XI

P’Phai…” Sky whispered in surprise, Sky’s brain stopped working as he looks at the alpha in front of him. PraPai smiles at him as he extends his hand to show Sky bag, Sky looks between bag and PraPai before his body relaxed

“Thank you, Phee..” Sky smiled as he took the bag and opened the door. Sky hesitated before he looked at PraPai and spoke, “Phee, want to come in?”

PraPai thought for a while before he nodded and followed Sky inside, Sky hid his happiness as he walked towards the kitchen and grabbed water for PraPai. Meanwhile, PraPai sat in the drawing room, feeling confused about what he was doing here and why he decided to ditch his date.

Sky returned and sat next to PraPai as he placed the glass of water down, PraPai thanked Sky as he picked the glass and drank it. There was an awkward silence but both decided to remain quiet.

“So..” PraPai spoke as he looked at Sky who turned around to stare back at Alpha, “Khrub Phee..”

“…Um, Is Sky dating someone?” PraPai asked and then cursed himself for asking such a silly question. Even Sky was taken by PraPai’s question and looks at him dumbly

“Please forget I asked this…” PraPai said giving Sky puppy eyes, Sky chuckles looking at PraPai as the older man started pouting.

“Khrub Phee, do you want anything to drink or eat?” Sky asked as he tried to change the topic, PraPai nodded quickly and Sky smiled as he walked to the kitchen.

PraPai sighs in relief and relaxes over the couch, he turns to look towards Kitchen and his eyes soften. Few minutes passed and PraPai walked towards Kitchen where Sky was making noodles.

Smile didn’t leave PraPai’s mouth as he watched young omega cook, PraPai didn’t understand why but he can’t deny that he was little attracted to omega. The way Sky stares at him with eagerness and longing eyes.

PraPai can see sadness and hesitation in them too which made Alpha curious yet more attracted to Sky. PraPai watches Sky placing noodles in two bowls and PraPai offers to carry them.

They sat facing each other and enjoyed the warm noodles, PraPai kept staring at Sky who seemed to enjoy his food and forgot about the alpha in front of him. Sky gulps down the soup and licks his lips in satisfaction before placing the bowel down.

“Want more?” PraPai asked in amusement as he watched Sky turned redden and straightened up, the omega shook his head which made PraPai look at him in adoration while Sky grabbed water to drink to cover his face.

“Sky is really cute…” PraPai commented to tease Sky but instead found Sky glaring at him instead, “Either you are blind or dumb to call me cute..” Sky said without thinking and then groaned in embarrassment and looked down.

PraPai was taken back by Sky’s comments and it took him some time to react, “Sky isn’t only cute but bold too..”

“Phee!” Sky groaned in frustration and he covered his face while PraPai kept staring at him in amusement.

An hour later, PraPai stood near the door but he didn’t wish to leave. It felt so good to be next to Omega, Sky made him feel relaxed. But unfortunately he had to leave, it was already 8 and PraPai didn’t wish to trouble Sky.

Meanwhile even Sky didn’t wish Alpha to leave, he missed PraPai’s warmth and presence. It felt so peaceful, if only Sky had realised PraPai’s worth earlier. He sighs as he watches Alpha walking away before closing the door.

                                        Couple of days later, Rain’s heat was over and he was feeling much better now. Rain took a bath while thinking about how Phayu literally rejected him during his heat, he refused to mate with Rain and Rain couldn’t stop thinking about it.