IX

Early in the morning, Sky was making breakfast when Rain came out of his room. Sky looked towards younger omega and found him looking tired and he was dozing off. It's been a week since Rain moved in with him.

Rain sat over the couch and then fell asleep again, Sky shook his head before he approached Rain. He nudges Rain who opens one eye to peek at him, "What?"

"I prepared food, ate it and cleaned… Do you know how to clean the dishes? If not, leave it. Eat and get ready for college.."

"Hm… how are you going?" Rain asked as he stood up and walked towards the dining table.

"Bus.." Sky replies blankly which made Rain look at him, "Give me half an hour, we will go together.."

Sky looked towards the clock and nodded, it was 7:30 am and they had an hour before their classes would start.

                         Half a day passed, and Rain and Sky found out that they shared almost all of their classes together. Unconsciously, Sky kept looking after Rain and found him distracted. Rain was sleeping the whole time, even the professor gave up on waking him up.

It was lunch time, Sky hesitates before he approaches Rain. He shook Rain's shoulder but younger omega groaned and pushed him away. Sky sighs before he decides to let Rain sleep and get him something to eat instead.

When Sky returned, Rain was still sleeping. He frowns seeing Rain and walks next to him, "Wake up, Rain!"

"Leave me alone.." Rain groans back in frustration. Sky glare at him before placing some snacks next to Rain and walking back to his seat.

Few minutes later, Rain opens his eyes and looks at the snacks. He didn't know if it was a coincidence or if Sky actually knew what he likes. Rain looked in Sky’s direction and found him watching something on phone.

"Thanks.." Rain whispered, Sky looked in his direction and nodded before he started using his phone again.

Once the class was over, Sky noticed Rain feeling uneasy. Rain was shivering and rubbing his hands though the atmosphere was hot, he kept rubbing his neck which kind of made Sky concerned.

Suddenly in the middle of class, Rain stood up, "Sorry Sir, I need to use the washroom.."

Rain left the classroom without waiting for the professor's reply. Professor shook his head and continued teaching. 10 mins passed and Rain didn't return to class till now, Sky kept looking towards the door in wonder.

Another 10 mins passed and Sky decided to check on Rain, the younger omega wasn't in the best condition since morning and Sky was afraid that he might have passed out.

When Sky reached the washroom, he was hit by the strong stench of Rain's pheromone. Unlike the warm honey and milk, Rain smelled sour. Sky quickly searched for Rain and found him passed out in one of the stalks.

"Rain!"Ai'Rain??!" Sky​ tried to wake him but the younger omega wasn’t responding. Sky was scared and confused, he didn’t know what to do. Sky checks Rain’s vitals and finds the pulse slow. He started to panic and decided to rush Rain to the infirmary.

Even the nurse and doctor were confused about what’s wrong with Rain, they examined Raina and then consulted Sky, “We can’t figure out much but it looks like pheromone withdrawal…”

Everything finally made sense to Sky, he remembered PraPai mentioning about the  circumstances which led Rain and Phayu to get married. Rain developed unstable pheromone disorder and only Phayu’s pheromone was able to calm the omega.