couple of chapters

I think only a few more chapters and this story would be complete.

Thank you all for your patience…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 11K 68
A fic having Sky - Phai as main leads and Phayu - Rain as second lead. If you are a fan of Lita couples,you can check other stories as well on my pr...
35.6K 2.3K 25
This is Sequel to the story You are my everything. If you are a new reader - Read you are my everything first and come back here. If you are a fan o...
66.1K 2.6K 31
Story will be based on "Enemies to lovers" Rain and Payu both are spoilt rich brats They both flirts with every one And so many instances makes Rai...
16.4K 458 11
Published: 01-28-2024 Short story Fanfiction